Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709241 times)

augustmoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2430 on: September 24, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »
just spent two weeks on tour with Xiu Xiu and this amazing band from china called hedgehog:

HedgeHog - Wink (刺猬)

hung out with hedgehog the entire time and they basically became our new best friends.  they're such awesome people.  our part of the tour with them ended yesterday, and it was really hard saying goodbye.  they're going back to China and there we'll probably never see them again.  shit sucks.  but we had a really good time while it lasted.  i'm really gonna miss them.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

MAD FOE

« Reply #2431 on: September 25, 2011, 05:45:43 AM »
i'm really not stoked on not having front shuvs. got hardflips more consistent than them
mad bummer but i sure like the hardflip part

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2432 on: September 25, 2011, 06:07:38 AM »
my dorky school friend showed me an e-mail he received.  it was from an eurasian swimmer chick he's been hanging out with, easily an 8 or a 9, with a naked photo of herself in front of the mirror, saying "this is waiting for you, come over"

re-evaluating my life right now

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2433 on: September 25, 2011, 06:09:25 AM »
you have strange ways of saying "i?m fapping right now."

Molusk One

« Reply #2434 on: September 25, 2011, 06:14:30 AM »
Got the next few days off work. Not stoked that the reason I have time off is because last night I fell headfirst off a two metre drop, knocked myself out, somehow managed to fuck my knee up to the point of not being to walk, and pretty much my whole body is hurting now. Oh and I work full time but I don't get paid if i don't work. Stoked.

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2435 on: September 25, 2011, 06:41:10 AM »
you have strange ways of saying "i?m fapping right now."
ABD

more a case of, "why does this not happen to me?"

grae

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2436 on: September 25, 2011, 08:23:19 AM »
Quit smoking weed the other day. Used to smoke every day for as long as I can remember but had to stop for a job. Not stoked on watching movies and skate vids sober but my dreams are vivid as fuck though. If only I could make them lucid...

Molusk One

« Reply #2437 on: September 25, 2011, 08:27:05 PM »
^^^^ Good luck dude. I had the same thing with the vivid dreams. Had some fucking crazy ones. In fact I still do. As of yesterday I haven't smoked for 6 weeks (after smoking hard for 10 years).

jimi420

« Reply #2438 on: September 26, 2011, 09:16:03 AM »
Quit smoking weed the other day. Used to smoke every day for as long as I can remember but had to stop for a job. Not stoked on watching movies and skate vids sober but my dreams are vivid as fuck though. If only I could make them lucid...
It gets easier after a month or so. And you'll feel loads better when you wake up, it won't feel like you just climbed out of sludge.

First day being a teacher's assistant. I'm kind of bummed because it's at my old high school but it won't be too bad.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #2439 on: September 27, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »
Not stoked on Job interview that Im probably gonna fuck up tommorow at one bank, stoked on that Im going on a trip with my girlfriend to Prague from Thursday to Sunday.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #2440 on: September 27, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »
how possessed Larry Bird looks in that stupid nba 2k banner up there ^
@idealhandmades

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #2441 on: September 27, 2011, 03:06:06 PM »
how possessed Larry Bird looks in that stupid nba 2k banner up there ^

I was thinking the same thing. He looks fuckin scary.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2442 on: September 27, 2011, 08:56:56 PM »
Not stoked on Job interview that Im probably gonna fuck up tommorow at one bank, stoked on that Im going on a trip with my girlfriend to Prague from Thursday to Sunday.
Think positive before the interview, thinking negatively will most likely result in you messing up. good luck.

I didn't know I was going to receive $400 in the bank, but it is going towards college.

frank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2443 on: September 28, 2011, 10:54:36 PM »
BAY AREA PALS/EXPERIENCED HOME..renters?
my good friend who lives with his aunt is the VP at the food packaging company he works for near chicago. Today she offered him a job as a driver out in San Francisco and also asked if he knew anyone willing to do the same thing. so he asked me. the job pays 15 dollars an hour. i'm very interested, there's just a few things i'm worried about. i'm 18 years old. no credit. i don't know how easy it will be to get a place. but if i'm renting i won't need credit right? i'm really just all around confused and i need some advice. i just know i'd be perfectly content living in sunny san fran working 30+ hours and possibly struggling a bit over this dump of a town. i have nothing left here, no friends, shit job. not attending school. any help is appreciated

Kab

• Rep: -38
« Reply #2444 on: September 29, 2011, 01:20:55 PM »
having to fart while getting head or a hj
Down by the river...

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2445 on: September 29, 2011, 04:44:57 PM »
BAY AREA PALS/EXPERIENCED HOME..renters?
my good friend who lives with his aunt is the VP at the food packaging company he works for near chicago. Today she offered him a job as a driver out in San Francisco and also asked if he knew anyone willing to do the same thing. so he asked me. the job pays 15 dollars an hour. i'm very interested, there's just a few things i'm worried about. i'm 18 years old. no credit. i don't know how easy it will be to get a place. but if i'm renting i won't need credit right? i'm really just all around confused and i need some advice. i just know i'd be perfectly content living in sunny san fran working 30+ hours and possibly struggling a bit over this dump of a town. i have nothing left here, no friends, shit job. not attending school. any help is appreciated
You need credit. Leasers will do credit checks. And as of right now, finding a cheap place might be difficult, my lease agent said prices are on the rise and hard to find, but she might've been trying to scare me into staying with my lease. Also if you're trying to find a place just for you it'll be pretty expensive. If you find a place with your friend you might be able to split a one bedroom for somewhat cheaper. Good luck though, do research and approach it with a level head and you can probably find a place alright.

If you end up not doing it I need a job.  :-*
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:47:07 PM by lem »

frank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2446 on: September 29, 2011, 10:42:33 PM »
i just found out today we have a co signer  :) that's what i'm mostly worried about is finding a place. we're definitely sharing a place. he already has a grand for a down payment and i could hopefully put up the rest. only thing i'm not stoked on is not seeing my family for the season...

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2447 on: September 30, 2011, 05:12:26 AM »
Stoked: Moving to Milano tomorrow , nice weather , new job , amazing skate spots , new adventures , girls and epic drinking

Not Stoked: No more vacation , working pretty much every day , stressed out , no sleep , find new place to live , just busting my fucking ass everyday .

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #2448 on: October 05, 2011, 06:04:05 AM »
Homecoming "Spirit Week" at my high school, and today is pajama day..  Morning wood is killing it right now.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2449 on: October 05, 2011, 06:33:01 AM »
Homecoming "Spirit Week" at my high school, and today is pajama day..  Morning wood is killing it right now.
Waistband that shit dawg!
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #2450 on: October 05, 2011, 08:37:53 AM »
You know it, nuggah

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2451 on: October 06, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »
Oh the waistband trick! Takes me back to the fresh year of 9th grade when a boy named Mitchell tried such a maneuver. Mitchell was called to the front of the class during Teen Leadership. Wearing his basketball shorts, his boner thrusted downward like someone kicking down the door. His shorts fell short down his waist and his skin flute was there for everyone to see. Not a pretty site. So double enforce that shit with your skater belts, aka the shoelace.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2452 on: October 07, 2011, 11:53:42 PM »
So I hit my wizard status, but everyone's asleep. What do I do?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2453 on: October 08, 2011, 08:55:39 AM »
This term is almost over, but I have so much work to finish.

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2454 on: October 08, 2011, 08:43:11 PM »
went to a party got super fucked up and bought some weed.However, on the other hand my friend/roomate went to the skatepark earlier in the evening and was upset when he found out we were at said party and told my friend to come pick him up. We're decide no..because like, he missed the oportunity, he decided skatepark and we went to a party. I dont know if im making sense im still high/drunk. but hes always telling my friend to come pick him up all the fucking time. no matter what hes doing

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #2455 on: October 08, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »
First date thing with this chick Ive known for awhile went pretty good..  Dunno if Ill keep trying to start anything though..  I JUST WANTED PUSSY BITCB

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #2456 on: October 12, 2011, 05:52:52 PM »
chris cole is on tv

malibu hamish

• Rep: -11
« Reply #2457 on: October 17, 2011, 05:35:41 AM »
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6mgFdn4lfrE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2458 on: October 17, 2011, 07:34:36 PM »
My radio is broken and it started to rain before I got out of work.

Bought new jeans, played my iPod on the speakers at work , and going to drink beer with my bud.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2459 on: October 18, 2011, 10:49:27 AM »
everytime i listen to the new Mayer Hawthorne album, i get horny.