Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709564 times)

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3480 on: May 27, 2014, 10:08:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Finally found a rental, and am getting out of my girlfriends parents place (it's been 8 months of retardism)
I went down to sign the lease and forked over $2800
my wallet was like

[close]
Jesus christ, what the fuck was your deposit like?

900 for first
900 for last
1000 for pet deposit

granted i have two cats and six chickens.
for those who don't know, everything is fucking expensive as golden shit in claifornia and it feels like
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3481 on: May 28, 2014, 06:29:40 AM »
There is this hill a couple of miles from my place, with 460 wooden steps leading up it. The view from the top is incredible. So I decided to jog up and down it for 10 times, just to see if I could do it. When I reached 10, I decided that five more would be all right. It was two days ago and I can hardly walk now.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3482 on: May 28, 2014, 06:50:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Finally found a rental, and am getting out of my girlfriends parents place (it's been 8 months of retardism)
my wallet was like

[close]
[close]

900 for first
900 for last
1000 for pet deposit

for those who don't know, everything is fucking expensive as golden shit in claifornia and it feels like

Living in West LA is pretty awesome but it's unbelievably expensive.  What part of California are you in?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

dillanharp

« Reply #3483 on: May 28, 2014, 08:50:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
my wallet was like

[close]
[close]

900 for first
900 for last
1000 for pet deposit

Your rent is only $900?! That's incredibly cheap. Unless you're in Modesto.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3484 on: May 28, 2014, 12:38:05 PM »
were slow as fuck at work and i basically do nothing all day. even when im busy i still find time to go on slap and surf the internet, but im going crazy now that i have nothing to do all day. i shouldnt be complaining because my job is easy, but i like to feel like im at least accomplishing SOMETHING after sitting here for 8 hours.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3485 on: May 28, 2014, 01:43:09 PM »
I just went to the pub and then went to pick up some take away food. While I was waiting for the food I went to the shop next door to buy beer and Earl Swestshirt walked in in front of me swagged out in a Supreme tracksuit. I walked in looked at him and said "Odd Future" and he said "Nah" to which I responded "Yeah" and proceeded to buy my beer. He left and I walked out side to see him waiting for a bus. No shit a bus.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
« Reply #3486 on: May 28, 2014, 01:57:40 PM »
were slow as fuck at work and i basically do nothing all day. even when im busy i still find time to go on slap and surf the internet, but im going crazy now that i have nothing to do all day. i shouldnt be complaining because my job is easy, but i like to feel like im at least accomplishing SOMETHING after sitting here for 8 hours.

I used to work for a county wide water distributor doing GIS work, which required being outside with expensive equipment.

When it would rain, the administration would leave us to our own devices & be forced to sit on the computer in a room with a single light in an old converted school building.

Never thought I would bitch about doing nothing & making good money, however those days would become excruciating . . .

Stoked but not stoked on smoking these unfiltered when I bum them off my grandmother. . .

They are like smoking air unless I take the filters off . . .

Plus the pink box & dynamic logo makes me feel super cool & hip . . .

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #3487 on: May 29, 2014, 08:11:49 AM »
Just went skating but a was really hungover and tired and when we went to leave my mates car didn't start.
On the plus side, I'm in bed now and when the cops rocked up (night time in a sketchy area, they come every week), we didn't get searched because we didn't look sketchy enough.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3488 on: May 29, 2014, 05:01:43 PM »
I'm trying to save money but this shirt exists

Ughhhhh

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #3489 on: May 29, 2014, 05:32:34 PM »

Living in West LA is pretty awesome but it's unbelievably expensive.  What part of California are you in?
Dude i laughed so fucking hard at work when i read the modesto part. I've got some friends up there tho so i shouldn't talk shit.
I'm in claremont, the very last city in la county to the east.
I'm stoked not only is it cheap but it's a two bedroom house on a duplex co op. Organic farm already established and no utilities.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3490 on: May 29, 2014, 07:19:27 PM »
^ That sounds like a pretty cool situation.

I slept at the older skatepark in Modesto once with my buddy Matt who's from there. We'd been cruising around skating for a couple weeks and weren't feeling the house we were going to crash at. We bought a sixer of Bud and some lunchables and crashed in the bowl. Some dude wizzed past my head at like 7:00 the next morning.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3491 on: May 31, 2014, 03:08:30 PM »
Finally making the final move out of boring ass Irvine.

On the other hand, I have a long drive north tomorrow, first day of Anatomy class starts the next day, and I have to study more dilligently for the GRE that I have scheduled for the 20th.

I just want to work and get more hands on experience already instead of worrying about Grad school requirements.  Hopefully after this summer it'll be smooth sailing till application time comes around.

dillanharp

« Reply #3492 on: May 31, 2014, 10:04:54 PM »
Moving from the third floor to the first in a complex without elevators. Spent all day packing and moving little stuff, had to hire movers for the rest tomorrow.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #3493 on: May 31, 2014, 10:11:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

Living in West LA is pretty awesome but it's unbelievably expensive.  What part of California are you in?
[close]
Dude i laughed so fucking hard at work when i read the modesto part. I've got some friends up there tho so i shouldn't talk shit.
I'm stoked not only is it cheap but it's a two bedroom house on a duplex co op. Organic farm already established and no utilities.
You live in Claremont? Haha, I live right next to you.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 11:39:06 AM by arthurspooner »

shark tits

« Reply #3494 on: June 01, 2014, 10:42:32 AM »
rusty berrings came to visit and i showed him some of my spots and tricks were landed. then things took a darker turn and i woke up at the ER. sometimes you'll have that! it was good to skate worcester w/ a fresh pair of eyes even if his spot selection and mine differ. got balls deep in some water and rusty brought me an oilcan of vermont maple syrup. that's how you spell class! he'll prolly put up an edit in a few hours whenever he gets home.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #3495 on: June 01, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »
Not stoked I cut the shit out of my finger grafting grafting a kumquat tree--stoked I found rubbing alcohol and superglue at home. Probably saved me a few stitches.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #3496 on: June 01, 2014, 09:43:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

Living in West LA is pretty awesome but it's unbelievably expensive.  What part of California are you in?
[close]
[close]
[close]
What! I was just in Claremont last week visiting a friend! If only these posts had come sooner... Also I'll have to say the Claremont park is pretty fun for how small it is, or at least when you have it to yourself. I guess to actually contribute something to this thread: stoked on finally going to California; not stoked on now knowing what I'm missing out on being on the east coast.

Did you visit someone who attends the Claremont Colleges? Hopefully you got to skate there because that shit has more spots than whore's buttcheeks.
Plus its a fully stocked pond of whatever fish you're into. From the hairy and patchouli slathered to the yoga panted fitness trainers.
Claremont and it's surrounding cities are hella cool man, good night life, good spots. Plus you've got Baldy Pipe and Chaffey within a few minutes drive from one another.

Stoked it's almost summer! ;D
Not stoked because the beginning of summer = finals. :(

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3497 on: June 02, 2014, 08:18:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
What! I was just in Claremont last week visiting a friend! If only these posts had come sooner... Also I'll have to say the Claremont park is pretty fun for how small it is, or at least when you have it to yourself. I guess to actually contribute something to this thread: stoked on finally going to California; not stoked on now knowing what I'm missing out on being on the east coast.
[close]

Did you visit someone who attends the Claremont Colleges? Hopefully you got to skate there because that shit has more spots than whore's buttcheeks.
Plus its a fully stocked pond of whatever fish you're into. From the hairy and patchouli slathered to the yoga panted fitness trainers.
Claremont and it's surrounding cities are hella cool man, good night life, good spots. Plus you've got Baldy Pipe and Chaffey within a few minutes drive from one another.

Stoked it's almost summer! ;D
Not stoked because the beginning of summer = finals. :(
[close]
Nah, they're just from Claremont. And we were doing a lot of sightseeing stuff around LA so I only got to skate the park for a little bit in the mornings. Definitely trying to get back out there asap though.

Have you made it to the Santa Monica area yet? Stoner park is pretty fun stop if you're cruising around LA.

Also, never enjoyed skating flat but flip tricks have actually started to make sense all sudden so I'm kind of rolling with it.  Only took me 12 years but catching my first real tre flip and not just landing on a bouncing board chubbed me up a little. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:25:56 AM by ill_Murray »

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #3498 on: June 03, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »
Just graduated with my master's and got an unexpected graduation gift in the mail; a letter from my biological mother, after 28 years.

I don't even know what to think right now.

When I was 18 my adopted mom told me out of nowhere that I was the product of a rape.

She has notable mental health issues though so I don't know if I can trust what she said. 

Thank God I have beer in the fridge and a Pug Dog.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3499 on: June 03, 2014, 09:11:52 PM »
Just graduated with my master's and got an unexpected graduation gift in the mail; a letter from my biological mother, after 28 years.

I don't even know what to think right now.

When I was 18 my adopted mom told me out of nowhere that I was the product of a rape.

She has notable mental health issues though so I don't know if I can trust what she said. 

Thank God I have beer in the fridge and a Pug Dog.
Hey man, that's some heavy shit. Mental hugs and good vibes.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3500 on: June 03, 2014, 10:50:30 PM »
haven't recently been posting on here

but I got pulled over and charged with a felony possession of marijuana on monday. I had 2 lbs plus para/phernalia (I know, my lucky day).

my Dad was able to hear about it (small town hah) and he came to bail me out @ 1am. That...I'm stoked on!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

shark tits

« Reply #3501 on: June 03, 2014, 10:58:57 PM »
haven't recently been posting on here

but I got pulled over and charged with a felony possession of marijuana on monday. I had 2 lbs plus para/phernalia (I know, my lucky day).

my Dad was able to hear about it (small town hah) and he came to bail me out @ 1am. That...I'm stoked on!
mr brightside! at least you had paraphernalia to help plead it down to personal use. a whole fucking lot of personal use! unless you mean a scale, i'm picturing papers or glass spoon.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3502 on: June 03, 2014, 11:23:52 PM »
personal use?? I was splitting that with 7 other guys
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

shark tits

« Reply #3503 on: June 03, 2014, 11:28:48 PM »
personal use?? I was splitting that with 7 other guys
ha, yes but don't tell the judge that. he is liable to punch your lawyer's mouth loose and return to a standing ovation from the jury. they love judicial grandstanding.
Florida Judge Fights Lawyer Outside Courtroom | Judge Fighting Attorney | Lawyer Punched By Judge

juhzden

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3504 on: June 04, 2014, 01:17:55 AM »
Someone handling Primitive boards slipped up and said something about a Koston shape.

Didn't know where else to post it, didn't want to start a new thread either.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #3505 on: June 04, 2014, 08:33:31 AM »
Someone handling Primitive boards slipped up and said something about a Koston shape.

That's awful

I have a bad case of whiskey dick
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3506 on: June 04, 2014, 08:38:56 AM »

if anything prod should be riding for koston. not the other way around. oh well. if this is true, its highly unlikely he will put out another girl part in his career, so i probably wont miss him much. koston leaving will probably hurt sales at girl. even with him out of the budget, i bet he brings in more than they pay him. i dont know why im writing this. at this point, pros leaving teams theyve been on for years is no big surprise.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3507 on: June 04, 2014, 08:58:14 AM »

Scandalous!

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #3508 on: June 04, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »

It's probably just a guest board

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3509 on: June 05, 2014, 09:45:12 AM »
Stoked: Finished my second week of class and I'm feeling really good about it. The teacher is awesome and there's a couple of pretty girls in the class also.

not stoked: i got written up by a rent a cop for smoking a cigarette on campus during my break in class