Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380904 times)

ROCKxADIO420

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3570 on: June 17, 2014, 08:44:55 PM »
whats a good satire site? im looking to up my satire game.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:46:32 PM by ROCKxADIO420 »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3571 on: June 17, 2014, 08:52:44 PM »
I know a bunch of random people on facebook and we collectively do satire on many pages. You can go on facespace and search "Stop Masturbation Now", "Brother Lonnie's University of Faith Facts/BLUFF", "Pit Bull Execution Live", "Christians for Michelle Bachman", "Stop Smoking Weed", and you'll be led to other stuff to. We just started an actual website recently. http://www.stopmasturbationnow.org/ We're actually going to have a meet up in Vegas in November.

We're part of a fake cult. We got a mention in Vanity Fair.

From Vanity Fair website: "Michael Moore’s tweet vaunting his upcoming documentary about an anti-masturbation dolphin named Fappy was part of an online hoax that also included a detailed press release. In said release, Lonnie Childs, the presumably fictional president and founder of Stop Masturbation Now, was quoted as telling CNN: “What our organization does is designed to help make children and parents aware of the dangers of masturbation in and outside of the home. God willing, one day masturbation will be illegal.” It is unknown whether Moore is a victim or a party to the hoax. Regardless, somebody better call Errol Morris, because this guy Childs needs a documentary all his own."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:56:14 PM by L33Tg33k »

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3572 on: June 18, 2014, 03:38:29 AM »
My contributions to satire sites

Wait, so this whole whiny, pseudo suicidal, black goth virgin schtick you've been running on here was "Satire" all the time?

Don't I feel stupid.. And that weird looking black kid who's photos you've been using is going to be soo bummed when he finds out.

juhzden

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3573 on: June 18, 2014, 05:28:36 AM »
I know a bunch of random people on facebook and we collectively do satire on many pages. You can go on facespace and search "Stop Masturbation Now", "Brother Lonnie's University of Faith Facts/BLUFF", "Pit Bull Execution Live", "Christians for Michelle Bachman", "Stop Smoking Weed", and you'll be led to other stuff to. We just started an actual website recently. http://www.stopmasturbationnow.org/ We're actually going to have a meet up in Vegas in November.

We're part of a fake cult. We got a mention in Vanity Fair.

From Vanity Fair website: "Michael Moore?s tweet vaunting his upcoming documentary about an anti-masturbation dolphin named Fappy was part of an online hoax that also included a detailed press release. In said release, Lonnie Childs, the presumably fictional president and founder of Stop Masturbation Now, was quoted as telling CNN: ?What our organization does is designed to help make children and parents aware of the dangers of masturbation in and outside of the home. God willing, one day masturbation will be illegal.? It is unknown whether Moore is a victim or a party to the hoax. Regardless, somebody better call Errol Morris, because this guy Childs needs a documentary all his own."

Oh god, the comments on the Stop Smoking Weed facebook page are hilarious, teenagers defending weed for their life. You should check out this one https://www.facebook.com/BanSkatingNow

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3574 on: June 18, 2014, 06:46:56 AM »
My contributions to satire sites

Wait, so this whole whiny, pseudo suicidal, black goth virgin schtick you've been running on here was "Satire" all the time?

Don't I feel stupid.. And that weird looking black kid who's photos you've been using is going to be soo bummed when he finds out.
I'm weird looking?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3575 on: June 24, 2014, 12:18:10 PM »
Met a cute girl that was calling me "hun" and "babe" last night, but i didn't get her # cuz she passed out on the couch before i left. Still kinda sexy. Stoked I guess.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #3576 on: June 25, 2014, 09:05:34 AM »

Stoked on this....my local park.....

Bummed you ain't gonna be there rusty.....

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 12
« Reply #3577 on: June 25, 2014, 11:16:16 AM »
Today is my day off. That is usually awesome.

What's not awesome is waking up in a cloud of allergic symptoms that have plagued me with misery.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3578 on: June 25, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »
Bummed you ain't gonna be there rusty.....
haha 604! that's unfortunately just one digit off from being in my hood? is Kevin Harris going to be there? I know he put out a deck and some wheels for SKULL recently.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #3579 on: June 25, 2014, 02:31:01 PM »
Yeah....I'm stoked we have Kevin and Nardwuar is unconfirmed......I was getting grilled by an old Chinese lady about the event....I won her over by promising her number one skateboard dancer in the world!!!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3580 on: June 25, 2014, 02:41:21 PM »
Yeah....I'm stoked we have Kevin and Nardwuar is unconfirmed......I was getting grilled by an old Chinese lady about the event....I won her over by promising her number one skateboard dancer in the world!!!

alright ask Kevin if he'll do a spins. he's sure to do the two board 360's which i think is maybe more impressive but the old school kickflip to one 360 spins is probably just as bomb.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #3581 on: June 29, 2014, 08:25:12 AM »
I've been hanging out with this awesome chick that skates and things are going great but she's only visiting from Brazil for another week. 

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3582 on: June 30, 2014, 05:30:12 PM »
The local scooter kids grinded all the paint off the curb down the street so now it grinds like shit.

But I did learn fastplants today, so that's cool. I think it's a fastplant. Basically a no comply where you grab backside. First time ever trying it and it was super easy. Did one into a manual. I'm sure they look like shit when I do them, but they were fun.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #3583 on: June 30, 2014, 07:20:55 PM »
I rode a scooter for the first time in my life today, just stumbled upon one with some friends. Within maybe one hour I learned how to "ollie", fakie and "switch" "ollie", that whip the thing around trick everyone does, fs and bs 180. I tried "switch" "ollie" down a 4 stair, but slammed, realized what I was doing and walked home. But I know I would've landed that within few tries if I gave a shit..

Don't know if I'm stoked or not really. Didn't know how easy that shit is compared to skateboarding, but that kinda makes it fun the first hour you try one.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 07:23:37 PM by darkslideoftheforce »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3584 on: July 01, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
I met a kid who is SPONSORED for scootering this afternoon. Only 13 too? probably should just be stoked on it, but I can barely give a crap about scootering as well. cheers!

Monkey_Mcpott

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • Go buy a Ryan Lay board!
« Reply #3585 on: July 03, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »
Sammy baca has finallly cut his hair  :o

Hes made the full cholo transformation  :-\

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3586 on: July 04, 2014, 10:34:43 AM »
The local scooter kids grinded all the paint off the curb down the street so now it grinds like shit.

But I did learn fastplants today, so that's cool. I think it's a fastplant. Basically a no comply where you grab backside. First time ever trying it and it was super easy. Did one into a manual. I'm sure they look like shit when I do them, but they were fun.

If your front foot comes off, probably a beanplant.  Back foot off would be a fastplant.  Either way, fun stuff. 

Now, how can I procrastinate this day away?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
  • rawr
« Reply #3587 on: July 04, 2014, 09:45:13 PM »
Sammy baca has finallly cut his hair  :o

Hes made the full cholo transformation  :-\

Woah it kinda looks like Jake Gyllenhaal

im probably lying

shark tits

« Reply #3588 on: July 06, 2014, 02:48:45 PM »
My computer (Scarlett johansen) broke so I can't waste all day on here and fb. The downside is I can't listen to bright eyes and that one Polly scattergood song. Got some neat footage last night, Effie's off today.

jakedilla

• Rep: 3
« Reply #3589 on: July 10, 2014, 09:44:54 AM »
Stoked on quitting a shitty job last night, not stoked on the angry/bummed out voice mails my boss has been leaving me today..

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3590 on: July 10, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »
I'm in the same video as Nate Sherwood, kinda don't know how I like most of the video though, or the clips they chose of me... oh well... i'm at 7:11 if you end up watching.

shark tits

« Reply #3591 on: July 10, 2014, 05:33:14 PM »
got out w/ my best friend who barely skates these days [fuckin frisbee golf!] and i've been suicidal but glad to skate w/ my friend. not stoked that 'hobo hideout' has been skated and the granite cracked in my absence. stoked to skate this flatbar w/ a sketchy drop on one side [hopefully it plays for you guys]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203714206163171&set=vb.1458377216&type=2&theater

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
  • Die Slow
« Reply #3592 on: July 12, 2014, 08:53:57 PM »
Having the affections of multiple women simultaneously is quite the dilemma.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3593 on: July 14, 2014, 07:47:55 AM »

Tell your mom and grandma to chill out, I'm sure there's enough of you to go around stud. 

I'm stoked as fuck on two months free rent while I house/dog sit but it's a pain in the ass getting anywhere from my boss' house. 

FriendlyComments

• Rep: -6
« Reply #3594 on: July 15, 2014, 12:39:55 PM »

For sure. My gf went to Europe for a 2 month internship and so I decided we should see other people while she' gone. I've done whole long distance thing and wasn't into it, I get oddly jealous...

tho we are split I wasn't trying to meet anyone (no bars or parties) but I randomly met this chick an art show and damn, she skates, plays music, and is way way beautiful  ;D

We got dinner the other night and talked for an hour and a half straight. So hype.

Meanwhile the gf out in Eurpoe hits me up constently: imessage, email, facetime... for being across the world she's leaving little room between us. She's going to freak if I leave her.

Not looking forward to the waterworks  :(

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #3595 on: July 19, 2014, 11:23:09 PM »
Robbed again, but ay  ??? ???im pre drunk

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3596 on: July 20, 2014, 08:36:39 AM »
Robbed again, but ay  ??? ???im pre drunk

Shit man, hope you're ok. 

Trucks are feeling amazing and totally broken in but it's coming at around the same time I need to start looking for a new pair.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 15
  • sup breh
« Reply #3597 on: July 21, 2014, 04:33:15 PM »
my ex and a good friend of mine are dating. Apparently she's planning on moving down to TX to be with him in January. On the one hand I'm psyched for them because I like both of them a lot, but on the other hand I'm confused by it since he has a lot of the personality traits she had problems with in me but his are worse if anything. Plus the residual "we dated for 4 years" feels.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

shark tits

« Reply #3598 on: July 23, 2014, 02:08:47 PM »
stoked to see a building i usedta squat [6 story building behind temple bar] in the mainstream media. not stoked that it's gonna get torn down to build lil c's stadium or whatever.
http://www.vice.com/read/who-bled-detroit-dry

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3599 on: July 24, 2014, 08:41:16 AM »
stoked to see a building i usedta squat [6 story building behind temple bar] in the mainstream media. not stoked that it's gonna get torn down to build lil c's stadium or whatever.
http://www.vice.com/read/who-bled-detroit-dry

theyre going to be leveling pretty much everything from temple over to 75 to build that thing. im not that bummed, its not a really good area to hang out in. what im kinda bummed about is that tax payers are paying the majority of the cost to have that stadium built, but olympia entertainment will keep 100% of the revenue it brings in. i dont know all the details, but the old stadium was i think at least partially owned by the city, so the city made some money off it. i mean it will be good for that part of town since it currently looks like a 3rd world country over there, but i dont know how i feel about the city footing the majority of the bill, then not getting any of that money back.

never knew you lived in detroit shark tits. thats pretty cool.