Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709915 times)

Smell Good

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3120 on: July 09, 2013, 09:23:38 PM »
I love/hate watching medical videos on youtube. Y'know, surgical procedures and stuff, especially ones where large amounts of fluids are drained.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #3121 on: July 09, 2013, 10:09:14 PM »
NEW PIXIES SONG CAME OUT TODAY, BUT KIM DEAL LEFT THE BAND 9 DAYS AGO...
PIXIES - BAGBOY

Pixies without Kim Deal is not Pixies.

Also, that song was pretty boring...apparently they forgot about the loudQUIETloud dynamic that made them interesting the first go around?

Jackburton

« Reply #3122 on: July 10, 2013, 06:27:32 AM »
Yasiin Bey (aka Mos Def) force fed under standard Guant?namo Bay procedure

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/05/guantanamo-hunger-strike-ramadan-force-feeding
U would think people would just eat if they knew that was coming.  But I guess the soldiers prob do it anyways.  Fucking sadistic fuckers.  Of course I did laugh through that whole video.  

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3123 on: July 10, 2013, 11:09:58 AM »
There's a badass fight later today, not stoked on the fucking electrodes glued to my head. Fuck seizures.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #3124 on: July 10, 2013, 11:28:21 AM »
lol what the fuck

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #3125 on: July 10, 2013, 12:51:32 PM »
im stoked i didn't jump the counter of mcdonalds and beat the shit out of this dude who served me tonight. but i'm also bummed at the same time because i hurt my pride by not doing it... no doubt the security guard would have eaten me a live if i did and i would have gotten arrested i mean i coulda easily bailed and got away but they would have caught my licence plate of my car on the cameras and it woulda caught up too me. so thats the stokage factor... anyways i ordered a burger, i got back to my seat opened it up to check the lettuce mayo sitch( which i always do because atleast 1 out 4 times fast food joints will fuck that shit up) and ofcourse it was major lacking, now i don't mind going back and asking for a little extra , it really doesnt bother me i am so use to it, and what do you expect its a mcdonalds for christ sake, so i asked politley like i always do, i dont try and be a douchebag about it ever, the lady next to me actually complained about it but i said exactly what i said just then, he didnt even hear it anyway. this guy comes back with my burger(probably spit on) but than he pulls out a huge bag of lettuce and says "that enough for ya" , and him and his homie laughed right in my face, yeha very funny, i just said yeah your the one who fucked up the burger and went on my way , i get back to my table and my fries and drink are gone which i hadnt touched , some other employee threw them in the bin as they were not attended and to be honest it didnt even really piss me off i just asked the guy who threw them out to get me another one, he was quite nice about it too, so im waiting at the counter and this guy asks whats wrong with your burger now in a rude way and i go no biggie homie threw my shit out and he goes to me "so whats the problem then" and i was furious, i didnt say shit i just grabbed my shit and bailed. and thats the part im not stoked about, i acted like a little fucking bitch right there ,i?  should smacked the fuck out of him.. but its all i have decided if i ever see this motherfucker, he is fucked, im gonna run up on him like the motherfuckin flash , not say shit he is just gonna cop the worse beating ever out of no where.?  ?  ?  sorry for raving on ,i dont know how to write sentences and shit and i know that probably pissed a lot of you off, my bad.

If this stuff ever happens to me I have a prepared thing to tell off fast food employees which would probably be better than jumping over the counter and maybe getting a punch in before you eventually get arrested. Just tell the dude straight up, "Listen homie, you work at fucking mcdonalds. Your bitch ass is cooking me and every other dude burgers day in and day out for what? Minimum fucking wage. At least you could try and do this piss poor job right, scum." Or in whatever words you want, but basically tell that motherfucker how life is. He works at a fast food joint. Guaranteed he will go home fucking pissed, and realize what a loser he really is. Hope that helps.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #3126 on: July 10, 2013, 03:48:47 PM »
Expand Quote
im stoked i didn't jump the counter of mcdonalds and beat the shit out of this dude who served me tonight. but i'm also bummed at the same time because i hurt my pride by not doing it... no doubt the security guard would have eaten me a live if i did and i would have gotten arrested i mean i coulda easily bailed and got away but they would have caught my licence plate of my car on the cameras and it woulda caught up too me. so thats the stokage factor... anyways i ordered a burger, i got back to my seat opened it up to check the lettuce mayo sitch( which i always do because atleast 1 out 4 times fast food joints will fuck that shit up) and ofcourse it was major lacking, now i don't mind going back and asking for a little extra , it really doesnt bother me i am so use to it, and what do you expect its a mcdonalds for christ sake, so i asked politley like i always do, i dont try and be a douchebag about it ever, the lady next to me actually complained about it but i said exactly what i said just then, he didnt even hear it anyway. this guy comes back with my burger(probably spit on) but than he pulls out a huge bag of lettuce and says "that enough for ya" , and him and his homie laughed right in my face, yeha very funny, i just said yeah your the one who fucked up the burger and went on my way , i get back to my table and my fries and drink are gone which i hadnt touched , some other employee threw them in the bin as they were not attended and to be honest it didnt even really piss me off i just asked the guy who threw them out to get me another one, he was quite nice about it too, so im waiting at the counter and this guy asks whats wrong with your burger now in a rude way and i go no biggie homie threw my shit out and he goes to me "so whats the problem then" and i was furious, i didnt say shit i just grabbed my shit and bailed. and thats the part im not stoked about, i acted like a little fucking bitch right there ,i?  should smacked the fuck out of him.. but its all i have decided if i ever see this motherfucker, he is fucked, im gonna run up on him like the motherfuckin flash , not say shit he is just gonna cop the worse beating ever out of no where.?  ?  ?  sorry for raving on ,i dont know how to write sentences and shit and i know that probably pissed a lot of you off, my bad.
[close]

If this stuff ever happens to me I have a prepared thing to tell off fast food employees which would probably be better than jumping over the counter and maybe getting a punch in before you eventually get arrested. Just tell the dude straight up, "Listen homie, you work at fucking mcdonalds. Your bitch ass is cooking me and every other dude burgers day in and day out for what? Minimum fucking wage. At least you could try and do this piss poor job right, scum." Or in whatever words you want, but basically tell that motherfucker how life is. He works at a fast food joint. Guaranteed he will go home fucking pissed, and realize what a loser he really is. Hope that helps.

Nah i got no beef with people working in fast food, you do what you gotta do, i have had my fair share of shitty jobs and currently have a shitty one now .. But i know what you are saying and next time i will come at them with something good

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3127 on: July 11, 2013, 12:05:25 AM »
Fiance wants to hire a wedding planner? This event is causing me so much stress, I just can't wrap my head around all the shit he wants to do to for it. It's almost here. A year from last tuesday and the deed will be done.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #3128 on: July 11, 2013, 04:43:51 PM »
When I get laid off from the forest service at the end of the season, I'll go back to my job at the catering company I worked for before. That being said, I've "been" to a lot of weddings and receptions. It seems to me that the couples who were happiest with their experiences were the ones that had the most laid back and free flowing ones. Just let him know that. It's supposed to be fun, not stressful.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3129 on: July 11, 2013, 09:05:36 PM »
When I get laid off from the forest service at the end of the season, I'll go back to my job at the catering company I worked for before. That being said, I've "been" to a lot of weddings and receptions. It seems to me that the couples who were happiest with their experiences were the ones that had the most laid back and free flowing ones. Just let him know that. It's supposed to be fun, not stressful.
That's what I've been trying to convey. The venue is a really laid back and relaxed location, the parties are both super cool with each other and us and it just must be the traveling back and forth from Maine to Ohio all the time. I'm also probably overreacting a little bit since I have a pension to do that with important things. I just want him to hire either his aunt or my sister-in-law if he's going to hire someone.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3130 on: July 11, 2013, 11:09:05 PM »
Zooey Deschanel's show kinda sucks but I have to watch it cuz she's in it and I love the shit out of her.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #3131 on: July 11, 2013, 11:36:09 PM »
Zooey Deschanel's show kinda sucks but I have to watch it cuz she's in it and I love the shit out of her.
new girl? I really like that show honestly. Never really cared for her before, but now I'm a fan.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3132 on: July 11, 2013, 11:57:32 PM »
It's aight. I just feel the premise of a group of attractive friends sharing an apartment together has been done to death. Her band is on point though and there's no down side to listening to it.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3133 on: July 12, 2013, 05:07:39 PM »
That show has it's moments. I don't watch it regularly, but my girl does. I usually laugh a few times while it's on.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Shredsledder

« Reply #3134 on: July 17, 2013, 03:17:05 AM »
not stoked that I couldn't fall asleep last night.

stoked I ended up chilling with my elderly dog all night and now I'm gonna go catch a train to skate LES before the mobs arrive.

edit: I just noticed that there is a packaged board sitting on the table in front of me from deluxe, I had no idea it came! I won it in a raffle that real was doing.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 03:29:32 AM by Shredsledder »

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3135 on: July 17, 2013, 06:05:50 AM »
Stoked: Had a great skate yesterday

Not Stoked: Too sore to do the same today

neko

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3136 on: July 20, 2013, 12:02:29 PM »
Dreamt I was lacing up a brand-new pair of Emerica MJ2's to skate...

...then I woke up.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3137 on: July 20, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »
Those were some good shoes.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3138 on: July 20, 2013, 06:45:20 PM »
Joined the 21st century and got a smart phone.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3139 on: July 20, 2013, 07:59:56 PM »
Joined the 21st century and got a smart phone.
Fucking faggot.....I guess.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3140 on: July 20, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »
sure

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3141 on: July 20, 2013, 11:20:24 PM »
Having an awesome day of skating then coming home with no energy and sore fucking feet.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3142 on: July 21, 2013, 01:15:03 AM »

gonna ride this gem when it'll be finished in 6 months, but it means 6 months of demotivating shitty spots since they destroyed the old park...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:41:03 AM by the snake »

ChewyPoo

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3143 on: July 21, 2013, 01:35:15 AM »
breaking up with my girl but staying friends i know its for the better but damn, you know that sting you get? its still not great.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3144 on: July 21, 2013, 02:00:22 AM »
breaking up with my girl but staying friends i know its for the better but damn, you know that sting you get? its still not great.

You need beer, lot's of it.

ChewyPoo

« Reply #3145 on: July 21, 2013, 03:20:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You need beer, lot's of it.

Yeah I get that feeling. The thing was she wasnt the type too cheat but going out taking E with some other dudes and kicking it with me less and less... im out.

Shredsledder

« Reply #3146 on: July 21, 2013, 11:16:32 AM »
I never keep in touch after parting ways.

ChewyPoo

« Reply #3147 on: July 21, 2013, 04:25:43 PM »

Neither usually I just get harsh let them know what the deal is but this girls kinda different. Wont see her nearly as much though and wouldnt be suprised if she ends up with this dude, ive already gone into rages where i wanted to fuck him up so bad but we'll see how it plays out.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3148 on: July 21, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »
Big mistake, chances are she has atleast 5 good looking freidns

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3149 on: July 21, 2013, 05:15:52 PM »
I'm sure it's been said here before but I'm stoked that I went skating twice this week and got some good tricks, but I'm not stoked that I got serviced in the process and I'm sore as fuck right now. Getting old sucks.