Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709256 times)

augustmoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3180 on: August 17, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
just watched the entire series of NYPD blue from start to finish.  kind of sad what i do with my time. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3181 on: August 17, 2013, 06:47:47 PM »
That's one of my favorite shows.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3182 on: August 18, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »
I rolled my fucking ankle doing a no comply flip off a 7 stair loading dock that I can only skate on sundays when the business is closed, plus side is it was more than a single flip and I got a video of it; here's till next sunday
I rolled my fucking ankle

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3183 on: August 18, 2013, 02:00:36 PM »
I rolled my fucking ankle doing a no comply flip off a 7 stair loading dock that I can only skate on sundays when the business is closed, plus side is it was more than a single flip and I got a video of it; here's till next sunday

haha what the fuck
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #3184 on: August 18, 2013, 10:13:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha what the fuck
damn those yarys bout those squats

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3185 on: August 19, 2013, 04:51:41 PM »
I hate my fucking job so much...I hate a few of the people I work with too (thankfully I don't really have to interact with many of them too much; I get to spend most of my day working in close proximity with them but not talking to them.) I seriously cringe at the idea of going there every day but I can't quit...I need the job, the pay isn't too bad (I'm not saying it's good but I don't have a lot of options) and the benefits are good.

The good news is that I got a small promotion, which means that I'm going to different department where the work is actually a little easier and the pay is a LITTLE better...BUT, I have to wait 2 1/2 more months until the position is open. That means I have to keep doing the job I can't fucking stand 2 1/2 more months....I'm trying to stay positive and I guess I'll just bite the bullet and do what I have to do until then. A lot of people have it worse I suppose.

Stoked/not stoked.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3186 on: August 19, 2013, 05:01:07 PM »
I hate my fucking job so much...I hate a few of the people I work with too (thankfully I don't really have to interact with many of them too much; I get to spend most of my day working in close proximity with them but not talking to them.) I seriously cringe at the idea of going there every day but I can't quit...I need the job, the pay isn't too bad (I'm not saying it's good but I don't have a lot of options) and the benefits are good.

The good news is that I got a small promotion, which means that I'm going to different department where the work is actually a little easier and the pay is a LITTLE better...BUT, I have to wait 2 1/2 more months until the position is open. That means I have to keep doing the job I can't fucking stand 2 1/2 more months....I'm trying to stay positive and I guess I'll just bite the bullet and do what I have to do until then. A lot of people have it worse I suppose.

Stoked/not stoked.

Damn. I guess that beats 2 1/2 months in prison at least.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #3187 on: August 20, 2013, 12:46:05 AM »
I learned nollie shove it noseslides, or nollie bigspin noseslides or whatever you want to call it yesterday. Really fun trick, was thinking about it for a while. But I wanted to do it with higher speed, and I slipped of and almost broke my hand on a noseslide....

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3188 on: August 20, 2013, 07:06:15 AM »
Shoulda been in bed resting, but I was out all night with friends instead, we were all jamming out to old 90's punk songs on the acoustic guitar all night, twas a fun time, hah. Didn't get home til maybe 5AM. Been up since 9am yesterday, it's 7AM now, only four or so hours away from being up for a full 24 hours straight. Worst part is I have work in a few hours. Thinking about just saying fuck it and staying up, if I go to sleep now I'm only gonna get a few hours of sleep and I'm just gonna wake up super groggy and feel out of it all day. Fuck, today is gonna be a long one....

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #3189 on: August 20, 2013, 07:18:19 AM »
 In school, on slap

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #3190 on: August 20, 2013, 10:18:20 PM »
3 days without drinking.  Longest I've gone in 8 or 9 months.  Time to give my liver a rest,  at least for a while.  So far I wake up feeling good and optimistic and around the time the sun goes down I'm incredibly pissed all the sudden. At everything/everyone except for my little dog.  Just started school and don't have my normal go-to for taking the edge off.  Skating feels great when you aren't perpetually hung over though.   

wheee!

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #3191 on: August 20, 2013, 10:47:04 PM »
Still searching for that elusive sheckler part

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: (No subject)
? Sent to: Mundungus on: July 30, 2013, 04:38:39 PM ?
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Quote from: Mundungus on July 30, 2013, 04:19:48 PM
Dude I was crystal clear on this, I need a pic of your gramma before I can shoot you the link..

My grandma is long dead.  
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:48:38 PM by Mundungus »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3192 on: August 20, 2013, 10:48:57 PM »
No Coca Cola for a month !  ;D

No Coca Cola for a month !  :'(

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #3193 on: August 20, 2013, 10:59:54 PM »
Started College today, don't see how i'm going to balance between a full time job though.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3194 on: August 20, 2013, 11:06:48 PM »
Started College today, don't see how i'm going to balance between a full time job though.
It's tough, but you can do it. Prioritize properly and carve away some time for yourself a couple times a week. Good luck.

daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #3195 on: August 21, 2013, 12:24:41 AM »
Delta has round trip tickets from Seattle to NY for $185 which is ridiculous but I can't find the right time to go. I'll sleep on it and hope there is still Tix tomorrow.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3196 on: August 21, 2013, 02:00:47 AM »
damn that's a good deal.^

I tried napping and slept for 6 hours
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3197 on: August 21, 2013, 07:09:22 AM »
I tried napping and slept for 6 hours

This always happens to me when I try to nap! People that can nap as they intended are talented as hell. If I set an alarm for 30 minutes, I fall asleep at the 29 minute mark and get pissed when I don't get to sleep. If I don't set an alarm, I do what you did. Impossible

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3198 on: August 21, 2013, 01:57:42 PM »
I'm not very good at napping either.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3199 on: August 21, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »
I tried to do a power nap once , slept for 8 hours . Cant do naps , fucks me up all day and I dont know if I can trust only sleeping that short and risk missing stuff

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #3200 on: August 22, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »
I tried to do a power nap once , slept for 8 hours . Cant do naps , fucks me up all day and I dont know if I can trust only sleeping that short and risk missing stuff
That shit always happens to me. I set my alarm so I don't over nap and yet it never goes off I end up turning it off in my sleep.
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3201 on: August 23, 2013, 08:47:59 AM »
Found something huge to film, but I don't know when the business is closed so I can go skate it.

Shredsledder

« Reply #3202 on: August 23, 2013, 09:24:43 AM »
Sunday?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3203 on: August 23, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »
Sunday?

Pretty sure it's open 7 days a week and I don't know what the hell they do in there anyway. It's on the propert a thrift store used to be on but they expanded last year and now offer "services" like counseling for broke families and it looks like a fucking country club or some shit.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3204 on: August 23, 2013, 02:09:13 PM »
My paycheck doesn't come until the 3rd but I'm stoked to even have a paycheck to look forward to.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3205 on: August 23, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »

Also, my paycheck doesn't come till the first and I need gas/food money.

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -43
« Reply #3206 on: August 23, 2013, 05:56:25 PM »

Also, my paycheck doesn't come till the first and I need gas/food money.

That sucks. You always need to have a "backup deck" man. I don't have a lot of money but once I start riding a new deck I always keep my eyes open for sales on stuff that I like, and try to put some money aside to grab a spare. If a period of two weeks goes by and I don't have a backup I'll start freaking out because chances are I'll have bad luck and my deck will snap. If you're lucky enough to ride a deck out until there's no life left in it, hook up the spare and start looking for a backup right away.

Or, you could just land bolts every time and not have to worry about it...

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3207 on: August 24, 2013, 09:36:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That shit always happens to me. I set my alarm so I don't over nap and yet it never goes off I end up turning it off in my sleep.
Yeah, tried to take an hour long nap today after work since I was so tired, ended up sleeping for four hours. Worst part is that I was supposed to go meet up with some friends at the park for a sesh. I had to call them and tell them I overslept and how sorry I was, hah.

And since we're on the subject of sleep, my sleeping schedule has been weird as fuck for the past week or so.
I would stay up for 24-36 hrs straight, then crash for 9-10 hours, then stay up again for 24-36 hours, then crash for 10 hours, and so on so forth. That lasted for a handful of days. Then for the past few days I'll crash for three-four hours, then wake up. I'll stay up for two or three hours and do whatever (use the computer, make some food, etc), then after those two-three hours of being up I'll get tired again and then I'll go back to sleep for another 3 or so hours, then I'll wake up again and just get my day started. Not sure why, but my body has been screwy with sleep. It sucks because I'll get random attacks of grogginess throughout the day.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #3208 on: August 26, 2013, 04:24:49 PM »
I fucked a video girl.

Blaze Won "Water To Wine" (Nikon D3200 Music Video)

It was like 5 years ago when she was really fit.

Stoked: Banged a girl in a rap video (lifestyle hammer).

Not Stoked:  She's flabby in the video, and if I show it to anyone they'll be like, "...eh."

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #3209 on: August 26, 2013, 04:45:55 PM »
I fucked a video girl.

Blaze Won "Water To Wine" (Nikon D3200 Music Video)

It was like 5 years ago when she was really fit.

Stoked: Banged a girl in a rap video (lifestyle hammer).

Not Stoked:  She's flabby in the video, and if I show it to anyone they'll be like, "...eh."
daaaaamn. I like thick girls, and I think she's fucking bangin'. I wish the whole video had been her just walking around.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.