Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379754 times)

EPetrov

• Rep: -23
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3480 on: May 14, 2014, 04:37:53 PM »
wisdom teeth got pulled out yesterday so i cant skate for a bit, stoked on the pain meds though
Need another wisdon tooth pulled. Meh had it done years ago, what im really not stoked on is needing a root canal. The only possible good thing is I might be going back to bulgaria to get this done.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #3481 on: May 14, 2014, 08:54:54 PM »
wisdom teeth got pulled out yesterday so i cant skate for a bit, stoked on the pain meds though
Need another wisdon tooth pulled. Meh had it done years ago, what im really not stoked on is needing a root canal. The only possible good thing is I might be going back to bulgaria to get this done.

May I ask what's so great about that? Is Bulgaria renowned for dental work or something?

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3482 on: May 15, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
Might be working at Gamestop, but it's at the mall and I hate the fucking mall.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #3483 on: May 15, 2014, 03:25:55 PM »
Warm weather. It's awesome but brings allergies along.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 15
  • sup breh
« Reply #3484 on: May 15, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
scooters are fucking dumb, but the opening wallride is actually pretty gnarly

Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3485 on: May 16, 2014, 02:48:50 AM »
i graduate college tomorrow at 1pm
im so nervous i cant sleep

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3486 on: May 16, 2014, 07:16:06 AM »

congrats dude! you shoudnt be nervous, you should be stoked!

my school had a fucked up schedule for graduation and ill never understand why they did it this way. our commencement was actually a week before my last class. i literally finished commencement around noon on a saturday, went out to eat with my family, then came home and started a 10 page paper that was due monday. it was like "congratulations! youre (almost) a college graduate! better go study lol."

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #3487 on: May 16, 2014, 08:14:43 AM »
hash browns from Taco Bell

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3488 on: May 16, 2014, 08:15:52 AM »
hash browns from Taco Bell

I can feel the sting ring from here.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #3489 on: May 16, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »
Been a size 32 waist in pants since I was a freshman in high school. Recently I've been noticeably getting a bit pudgier and pudgier, and my pants have been fitting tighter and tighter. Ever since I was a kid Ive always been quite the eater, and I don't indulge in the healthiest foods all the time, but I've also always been a real physically active person, and that mixed with my fast metabolism has kept me pretty skinny at a size 32 for years and years. It's only recently that I started noticing weight gain, despite still having the same diet and doing the same amount of physical activity. The only explanation is my metabolism is starting to slow down.
I can still fit into size 32 waist pants, but it feels tight and uncomfortable and my stomach muffin tops over pretty badly, I think I might need to move up to a size 33/34 waist pretty soon. It's a pretty shitty feeling, being a 32 for so long and then out of nowhere having to move up one or two sizes at the waist. It's sort of a wake up call that I need to start watching what I eat from now on. I never had to worry about the shit i ate because of my metabolism, but now I need to start being more cautious. Eat a bit better, start skating more than I already am to burn those extra calories... I should be good after that.
Not stoked on the weight gain, but stoked on the wake up call on the fact that I'm not invincible with what I eat anymore.

Frosty178

• Rep: 5
« Reply #3490 on: May 16, 2014, 11:28:29 AM »
Had an awesome dream the other night about power sliding like a boss and popping ollie's over street gaps.

I woke up and remembered I suck at both. Pretty bummed, but happy at the same time for remembering the events.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3491 on: May 16, 2014, 06:32:05 PM »
Had an awesome dream the other night about power sliding like a boss and popping ollie's over street gaps.

I woke up and remembered I suck at both. Pretty bummed, but happy at the same time for remembering the events.

I had a similar experience but I dreamt I had 5050ed this 9 rail in the town near me.  Went to the rail a few days later, looked at it and left.

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3492 on: May 16, 2014, 08:42:30 PM »

congrats dude! you shoudnt be nervous, you should be stoked!

my school had a fucked up schedule for graduation and ill never understand why they did it this way. our commencement was actually a week before my last class. i literally finished commencement around noon on a saturday, went out to eat with my family, then came home and started a 10 page paper that was due monday. it was like "congratulations! youre (almost) a college graduate! better go study lol."

haha but hey, you pullled it off brah
we're scholars
sometimes life just starts after graduation for some people, like myself
thanks for the congratz. i'm stoked now!

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Fukd

« Reply #3493 on: May 16, 2014, 11:39:13 PM »
Schools almost over but I've still got three finals left on Monday. FUCKME.

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #3494 on: May 17, 2014, 02:03:17 AM »
I'm conflicted

she could probably squish my head like an orange

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3495 on: May 17, 2014, 02:32:03 AM »
Recently I've been noticeably getting a bit pudgier and pudgier

I love muffins for breakfast.

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #3496 on: May 17, 2014, 03:08:18 AM »
If you can actually get with her, motorboat her tits.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3497 on: May 17, 2014, 08:02:09 AM »
I'm conflicted

If you have the opportunity, go for it! Otherwise send her to LA

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3498 on: May 17, 2014, 09:57:41 AM »
I'm conflicted

she's mma man...it's a one sided love  :'(

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #3499 on: May 17, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »
I just got a pair of Old School Pros, but some drunk cunt spilled ranch on them.

dillanharp

« Reply #3500 on: May 17, 2014, 11:41:58 AM »
I'm conflicted

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're not stoked on.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3501 on: May 17, 2014, 02:14:09 PM »
Been a size 32 waist in pants since I was a freshman in high school. Recently I've been noticeably getting a bit pudgier and pudgier, and my pants have been fitting tighter and tighter. Ever since I was a kid Ive always been quite the eater, and I don't indulge in the healthiest foods all the time, but I've also always been a real physically active person, and that mixed with my fast metabolism has kept me pretty skinny at a size 32 for years and years. It's only recently that I started noticing weight gain, despite still having the same diet and doing the same amount of physical activity. The only explanation is my metabolism is starting to slow down.
I can still fit into size 32 waist pants, but it feels tight and uncomfortable and my stomach muffin tops over pretty badly, I think I might need to move up to a size 33/34 waist pretty soon. It's a pretty shitty feeling, being a 32 for so long and then out of nowhere having to move up one or two sizes at the waist. It's sort of a wake up call that I need to start watching what I eat from now on. I never had to worry about the shit i ate because of my metabolism, but now I need to start being more cautious. Eat a bit better, start skating more than I already am to burn those extra calories... I should be good after that.
Not stoked on the weight gain, but stoked on the wake up call on the fact that I'm not invincible with what I eat anymore.

dude i wish i had a picture, but at one time i was size 38 waist. 33 is nothin'. i'm back down to 32 though. shouldn't be too hard for you to get back down to 32 with summer here and great skateboarding to be had. i'd also try to cut dairy out of your diet if possible.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards
« Reply #3502 on: May 17, 2014, 03:03:34 PM »

Eat yogurt, & less fast food, less soda, light beer, eat slower and take more bites before swallowing.
When you skate, go go go, keep doing lines even if its easy stuff just so you can really get your blood pumping
if you eat a big meal, make a note to skate extra hard the next day, and you'll be fine.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:07:54 PM by sweatercuff »
@idealhandmades

arthurspooner

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3503 on: May 17, 2014, 03:07:12 PM »
I dropped out of college a week ago.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards
« Reply #3504 on: May 17, 2014, 03:08:23 PM »
I dropped out of college a week ago.

got a job?
@idealhandmades

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3505 on: May 17, 2014, 03:22:05 PM »
I'm conflicted

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're not stoked on.

am I into japanese girls or am I into buff girls?  I'm confused man

arthurspooner

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3506 on: May 17, 2014, 03:29:30 PM »

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #3507 on: May 19, 2014, 07:42:48 PM »
My good buddy has always been a traveling man. He works like a madman for months at a time at a pizza place and a glass-cutting place, then just dips to central/south America for two or three months. Now the dude is in Germany visiting a nice young lass he met in Nicaragua. I'm stoked for him, but while he's done all that I've sat in a damn cubicle while skating 2/3 times a week as my only salvation. What am I doing?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3508 on: May 20, 2014, 03:35:29 AM »
So I've got tickets for the London Static premier and I told my friend how to get them as well. Yesterday we go skate and he says to me "Yo, so you know Friday it's ok with you if my ex girlfriend comes right?". Um not really dude, when all of a sudden does she know what Static is and want to come see it. Cut the fucking cords already man, you can still be friends but this is one of those "No girls at the spot" situations.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #3509 on: May 20, 2014, 02:13:53 PM »
Sliced up two potatoes into fries (with the skin)

Baked them in olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper. Ate the whole damn thing. Nice and greasy