Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 382125 times)

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3450 on: May 01, 2014, 08:13:16 AM »
girlfriend left me.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 804
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3451 on: May 01, 2014, 10:06:18 AM »
truck fell off but i hilariously caught it on camera

here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J44MrS1sWuc&feature=youtu.be
How did your truck fall off Rusty? Another of your crazy experiments?

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 19
« Reply #3452 on: May 01, 2014, 12:12:54 PM »
Dropped out of college.

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #3453 on: May 01, 2014, 09:33:40 PM »
Dropped out of college.

that may have been, financially the best decision you will ever make in your life ever. a decade or two ago, the gold standard for getting a job was a B.A........now it's a grad school degree.......fuck everything that ever will hapen. sorry way too drunk of chanpain amd ,y girlfriend  or for that mattwrr my ex gifrlfirend left me so im drinking chamimpain because now all i have to do is go to wokr and make rent now..i guess ill start doing drugs agiain and skate moar and wokr on my motrsickles forevers. . fuck uyou.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #3454 on: May 04, 2014, 04:39:36 PM »
My boss "forgot" to pay me two weeks ago, so i got too have a go at him about his laziness and get double pay this week. Not stoked on this cold though, kicked my ass all weekend.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #3455 on: May 06, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »
Dropped out of college.
Damn, this is pretty gnarly. I totally get it though and don't blame you. I'm finishing my undergrad after this summer and getting my BBA finance with absolutely no job prospects. I don't even like this shit. At a complete loss as to where to go now, I don't want to go back to stocking shelves at the grocery store.

Feel almost physically sick to my stomach with self loathing and I've been generally depressed for a number of years now.

I'm going to try to treat this shit. Start running again, go back to the gym because I'm a fucking soft piece of shit.

A.J.K.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #3456 on: May 06, 2014, 05:39:16 PM »
Dropped out of college.
Damn, this is pretty gnarly. I totally get it though and don't blame you. I'm finishing my undergrad after this summer and getting my BBA finance with absolutely no job prospects. I don't even like this shit. At a complete loss as to where to go now, I don't want to go back to stocking shelves at the grocery store.

Feel almost physically sick to my stomach with self loathing and I've been generally depressed for a number of years now.

I'm going to try to treat this shit. Start running again, go back to the gym because I'm a fucking soft piece of shit.

Go for it man.  The last two years have been awful for me, but the past few months i've been making a substantial effort to eat way better and exercise regularly.  It's made a big difference, at least for me.

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #3457 on: May 06, 2014, 09:15:29 PM »
I found a better size (8.25) for fliptricks but I still can't for the life of me kickflip up a euro gap.  The board sticks to my back foot upside down every time.

shark tits

« Reply #3458 on: May 06, 2014, 09:18:59 PM »
I found a better size (8.25) for fliptricks but I still can't for the life of me kickflip up a euro gap.  The board sticks to my back foot upside down every time.
kick it harder like it's a dog that's biting you and then land on the dog's prone form knocking it's wind out. that's what i picture every time i do kickflips anyways.

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #3459 on: May 06, 2014, 09:47:57 PM »
kick it harder like it's a dog that's biting you and then land on the dog's prone form knocking it's wind out. that's what i picture every time i do kickflips anyways.
I love dogs so I'll just imagine it's a cat (jk)

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #3460 on: May 07, 2014, 09:17:48 PM »

Shredsledder

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 19
« Reply #3462 on: May 08, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »
Pulling hairs from my nutsack.

Life.

dillanharp

« Reply #3463 on: May 09, 2014, 01:28:54 PM »

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3464 on: May 10, 2014, 02:40:26 AM »
for the third consecutive year, i'll be missing mexican mother's day away from home since i'm studying for finals
mom passed away long ago, we take her flowers on days like these and being alone today far from home sucks.
to add insult to injury, it is also my deceased best friends' bday
bumming

but kinda stoked i graduate from college this friday and i shall not spent another holiday away
i know it's yet another stupid marketing day, but it's a pretty big deal for mexicans to celebrate your mom

happy mother's day to fellow slap pals mothers
don't take them for granted

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #3465 on: May 11, 2014, 08:20:18 AM »
I have been sick for the last couple days. Today, I realized that it was an alcohol withdrawal, so I'm giving it up for good. I'm still feeling shitty, but should be better by tomorrow. I will have more money in the bank, be in better shape, eat healthier and be more productive.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #3466 on: May 11, 2014, 08:35:32 AM »
Been teaching my 8 year old neighbour too skate, after sitting down and rolling around he finally started standing upright and pushing, which is awesome, shitty part is he's moving away tomorrow, not stoked

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #3467 on: May 12, 2014, 07:12:26 AM »
I have the week off from work but it's going to be in the 90's everyday.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #3468 on: May 12, 2014, 07:34:33 AM »
I ran two miles on Saturday. Wore a stop watch, took me 19:29 which is pretty rad and a lot better than I expected, being the lazy sedentary piece of shit that I am.

It's Monday now and my entire body still aches.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3469 on: May 12, 2014, 07:42:37 AM »
I ran two miles on Saturday. Wore a stop watch, took me 19:29 which is pretty rad and a lot better than I expected, being the lazy sedentary piece of shit that I am.

It's Monday now and my entire body still aches.

Going to the gym is one thing but serious props for you to being able to commit to actual running.  I swear people who say they enjoy it are really just suffering from some sort of Stockholm Syndrome or something.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 628
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3470 on: May 12, 2014, 11:31:25 AM »

and youre not stoked because?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3471 on: May 12, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »
truck fell off but i hilariously caught it on camera

here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J44MrS1sWuc&feature=youtu.be
How did your truck fall off Rusty? Another of your crazy experiments?
kinda, bolts were just slightly too short for my risers. and it was working fine the other day before this happened. really happy it didn't happen while i was doing a trick on a quarter pipe or something.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3472 on: May 13, 2014, 09:40:38 PM »

I guess I'm not much of a beach person, I just want to skate but I can't take more than 30 minutes in the heat before I'm ready to pass out. 

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3473 on: May 14, 2014, 07:28:30 AM »

I guess I'm not much of a beach person, I just want to skate but I can't take more than 30 minutes in the heat before I'm ready to pass out. 

yeah, i hear you. im more than content with sitting on the beach or in the back yard and drinking beer all day if its that hot. but any time after 10am and before 8pm, skating is pretty brutal. i dont know how people in LA skate in sweat shirts and beanies.

Jumping Beans

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
« Reply #3474 on: May 14, 2014, 07:49:49 AM »
People busting out the party favors on a Tuesday evening, great talks were had but I hate feeling so dumb the next day.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3475 on: May 14, 2014, 07:55:49 AM »
lost for the second time in a row last night at shooting league. our team is not off to a good start this season.

i won $56 in the 5050 raffle though.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3476 on: May 14, 2014, 07:59:27 AM »

yeah, i hear you. im more than content with sitting on the beach or in the back yard and drinking beer all day if its that hot. but any time after 10am and before 8pm, skating is pretty brutal. i dont know how people in LA skate in sweat shirts and beanies.

It's insane, I'll be gasping for air, looking like I just went swimming, meanwhile the people I'm skating with have on black hoodies or flannels. 

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 804
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3477 on: May 14, 2014, 08:44:16 AM »

It's insane, I'll be gasping for air, looking like I just went swimming, meanwhile the people I'm skating with have on black hoodies or flannels. 
I'm with you in this one. I can break a sweat sitting down. It'll be relatively mild out and I've drenched my t shirt whilst my buddy is in a button up, a jacket and a beanie looking fresh as a daisy.

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3478 on: May 14, 2014, 08:44:49 AM »
wisdom teeth got pulled out yesterday so i cant skate for a bit, stoked on the pain meds though

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3479 on: May 14, 2014, 12:20:30 PM »

I'm with you in this one. I can break a sweat sitting down. It'll be relatively mild out and I've drenched my t shirt whilst my buddy is in a button up, a jacket and a beanie looking fresh as a daisy.

I'm not sure about other places but I suspect in LA it's a combination of an incoming Cool Guy front mixed with a severe epidemic of ShaneOneillia.