Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379991 times)

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2910 on: October 16, 2012, 04:04:13 PM »
there's this cute chick that works where i do, but i suck with girls, and i cant even get a good chance to talk to her...dumb shit...but it irks me, cuz shes mad cute n shit

just make it happen. if you want it bad enough, not being good with girls is no of a reason to let it slip.
Just do it man. You gotta just make a move.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2911 on: October 17, 2012, 11:57:28 PM »
I'm out and no one gives a shit. Later.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #2912 on: October 18, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »
some inspirational quotes from my coworkers

fuck obama, nigger aint done shit.

so i say to her, "you fuck niggers? cuz that'd be a damn shame since you're such a beautiful woman"

damn bro that chick is fucking stacked (this girl was probably a freshman at the high school were working at. he basically screamed it too)

thats one hot ass bitch right there. (young girl again)

this dude was telling a story of his wife smoking meth and him yelling at her, so she comes at him with a bat and he knocks the shit out of her and screams BA BOOM as he shows the combo he used, this dude is like 65 years old and was locked up for a couple weeks for it.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #2913 on: October 19, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »
I'm out and no one gives a shit. Later.

Dwyck

• Rep: -24
  • I left my Phillie at home - do you have another?
« Reply #2914 on: October 20, 2012, 11:08:58 AM »
saw bake and destroy at kcdc last night
shook hands with brayden
too awkward to ask for a picture
When discussions spiral into shit like this it's time to drop 250ug lsd and stare at a lake for a minute.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 413
« Reply #2915 on: October 20, 2012, 07:57:46 PM »
whoa was just at a friends party at a vip club where a shit load of $300 bottles of grey goose / champage were consumed and bouncers were shaking your hand + taking ur coat... this is wat damn wealth tastes like + i was a sucka for it, but damn its pretty effed up rly. .
this chick just got a louis 14th versailles palace statue renovated in her name for bday... wtf lol  ???  :D

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #2916 on: October 29, 2012, 02:26:39 PM »
ok, went out on a pseudo-date with this chick the other day.  she's pretty hot, with a white girl booty the size of a watermelon.  anyway, about half way through the night, she pulls me aside and says "if we're going to be hanging out, I've got to tell you something.  I was born with only one hand..."  and then she pulls this thing out.  it wasn't just a missing hand, there were a couple little finger/claw things sticking out that had fingernails (they were painted).  At the time I told here that it was no problem, but the more i think about it the more its fucking me up.  not sure what i should do

HairyCunt

• Rep: -347
« Reply #2917 on: October 29, 2012, 02:34:20 PM »
ok, went out on a pseudo-date with this chick the other day.  she's pretty hot, with a white girl booty the size of a watermelon.  anyway, about half way through the night, she pulls me aside and says "if we're going to be hanging out, I've got to tell you something.  I was born with only one hand..."  and then she pulls this thing out.  it wasn't just a missing hand, there were a couple little finger/claw things sticking out that had fingernails (they were painted).  At the time I told here that it was no problem, but the more i think about it the more its fucking me up.  not sure what i should do

If she's a babe she's a babe.  If Miranada Kerr had a hand like that she's still be a babe, it could end up being cute.  Would you say "That girls face  is freakshow, but her hands are perfect!" You sound a bit like George Costanza, but it's understandable.  Go out some more, she might be sick in all aspects, except for that one flaw.  It could be way worse.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:35:57 PM by HairyCunt »

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #2918 on: October 29, 2012, 02:47:24 PM »
ok, went out on a pseudo-date with this chick the other day.  she's pretty hot, with a white girl booty the size of a watermelon.  anyway, about half way through the night, she pulls me aside and says "if we're going to be hanging out, I've got to tell you something.  I was born with only one hand..."  and then she pulls this thing out.  it wasn't just a missing hand, there were a couple little finger/claw things sticking out that had fingernails (they were painted).  At the time I told here that it was no problem, but the more i think about it the more its fucking me up.  not sure what i should do

This girl I used to date lived with a dude who had a "strong hand" (if you've seen Chris Elliot in Scary Movie 2, you'll know where that comes from.)

Anyway, some homies and I roll over there and the girl I'm seeing is at work, but the dude (Aaron) is home.  Now, we've never actually met Aaron before so when he answers the door and I stick my hand out to shake his and I just grab an empty sleeve and shake it.  Dude doesn't even flinch.  All my homies shake his hand and nothing.  No one says a word.  He lets us in and he tells us to grab some beer and we start drinking.  For some reason we're all to shy to say anything and fuckin' Aaron isn't saying a thing either.  Eventually the girl I'm dating calls to tell us to meet her at a bar and Aaron rolls up his sleeve to reveal his  weirdo little alien hand, looks at us and says, "Roshambo to see who is the DD and none of you fuckers better throw paper!"  We died laughing.  Dude had a great sense of humor about having a lump for a hand.  Many jokes were made that weekend. 

Anyway, augustmoon, I say go for it.  Let something that actually matters rule it out.  For real though, if you have sex with her, you have to tell us or at least hit me on FB to say if you made her keep it under a pillow or something.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2919 on: October 29, 2012, 02:55:34 PM »
there's more to the story.  she also admitted to loving dubstep.  don't know which is worse quite frankly.  definitely gonna give it a go though, and at least try to smash.  the booty is seriously other level.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:57:34 PM by augustmoon »

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #2920 on: October 29, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »
Whoo buddy, that is pretty bad.  She can't help having a strong hand and while a shitty taste in music might just be one thing, it may mean she's into other shitty things.  Next thing you know, you're gonna find out that she likes wearing tube tops, thinks The Real Housewives of Orange County is a decent show and she likes eating Salisbury steak.  Be on guard.

If you do get to smash and she's into lame shit, at least you can have fun with it.  Like you can tell her to watch you drop the bass while you're having sex or try and get her to do weird things with her strong hand.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2921 on: October 29, 2012, 03:04:30 PM »
hahaha i'm pretty sure she's going to end up being pretty terrible.

haven't been able to stop thinking about the "wanking claw" bit from the Brittish office

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2922 on: October 29, 2012, 07:12:08 PM »
How'd you not notice that chick's hand was fucked when you met her? Thought her hand would've stuck out like a sore thumb(had to do it).

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #2923 on: October 29, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »
The dubstep thing is automatic grounds for a hate fuck. I would also demand a hand job.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Mark Renton

• Rep: 26
« Reply #2924 on: November 02, 2012, 08:51:02 AM »
My hairdresser (a girl lol) is fuckin hot, my astigmatism saved me from keep getting boners

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #2925 on: November 03, 2012, 02:22:10 PM »
Not stoked on coming home on weekends to my parents to work my old job so I can pay rent.

I am stoked how ever on getting some alone time since I live with my girlfriend.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #2926 on: November 03, 2012, 11:28:44 PM »
there's more to the story. ? she also admitted to loving dubstep. ? don't know which is worse quite frankly. ? definitely gonna give it a go though, and at least try to smash. ? the booty is seriously other level.

I'd stick through with her.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #2927 on: November 04, 2012, 12:29:21 AM »
cedric ceballos was the dj at the bowling alley i was at tonight, i doubt he needs the money and im sure it pays next to nothing so i guess he enjoys it

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #2928 on: November 04, 2012, 02:10:38 AM »
went to a cfl game with my gma gpa n friends(all~80 yrs old, all straight edge) cramped in one car.cramped in stadium seats too. the only person in costume was a robocop replica, he was at least 6'6 and he had 4 seats to himself somehow, when every other row was completely full. I never saw him cheer or move and he looked through the tiny eyepiece the whole time.he danced for the dancecams really fluidly but didn't get on the big screen, and then sat still again.so awesome but kinda sad and maybe he's mentally ill
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2929 on: November 07, 2012, 04:16:46 AM »
so. it seems that I'm super attractive to gay dudes. one of them asked my co-worker at an event if I was down.  flattering and all, but this is like the the 3rd occurrence this month.

if I had the same effect on women, life would be sweet. 

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #2930 on: November 07, 2012, 04:39:11 AM »
so. it seems that I'm super attractive to gay dudes. one of them asked my co-worker at an event if I was down.  flattering and all, but this is like the the 3rd occurrence this month.

if I had the same effect on women, life would be sweet. 

You must just be a handsome man.  Your user name doesn't really help your cause. 

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #2931 on: November 07, 2012, 09:14:20 AM »
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -229
  • Head kook
« Reply #2932 on: November 07, 2012, 10:59:56 AM »
so today i missed my first class so i got real baked like so high you wish you never got so high, high. Anyways im on the way to school on the bus and there is some chick standing up and the bus driver hit the brakes and she ate TOTAL shit, straight up looked like the bish got stone cold stunnered. at this point im in an uncontrolable fit of laughter like this is the funniest shit i've seen in a while and she just glares at me with the stink eye.

stoked that i seen something real funny, not stoked everyone on the bus thinks im a huge dickhead

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -177
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #2933 on: November 07, 2012, 02:05:22 PM »
Not Stoked:
I went to paris with the girlfriend to celebrate our 4 year anniversary...
I got mugged on the first night or a brand new camera and most importantly my passport.
This meant going through all kinds of difficult processes and expensive fixes such as rebooking our flights. Generally a horrable experience and the most expensive weekend away ever.

Stoked:
We didnt let the fuckers ruin our holiday, managed to keep in high spirits and have a good holiday anyway.
Dont let the fuckers keep you down!

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #2934 on: November 07, 2012, 04:18:18 PM »
how'd it go down?he have a knife?gun?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -177
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #2935 on: November 08, 2012, 04:06:51 AM »
how'd it go down?he have a knife?gun?

Nah nothing like that, they went for the confusion technique.

We left a bar at about 3am and were walking back to the hostel when these two guys who look drunk run up and start hugging me and shit, just getting real close and not letting me move really. Because i was abit drunk i just thought they were some drunk people who were a bit too friendly until i felt a hand slide into my front jean pocket. so i slapped it away and started pushing them off me thinking "this isnt funny anymore" then as soon as i manage to get them off me they run away. It took me a moment to realise whats going on, then i realise theyve stolen the contents of my jacket pockets which were even zipped up. so luckily i managed to hold onto my wallet with money and uk driving licence in my jean pocket.

So theres another thing im stoked on but not stoked on
Not stoked: getting robbed
Stoked: it wasnt violent

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 556
« Reply #2936 on: November 08, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »
i think thats usually referred to as "pick pocketed". i guess thats the same as mugging, but i thought mugging implied a more hostile robbery

Harem

« Reply #2937 on: November 08, 2012, 11:27:43 PM »
I'm stoked I'm working 5 days and making a decent income while also studying part time, it's so hard to sit around and do nothing these days. Not stoked that at this rate it'll probably take me until 2015 to complete my degree. I kind of just want it over & done with, eh.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2938 on: November 11, 2012, 07:32:23 AM »
Yesterday was a great day. I worked at the Yoga center, went to a lecture on the Bhagavad Gita, and participated in Kirtan. I was flying with some deep energy and focus. So before Kirtan I went to skate, because I'd bought a new sled and my first pair of skate shoes in a long time (I'd been broke and skating old running shoes for a year). It was a beautiful day, crisp sweater/hoody kind of weather. I rolled up to the local Uni campus to skate some new spots and there was a crew of 8 dudes skating and filming. Well, 2 were skating and the rest were lurking. No one said anything to me so I just started jamming the ledge and you know these dudes are skating well, landing some sick shit so I'm giving them props and they ignore me. I asked the group of lurkers where they were from, they ignored me for a minute the one dude answers and asks if I'm local and stares at me. I just had to laugh. That would've bummed me out a few years ago but like I said I had to laugh at their clique and just keep skating. In the hour I skated I landed everything I tried with the exception of a 2 block smith. I love doing yoga then skating.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #2939 on: November 11, 2012, 04:32:58 PM »
Went to a Gonz art show but he never showed, missed him at a demo last year as well so was pretty bummed on that. Here's some photos I took

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:35:43 AM by Grubby Mits »