Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380888 times)

Alan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3270 on: September 16, 2013, 07:04:38 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/discussion-of-kants-philosophy-in-russia-ends-in-gunfire/2013/09/16/cf609472-1ebb-11e3-9ad0-96244100e647_story.html

"An argument in southern Russia over philosopher Immanuel Kant, the author of ?Critique of Pure Reason,? devolved into pure mayhem when one debater shot the other.

A police spokeswoman in Rostov-on Don, Viktoria Safarova, said two men in their 20s were discussing Kant as they stood in line to buy beer at a small store on Sunday. The discussion deteriorated into a fistfight and one participant pulled out a small nonlethal pistol and fired repeatedly."
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3271 on: September 16, 2013, 07:35:21 AM »
flew to Germany for the weekend to 'catch up' with a girl that I had previously hooked up with.. you can imagine the look of surprise on my face when I met up with her and she starts passionately tonguing this butch lesbian chick right in front of me. ummmm what!? it wasn't all doom and gloom though, I got wasted and fucked her friend instead

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3272 on: September 16, 2013, 10:04:05 AM »
flew to Germany for the weekend to 'catch up' with a girl that I had previously hooked up with.. you can imagine the look of surprise on my face when I met up with her and she starts passionately tonguing this butch lesbian chick right in front of me. ummmm what!? it wasn't all doom and gloom though, I got wasted and fucked her friend instead

When life gives you lemons, bang her friends.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #3273 on: September 16, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/discussion-of-kants-philosophy-in-russia-ends-in-gunfire/2013/09/16/cf609472-1ebb-11e3-9ad0-96244100e647_story.html

"An argument in southern Russia over philosopher Immanuel Kant, the author of ?Critique of Pure Reason,? devolved into pure mayhem when one debater shot the other.

A police spokeswoman in Rostov-on Don, Viktoria Safarova, said two men in their 20s were discussing Kant as they stood in line to buy beer at a small store on Sunday. The discussion deteriorated into a fistfight and one participant pulled out a small nonlethal pistol and fired repeatedly."

Good to see that the philosophical tradition is still alive and well in Russia.

tuque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #3274 on: September 18, 2013, 12:57:52 AM »
New Max B mixtape out

http://www.datpiff.com/Max-B-Return-Of-The-Wave-mixtape.528626.html

Great to get some new wave and some sprinkle dew/condensation from past waves but it almost brings a tear to my eye to hear the boss don spitting over the phone.  Definitely worth a listen for fans.  FREE MAX B

wheee!

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #3275 on: September 18, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
Went up to old college town, had a great time and then got laid, but didn't want to sleep at her house so I started driving to my friends place and got a dui.... so lame. But the sex ws good!

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #3276 on: September 18, 2013, 09:52:11 PM »
i jus got like 5 new dvds and no weed to wach them wid

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 15
  • sup breh
« Reply #3277 on: September 18, 2013, 10:03:00 PM »

Good to see that the philosophical tradition is still alive and well in Russia.
what the fuck is a "nonlethal pistol"? A flare gun? Pretty sure you could still wreck somebody with a flare gun.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #3278 on: September 18, 2013, 11:48:43 PM »

THREESOME TIME.
instagram.com/used_shoe/

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3279 on: September 19, 2013, 04:32:05 AM »

THREESOME TIME.
in theory, this sounds great. unfortunately, her girlfriend reminded me of gina reinhart

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3280 on: September 23, 2013, 08:22:38 AM »
i moved in with my girlfriend recently and her street is really shitty so i cant really skate out in front of her place. i remembered there was a bump spot that my friends and i skated back in the day thats easy skating/walking distance so i went and checked it out yesterday. the place has since been abandoned and the spot was looking pretty rough with trash and debris. so i think i might bring a rake and some gloves and clean it up this weekend so i can skate it. heres a photo of the spot and what it looks like now.

on my way back i found this church parking lot thats pretty hidden from the road. its lit up, has a small 3 stair and pretty smooth ground. i skated that for a while and had a lot of fun. i dont know if its possible yet, but i kinda want to build a small box and hide it in the woods so i can come there at night and skate something besides the 3 and the flat, because like i said before, i cant skate in front of my girlfriends place.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3281 on: September 23, 2013, 10:54:18 AM »
^spot looks dope. if it's abandoned i'd think about putting something on the other side of the "bump" like a little wallride type thingy for easy slappies.

not stoked I wanna crank one out but i'm waiting for my homie to text me back to go skate and i don't want to be disrupted half way through

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3282 on: September 23, 2013, 04:20:23 PM »
got laid, but missed class..again. it rained all last week so i havent been since last monday. fuckin up

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3283 on: September 23, 2013, 04:31:36 PM »
Went skating with my homie for the first time since we were in elementary school today.... Dude's chill as fuck but he kept giving me this weird emo rocker look every time he couldn't pop into a rock/disaster on the mini... so i'm not stoked on his indie rocker ways or whatever. dudes still ok tho.

also... my DIY spot I wasn't able to skate today (too much of an incline right before the quarter so i gotta make it more level with some gravel/concrete or tile, dunno which way i'm running with that yet):

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
« Reply #3284 on: September 23, 2013, 07:01:30 PM »
Met LesbianPunch the other day, he's a total wacko kook in real life.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
« Reply #3285 on: September 23, 2013, 08:49:13 PM »
i moved in with my girlfriend recently and her street is really shitty so i cant really skate out in front of her place. i remembered there was a bump spot that my friends and i skated back in the day thats easy skating/walking distance so i went and checked it out yesterday. the place has since been abandoned and the spot was looking pretty rough with trash and debris. so i think i might bring a rake and some gloves and clean it up this weekend so i can skate it. heres a photo of the spot and what it looks like now.

on my way back i found this church parking lot thats pretty hidden from the road. its lit up, has a small 3 stair and pretty smooth ground. i skated that for a while and had a lot of fun. i dont know if its possible yet, but i kinda want to build a small box and hide it in the woods so i can come there at night and skate something besides the 3 and the flat, because like i said before, i cant skate in front of my girlfriends place.

Oh shit. You're one jump ramp away from a hip / bank-to-curb! That spot looks sick.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3286 on: September 24, 2013, 08:18:15 AM »
not going on my trip 2 Cali tomorrow but I got more time 2 finish my DIY spot and maybe start another one across town.
also hoping my feet are fully healed by the time I get out there so I can get some footy of insane drops out on the left coast. yeah?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:20:03 AM by Rusty_Berrings »

kingpinuser

• Rep: 33
« Reply #3287 on: September 24, 2013, 02:56:04 PM »
Out Skating last Saturday, first time skating hard in over a year due to a knee injury... feeling pretty good. Stopped to chat to a homie, someones board shoots out and smashes me right in the Achilles....find out i have a small tear in it and will be out another few months till the bastard heals. 

Shredsledder

« Reply #3288 on: September 24, 2013, 02:58:17 PM »
oh man that sucks, really bad. hope your shit heals up real quick.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3289 on: September 24, 2013, 02:59:51 PM »
Not stoked that some nigga is insanely pissed off at me, stoked that i don't give a fuck tho!

The Human Condom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/
« Reply #3290 on: September 24, 2013, 09:35:33 PM »
Dropped my journalism class today.  It was supposed to be my fun class, but it ended up sucking ass.  Six classes was too much with working two jobs so it'll be nice to be able to actually get a decent night's sleep and skate again. 
Not stoked I won't get a refund on the credits and books.

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3291 on: September 24, 2013, 11:01:17 PM »
Out Skating last Saturday, first time skating hard in over a year due to a knee injury... feeling pretty good. Stopped to chat to a homie, someones board shoots out and smashes me right in the Achilles....find out i have a small tear in it and will be out another few months till the bastard heals. 

Damn that's horrible dude. Get well soon!

kingpinuser

• Rep: 33
« Reply #3292 on: September 25, 2013, 10:02:04 AM »

oh man that sucks, really bad. hope your shit heals up real quick.

Damn that's horrible dude. Get well soon!
Cheers guys, it's almost laughable that it happened. The plan now is to rehab even harder over winter and in spring be back. Will be 32 by then and hope from now on my skate injuries will just be shinners, swellbows and ankle tweeks like it was in my 20's.

No mongz

• Rep: -6
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #3293 on: September 25, 2013, 10:59:16 AM »

When life gives you lemons, bang her friends.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3294 on: September 25, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »
Finally got to go skateboarding and some faggot cried so loud that my board broke.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #3295 on: September 25, 2013, 03:04:06 PM »
^elaborate

also i dunno why you are such a puss now and dont post any more skate clips. u scared?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3296 on: September 25, 2013, 03:12:25 PM »
^elaborate

also i dunno why you are such a puss now and dont post any more skate clips. u scared?

Not much 2 elaborate on.

Will post more footy in a sec. Just threw a clip of my boy up over in the homies section. Back a page there's more footy I filmed of another homie too. Peeeaaaaacee.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #3297 on: September 25, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »
how does a gay man's wails break a board again?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Yu Dum

« Reply #3298 on: September 25, 2013, 03:32:10 PM »
Hopefully getting my cast off this coming Tuesday.
Not stoked on the constant use of the words "nollie cab".

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3299 on: September 25, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »
how does a gay man's wails break a board again?

pardon me, i meant "hater" den. didn't know you'd be so oversensitive over here on slap.com