Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380083 times)

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2970 on: November 24, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »
tomorrow i'm going to Austin for a few weeks to stay with a friend

he didn't tell me we'll be staying in a trailer with another guy on the outskirts of town

This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #2971 on: November 24, 2012, 11:34:45 AM »
cook meth brent
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #2972 on: November 24, 2012, 11:47:22 AM »
they mentioned meth heads live around there so that might be a cool idea
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65216
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #2973 on: November 24, 2012, 02:09:33 PM »
Come home for the thanksgiving weekend and watch the Ohio State/Michigan game.

Having my dad bitch about me never playing football, never cared Pops.

If he knows you like boys, next time just make a joke about how you would have scored at all the away games by hitting the tight end in the red zone with a post route up the seam and give him a wink.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
« Reply #2974 on: November 24, 2012, 04:47:26 PM »

If he knows you like boys, next time just make a joke about how you would have scored at all the away games by hitting the tight end in the red zone with a post route up the seam and give him a wink.
My fiance was sitting next to me. He definitely knows. And there's more gay dudes in football than a lot of people know

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 413
« Reply #2975 on: November 24, 2012, 04:59:49 PM »

and if u (tching) watch glee with ur mum tell her how u would have slid ur baton inside all the cheerleaders' pom-pons except call them poom pons and give her a wink

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #2976 on: November 24, 2012, 05:48:34 PM »

and if u (tching) watch glee with ur mum tell her how u would have slid ur baton inside all the cheerleaders' pom-pons except call them poom pons and give her a wink

I'd have the Cheerios hitting high notes all night, but my point was that its inappropriate for Sleepy's Dad to bitch about his past choices and enjoy the moment now. You can't control who your kids are, but you can give them your unconditional love and support to be the best them that they can be. I don't know anything about their personal relationship, but thought dad might be less inclined to complain every year about Sleepy not playing ball if it makes him think about Sleepy playing with balls.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #2977 on: November 24, 2012, 06:11:09 PM »

I'd have the Cheerios hitting high notes all night, but my point was that its inappropriate for Sleepy's Dad to bitch about his past choices and enjoy the moment now. You can't control who your kids are, but you can give them your unconditional love and support to be the best them that they can be. I don't know anything about their personal relationship, but thought dad might be less inclined to complain every year about Sleepy not playing ball if it makes him think about Sleepy playing with balls.

Yeah whatever... ya flaming homophobe.

NegativeCreep

• Rep: 7
« Reply #2978 on: November 24, 2012, 06:25:12 PM »
pooped so hard it made my nose bleed

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #2979 on: November 24, 2012, 07:21:57 PM »

That's me alright. Don't tell my gay friends and colleagues in NY.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #2980 on: November 26, 2012, 06:59:14 PM »
Paid my last college payment (before grad school) and that wiped out my savings to travel next year.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
« Reply #2981 on: November 26, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »

Me and him are on an alright basis. He's just one of those stereotypical middle of America, Ohio dads that are obsessed with things that I find completely pointless to me personally. Not that I dislike sports, I love watching sports and I played baseball for the longest time, he just got so into my older jock brother and younger less of a jock yet still jock-esqe brother's sports that he talks about all the times he wishes he could have had the trifecta or some shit.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #2982 on: November 27, 2012, 05:26:21 PM »
The trifecta?  :o

He's already got it. Just in time for the holidays, dad needs a copy of Pretty Sweet for Christmas.

So, my fellow jurors and are quite close to wrapping up our service. It's been pretty interesting, but this afternoon's session was particularly engaging, as it came with 100% more in-court acid flashbacks. The light wood paneling started glowing like maybe some special effects from an 80's music video. I guess I got my money's worth.

Nick..

• Rep: 8
« Reply #2983 on: November 30, 2012, 11:21:07 AM »
Able to come home for a few days before I begin exams on the 6th, I get home and my parents tell me that my car is getting repaired and it's been in the shop for the past week.

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2984 on: November 30, 2012, 09:26:27 PM »
just got a fat paycheck, that i was planning to save to spend for a tattoo on my birthday, but had to use it all to pay back my friend. Oh well, i guess it feels better to be out of debt.

whale

• Rep: 18
« Reply #2985 on: December 01, 2012, 04:03:41 AM »
Having a hard time falling asleep, just sharted in the shower.

apad88

« Reply #2986 on: December 01, 2012, 04:12:27 AM »
Having a hard time falling asleep, just sharted in the shower.
good night slap.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #2987 on: December 03, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
This is the ditch down the street from me, seen here with Reynolds.  He ollied up that in the Deathwish video.

This happened today in the same ditch, at the other end of the block.  Guy got run off the road by another car.  He Gost.

Just kidding, he lived.
Check out Miley Cyrus' nipple.

Here's another.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #2988 on: December 03, 2012, 02:22:03 PM »
+1

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

yukaton

• Rep: 7
« Reply #2989 on: December 03, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »
Working almost everyday in the middle of cold ass nowhere and not skating but 4 months from now I will have my school fully paid for and a nice 3 month trip to Spain. 

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #2990 on: December 04, 2012, 05:14:56 AM »
Just got back to Canada with no job after living in Australia for the past year and working in a lovely restaurant/wine bar.

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN

DJSoftspot

• Rep: -2
« Reply #2992 on: December 06, 2012, 01:27:45 PM »
almost had a wet dream last night

The Human Condom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/
« Reply #2993 on: December 06, 2012, 03:03:18 PM »
almost had a wet dream last night

Please explain.

Once I didn't jack dick for 7 months.  During one afternoon summer nap, I was having a sexual dream and I woke up thinking I was having a wet dream.  Turned out I just pissed the bed.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2994 on: December 06, 2012, 04:05:02 PM »
There's a crucial point in wet dreams where ur about to cum and cuz ur dicks grown so much and it seems so real its really easy to wake up right before u blow tha load.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #2995 on: December 06, 2012, 04:15:50 PM »
So last night my room mate informs me that he is putting a bag in the bathroom trash can so we can finally stop flushing things down the turlet that aren't supposed to be flushed. So I ask him what he's been flushing that he's not supposed to be flushing and his response was toilet paper. So obviously my reaction is you're fucking kidding me right? Turns out that since we've been living together he's been throwing his toilet paper away and been doing this all his life. I didn't believe him at first and it took me a few minutes to realize he wasn't kidding. Not stoked because thats obviously disgusting and stoked because its pretty fucking funny.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2996 on: December 06, 2012, 04:36:44 PM »
that's how many many countries do it.if there's bad plumbing infrastructure then the pipes get jammed.aside from mega cities, all of central america has garbage cans for toilet paper.and yea it gets gross.when I came back from there I told my brother that and he started doing it at home but I busted him and convinced him how gross it was.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #2997 on: December 06, 2012, 04:47:57 PM »
Yeah both of his parents are from Honduras but I has just never heard of anyone doing that around here. Also funny because today my girlfriend and I went to visit him at the cafe he works at and he told me how he had to take a lightning shit since he was the only one who was working at the time. Another customer came in and used the rest room only to inform us that the toilet was clogged.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #2998 on: December 06, 2012, 05:23:05 PM »
Have a job interview tomorrow.  If I get it I will be stoked cause I need money.  The down side is that it's 12 hour shifts, which means I will be way too tired to skate.
"99.9% of all males who don't sell cocaine are friend zoned by strippers." -Strippers International

DJSoftspot

• Rep: -2
« Reply #2999 on: December 06, 2012, 08:05:06 PM »
There's a crucial point in wet dreams where ur about to cum and cuz ur dicks grown so much and it seems so real its really easy to wake up right before u blow tha load.

Yup that's exactly what happened. I was doing it with my ex-roommates beautiful, big-nosed girlfriend. He went out to get food and it was just me and her alone. It was fucking perfect. Like I could literally see my dick going in and out of her. Then right as I was about to cum in her, I woke up with a raging boner full of disappointment.