Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380918 times)

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3060 on: February 23, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
Not really stoked that I had to drive an hour an a half (and back) to drop off some stuff at my ex's place

Stoked that I didn't have to talk to her (she didn't even have the decency to come downstairs and say hi  ::))
but I got my PS3 back and hung out with her sister instead.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #3061 on: February 25, 2013, 01:42:07 AM »

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #3062 on: February 25, 2013, 03:58:07 PM »
Dropped off an application and got an interview right away that seemed like it went decent.

If I get the job its a little far away and ill be a 25 year old working at a co op.

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #3063 on: February 25, 2013, 11:49:48 PM »
... hot pockets..
honestly...

stoked that classes are cancelled tomorrow due to a snow day... not stoked on the fact that I'll probably do twice as much homework tomorrow than I usually would.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #3064 on: March 01, 2013, 11:10:30 PM »
I've got a pretty low tolerance for alcohol. Decided to drink some of this gin that's been sitting in my kitchen for weeks now, I pour myself maybe two fingers worth and I'm already feeling pretty silly.

Nydoggular

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • you are all fools of the highest caliber
« Reply #3065 on: March 02, 2013, 03:24:41 AM »
Being hurt but it's getting me even more stoked to be able to skate again soon.
i have no idea what she is saying because she is a woman, and i dont care.

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3066 on: March 02, 2013, 09:55:03 PM »
so on friday my calculus class was canceled due to a bomb threat

stoked on no calc hmwk but not stoked on bomb threats

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #3067 on: March 04, 2013, 12:06:06 AM »
Stoked on reconciling with my ex girlfriend. I mean we've talked before and what not but it was was always arkward and now it's not. But now I feel like I still have feelings for her. Not stoked on this crap I keep putting myself. MAN I NEED HELP/ADVICE!
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

A.J.K.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #3068 on: March 04, 2013, 11:02:11 AM »
If you have a legit reason as to why you broke up, stop talking to her.  If you keep seeing her, you'll keep reopening the wound, so to say.  Rip the band aid off quick and move on!  In the short run it'll suck, but you'll get over her a lot quicker if you swiftly and surely end it, as opposed to drawing the whole process out by seeing here every so often.

I really like this girl and work.  We have the same interests, taste in music and all that shit.  Stoked on that, but not stoked on it being a work thing.  They give zero shits about relationships and stuff, but if I were to try and make some kind of a move, everyone will know about it.  Also, i'm awful with girls and this kind of stuff so the only plan I have is to just ask her to chill sometime.  In itself is an easy enough thing to do, but like I said I suck at stuff like this.  

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3069 on: March 05, 2013, 01:00:05 PM »
Receiving some mixed signals from this chick I really like who knows I like her and is apparently into me as well. First we were cool and all and then she blocked me on Instagram. I was going to confront her about it today but we ended up having a nice conversation and she acted as if nothing happened. I thought it would've been weird to bring up the Instagram thing while having a good conversation so I just acted as if it didn't happen too. I also thought it was weird that she was the one who initiated the conversation with me. We even made half assed plans to smoke together. So basically I'm not stoked on the mixed signals but I'm stoked to be talking to her again. I'm a sucker for any chick who likes the same music as me especially since she is the only girl I know who does.

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #3070 on: March 06, 2013, 01:44:08 AM »

I really like this girl and work.  We have the same interests, taste in music and all that shit.  Stoked on that, but not stoked on it being a work thing.  They give zero shits about relationships and stuff, but if I were to try and make some kind of a move, everyone will know about it.  Also, i'm awful with girls and this kind of stuff so the only plan I have is to just ask her to chill sometime.  In itself is an easy enough thing to do, but like I said I suck at stuff like this.  
Speaking from experience - don't do it.  Unless you don't plan on staying at the same workplace for more than a year.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #3071 on: March 06, 2013, 06:28:27 AM »

damn those were some half assed pushes.

Stoked on having two jobs that I really enjoy, not stoked on only having 8 dollars in my name in my pocket

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3072 on: March 07, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »
received yesterday an unexpected notice of direct deposit from financial aid

it was only $35 bucks

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #3073 on: March 07, 2013, 09:37:50 AM »
Haven't shaved in a few days. It looks like shit but I'm gonna ride this out for the rest of spring break just so I can see what I end up with.

Weak ass facial hair game.

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3074 on: March 07, 2013, 03:06:42 PM »
so on friday my calculus class was canceled due to a bomb threat

stoked on no calc hmwk but not stoked on bomb threats

don't even get me started about bomb threats...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_University_of_Pittsburgh_bomb_threats

as for me I'm stoked on solo skating with a new set of wheels today

but I flatspotted said wheels already

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3075 on: March 08, 2013, 07:03:25 AM »
Im interning in a child protection office/facility and there is really nothing to do at the moment. Its really mellow but Im not learning too much right now.

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #3076 on: March 10, 2013, 09:49:09 PM »

SKATED A NEW BOARD WITH OLD TRUCKS AND WHEELS 

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3077 on: March 10, 2013, 10:04:07 PM »
just found out i can go to pretty much any public university for free due to my dad's disability.  Don't even know where to start or where to look into going.  haven't even taken the SAT.
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1161
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #3078 on: March 11, 2013, 03:49:30 PM »
Went skating yesterday...so fun...but God I'm horrible now.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #3079 on: March 11, 2013, 03:54:17 PM »
My joke at the liquor store. A guy asked the clerk what goes good with peach schnapps. I told him sorority girls. He didn't get it. At least the clerk got a chuckle out of my inane ramblings.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Josh McLaughlin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 216
« Reply #3080 on: March 12, 2013, 10:00:51 PM »
just got the new dime store video in the mail, but i have a bunch of homework to do tonight. my ankle is feeling better now after i rolled it like 2 months ago, but i still cant switch/ nollie flip trick and i really want to.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1239
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #3081 on: March 12, 2013, 10:18:51 PM »
people calling me back in for interviews ...but not hiring me
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:21:39 PM by nino brown »

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #3082 on: March 13, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME RIDING SMALL WHEELS BUT THEY DISINTEGRATED :(

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3083 on: March 17, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
Alright so I'm a senior in high school and I've been talking to this chick recently who is damn near perfect in my eyes. Smokes weed, is cute as fuck, and likes a lot of the music I like. We exchanged numbers recently and I invited her to my house to smoke yesterday. At this point I was sure I had her locked down. So I went over to her house gave her a hug and shit and we walked back to my place. The conversation was flowing so I was stoked as fuck. Then we get back to my place and I bring out the bong and shit. Since I've never used a bong before she was showing me how to use it and I thought it was cute as fuck that she knew what to do. Eventually I told her I really liked her and she told me she has been with some other guy for a little while now but she still wanted to be friends with me. I told her I still wanted to be friends with her but that I was still bummed about the situation.

After that we left my house and I walked with her to some place she needed to go, gave her a hug and then that was it. I thought it was kinda wrong on her part to not tell me about her whole situation early on and I really disliked how she acted somewhat surprised when I told her how I felt. What kind of straight guy would ask for a chick's number and invite her to his house just to "chill". I could see her feeling this way if I treated her like a dude but I never did. Like I said she's cool as fuck and I like being friends with her but now that I know that there probably isn't a chance of anything happening I don't think I'm gonna be as enthused to speak to her. The only thing I'm stoked on is that shit wasn't awkward after I told her how I felt but chicks like her seem to be extremely hard to find.

ontheswarm

« Reply #3084 on: March 17, 2013, 10:31:09 AM »
More hours at work but less time to skate.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #3085 on: March 17, 2013, 10:46:16 AM »
Alright so I'm a senior in high school and I've been talking to this chick recently who is damn near perfect in my eyes. Smokes weed, is cute as fuck, and likes a lot of the music I like. We exchanged numbers recently and I invited her to my house to smoke yesterday. At this point I was sure I had her locked down. So I went over to her house gave her a hug and shit and we walked back to my place. The conversation was flowing so I was stoked as fuck. Then we get back to my place and I bring out the bong and shit. Since I've never used a bong before she was showing me how to use it and I thought it was cute as fuck that she knew what to do. Eventually I told her I really liked her and she told me she has been with some other guy for a little while now but she still wanted to be friends with me. I told her I still wanted to be friends with her but that I was still bummed about the situation.

After that we left my house and I walked with her to some place she needed to go, gave her a hug and then that was it. I thought it was kinda wrong on her part to not tell me about her whole situation early on and I really disliked how she acted somewhat surprised when I told her how I felt. What kind of straight guy would ask for a chick's number and invite her to his house just to "chill". I could see her feeling this way if I treated her like a dude but I never did. Like I said she's cool as fuck and I like being friends with her but now that I know that there probably isn't a chance of anything happening I don't think I'm gonna be as enthused to speak to her. The only thing I'm stoked on is that shit wasn't awkward after I told her how I felt but chicks like her seem to be extremely hard to find.

Erm...just enjoy life, dude, you have a friendly hot chick to smoke with...

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3086 on: March 17, 2013, 11:37:43 AM »

She probably digs you more than current dude.  Keep it on the back burner.  Don't fuck it up, in a couple of months if it's not happening, do her friends.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3087 on: March 17, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »
Alright I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully you are right about her being into me more than that other guy. I do plan on telling her that she should have told me earlier on about the fact that there is an other guy though.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3088 on: March 17, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »
Alright I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully you are right about her being into me more than that other guy. I do plan on telling her that she should have told me earlier on about the fact that there is an other guy though.

Nope.  Don't say anything more than 'it would have been cool to know', if even that. then quickly move on to another subject.  Reinforces the interest, but remain passive.  You are enjoying her company, you are having a good time, with or without her.  Nice she's there, but fine if she's not.

Email from Amy Markovich, spam.  Amy, your Yahoo account got hacked doll.

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #3089 on: March 18, 2013, 08:07:25 AM »
Is it one of those "street only" parks?

Just putting it in here because my tranny skills are about to go down the toilet.

Good, maybe I can catch up
-guy who really sucks at tranny