Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709522 times)

Grubby Mits

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2490 on: November 19, 2011, 11:30:29 AM »
Being 17 and already feeling the effects of a bad hip from slamming

Made myself pasta with tomato sauce and tuna for tea, with raspberry jelly and nutella for pudding. Also about to go skate this park with a good box for the night

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2491 on: November 19, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »
Got up for work not feeling well. Blasted a fart stupidly and knew instantly I had made a grave mistake.

Was supposed to work like 13 hours. Only worked 8.

Could have used the money...

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2492 on: November 19, 2011, 03:43:47 PM »
Quitting soda and red meat. Day 2.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2493 on: November 19, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »
I asked a woman on a date tonight! So hyped as I have been single for 6 months now and have been blowing it with women in this time. I am 26 and got a date with a 35 year old yoga teacher. I am not stoked on the fact that I have no idea of how to swoon a 35 year old woman. Wish me luck.

is she Your yoga teacher? if so, talk about that stuff. Most of all, be genuine to yourself. I'm your age and figured this out recently. Trying to make a woman swoon never works. If you're trying to get some, be up front about it and see where it goes. She's a yoga teacher, 36 years old, chances are, are that she knows whats up. is it a date trying to get into a long term relationship? probably not... if that's the case, then be genuine about your intentions and it will be a good time.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2494 on: November 19, 2011, 07:43:28 PM »
Expand Quote
I asked a woman on a date tonight! So hyped as I have been single for 6 months now and have been blowing it with women in this time. I am 26 and got a date with a 35 year old yoga teacher. I am not stoked on the fact that I have no idea of how to swoon a 35 year old woman. Wish me luck.
[close]

is she Your yoga teacher? if so, talk about that stuff. Most of all, be genuine to yourself. I'm your age and figured this out recently. Trying to make a woman swoon never works. If you're trying to get some, be up front about it and see where it goes. She's a yoga teacher, 36 years old, chances are, are that she knows whats up. is it a date trying to get into a long term relationship? probably not... if that's the case, then be genuine about your intentions and it will be a good time.
Didn't expect an honest answer like this haha. She isn't my yoga instructor, I just met her at a party. By swoon I didn't necessarily mean get laid and I am curious to see where it can go. Thanks for the advice.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2495 on: November 22, 2011, 10:42:04 AM »
So i met these skatepark whores the other night, anyway got talking to two and I dont know what to do. One of them is actually hot and interesting, so could be something there. However, the other is ok, a bit chubby, but openly said she will come to my house on saturday and suck my dick as a birthday present (being on thursday). What should I do? They dont go to the same school but are friends so getting sucked off by the slightly brass one might lead to fucking it up with the hot one. DECISIONS!

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #2496 on: November 22, 2011, 11:09:15 AM »
So i met these skatepark whores the other night, anyway got talking to two and I dont know what to do. One of them is actually hot and interesting, so could be something there. However, the other is ok, a bit chubby, but openly said she will come to my house on saturday and suck my dick as a birthday present (being on thursday). What should I do? They dont go to the same school but are friends so getting sucked off by the slightly brass one might lead to fucking it up with the hot one. DECISIONS!
Ooh that's a tough one. Invite em both over!
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

paulhartman4prez

• Rep: 22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2497 on: November 22, 2011, 09:21:30 PM »
Forced myself to stay in the house tonight, as I've been getting sloppy and retardedly drunk for almost a week and a half.
Made some prints, recorded some music, but I don't think I remember how to fall asleep sober.

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #2498 on: November 22, 2011, 10:10:28 PM »
Forced myself to stay in the house tonight, as I've been getting sloppy and retardedly drunk for almost a week and a half.
Made some prints, recorded some music, but I don't think I remember how to fall asleep sober.

I am right fucking there! it suuuuucks.

also work tomorrow, off at 3pm  :)

but up at 6am  :(

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #2499 on: November 22, 2011, 10:50:26 PM »
I just applied for a job with the Omaha Fire Department. It took my attention away from Lebowski.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

paulhartman4prez

« Reply #2500 on: November 23, 2011, 09:19:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I am right fucking there! it suuuuucks.

also work tomorrow, off at 3pm  :)

but up at 6am  :(

So I ended up smoking a little pot and watching 2001:a space odyssey, and I had one of the longest and most vivid dreams of my life! It had monkeys skating a pool, landslides destroying a town, house parties, my friend and I riding a hover craft through a private yatch club party and trying to steal chicken wings but getting chased out to Bob Segar's "I feel like a number", then at the end I got a blow job from Carmen Electra and even blew a load in her face! Turns out I also blew one in my boxers.

It was totally worth it though, best dream I've had in a long time, I had to write the whole thing down as soon as I got up.

dankradschwag

« Reply #2501 on: November 23, 2011, 10:14:37 AM »
morning cigarette

FART BOY

• Rep: 10
« Reply #2502 on: November 23, 2011, 10:22:47 AM »

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2503 on: November 23, 2011, 03:58:19 PM »
Just officially had my last wank of legally being a child  :'(

Blumpkinz

• Rep: -46
  • I only post when drunk
« Reply #2504 on: November 24, 2011, 06:36:19 PM »
Went out to our hometown bars last night for a tradition home for the holidays reunion. This was the first time I have seen my classmates from high school since pretty much the day I graduated.  Was worried it would be hella awkward and weird but everything was awesome, got drinks bought for me all night, got my dilly sucked in the mens bathroom by an ex girlfriend and requested r.kelly to the dj and every one got super hyped.

not stoked- Saw one of my moms bestfriends husband with another girl making out.  Just straight up cheating on his wife in front of me.  Also had to work at 8 this morning. So hungover for family thanksgiving

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2505 on: November 24, 2011, 07:42:41 PM »
Stoked:Kinda met this girl Im really stoked on . Shes super cute and a really smart person with cool job and nice hobbies and interests . And maybe most important she loves food , wine and has a good taste in music .

Not Stoked: After a really horrible break up with my ex fiance afew years ago . Ive become super nervous , edgy and paranoid about girls behavior . Every time I dont talk to her or get ignored on text messages or FB . I super paranoid about her dating other guys or not being stoked on me anymore and stuff like that .  

This early its no big deal , since we aint together together , however I find my brain ghosts about girls cheating and leaving me because of pretty much anything . Makes it hard to date or be in a relationship . Specialy cause I get super jelous when I see her talking to other dudes or her going out partying .  

Only saving grace is that I keep these thoughts and jelousy  locked up in my head or in this case on Slap . And never tell the girls or  these things  effect my behavior or moods .
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:17:01 PM by Monty Burns »

pappalardospizza

• Rep: -2
« Reply #2506 on: November 24, 2011, 11:18:39 PM »
went to the midnight opening of best buy for some odd reason.
My main intention was to get zelda because it came with a $10 gift certificate; did not happen.
Walked away with sopranos season 6 on dvd for $20

paulhartman4prez

« Reply #2507 on: November 28, 2011, 06:50:19 AM »
Got shit ripped at karaoke last night and went home with an ex. She kept me up all night long asking why I went home with her and why I didn't want to talk or look at her. Finally passed out, woke up early this morning, made up a lie about helping a friend move all day, and as I was making my shameful exit, saw my copy of The Thing on dvd on her book shelf.
Whammy! All worth it.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2508 on: November 29, 2011, 12:09:57 PM »
I woke up to the rare and elusive pre-work 7:00am BJ this morning. About 5 minutes in I hear "what the fuck? is that what I think it is?"...Yup, I had a bloated tick embedded in my left nut. Definitely a mood spoiler.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2509 on: November 29, 2011, 05:37:21 PM »
not having a job.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #2510 on: November 29, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
Stoked: my mom's generation killed it so hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RFDW9b_ejfI#

Not stoked: my generation is blowing it.
You loves you? Megatron.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #2511 on: November 29, 2011, 07:36:43 PM »
Last night I got a contest email from Sirius/XM that was basically a first-click and you (and a guest) win it sort've deal to see Jay-Z and Kayne in New Orleans. Well, I habitually enter challenge-type contests (art, design, animation, vid, essays, OIAM hehe, shit like this)... almost obsessively. I've also won a lot of random shit over the years... anyway, I wound up fucking winning a couple of spots at the arena, but I knew I couldn't go when I entered because me, DevilOnEnzyte, and another buddy have skate plans that morning and there's no way I'm bailing on that (it's our pal's first time back on board after recouping from an injury).

Not bummed on the circumstances, but I am bummed that I'm missing what should be a pretty cool show. If it had been a Friday show it would have been on. Anyway, early this morning I contacted the lady at Sirius and free'd back up a couple of spots for the contest. Had they been transferable I would have given them to homies or hocked them to strangers. I guess that's a two for two on the stoke/not stoked.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #2512 on: November 30, 2011, 01:50:25 AM »
Stoked: my mom's generation killed it so hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RFDW9b_ejfI#

Not stoked: my generation is blowing it.
When people say this they're really saying "I'm blowing it"

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #2513 on: November 30, 2011, 03:00:12 AM »
Exactly.
You loves you? Megatron.

BuddyPal

« Reply #2514 on: December 01, 2011, 07:16:08 PM »
appyling to colleges , shits scary yo :o

steve

« Reply #2515 on: December 02, 2011, 02:12:27 PM »
I woke up to the rare and elusive pre-work 7:00am BJ this morning. About 5 minutes in I hear "what the fuck? is that what I think it is?"...Yup, I had a bloated tick embedded in my left nut. Definitely a mood spoiler.

:o

harsh!

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #2516 on: December 02, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
Barely learned any tricks all year, after skating almost every day during the summer. Now that I skate once every two weeks or so, i've learnt 4 tricks in the last 2 sessions. Its great but frustrating
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #2517 on: December 02, 2011, 08:58:18 PM »
Got quite a job opportunity, as comes with all big change, I'm quite anxious about it. I know I will regret it if I don't take the chance though and keep working my shitty safe job

steve

« Reply #2518 on: December 03, 2011, 01:52:34 AM »
had a great night with friends and fam.
rode the bike a lot.

was driving a drunk friend in his car while he was out in the back seat. got pulled over because we were turning around behind a department store to avoid a road block.

was not ok as far as legality goes, had trees on me and alcohol in me.

was asked to do a filed sobriety test at 230AM. conversed well with the cops. got my herb confiscated and was told to be ok and have a good night. the cops were cool.

thank goodness. i cant afford an OUI at my place in my life.

hah, i drive so rarely, let alone while partying at all. Reaffirms why i ride my steed when i go out.

drive safe guys!

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2519 on: December 04, 2011, 09:03:07 AM »
got piss drunk last night & hooked up with my friend's sister. wondering what to do.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts