Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709296 times)

essal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3060 on: March 30, 2013, 03:40:39 AM »
Experienced my first set of fake tits recently. They were less than 2 weeks old, so basically they were fresh tits.

Then it dawned on me that fake tits are no fun..

DJSoftspot

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3061 on: April 02, 2013, 12:11:24 AM »
Finally got offered a job to teach in Korea...all the reviews of the school are negative

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3062 on: April 03, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »
Quit smoking cigarettes so I'm breathing a little better, but I'm coughing up shit every morning. Fucking lung chunks down the shower drain, gross.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3063 on: April 03, 2013, 02:04:47 PM »
Quit smoking cigarettes so I'm breathing a little better, but I'm coughing up shit every morning. Fucking lung chunks down the shower drain, gross.
I know that feel bro. Plus going crazy in the morning from nicotine withdrawals. It'll all be worth it when I'm finally done with that shit though.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3064 on: April 03, 2013, 02:38:21 PM »
Turning 30 tomorrow.

Stoked on living my life how I want it, that is NOT like a typical 30 yr old. Still skating, doing music etc.

Not stoked on turning 30. That number insinuates grown up life. And gives me a feeling of "its over"

But : Fuck that I can be 30 however it pleases me.

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #3065 on: April 05, 2013, 09:02:37 PM »
Turning 30 tomorrow.

Stoked on living my life how I want it, that is NOT like a typical 30 yr old. Still skating, doing music etc.

Not stoked on turning 30. That number insinuates grown up life. And gives me a feeling of "its over"

But : Fuck that I can be 30 however it pleases me.

Age is just a number and I have blue balls.

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #3066 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:11 PM »
theres this cute redhead at work...but I think she's 16...she looks older though idk.

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -9
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #3067 on: April 06, 2013, 05:01:52 AM »

I remember that shit from when I quit smoking Black&Milds.  I think the fact that you're coughing up shit just means your lungs are starting to work better and are clearing out the garbage.
This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3068 on: April 07, 2013, 05:00:27 PM »
My organic chemistry professor teaches us about 1/4 of the material we need to know and I'm realizing I've got a fuckton of work to do by wednesday

It ain't all bad though cause half the class doesn't catch onto the fact you gotta learn the shit on your own, so the averages are absurdly low

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3069 on: April 07, 2013, 11:24:08 PM »
In a fit of procrastination, I ran out of websites to lurk, so I bought a bunch of shit. Bad news is I blew a bunch today just because I didn't want to study. Good news is I got St. Losers, sweatshirt, old thrasher from 2002 with Stevie on the cover, and this old ass board that I'm like 90% sure was the first board I ever rode. It was my brother's that he got for x-mas twenty some-odd years ago and I rode it for a bit years before I actually started skating...

I'm just gonna hang it on the wall. Poor excuse to spend money, awesome pick-ups tho.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #3070 on: April 08, 2013, 01:34:54 AM »
It seems that spring has finally come, and weather is nice, and I can skate again. But fuck I have a flu or something.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3071 on: April 09, 2013, 06:40:45 PM »
So I went out with this chick I used to work with. She was always really nice and I thought "too bad she's married." we've gone out for drinks a few times with other people and she's said things that could be taken in a context like "did you really say that to me?" in a sexual way.

Anyhow, we went out for drinks and sushi last night and got wasted. She's pulling the cherries out of each drink and tying the stems in knots with her tongue, just chatting me up in the mean while. then, she puts it all on the table, talking directly about what she likes to do in bed. How she hasn't fucked her husband in months. yada yada yada. She then says "We're going to be having sex soon" and outlines a whole plan of having an affair with me. I'm talking "rules about not getting attached" "certain times" "this is what I do in bed" "I like it raw"

So, last night, wasted, I was hyped. Now that I've thought about it, I think it could be a huge fucking headache. She's 31 I'm 27. I just don't know. fuck

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3072 on: April 09, 2013, 06:47:27 PM »
Haven't spelt in two days... seeing GZA tonight

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #3073 on: April 09, 2013, 07:02:21 PM »
YOURE THE NEXT FOOL IN LINE, GTFO

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #3074 on: April 17, 2013, 06:53:27 PM »
I got fired from a part time job that I was going to quit next week.

Will Easley

« Reply #3075 on: April 17, 2013, 07:27:27 PM »
So I went out with this chick I used to work with. She was always really nice and I thought "too bad she's married." we've gone out for drinks a few times with other people and she's said things that could be taken in a context like "did you really say that to me?" in a sexual way.

Anyhow, we went out for drinks and sushi last night and got wasted. She's pulling the cherries out of each drink and tying the stems in knots with her tongue, just chatting me up in the mean while. then, she puts it all on the table, talking directly about what she likes to do in bed. How she hasn't fucked her husband in months. yada yada yada. She then says "We're going to be having sex soon" and outlines a whole plan of having an affair with me. I'm talking "rules about not getting attached" "certain times" "this is what I do in bed" "I like it raw"

So, last night, wasted, I was hyped. Now that I've thought about it, I think it could be a huge fucking headache. She's 31 I'm 27. I just don't know. fuck

That does sound like some suspect. She's sexually frustrated & wants your dick, but at the same time you see how she goes about it & makes you wonder exactly why her marriage is straining. She sounds like she prolly be on some wannabe dominatrix type shit

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #3076 on: April 18, 2013, 01:06:22 AM »
Its perfectly nice outside, and I want to go skate after work, But I made a mistake of going to gym with my hockey player brother yesterday, and now I cant even walk without almost crying. Ill try to walk it off, weather is too nice to not skate, plus I have a new board waiting for me at home.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #3077 on: April 18, 2013, 03:16:46 AM »
started low key smoking reefa again

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3078 on: April 18, 2013, 04:15:11 PM »
Woody Allen

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3079 on: May 10, 2013, 08:08:24 AM »
Same:

Also, GAY, check out what is on the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #3080 on: May 16, 2013, 08:26:37 PM »
today i took my last final and currently job hunting!
if i dont find a job here in san diego i'll end up going to alaska again to work at trident seafoods for the summer
i'd rather stay here and do fun stuff instead of laboring for 2 months nonstop in AK, either way its a win-win for me
this weekend we're building a DIY spot back home (inspired by the DIY thread)
stoked!

on the not stoked side,
i haven't wanked in 2 weeks
my sexual arousal and libido has significantly decreased and i dont know why
oddly enough, im very content and satisfied with life. maybe im aging

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #3081 on: May 16, 2013, 10:18:41 PM »
im stoked that i found out i like alcohol, not stoked that after binge drinking for almost a month straight, ive literally lost everything, soooo i guess i have a problem with alcohol, but dont care?
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3082 on: May 17, 2013, 03:53:21 AM »

don't be hittin up other people's wives. this is someone's entire life that you're messing with. and for what, getting a bolt off? think about it

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #3083 on: May 17, 2013, 04:03:11 AM »
I have to go to court in a few minutes to get a new court date for a speeding ticket. Such a huge waste of time.

Afterwards, me and some friends are driving to the beach. We decided to go just before they announced "last call" at the bar last night.

Also, whoever up there thinking about fucking someone elses wife, stop thinking about it. That shit is wretched.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3084 on: May 17, 2013, 12:00:45 PM »
I laughed, and am very disappointed with myself for doing so.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #3085 on: May 17, 2013, 02:53:49 PM »
Played some 3-man baseball earlier.  Got a couple decent hits and running catches in, but I cant pick up a grounder to save my fucking life.  I start playing softball next week, I gotta practice man.  Also, the simultaneous guilt and satisfaction of eating out for every meal in a day.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3086 on: May 17, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »
James Kelch has another board out on Western Edition, and being a Cincinnati native this stokes me out.

Sorry about this massive image, but it makes it a little easier to see what I'm not stoked on. They spelled Cincinnati wrong, and I was going to buy the board as a wall hanger but I can't imagine spelling it "Cincinatti" was purposeful?

Anyways, nitpicking.
*cred to seasons for the image

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3087 on: May 18, 2013, 04:47:04 AM »
Its perfectly nice outside, and I want to go skate after work, But I made a mistake of going to gym with my hockey player brother yesterday, and now I cant even walk without almost crying. Ill try to walk it off, weather is too nice to not skate, plus I have a new board waiting for me at home.

Same story here : finally both nice weather and 4 days free from work, and of course my toe is blue and fucked.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3088 on: May 18, 2013, 03:30:30 PM »
My terrible hippie asshole roommate and his dumb pregnant fianc? (that he had "known" just a month prior to contaminating her with his no doubt vile fucking specimen) just moved out of my house. Finally. Now I have averything set up like I like it, I can do whatever I want: drunken powerslides in the living room, have people over(dude was so bad my friends wouldn't ever even come over when he was around), do dishes and stuff naked... It's great that he's gone, but now I gotta either get a new roommate or just deal with paying for everything, and this shit is getting expensive.

im probably lying

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #3089 on: May 23, 2013, 03:19:19 PM »
Invited a girl over to watch seinfeld and she brought coffee for me; cool except it is hot out and she got herself iced coffee.
Ended in fornicating but I noticed she didn't put her drink on one of the several coasters available on the table and now I have a coffee ring imprinted.