Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709406 times)

Mouth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2550 on: December 15, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »
My team and I just won 20 awards tonight at the major national advertising award show.

And I had to leave them to party without me, because I've got the flu.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2551 on: December 25, 2011, 07:08:36 PM »
Saw "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." Great movie but a little too crass for my tastes.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2552 on: December 26, 2011, 01:21:08 PM »
Went to spend xmas with a girl I like alot . Trip was a rollercoaster . While It went pretty good it didnt go exactly as good as I wanted , and some really weird and messed up stuff happend . And kinda ended the whole thing with her angry at me

She is gonna come over for new years to hang out with me for 4 days , hopefully she will be more into the whole thing then and we can go on to better more fun things

metamachine

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2553 on: December 28, 2011, 05:13:48 PM »
made a test for an internship as artist at a major game developer.
their reactions ranged from good to meh. but they are interested enough to contact me for a second appointment.

pressure is on!

metamachine.blogspot.com

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #2554 on: December 29, 2011, 02:25:55 PM »
Dropped acid and went to the indoor park. The music was switching up way too much and everything got pretty overwhelming but I was landing stuff I wouldn't normally. It's hard to remember social rules like not standing too close to people or staring to appear normal.

kevbo999

« Reply #2555 on: December 31, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
Deleted facebook a couple days ago.

ChildOfTheBurbs

• Rep: -65513
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2556 on: December 31, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »
Deleted facebook a couple days ago.

i tried this but eventually made another account. how did you do it?

moop

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2557 on: January 01, 2012, 02:48:04 AM »
merry apocalypse y'all

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #2558 on: January 01, 2012, 08:06:12 AM »
Last night's poonani. She was hot, but it was terrible.

police state

• Rep: 22
« Reply #2559 on: January 01, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »
^ lol, shiit chance for a second try?

Im stoked on banging the shit out of my hot neighbour (more like 2 houses down) last night, after months of being too shy of making a big move and just mildly flirting, finally put it in.  She was a fucking freak and wild in the sack, and a mean kisser.  NOT stoked that she bit the shit out of my bottom lip and now it has a rectangular shaped bulge, its swollen like a blister but purple.  Plus, my back looks like I was attacked my a honey badger (lol) I just drank a canned pop and my lip started to bleed.. FFFUUUU-
it's okay to hate but you need to apply all hate evenly and fairly.

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #2560 on: January 02, 2012, 12:18:50 AM »
Super tired.
Roughly around 2 hrs of sleep last night, my girlfriend got a new job and started with morning shifts.
Decided to give it a go and change my sleeping patterns a bit.
I work at a restaurant so my patterns are not that suitable for early mornings.
But it's good, will be getting a lot of much needed me-time.

Went to buy some cigarettes, and it's super cold outside, but reeeaaally beautiful.
The morning light just makes everything look like slide film.
And the tiredness adds a surreal touch to it all.
Should've taken some photos.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #2561 on: January 03, 2012, 09:31:01 PM »
stoked: I went snowboarding last night and it snowed the entire time which makes it really fun. 
Not Stoked:  it's snowboarding and not skateboarding

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #2562 on: January 06, 2012, 02:34:23 PM »
Stoked: I just won 40 euros on football and hockey betting online.
Not Stoked: Something is wrong, and the money cant be transfered from the betting account to my regular one, so I must go to the bookmaker office by myself, fuck that.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2563 on: January 06, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »
So I got the number of this woman a bit ago. We played some phone tag... meaning I would call her and she would call me back days later. She has been blowing me off but she finally called me back and planned a date with me. She is the most beautiful woman that has ever given me the time of day and she is rad to boot (other than the whole playing games part). I literally posted in the 'not stoked' thread yesterday because I thought I was getting blown off for good. So anyway, I am stoked she wants to go on a date and not stoked that this is already starting with a lot of games.

Blumpkinz

• Rep: -46
  • I only post when drunk
« Reply #2564 on: January 06, 2012, 09:06:00 PM »
I went to go get my hair cut today by a "professional" for the first time in like 3 years.  So I called to set up an appointment and they asked if I knew who I wanted to go to.  I told the lady just to give me a young cute chick.  She laughed and said alright.  Well it worked and I got this fox artsy girl (little young but fuck it(butt fuck it))  Normally I find these appointments super awkward but we talked the whole time, had alot of the same interest, and she randomly went to school a town away from my high school.  At the end I was trying to figure out how to make this more then a hair cut.  I could tell she was into me, she made it clear and I am not an idiot.  She gave me her card but it only has the salon number but she told me to get in contact with her sometime.  Do I facebook her or what.  Cant just show up in two weeks for another hair cut...

stoked- rad cute girl likes me
not stoked- where the fuck do i go from here

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2565 on: January 06, 2012, 11:55:48 PM »
^Wait for the next haircut. Mention as many events/locations/bars/museums as humanly possible. Wait until she is enthusiastic about one of these places and at the end nonchalantly tell her you guys should go together and ask her for her number. This is how I pick up 90% of women in a 'public' setting. I would kill for college dating again, it was so much easier then.

Edit: And I am no Casanova here, I get turned down a lot! That type of setting can be a tough one to approach but the key is consistency and taking the risk. What do you have to lose? You have to find a different place to get your hair cut?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:09:39 AM by happenstance »

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #2566 on: January 07, 2012, 04:15:16 PM »
looks like i need to buy a better laptop and skyrim. fuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bifmj1O3D24#!

Human Onion

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2567 on: January 07, 2012, 04:24:09 PM »
I went to go get my hair cut today by a "professional" for the first time in like 3 years.  So I called to set up an appointment and they asked if I knew who I wanted to go to.  I told the lady just to give me a young cute chick.  She laughed and said alright.  Well it worked and I got this fox artsy girl (little young but fuck it(butt fuck it))  Normally I find these appointments super awkward but we talked the whole time, had alot of the same interest, and she randomly went to school a town away from my high school.  At the end I was trying to figure out how to make this more then a hair cut.  I could tell she was into me, she made it clear and I am not an idiot.  She gave me her card but it only has the salon number but she told me to get in contact with her sometime.  Do I facebook her or what.  Cant just show up in two weeks for another hair cut...

Just call up the salon and ask her out. Go for a beer or something. Don't wait. Don't make it complicated. I mean, the girl is into you, right? Just go for it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:31:16 PM by Human Onion »

Blumpkinz

• I only post when drunk
« Reply #2568 on: January 07, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
Expand Quote
I went to go get my hair cut today by a "professional" for the first time in like 3 years.  So I called to set up an appointment and they asked if I knew who I wanted to go to.  I told the lady just to give me a young cute chick.  She laughed and said alright.  Well it worked and I got this fox artsy girl (little young but fuck it(butt fuck it))  Normally I find these appointments super awkward but we talked the whole time, had alot of the same interest, and she randomly went to school a town away from my high school.  At the end I was trying to figure out how to make this more then a hair cut.  I could tell she was into me, she made it clear and I am not an idiot.  She gave me her card but it only has the salon number but she told me to get in contact with her sometime.  Do I facebook her or what.  Cant just show up in two weeks for another hair cut...

[close]

Just call up the salon and ask her out. Go for a beer or something. Don't wait. Don't make it complicated. I mean, the girl is into you, right? Just go for it.

Shes 20 for 3 more weeks.  If she was able to get a drink I would have asked her on the spot if she wanted to go next door when she got off.  I will just wait till I decide I need a hair cut again I am over it, I was wasted when I posted that.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2569 on: January 07, 2012, 06:37:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Shes 20 for 3 more weeks.  If she was able to get a drink I would have asked her on the spot if she wanted to go next door when she got off.  I will just wait till I decide I need a hair cut again I am over it, I was wasted when I posted that.
I don't mean to call you out here, but you are not over it. I know it is easier to acquiesce and not pursue what you want. Again, what do you have to lose? Might as well seize the day.

edit: Unless you meant you are over thinking about it and are going to pursue it when you need a haircut. That would be the right attitude but get that haircut sooner rather than later!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:40:30 PM by happenstance »

Blumpkinz

• I only post when drunk
« Reply #2570 on: January 07, 2012, 06:55:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Shes 20 for 3 more weeks.  If she was able to get a drink I would have asked her on the spot if she wanted to go next door when she got off.  I will just wait till I decide I need a hair cut again I am over it, I was wasted when I posted that.
[close]
I don't mean to call you out here, but you are not over it. I know it is easier to acquiesce and not pursue what you want. Again, what do you have to lose? Might as well seize the day.

edit: Unless you meant you are over thinking about it and are going to pursue it when you need a haircut. That would be the right attitude but get that haircut sooner rather than later!

Totally meant i am over thinking about it until I can talk to her in a normal situation again.  Thanks for your thoughts & advice though.  Totally appreciate it.  I will most likely just go once I know she is 21 and tell her I wont give her a tip but I will buy her a drink. 

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #2571 on: January 09, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »
uhhh... i guess?

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #2572 on: January 09, 2012, 03:26:23 PM »
Skated a new park that just opened up...

...and its another one of those tiny enclosed caged one's that's only fun when there's less than 4 people in it.
couldn't believe how many fucking times I had to stop a line because some fat assed gauge-eared biker was parked on top of something that I know for a fact he just saw me skating a minute ago. but thats cool dude, I'm over here busting my ass and trying to sweat some of this beer and cheese out of myself, and you just showed up to take one try every 25 minutes at some whirly-doo on the step-up, and spend the rest of your time getting in my way, sitting on your seat, doing your nothing and blocking my everything... its cool.
@idealhandmades

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2573 on: January 09, 2012, 03:31:51 PM »
I got a Mazda 3 6 speed manual! I now have a car payment.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #2574 on: January 10, 2012, 01:34:14 AM »
ok dudes apparently i bucked a 37 year old lady tonight
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #2575 on: January 10, 2012, 01:41:37 AM »
i would say "post tits" but i dont know if you have a wide-angle lens?

congrats though! its something to cross of the list. how come?

brent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2576 on: January 10, 2012, 01:56:18 AM »
her tits were actually pretty good, but she had adult sons :o :o
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:03:21 AM by brent »

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #2577 on: January 10, 2012, 02:03:42 AM »
i guess it was an awkward breakfast.
"hey my boys, this is my male friend, mister brent, but you can also call him daddy now."
you are waving awkwardly at the boys.
"he fucked mommy very good last night. who wants pancakes?"

brent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2578 on: January 10, 2012, 02:18:17 AM »
haha her sons looked like jimmy from boardwalk empire

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #2579 on: January 10, 2012, 03:09:36 AM »
Just had scar revision surgery on the back of my head, from when i sliced my head open as a child. I was awake the whole time and there definately wasn't enough anesthetic because i could feel the staples and also this electric burning thing was giving me spasms. Whatever glad it's done though, i have some gnarly cut in my head now i'll take a photo and post it in a second.