Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 381827 times)

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 469
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3540 on: June 01, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »
Not stoked I cut the shit out of my finger grafting grafting a kumquat tree--stoked I found rubbing alcohol and superglue at home. Probably saved me a few stitches.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #3541 on: June 01, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »
Your rent is only $900?! That's incredibly cheap. Unless you're in Modesto.

Living in West LA is pretty awesome but it's unbelievably expensive.  What part of California are you in?
Dude i laughed so fucking hard at work when i read the modesto part. I've got some friends up there tho so i shouldn't talk shit.
I'm in claremont, the very last city in la county to the east.
I'm stoked not only is it cheap but it's a two bedroom house on a duplex co op. Organic farm already established and no utilities.
You live in Claremont? Haha, I live right next to you.
What! I was just in Claremont last week visiting a friend! If only these posts had come sooner... Also I'll have to say the Claremont park is pretty fun for how small it is, or at least when you have it to yourself. I guess to actually contribute something to this thread: stoked on finally going to California; not stoked on now knowing what I'm missing out on being on the east coast.

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA
« Reply #3542 on: June 01, 2014, 09:43:12 PM »

Living in West LA is pretty awesome but it's unbelievably expensive.  What part of California are you in?
Dude i laughed so fucking hard at work when i read the modesto part. I've got some friends up there tho so i shouldn't talk shit.
I'm stoked not only is it cheap but it's a two bedroom house on a duplex co op. Organic farm already established and no utilities.
What! I was just in Claremont last week visiting a friend! If only these posts had come sooner... Also I'll have to say the Claremont park is pretty fun for how small it is, or at least when you have it to yourself. I guess to actually contribute something to this thread: stoked on finally going to California; not stoked on now knowing what I'm missing out on being on the east coast.

Did you visit someone who attends the Claremont Colleges? Hopefully you got to skate there because that shit has more spots than whore's buttcheeks.
Plus its a fully stocked pond of whatever fish you're into. From the hairy and patchouli slathered to the yoga panted fitness trainers.
Claremont and it's surrounding cities are hella cool man, good night life, good spots. Plus you've got Baldy Pipe and Chaffey within a few minutes drive from one another.

Stoked it's almost summer! ;D
Not stoked because the beginning of summer = finals. :(

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3543 on: June 02, 2014, 07:58:49 AM »

Did you visit someone who attends the Claremont Colleges? Hopefully you got to skate there because that shit has more spots than whore's buttcheeks.
Plus its a fully stocked pond of whatever fish you're into. From the hairy and patchouli slathered to the yoga panted fitness trainers.
Claremont and it's surrounding cities are hella cool man, good night life, good spots. Plus you've got Baldy Pipe and Chaffey within a few minutes drive from one another.

Nah, they're just from Claremont. And we were doing a lot of sightseeing stuff around LA so I only got to skate the park for a little bit in the mornings. Definitely trying to get back out there asap though.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #3544 on: June 02, 2014, 08:18:41 AM »

Nah, they're just from Claremont. And we were doing a lot of sightseeing stuff around LA so I only got to skate the park for a little bit in the mornings. Definitely trying to get back out there asap though.

Have you made it to the Santa Monica area yet? Stoner park is pretty fun stop if you're cruising around LA.

Also, never enjoyed skating flat but flip tricks have actually started to make sense all sudden so I'm kind of rolling with it.  Only took me 12 years but catching my first real tre flip and not just landing on a bouncing board chubbed me up a little. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:25:56 AM by ill_Murray »

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3545 on: June 02, 2014, 02:49:08 PM »

Have you made it to the Santa Monica area yet? Stoner park is pretty fun stop if you're cruising around LA.

Also, never enjoyed skating flat but flip tricks have actually started to make sense all sudden so I'm kind of rolling with it.  Only took me 12 years but catching my first real tre flip and not just landing on a bouncing board chubbed me up a little. 
Yup, went to Santa Monica. I was only in California for six days though, so it was kind of a whirlwind trip. Actually Santa Monica was probably the most memorable because there was some guy on the beach in a speedo with a full on boner hahahaha. I have a pretty great picture with it if people are interested. So good that I've had people come up to me in real life and ask about it.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • Stuffed Animal Serial Killer
« Reply #3546 on: June 03, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »
Just graduated with my master's and got an unexpected graduation gift in the mail; a letter from my biological mother, after 28 years.

I don't even know what to think right now.

When I was 18 my adopted mom told me out of nowhere that I was the product of a rape.

She has notable mental health issues though so I don't know if I can trust what she said. 

Thank God I have beer in the fridge and a Pug Dog.
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
« Reply #3547 on: June 03, 2014, 09:11:52 PM »
Just graduated with my master's and got an unexpected graduation gift in the mail; a letter from my biological mother, after 28 years.

I don't even know what to think right now.

When I was 18 my adopted mom told me out of nowhere that I was the product of a rape.

She has notable mental health issues though so I don't know if I can trust what she said. 

Thank God I have beer in the fridge and a Pug Dog.
Hey man, that's some heavy shit. Mental hugs and good vibes.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3548 on: June 03, 2014, 10:50:30 PM »
haven't recently been posting on here

but I got pulled over and charged with a felony possession of marijuana on monday. I had 2 lbs plus para/phernalia (I know, my lucky day).

my Dad was able to hear about it (small town hah) and he came to bail me out @ 1am. That...I'm stoked on!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

shark tits

« Reply #3549 on: June 03, 2014, 10:58:57 PM »
haven't recently been posting on here

but I got pulled over and charged with a felony possession of marijuana on monday. I had 2 lbs plus para/phernalia (I know, my lucky day).

my Dad was able to hear about it (small town hah) and he came to bail me out @ 1am. That...I'm stoked on!
mr brightside! at least you had paraphernalia to help plead it down to personal use. a whole fucking lot of personal use! unless you mean a scale, i'm picturing papers or glass spoon.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3550 on: June 03, 2014, 11:23:52 PM »
personal use?? I was splitting that with 7 other guys
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

shark tits

« Reply #3551 on: June 03, 2014, 11:28:48 PM »
personal use?? I was splitting that with 7 other guys
ha, yes but don't tell the judge that. he is liable to punch your lawyer's mouth loose and return to a standing ovation from the jury. they love judicial grandstanding.

juhzden

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3552 on: June 04, 2014, 01:17:55 AM »
Someone handling Primitive boards slipped up and said something about a Koston shape.

Didn't know where else to post it, didn't want to start a new thread either.

Dwyck

• Rep: -23
  • I left my Phillie at home - do you have another?
« Reply #3553 on: June 04, 2014, 08:33:31 AM »
Someone handling Primitive boards slipped up and said something about a Koston shape.

That's awful

I have a bad case of whiskey dick
When discussions spiral into shit like this it's time to drop 250ug lsd and stare at a lake for a minute.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3554 on: June 04, 2014, 08:38:56 AM »

if anything prod should be riding for koston. not the other way around. oh well. if this is true, its highly unlikely he will put out another girl part in his career, so i probably wont miss him much. koston leaving will probably hurt sales at girl. even with him out of the budget, i bet he brings in more than they pay him. i dont know why im writing this. at this point, pros leaving teams theyve been on for years is no big surprise.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3555 on: June 04, 2014, 08:58:14 AM »

Scandalous!

shitsandwich

• Rep: -50
« Reply #3556 on: June 04, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »

It's probably just a guest board

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #3557 on: June 05, 2014, 09:45:12 AM »
Stoked: Finished my second week of class and I'm feeling really good about it. The teacher is awesome and there's a couple of pretty girls in the class also.

not stoked: i got written up by a rent a cop for smoking a cigarette on campus during my break in class

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3558 on: June 05, 2014, 02:43:07 PM »
Stoked to be able to spend some time with a sexy girl, not stoked that everyone else under the sun thinks she's sexy including some friends that know i've been with her in the past before they even met her.

dillanharp

« Reply #3559 on: June 05, 2014, 03:22:59 PM »
Stoked to be able to spend some time with a sexy girl, not stoked that everyone else under the sun thinks she's sexy including some friends that know i've been with her in the past before they even met her.
Have them smell your fingers.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
« Reply #3560 on: June 05, 2014, 07:11:23 PM »

Pro tip: If you think someone is attractive, then someone else probably does too. Get over it.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3561 on: June 05, 2014, 07:23:19 PM »

Pro tip: If you think someone is attractive, then someone else probably does too. Get over it.
i hear dat. i just didn't expect my best friend from nursery school to hit on my girl.

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #3562 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:52 PM »
One of my friends and I stopped chilling as frequently. It's great that he has a girl. On the other hand, I wish I didn't hear him talk about how he gets turned on by his chick sucking his dick, while she has a knife to his throat. Fuck my vivid imagination.

shark tits

« Reply #3563 on: June 05, 2014, 08:23:17 PM »
One of my friends and I stopped chilling as frequently. It's great that he has a girl. On the other hand, I wish I didn't hear him talk about how he gets turned on by his chick sucking his dick, while she has a knife to his throat. Fuck my vivid imagination.
bitch must have some dalsim arms on her

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3564 on: June 06, 2014, 08:13:50 AM »
bitch must have some dalsim arms on her

Haha I ain't even mad at my imagination right now.

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3565 on: June 08, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
stoked that last night i bumped into a lover i was recently bumming for and we exchanged looks* and smiles and was* nurturing and held hands for a second
not stoked when i remembered the next day she was probably acting that way because she was drugged (she was tipsy and had nyquil for her cold)

not stoked my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer
stoked he has a postivie attitude he feels fine and looks fine and seems to be enjoying life to the fullest
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:58:12 PM by mex.ceferino »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3566 on: June 08, 2014, 08:42:38 PM »
stoked that last night i bumped into a lover i was recently bumming for and we exchanged look and smiles and nurturing and held hands for a second
not stoked when i remembered the next day she was probably acting that way because she was drugged (she was tipsy and had nyquil for her cold)

not stoked my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer
stoked he has a postivie attitude he feels fine and looks fine and seems to be enjoying life to the fullest

fuckin sucks. best wishes to your family.

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3567 on: June 08, 2014, 08:57:21 PM »
thank you, rusty

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

shark tits

« Reply #3568 on: June 15, 2014, 09:23:30 AM »
stoked to start work on a new DIY. not stoked that we get somewhere and due to only having one licensed driver/car we get stuck at that gawky stage....

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3569 on: June 17, 2014, 08:32:02 PM »
My contributions to satire sites get me a lot of angry PMs from angry dummies. It's funny because they're idiots, but it bums me because they're idiots.