Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709482 times)

Thrillho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 133
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3210 on: August 26, 2013, 07:33:13 PM »
Aye, she sucks balls too. Woo!

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3211 on: August 26, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
Who the fuck is "Blaze Won"?

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #3212 on: August 26, 2013, 07:51:41 PM »
Does she count as a video girl if the video itself is filmed with a Nikon D3200?

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #3213 on: August 26, 2013, 08:02:40 PM »
Only as long as it was shot by King Fresh.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #3214 on: August 26, 2013, 08:39:38 PM »
Aye, she sucks balls too. Woo!
now that's my kind of woman!
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3215 on: August 28, 2013, 11:16:16 AM »
Start my last two years of college on Tuesday, but damn it made me broke

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #3216 on: August 30, 2013, 01:50:20 AM »
got my first pair of busenitz on sale, which I really like so far. I moved back home, and the local only carries Nike, Adidas, and Vans.

oh and Monty, I feel you about naps. Fuck naps.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3217 on: August 30, 2013, 01:54:36 AM »
I got a new deck, similar size and shape as the last one for less than half the price, however my ankle is still slightly fucked from landing funny off a loading dock two weeks ago so I can't do much but walk and bike around for the time being. looking forward to skating it tho.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3218 on: August 30, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »
There's an intersection at the bottom of this hill I bomb on the way to work and I was about a second from getting run over when I reached the bottom. I go to work at 5 o'clock in the morning so I usually just assume there won't be any cars at the bottom of the hill but I'll probably start making that assumption now. However I'm stoked that the fear of getting run over made me fully awake and ready for work.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3219 on: September 01, 2013, 07:14:36 PM »
i can't seem to play guitar as good as i used to, but i can still seem to play guitar a little

every time I land off a 6 ft+ drop I fall off my board as soon as it hits the ground, but at least I land both feet on the griptape most of the time; the urethane is like a cushion compared to landing on cement from that height.

found some big timin' spots I wanna film, but I don't have anyone who wants to film with me so I'm just getting a lotta dork tricks with my tripod.

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #3220 on: September 02, 2013, 01:33:23 AM »
I'm now a Slap PAL, so it means I can gnar and kook, but I've also been on this website for at least 14 days, 15 hours and 42 minutes.
Kind of nice and a reality check at the same time, that's over two weeks of shit I could have done; especially when I was still trying to do the college thing.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #3221 on: September 03, 2013, 08:42:53 PM »
Being bumped back down too a part time position at work, more time too skate and less lifting so my back might sort it self faster
am gonna miss the extra cash though
#stokednotstoked

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #3222 on: September 08, 2013, 12:21:17 AM »
my feelings for the colombian version of breaking bad are mixed
certainly stoked but not stoked

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #3223 on: September 08, 2013, 02:00:59 AM »
hey those aren't wallabees!

Still clarks though...:/

wheee!

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #3224 on: September 08, 2013, 02:25:31 AM »
my feelings for the colombian version of breaking bad are mixed
certainly stoked but not stoked

skyler is too hot in this it doesnt work
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #3225 on: September 15, 2013, 09:54:16 PM »
Been skating like crazy lately, but I've pretty much gone through my board in a week because of it.
damn those yarys bout those squats

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3226 on: September 15, 2013, 11:20:50 PM »
New trucks, new shoes, new deck (AND IT'S A LIB SLICK, NUKKA)..... Buuuuuuuutttttt, my heel kinda fuckin hurts cuz I did a HUGE drop with no insoles. so I'm holding off on skating till prob next weekend. going to sit in bed and watch movies. even found a list of 80's comedies that have tits in them.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #3227 on: September 16, 2013, 07:04:38 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/discussion-of-kants-philosophy-in-russia-ends-in-gunfire/2013/09/16/cf609472-1ebb-11e3-9ad0-96244100e647_story.html

"An argument in southern Russia over philosopher Immanuel Kant, the author of ?Critique of Pure Reason,? devolved into pure mayhem when one debater shot the other.

A police spokeswoman in Rostov-on Don, Viktoria Safarova, said two men in their 20s were discussing Kant as they stood in line to buy beer at a small store on Sunday. The discussion deteriorated into a fistfight and one participant pulled out a small nonlethal pistol and fired repeatedly."
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3228 on: September 16, 2013, 07:35:21 AM »
flew to Germany for the weekend to 'catch up' with a girl that I had previously hooked up with.. you can imagine the look of surprise on my face when I met up with her and she starts passionately tonguing this butch lesbian chick right in front of me. ummmm what!? it wasn't all doom and gloom though, I got wasted and fucked her friend instead

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3229 on: September 16, 2013, 10:04:05 AM »
flew to Germany for the weekend to 'catch up' with a girl that I had previously hooked up with.. you can imagine the look of surprise on my face when I met up with her and she starts passionately tonguing this butch lesbian chick right in front of me. ummmm what!? it wasn't all doom and gloom though, I got wasted and fucked her friend instead

When life gives you lemons, bang her friends.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #3230 on: September 16, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/discussion-of-kants-philosophy-in-russia-ends-in-gunfire/2013/09/16/cf609472-1ebb-11e3-9ad0-96244100e647_story.html

"An argument in southern Russia over philosopher Immanuel Kant, the author of ?Critique of Pure Reason,? devolved into pure mayhem when one debater shot the other.

A police spokeswoman in Rostov-on Don, Viktoria Safarova, said two men in their 20s were discussing Kant as they stood in line to buy beer at a small store on Sunday. The discussion deteriorated into a fistfight and one participant pulled out a small nonlethal pistol and fired repeatedly."

Good to see that the philosophical tradition is still alive and well in Russia.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #3231 on: September 18, 2013, 12:57:52 AM »
New Max B mixtape out

http://www.datpiff.com/Max-B-Return-Of-The-Wave-mixtape.528626.html

Great to get some new wave and some sprinkle dew/condensation from past waves but it almost brings a tear to my eye to hear the boss don spitting over the phone.  Definitely worth a listen for fans.  FREE MAX B

wheee!

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #3232 on: September 18, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
Went up to old college town, had a great time and then got laid, but didn't want to sleep at her house so I started driving to my friends place and got a dui.... so lame. But the sex ws good!

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #3233 on: September 18, 2013, 09:52:11 PM »
i jus got like 5 new dvds and no weed to wach them wid

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #3234 on: September 18, 2013, 10:03:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Good to see that the philosophical tradition is still alive and well in Russia.
what the fuck is a "nonlethal pistol"? A flare gun? Pretty sure you could still wreck somebody with a flare gun.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3235 on: September 18, 2013, 11:48:43 PM »

THREESOME TIME.

twitchflip

« Reply #3236 on: September 19, 2013, 04:32:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

THREESOME TIME.
in theory, this sounds great. unfortunately, her girlfriend reminded me of gina reinhart

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3237 on: September 23, 2013, 08:22:38 AM »
i moved in with my girlfriend recently and her street is really shitty so i cant really skate out in front of her place. i remembered there was a bump spot that my friends and i skated back in the day thats easy skating/walking distance so i went and checked it out yesterday. the place has since been abandoned and the spot was looking pretty rough with trash and debris. so i think i might bring a rake and some gloves and clean it up this weekend so i can skate it. heres a photo of the spot and what it looks like now.

on my way back i found this church parking lot thats pretty hidden from the road. its lit up, has a small 3 stair and pretty smooth ground. i skated that for a while and had a lot of fun. i dont know if its possible yet, but i kinda want to build a small box and hide it in the woods so i can come there at night and skate something besides the 3 and the flat, because like i said before, i cant skate in front of my girlfriends place.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3238 on: September 23, 2013, 10:54:18 AM »
^spot looks dope. if it's abandoned i'd think about putting something on the other side of the "bump" like a little wallride type thingy for easy slappies.

not stoked I wanna crank one out but i'm waiting for my homie to text me back to go skate and i don't want to be disrupted half way through

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3239 on: September 23, 2013, 04:20:23 PM »
got laid, but missed class..again. it rained all last week so i havent been since last monday. fuckin up