Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 381697 times)

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3180 on: July 20, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »
Those were some good shoes.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #3181 on: July 20, 2013, 06:45:20 PM »
Joined the 21st century and got a smart phone.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3182 on: July 20, 2013, 07:59:56 PM »
Joined the 21st century and got a smart phone.
Fucking faggot.....I guess.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #3183 on: July 20, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »
sure

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3184 on: July 20, 2013, 11:20:24 PM »
Having an awesome day of skating then coming home with no energy and sore fucking feet.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #3185 on: July 21, 2013, 01:15:03 AM »

gonna ride this gem when it'll be finished in 6 months, but it means 6 months of demotivating shitty spots since they destroyed the old park...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:41:03 AM by the snake »

ChewyPoo

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3186 on: July 21, 2013, 01:35:15 AM »
breaking up with my girl but staying friends i know its for the better but damn, you know that sting you get? its still not great.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3187 on: July 21, 2013, 02:00:22 AM »
breaking up with my girl but staying friends i know its for the better but damn, you know that sting you get? its still not great.

You need beer, lot's of it.

ChewyPoo

« Reply #3188 on: July 21, 2013, 03:20:11 AM »

You need beer, lot's of it.

Yeah I get that feeling. The thing was she wasnt the type too cheat but going out taking E with some other dudes and kicking it with me less and less... im out.

Shredsledder

« Reply #3189 on: July 21, 2013, 11:16:32 AM »
I never keep in touch after parting ways.

ChewyPoo

« Reply #3190 on: July 21, 2013, 04:25:43 PM »

Neither usually I just get harsh let them know what the deal is but this girls kinda different. Wont see her nearly as much though and wouldnt be suprised if she ends up with this dude, ive already gone into rages where i wanted to fuck him up so bad but we'll see how it plays out.

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #3191 on: July 21, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »
Big mistake, chances are she has atleast 5 good looking freidns

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -42
« Reply #3192 on: July 21, 2013, 05:15:52 PM »
I'm sure it's been said here before but I'm stoked that I went skating twice this week and got some good tricks, but I'm not stoked that I got serviced in the process and I'm sore as fuck right now. Getting old sucks.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 84
« Reply #3193 on: July 22, 2013, 07:48:29 AM »
Just got back from Alabama to stay with my girlfriend for a week. It was a fucking weird/tough/ultimately positive week. She's living there now and I hadn't seen her in 6 weeks so I was pretty stoked. We went camping at a state park and did shrooms together. She'd done it before, but it was my first time. The whole experience was pretty intense and positive. I was just breathing really heavily and I felt like I could feel everything, but I was definitely still in contact with logic. We've always been super close, so it was the right situation for it. As the very lucid trip moves forward, she kind of realized that she didn't feel like it was right for her to be in a relationship, and that things between us didn't quite feel the same as they had in the past. I agreed with the latter part, but we had both been really busy in the last year and I was still psyched on her. But it came to her saying, "I'm going to say what we're both thinking and say that I don't think I can be in a relationship anymore." I wasn't really thinking that, but after talking through it, she was right for sure.

So, long story short, went to Alabama, did shrooms, broke up with my girlfriend while on shrooms, and then spent 5 more days together in which a lot of crying and a lot of fucking occurred.
Confidently marching in the wrong direction.

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3194 on: July 22, 2013, 08:18:27 AM »
its my bday so stoked on that, but i went to the park super early and this swarm of fucking scooter kids were there. also i slammed really hard on a crook, one of my go-to's.

Garth Marenghi

• Rep: 23
« Reply #3195 on: July 22, 2013, 10:54:54 AM »
Amy's baking company episode on Kitchen Nightmare. Why the fuck am I watching Kitchen Nightmares?

Carlo Lemmings

• Rep: -130
« Reply #3196 on: July 22, 2013, 03:56:25 PM »
Fucked a hog when I was drunk, I didn't really want to fuck, now won't stop messaging me etc.

Carlo Lemmings

« Reply #3197 on: July 22, 2013, 03:58:13 PM »

Why stay friends?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
« Reply #3198 on: July 22, 2013, 04:16:54 PM »
Fucked a hog when I was drunk, I didn't really want to fuck, now won't stop messaging me etc.
Butcher it and eat for a year.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
« Reply #3199 on: July 22, 2013, 04:18:31 PM »

Why stay friends?

Yeah that's a real rookie move. You're just agreeing to be miserable longer.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Carlo Lemmings

« Reply #3200 on: July 22, 2013, 04:25:03 PM »
Butcher it and eat for a year.

top lel anon, but this one doesn't even look good enough to eat.

Carlo Lemmings

« Reply #3201 on: July 22, 2013, 04:28:56 PM »

Why stay friends?

Mostly it's a way for a person to get out of breaking up guilt free.  If you decided to break up, don't bitch out. If she is breaking up with you,  let her feel that guilt/pain. 

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
« Reply #3202 on: July 22, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »

Why stay friends?

Mostly it's a way for a person to get out of breaking up guilt free.?  If you decided to break up, don't bitch out. If she is breaking up with you,?  let her feel that guilt/pain.? 

It's a way for the break-er to feel less shitty, and a way for the break-ee to keep running on false hope.

Don't negotiate with emotional terrorists. Don't be friends.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #3203 on: July 23, 2013, 01:49:47 PM »
Some of my gf's family is staying with me for the week... she's on the other side of the planet. That's me, her father, and her youngest sister in an apartment in NYC, for a week.

On the up though, he's been taking me out to eat for every meal, gettin that top shelf Japanese food always makes me happy.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -286
« Reply #3204 on: July 23, 2013, 02:45:45 PM »
Just got back from Alabama to stay with my girlfriend for a week. It was a fucking weird/tough/ultimately positive week. She's living there now and I hadn't seen her in 6 weeks so I was pretty stoked. We went camping at a state park and did shrooms together. She'd done it before, but it was my first time. The whole experience was pretty intense and positive. I was just breathing really heavily and I felt like I could feel everything, but I was definitely still in contact with logic. We've always been super close, so it was the right situation for it. As the very lucid trip moves forward, she kind of realized that she didn't feel like it was right for her to be in a relationship, and that things between us didn't quite feel the same as they had in the past. I agreed with the latter part, but we had both been really busy in the last year and I was still psyched on her. But it came to her saying, "I'm going to say what we're both thinking and say that I don't think I can be in a relationship anymore." I wasn't really thinking that, but after talking through it, she was right for sure.

So, long story short, went to Alabama, did shrooms, broke up with my girlfriend while on shrooms, and then spent 5 more days together in which a lot of crying and a lot of fucking occurred.

fucking stupid, breaking up with someone while they are coming up on mushrooms? thats potentially dangerous, could get really fucked up.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #3205 on: July 23, 2013, 07:07:49 PM »
Moving into a new house for the next year.  It's a nice place, and it's pretty cheap rent (for this city).
Room is also gonna be bigger/less hot this time around, can't wait to have everything settled in eventually

Not really stoked on having to move my stuff three times within a month's time frame:
First moving into an empty living room until the guy taking the master bedroom leaves the 1st, then moving all my stuff from the master to the single once September comes around.  I hate moving stuff  :-\

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
« Reply #3206 on: July 23, 2013, 08:46:31 PM »
So I moved here to Guangzhou, China this past May. Super stoked that I am able to live outside the US and make a living in a cool place with dope people, culture, language, weed, food and of course the skate spots. So stoked on that. What I am not stoked on is the fucking rain! There is basically no dry season here!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3207 on: July 24, 2013, 09:00:52 AM »
Went to the Ashes Test at Lord's in London over the weekend. Stoked to soak up the atmosphere at the Home of Cricket and drink cold pints in the old pavilion on a 30 degree day. Not stoked on Australia's performance  >:(

lamfordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #3208 on: July 24, 2013, 10:31:36 AM »
I went to my counselor today to talk about some classes I should take and gave me a 3rd chance to take the math class I need. But then he gave me shock of how much more work I need to graduate.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3209 on: July 30, 2013, 06:25:09 AM »
I'm moving to Toronto in a few weeks. I have a place to stay and it's not too expensive, but I'm insanely scared that I won't be able to find work.