Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709275 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3510 on: June 05, 2014, 02:43:07 PM »
Stoked to be able to spend some time with a sexy girl, not stoked that everyone else under the sun thinks she's sexy including some friends that know i've been with her in the past before they even met her.

dillanharp

« Reply #3511 on: June 05, 2014, 03:22:59 PM »
Stoked to be able to spend some time with a sexy girl, not stoked that everyone else under the sun thinks she's sexy including some friends that know i've been with her in the past before they even met her.
Have them smell your fingers.

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3512 on: June 05, 2014, 07:11:23 PM »

Pro tip: If you think someone is attractive, then someone else probably does too. Get over it.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3513 on: June 05, 2014, 07:23:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pro tip: If you think someone is attractive, then someone else probably does too. Get over it.
i hear dat. i just didn't expect my best friend from nursery school to hit on my girl.

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #3514 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:52 PM »
One of my friends and I stopped chilling as frequently. It's great that he has a girl. On the other hand, I wish I didn't hear him talk about how he gets turned on by his chick sucking his dick, while she has a knife to his throat. Fuck my vivid imagination.

shark tits

« Reply #3515 on: June 05, 2014, 08:23:17 PM »
One of my friends and I stopped chilling as frequently. It's great that he has a girl. On the other hand, I wish I didn't hear him talk about how he gets turned on by his chick sucking his dick, while she has a knife to his throat. Fuck my vivid imagination.
bitch must have some dalsim arms on her

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3516 on: June 06, 2014, 08:13:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
bitch must have some dalsim arms on her

Haha I ain't even mad at my imagination right now.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #3517 on: June 08, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
stoked that last night i bumped into a lover i was recently bumming for and we exchanged looks* and smiles and was* nurturing and held hands for a second
not stoked when i remembered the next day she was probably acting that way because she was drugged (she was tipsy and had nyquil for her cold)

not stoked my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer
stoked he has a postivie attitude he feels fine and looks fine and seems to be enjoying life to the fullest
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:58:12 PM by mex.ceferino »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3518 on: June 08, 2014, 08:42:38 PM »
stoked that last night i bumped into a lover i was recently bumming for and we exchanged look and smiles and nurturing and held hands for a second
not stoked when i remembered the next day she was probably acting that way because she was drugged (she was tipsy and had nyquil for her cold)

not stoked my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer
stoked he has a postivie attitude he feels fine and looks fine and seems to be enjoying life to the fullest

fuckin sucks. best wishes to your family.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #3519 on: June 08, 2014, 08:57:21 PM »
thank you, rusty

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

shark tits

« Reply #3520 on: June 15, 2014, 09:23:30 AM »
stoked to start work on a new DIY. not stoked that we get somewhere and due to only having one licensed driver/car we get stuck at that gawky stage....
Innovative or evolution
With tha bricks ahh wit da bricks

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3521 on: June 17, 2014, 08:32:02 PM »
My contributions to satire sites get me a lot of angry PMs from angry dummies. It's funny because they're idiots, but it bums me because they're idiots.

Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #3522 on: June 17, 2014, 08:44:55 PM »
whats a good satire site? im looking to up my satire game.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:46:32 PM by ROCKxADIO420 »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3523 on: June 17, 2014, 08:52:44 PM »
I know a bunch of random people on facebook and we collectively do satire on many pages. You can go on facespace and search "Stop Masturbation Now", "Brother Lonnie's University of Faith Facts/BLUFF", "Pit Bull Execution Live", "Christians for Michelle Bachman", "Stop Smoking Weed", and you'll be led to other stuff to. We just started an actual website recently. http://www.stopmasturbationnow.org/ We're actually going to have a meet up in Vegas in November.

We're part of a fake cult. We got a mention in Vanity Fair.

From Vanity Fair website: "Michael Moore’s tweet vaunting his upcoming documentary about an anti-masturbation dolphin named Fappy was part of an online hoax that also included a detailed press release. In said release, Lonnie Childs, the presumably fictional president and founder of Stop Masturbation Now, was quoted as telling CNN: “What our organization does is designed to help make children and parents aware of the dangers of masturbation in and outside of the home. God willing, one day masturbation will be illegal.” It is unknown whether Moore is a victim or a party to the hoax. Regardless, somebody better call Errol Morris, because this guy Childs needs a documentary all his own."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:56:14 PM by L33Tg33k »

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3524 on: June 18, 2014, 03:38:29 AM »
My contributions to satire sites

Wait, so this whole whiny, pseudo suicidal, black goth virgin schtick you've been running on here was "Satire" all the time?

Don't I feel stupid.. And that weird looking black kid who's photos you've been using is going to be soo bummed when he finds out.

juhzden

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3525 on: June 18, 2014, 05:28:36 AM »
I know a bunch of random people on facebook and we collectively do satire on many pages. You can go on facespace and search "Stop Masturbation Now", "Brother Lonnie's University of Faith Facts/BLUFF", "Pit Bull Execution Live", "Christians for Michelle Bachman", "Stop Smoking Weed", and you'll be led to other stuff to. We just started an actual website recently. http://www.stopmasturbationnow.org/ We're actually going to have a meet up in Vegas in November.

We're part of a fake cult. We got a mention in Vanity Fair.

From Vanity Fair website: "Michael Moore?s tweet vaunting his upcoming documentary about an anti-masturbation dolphin named Fappy was part of an online hoax that also included a detailed press release. In said release, Lonnie Childs, the presumably fictional president and founder of Stop Masturbation Now, was quoted as telling CNN: ?What our organization does is designed to help make children and parents aware of the dangers of masturbation in and outside of the home. God willing, one day masturbation will be illegal.? It is unknown whether Moore is a victim or a party to the hoax. Regardless, somebody better call Errol Morris, because this guy Childs needs a documentary all his own."

Oh god, the comments on the Stop Smoking Weed facebook page are hilarious, teenagers defending weed for their life. You should check out this one https://www.facebook.com/BanSkatingNow

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3526 on: June 18, 2014, 06:46:56 AM »
Expand Quote
My contributions to satire sites
[close]

Wait, so this whole whiny, pseudo suicidal, black goth virgin schtick you've been running on here was "Satire" all the time?

Don't I feel stupid.. And that weird looking black kid who's photos you've been using is going to be soo bummed when he finds out.
I'm weird looking?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3527 on: June 24, 2014, 12:18:10 PM »
Met a cute girl that was calling me "hun" and "babe" last night, but i didn't get her # cuz she passed out on the couch before i left. Still kinda sexy. Stoked I guess.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
« Reply #3528 on: June 25, 2014, 09:05:34 AM »

Stoked on this....my local park.....

Bummed you ain't gonna be there rusty.....

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #3529 on: June 25, 2014, 11:16:16 AM »
Today is my day off. That is usually awesome.

What's not awesome is waking up in a cloud of allergic symptoms that have plagued me with misery.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3530 on: June 25, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »
Bummed you ain't gonna be there rusty.....
haha 604! that's unfortunately just one digit off from being in my hood? is Kevin Harris going to be there? I know he put out a deck and some wheels for SKULL recently.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
« Reply #3531 on: June 25, 2014, 02:31:01 PM »
Yeah....I'm stoked we have Kevin and Nardwuar is unconfirmed......I was getting grilled by an old Chinese lady about the event....I won her over by promising her number one skateboard dancer in the world!!!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3532 on: June 25, 2014, 02:41:21 PM »
Yeah....I'm stoked we have Kevin and Nardwuar is unconfirmed......I was getting grilled by an old Chinese lady about the event....I won her over by promising her number one skateboard dancer in the world!!!

alright ask Kevin if he'll do a spins. he's sure to do the two board 360's which i think is maybe more impressive but the old school kickflip to one 360 spins is probably just as bomb.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88fbHOmvRk

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3533 on: June 29, 2014, 08:25:12 AM »
I've been hanging out with this awesome chick that skates and things are going great but she's only visiting from Brazil for another week. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3534 on: June 30, 2014, 05:30:12 PM »
The local scooter kids grinded all the paint off the curb down the street so now it grinds like shit.

But I did learn fastplants today, so that's cool. I think it's a fastplant. Basically a no comply where you grab backside. First time ever trying it and it was super easy. Did one into a manual. I'm sure they look like shit when I do them, but they were fun.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #3535 on: June 30, 2014, 07:20:55 PM »
I rode a scooter for the first time in my life today, just stumbled upon one with some friends. Within maybe one hour I learned how to "ollie", fakie and "switch" "ollie", that whip the thing around trick everyone does, fs and bs 180. I tried "switch" "ollie" down a 4 stair, but slammed, realized what I was doing and walked home. But I know I would've landed that within few tries if I gave a shit..

Don't know if I'm stoked or not really. Didn't know how easy that shit is compared to skateboarding, but that kinda makes it fun the first hour you try one.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 07:23:37 PM by darkslideoftheforce »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3536 on: July 01, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
I met a kid who is SPONSORED for scootering this afternoon. Only 13 too? probably should just be stoked on it, but I can barely give a crap about scootering as well. cheers!

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #3537 on: July 03, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »
Sammy baca has finallly cut his hair  :o

Hes made the full cholo transformation  :-\

http://instagram.com/p/pmLAkfqvCy/?modal=true

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3538 on: July 04, 2014, 10:34:43 AM »
The local scooter kids grinded all the paint off the curb down the street so now it grinds like shit.

But I did learn fastplants today, so that's cool. I think it's a fastplant. Basically a no comply where you grab backside. First time ever trying it and it was super easy. Did one into a manual. I'm sure they look like shit when I do them, but they were fun.

If your front foot comes off, probably a beanplant.  Back foot off would be a fastplant.  Either way, fun stuff. 

Now, how can I procrastinate this day away?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3539 on: July 04, 2014, 09:45:13 PM »
Sammy baca has finallly cut his hair  :o

Hes made the full cholo transformation  :-\

http://instagram.com/p/pmLAkfqvCy/?modal=true
Woah it kinda looks like Jake Gyllenhaal