Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709527 times)

Smell Good

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3030 on: March 07, 2013, 09:37:50 AM »
Haven't shaved in a few days. It looks like shit but I'm gonna ride this out for the rest of spring break just so I can see what I end up with.

Weak ass facial hair game.

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3031 on: March 07, 2013, 03:06:42 PM »
so on friday my calculus class was canceled due to a bomb threat

stoked on no calc hmwk but not stoked on bomb threats

don't even get me started about bomb threats...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_University_of_Pittsburgh_bomb_threats

as for me I'm stoked on solo skating with a new set of wheels today

but I flatspotted said wheels already

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3032 on: March 08, 2013, 07:03:25 AM »
I´m interning in a child protection office/facility and there is really nothing to do at the moment. Its really mellow but Im not learning too much right now.

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #3033 on: March 10, 2013, 09:49:09 PM »

SKATED A NEW BOARD WITH OLD TRUCKS AND WHEELS 

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3034 on: March 10, 2013, 10:04:07 PM »
just found out i can go to pretty much any public university for free due to my dad's disability.  Don't even know where to start or where to look into going.  haven't even taken the SAT.
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #3035 on: March 11, 2013, 03:49:30 PM »
Went skating yesterday...so fun...but God I'm horrible now.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #3036 on: March 11, 2013, 03:54:17 PM »
My joke at the liquor store. A guy asked the clerk what goes good with peach schnapps. I told him sorority girls. He didn't get it. At least the clerk got a chuckle out of my inane ramblings.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

smellyfart

« Reply #3037 on: March 12, 2013, 10:00:51 PM »
just got the new dime store video in the mail, but i have a bunch of homework to do tonight. my ankle is feeling better now after i rolled it like 2 months ago, but i still cant switch/ nollie flip trick and i really want to.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #3038 on: March 12, 2013, 10:18:51 PM »
people calling me back in for interviews ...but not hiring me
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:21:39 PM by nino brown »

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #3039 on: March 13, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME RIDING SMALL WHEELS BUT THEY DISINTEGRATED :(

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3040 on: March 17, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
Alright so I'm a senior in high school and I've been talking to this chick recently who is damn near perfect in my eyes. Smokes weed, is cute as fuck, and likes a lot of the music I like. We exchanged numbers recently and I invited her to my house to smoke yesterday. At this point I was sure I had her locked down. So I went over to her house gave her a hug and shit and we walked back to my place. The conversation was flowing so I was stoked as fuck. Then we get back to my place and I bring out the bong and shit. Since I've never used a bong before she was showing me how to use it and I thought it was cute as fuck that she knew what to do. Eventually I told her I really liked her and she told me she has been with some other guy for a little while now but she still wanted to be friends with me. I told her I still wanted to be friends with her but that I was still bummed about the situation.

After that we left my house and I walked with her to some place she needed to go, gave her a hug and then that was it. I thought it was kinda wrong on her part to not tell me about her whole situation early on and I really disliked how she acted somewhat surprised when I told her how I felt. What kind of straight guy would ask for a chick's number and invite her to his house just to "chill". I could see her feeling this way if I treated her like a dude but I never did. Like I said she's cool as fuck and I like being friends with her but now that I know that there probably isn't a chance of anything happening I don't think I'm gonna be as enthused to speak to her. The only thing I'm stoked on is that shit wasn't awkward after I told her how I felt but chicks like her seem to be extremely hard to find.

ontheswarm

« Reply #3041 on: March 17, 2013, 10:31:09 AM »
More hours at work but less time to skate.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3042 on: March 17, 2013, 10:46:16 AM »
Alright so I'm a senior in high school and I've been talking to this chick recently who is damn near perfect in my eyes. Smokes weed, is cute as fuck, and likes a lot of the music I like. We exchanged numbers recently and I invited her to my house to smoke yesterday. At this point I was sure I had her locked down. So I went over to her house gave her a hug and shit and we walked back to my place. The conversation was flowing so I was stoked as fuck. Then we get back to my place and I bring out the bong and shit. Since I've never used a bong before she was showing me how to use it and I thought it was cute as fuck that she knew what to do. Eventually I told her I really liked her and she told me she has been with some other guy for a little while now but she still wanted to be friends with me. I told her I still wanted to be friends with her but that I was still bummed about the situation.

After that we left my house and I walked with her to some place she needed to go, gave her a hug and then that was it. I thought it was kinda wrong on her part to not tell me about her whole situation early on and I really disliked how she acted somewhat surprised when I told her how I felt. What kind of straight guy would ask for a chick's number and invite her to his house just to "chill". I could see her feeling this way if I treated her like a dude but I never did. Like I said she's cool as fuck and I like being friends with her but now that I know that there probably isn't a chance of anything happening I don't think I'm gonna be as enthused to speak to her. The only thing I'm stoked on is that shit wasn't awkward after I told her how I felt but chicks like her seem to be extremely hard to find.

Erm...just enjoy life, dude, you have a friendly hot chick to smoke with...

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3043 on: March 17, 2013, 11:37:43 AM »

She probably digs you more than current dude.  Keep it on the back burner.  Don't fuck it up, in a couple of months if it's not happening, do her friends.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3044 on: March 17, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »
Alright I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully you are right about her being into me more than that other guy. I do plan on telling her that she should have told me earlier on about the fact that there is an other guy though.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3045 on: March 17, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »
Alright I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully you are right about her being into me more than that other guy. I do plan on telling her that she should have told me earlier on about the fact that there is an other guy though.

Nope.  Don't say anything more than 'it would have been cool to know', if even that. then quickly move on to another subject.  Reinforces the interest, but remain passive.  You are enjoying her company, you are having a good time, with or without her.  Nice she's there, but fine if she's not.

Email from Amy Markovich, spam.  Amy, your Yahoo account got hacked doll.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

foureyedjim

« Reply #3046 on: March 18, 2013, 08:07:25 AM »
Is it one of those "street only" parks?

Just putting it in here because my tranny skills are about to go down the toilet.

Good, maybe I can catch up
-guy who really sucks at tranny

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3047 on: March 18, 2013, 09:26:12 AM »
I don't have fun at my new local even though it's probably the best park in the country. Everyone I skate with has their own local park to skate through the week. When I think about it the only parks I like skating are in my hometown and on trips. Least I know I'll never be "that park guy".

I should be completely stoked on this. Just putting it in here because my tranny skills are about to go down the toilet.

i didnt really go to parks while i was learning to skate and usually hate most of them too. i dont know if its from being a bitch and getting anxious skating with too many people or from being a bitch and not being comfortable rolling down and up a bank before skating an obstacle. i like some parks, but ive opted to skate flat in salt and cold this winter over going to any indoor parks

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3048 on: March 18, 2013, 12:57:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nope.  Don't say anything more than 'it would have been cool to know', if even that. then quickly move on to another subject.  Reinforces the interest, but remain passive.  You are enjoying her company, you are having a good time, with or without her.  Nice she's there, but fine if she's not.

Email from Amy Markovich, spam.  Amy, your Yahoo account got hacked doll.
Thanks for the advice. Like I said she's cool as fuck and I like being friends with her but I definitely want to be more than friends.

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #3049 on: March 21, 2013, 07:33:43 PM »
HITTED AN AWESOME PARK, THE LOCALS WERE VERY COOL, BUT IT WAS CROWDED AS FUCK

AND I ALREADY MISS BOMBING THE HILLS I LEFT HOME :-\

:-*

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #3050 on: March 26, 2013, 01:31:29 AM »
Just emailed my boss my two weeks notice

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #3051 on: March 26, 2013, 05:20:05 AM »
Eh, just move on.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3052 on: March 26, 2013, 02:57:43 PM »
Just got a great promotion at work, that certainly brings more work and great things to my resume, but I don't yet know what the pay scale is. I mean, either way, I work from 7am to no later than 230pm, but I was working from 710-145. I'm not wanting to complain but I've got to see what the deal is going to be.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3053 on: March 27, 2013, 08:43:57 AM »
Haven't spelt in two days... seeing GZA tonight

ontheswarm

« Reply #3054 on: March 27, 2013, 09:35:45 AM »
Put a fresh board and trucks together and it feels amazing. I'm glad I went up in size.....Not even a hour into the session I get a huge inch a half chip on the nose. 

dillanharp

« Reply #3055 on: March 27, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »
I just ate $11 in Wienerschnitzel.

Thelonious P

• Rep: -12
  • BracknellMassif
« Reply #3056 on: March 28, 2013, 01:24:23 PM »
Board snapped skating a gap today, homie hooked me up with a barely skated chocolate board

Will Easley

« Reply #3057 on: March 30, 2013, 01:20:27 AM »
Found out that the Boondocks amongst a ton of other shows from Cartoon Network & Adult Swim are coming to Netflix.

The bad part, I just recently bought all 3 seasons on DVD. Pretty much money down the drain now

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -9
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #3058 on: March 30, 2013, 02:45:25 AM »
Found out that the Boondocks amongst a ton of other shows from Cartoon Network & Adult Swim are coming to Netflix.

The bad part, I just recently bought all 3 seasons on DVD. Pretty much money down the drain now

No, that is the good part.  Balling ass rappers don't use cheap ass Netflix, they buy DVDS.  You've just stepped your game up.
This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3059 on: March 30, 2013, 02:49:45 AM »

nah man, for good shows like that, I would personally purchase them myself, although I probably wouldn't buy the 3rd season, it wasn't as good as the 1st or 2nd.