Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709389 times)

shark tits

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3540 on: July 06, 2014, 02:48:45 PM »
My computer (Scarlett johansen) broke so I can't waste all day on here and fb. The downside is I can't listen to bright eyes and that one Polly scattergood song. Got some neat footage last night, Effie's off today.

jakedilla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #3541 on: July 10, 2014, 09:44:54 AM »
Stoked on quitting a shitty job last night, not stoked on the angry/bummed out voice mails my boss has been leaving me today..

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3542 on: July 10, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »
I'm in the same video as Nate Sherwood, kinda don't know how I like most of the video though, or the clips they chose of me... oh well... i'm at 7:11 if you end up watching.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KK0vOcQD0w

shark tits

« Reply #3543 on: July 10, 2014, 05:33:14 PM »
got out w/ my best friend who barely skates these days [fuckin frisbee golf!] and i've been suicidal but glad to skate w/ my friend. not stoked that 'hobo hideout' has been skated and the granite cracked in my absence. stoked to skate this flatbar w/ a sketchy drop on one side [hopefully it plays for you guys]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203714206163171&set=vb.1458377216&type=2&theater

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #3544 on: July 12, 2014, 08:53:57 PM »
Having the affections of multiple women simultaneously is quite the dilemma.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3545 on: July 14, 2014, 07:47:55 AM »

Tell your mom and grandma to chill out, I'm sure there's enough of you to go around stud. 

I'm stoked as fuck on two months free rent while I house/dog sit but it's a pain in the ass getting anywhere from my boss' house. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

FriendlyComments

• Rep: -6
« Reply #3546 on: July 15, 2014, 12:39:55 PM »

For sure. My gf went to Europe for a 2 month internship and so I decided we should see other people while she' gone. I've done whole long distance thing and wasn't into it, I get oddly jealous...

tho we are split I wasn't trying to meet anyone (no bars or parties) but I randomly met this chick an art show and damn, she skates, plays music, and is way way beautiful  ;D

We got dinner the other night and talked for an hour and a half straight. So hype.

Meanwhile the gf out in Eurpoe hits me up constently: imessage, email, facetime... for being across the world she's leaving little room between us. She's going to freak if I leave her.

Not looking forward to the waterworks  :(

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #3547 on: July 19, 2014, 11:23:09 PM »
Robbed again, but ay  ??? ???im pre drunk

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3548 on: July 20, 2014, 08:36:39 AM »
Robbed again, but ay  ??? ???im pre drunk

Shit man, hope you're ok. 

Trucks are feeling amazing and totally broken in but it's coming at around the same time I need to start looking for a new pair.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #3549 on: July 21, 2014, 04:33:15 PM »
my ex and a good friend of mine are dating. Apparently she's planning on moving down to TX to be with him in January. On the one hand I'm psyched for them because I like both of them a lot, but on the other hand I'm confused by it since he has a lot of the personality traits she had problems with in me but his are worse if anything. Plus the residual "we dated for 4 years" feels.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

shark tits

« Reply #3550 on: July 23, 2014, 02:08:47 PM »
stoked to see a building i usedta squat [6 story building behind temple bar] in the mainstream media. not stoked that it's gonna get torn down to build lil c's stadium or whatever.
http://www.vice.com/read/who-bled-detroit-dry

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3551 on: July 24, 2014, 08:41:16 AM »
stoked to see a building i usedta squat [6 story building behind temple bar] in the mainstream media. not stoked that it's gonna get torn down to build lil c's stadium or whatever.
http://www.vice.com/read/who-bled-detroit-dry

theyre going to be leveling pretty much everything from temple over to 75 to build that thing. im not that bummed, its not a really good area to hang out in. what im kinda bummed about is that tax payers are paying the majority of the cost to have that stadium built, but olympia entertainment will keep 100% of the revenue it brings in. i dont know all the details, but the old stadium was i think at least partially owned by the city, so the city made some money off it. i mean it will be good for that part of town since it currently looks like a 3rd world country over there, but i dont know how i feel about the city footing the majority of the bill, then not getting any of that money back.

never knew you lived in detroit shark tits. thats pretty cool.

shark tits

« Reply #3552 on: July 24, 2014, 10:18:57 AM »
thanks jb, i squatted there for a summer. started in cass corridor and moved to a vacant brick building we called 'the Y' on larned and jefferson. it's since been burned. i love all the old architecture, i really wanted to adversely possess one of those old brick homes and rehab it but i spent most of my time skating griswold plaza [you guys call it something else] or copping blows. had a blast skating there and trespassing, some nice skaters out there.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #3553 on: July 28, 2014, 11:08:51 AM »
bought static IV and was psyched, went home and realized i currently don't have a dvd drive to watch it on...

shark tits

« Reply #3554 on: July 31, 2014, 11:40:01 AM »
my piece of shit brother called the cops on me [again] but the cops agreed he was mentally ill and recommended to my mother 'section 35 dat nigger and i'll personally collect him tomorrow, dump him at the psych ward and return your axe.'
i didn't go to jail and this jerk won't be terrorizing my mother forcing me to abort skate missions for a little while.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3555 on: August 01, 2014, 09:11:38 AM »
Not stoked - Realized that I was actually 2 credits short of graduating college and getting my degree. I'm quickly running out of money and need to find an internship or a job.

Stoked - I guess I'll have a free semester to look for said internship and/or job? The internship would go well in covering those 2 missing credits that I need.

Fuck.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3556 on: August 01, 2014, 04:33:02 PM »
Warren Dunes State Park in Michigan.

Sun burnt feet, one of my least favorite things.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3557 on: August 01, 2014, 07:31:46 PM »
Got some gross rash on my arm that looks like a bunch of whiteheads. I have no idea what it is or where it came from.

Went skating instead of going to the doctors though and landed more tricks than I missed, so I was stoked on that. Probably will have to go if it doesn't clear up by tomorrow. I fucking hate going to the doctor.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3558 on: August 17, 2014, 07:54:21 PM »
I recently debated with a friend on whether or not our technological advances have been spurred by extraterrestrials. The idea that we have been visited and have somehow reverse engineered alien tech is not just baseless conspiratorial conjecture, but insulting to the scientific giants that changed the way we see our place in the world, and insulting to the entirety of the human race. I'm posting about it here because I enjoyed the conversation because most people aren't willing to have conversations like these with me, but it kind of sucked that I had to explain it to a person that I respect. I'm thinking about starting a blog and this would probably be the first subject I talk about.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

nice_guy_2

« Reply #3559 on: August 17, 2014, 08:09:08 PM »
I recently debated with a friend on whether or not our technological advances have been spurred by extraterrestrials. The idea that we have been visited and have somehow reverse engineered alien tech is not just baseless conspiratorial conjecture, but insulting to the scientific giants that changed the way we see our place in the world, and insulting to the entirety of the human race. I'm posting about it here because I enjoyed the conversation because most people aren't willing to have conversations like these with me, but it kind of sucked that I had to explain it to a person that I respect. I'm thinking about starting a blog and this would probably be the first subject I talk about.

you are your friend sound really smart

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3560 on: August 18, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »
I assure you we are not.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3561 on: August 20, 2014, 08:24:53 AM »

I hate the assumption that if aliens exist that they must be way more technologically advanced than we are.  I feel like in an infinitely expanding universe it's statistically impossible for us to be totally alone as a sentient species but I feel like if we got visited, we would all know.  I guess I'm both stoked and not stoked on the thought of other life.

shark tits

« Reply #3562 on: August 20, 2014, 06:45:36 PM »
so this kid i grew up w/ passed away. i think today would've been his 40th birthday. he was the cool older guy i wanted to take me breaking windows and he gave me my first bag of dope but he was mostly a bully. like you've got your friends that give a shit about you and then you've got 'fast times at ridgemont high' and he was in the latter category.
he turned on me a bunch when we were little but i also remember looking out my window at midnight while he runs onto his back porch and flips over the rail to 10 foot drop and his dad is a step behind w/ a tennis racket. he smashed the rail where the kid had just been.
i'd feel bad but he took it out on us younger kids and my dad was pretty similar [no racket though].
for anyways, dude got beat up by COs on video and had a lawsuit. one of the cops was our little league umpire. it's wicked small world.
that was 20 yrs ago and i'd assumed he got his settlement and OD'd. haven't seen him since he told me at honey farms 'you're gonna get hurt' cause i didn't smuggle weed to the house of corrections where my whole street was at the time. i dodged a bullet so i wasn't gonna throw away my freedom that i didn't deserve.
kid was a lot of fun at times but scary too. once we were driving under the bridge by kenmore diner and he leans out the window and punches a bicyclist in the kidneys.
'why'd ya do that?'
'fuckin spic'.
'oh, ok' like that was a perfectly reasonable answer.
so i'm not so much stoked that he's dead that i am i outlived him. makes me feel like i accomplished something just by persisting.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3563 on: August 20, 2014, 07:49:44 PM »
so this kid i grew up w/ passed away. i think today would've been his 40th birthday. he was the cool older guy i wanted to take me breaking windows and he gave me my first bag of dope but he was mostly a bully. like you've got your friends that give a shit about you and then you've got 'fast times at ridgemont high' and he was in the latter category.
he turned on me a bunch when we were little but i also remember looking out my window at midnight while he runs onto his back porch and flips over the rail to 10 foot drop and his dad is a step behind w/ a tennis racket. he smashed the rail where the kid had just been.
i'd feel bad but he took it out on us younger kids and my dad was pretty similar [no racket though].
for anyways, dude got beat up by COs on video and had a lawsuit. one of the cops was our little league umpire. it's wicked small world.
that was 20 yrs ago and i'd assumed he got his settlement and OD'd. haven't seen him since he told me at honey farms 'you're gonna get hurt' cause i didn't smuggle weed to the house of corrections where my whole street was at the time. i dodged a bullet so i wasn't gonna throw away my freedom that i didn't deserve.
kid was a lot of fun at times but scary too. once we were driving under the bridge by kenmore diner and he leans out the window and punches a bicyclist in the kidneys.
'why'd ya do that?'
'fuckin spic'.
'oh, ok' like that was a perfectly reasonable answer.
so i'm not so much stoked that he's dead that i am i outlived him. makes me feel like i accomplished something just by persisting.

How did he expect you to do that?

shark tits

« Reply #3564 on: August 20, 2014, 08:27:40 PM »
back then there were contact visits and you could still smoke in jail. shit happened on new yrs 96 so anyways, i'd have the weed on my person and put it in a chip bag or something and slide it across the table. i haven't visited anyone/had a visit at worcester house since the 90s so you might still be able to do it that way.
i was the one sposedta be in there not my other friend so  he was laying guilt on me/trying to strong arm me. i told em all screw off more or less which was the wrong way to handle it. guy who was innocent was a solid friend, i just resented this asshole who was in for something else. they were my next door neighbors on both sides and the innocent friend's older brother was in too.
my whole street was legit locked up.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3565 on: August 20, 2014, 09:54:57 PM »
Tomorrow I start my first day working in the field and I am just hella nervous about it.

shark tits

« Reply #3566 on: August 20, 2014, 10:06:57 PM »
Tomorrow I start my first day working in the field and I am just hella nervous about it.
i feel like we're on peewee's playhouse and you just said the secret word
Gravy Train!!!!- Hella Nervous

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3567 on: August 20, 2014, 10:33:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
^and i'm going to go ahead and guess you imagine banging teenage girls whilst listening to that.

shark tits

« Reply #3568 on: August 20, 2014, 10:47:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
^and i'm going to go ahead and guess you imagine banging teenage girls whilst listening to that.
is that what you think of me rusty james? why can't i imagine eating ass? of age ass. of the girl who's thick ass mexican thighs she doth possess.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3569 on: August 21, 2014, 04:30:06 AM »
hahahahahah 19 is of age tho dogg. don't front.