Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380504 times)

colin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3630 on: August 29, 2014, 07:35:10 PM »
Got a job offer but it would mean 2-5 months in the fucking boonies of Georgia
might be interesting. i like spending time in rural areas if only to make me appreciate cities. met some really good people in small towns. might be a logistics nightmare if you're all situated in LA but i'd keep an open mind about it. congrats on making pal too. stoked for you, not stoked they'll never let me get there.

Having only lived in cities I suppose some country living could do me some good, get a bit of life experience and whatnot. 

What did you do to piss off the powers that be?
i thought slap was a little stale so i posted a thread asking if everyone thought all the races were equal. took a lot of flack from reagan, sleepy pancakes and so i maybe made some puns that gays or jews took umbrage to but it was all in good fun/the spirit of discovery. so that's how my name got changed to hitler tits. then i made anti military comments and HATE! is an army guy so my name went through a series of changes 'bizarro rusty berrings, hitler shits' and now this impossible to remember one i've got.
for anyways, i have posted enough since that my goofball character should have shone through but every time i get to 980 or so posts it drops back to 0. three times so far. oh well, pal just means you can add or subtract a point on someone's rep, right? i prolly can't handle that type of responsibility anyways.

I hope you continue to post; your words are like sweaty and confident

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #3631 on: September 09, 2014, 08:31:06 AM »
Stoked there's a giant bowl of Reese's pumpkins in the office. 

Not stoked it's 8:30 a.m. and I've already eaten 6 of them. 

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3632 on: September 09, 2014, 05:24:31 PM »

eh, not being kinda fat is overrated if ya ask me.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3633 on: September 09, 2014, 06:04:11 PM »

eh, not being kinda fat is overrated if ya ask me.

I've got one of those "you can't get fat if you tried" metabolisms, it was the impending sting ring I was fearing.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3634 on: September 11, 2014, 04:03:39 PM »
Was flirted with by a cute McDonald's employee whilst getting my yogurt parfaits today, she said she likes my tat, however i think she's under 18. Not that she looked like the type that wouldn't fuck me and not tell the cops. I just don't know. Inconvenient for going to the bar/whatever.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3635 on: September 11, 2014, 09:40:10 PM »
Was flirted with by a cute McDonald's employee whilst getting my yogurt parfaits today, she said she likes my tat, however i think she's under 18. Not that she looked like the type that wouldn't fuck me and not tell the cops. I just don't know. Inconvenient for going to the bar/whatever.

They're so many cute latina chicks working at the various fast fooderies out here in LA Rus, it's great.  Are you in a rural enough area of NH that the McD's workers are white?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3636 on: September 11, 2014, 09:43:42 PM »
Mostly white people working at fast food joints here. Yes. I did get flirted with by another high school girl running the register a block or two away from Laguna Hills skate park at Pollo Loco though.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3637 on: September 11, 2014, 09:46:41 PM »
Mostly white people working at fast food joints here. Yes. I did get flirted with by another high school girl running the register a block or two away from Laguna Hills skate park at Pollo Loco though.

Chicks and their daddy issues, its a gift and a curse.

shark tits

« Reply #3638 on: September 11, 2014, 10:08:59 PM »
rusty, sounds like you and huf's calf muscles have the same problem. citing the fact that he's aussie, i believe you both should 'sink the pink, drink the drink'.
according to the offspring [who are experts on uderage sex] 'she's under 18 you won't be doing any ti-ee-ime'.
nah, but i know the feeling. when i was much younger i was skating honey farms and these 2 girls usedta interrupt me to jabberjaw and i felt vaguely lecherous then [i was prolly 23] and they might've even been of age. i just figure a girl that is into skating has to be young.
maybe you can chat her up and get her age via context and she's old enough or on the cusp.
oh yeah, those 2 girls? fuckin one time there was a drive by at roadrunner/honey farms and they were like 'we better go now' and i never seen em again. if i would've pursued it they'd prolly hate me now like all exes but i'd have a better story.
keep that girl in the pocket cause one day you'll be old and withered like me.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3639 on: September 11, 2014, 10:30:13 PM »

MAybe she's 20 though, i have no idea. i do like to go out to the bar sometimes though so 21 would be more OK.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3640 on: September 11, 2014, 10:55:54 PM »

MAybe she's 20 though, i have no idea. i do like to go out to the bar sometimes though so 21 would be more OK.

Alright alright alright.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #3641 on: September 12, 2014, 07:47:57 PM »

according to the offspring [who are experts on uderage sex] 'she's under 18 you won't be doing any ti-ee-ime'.

Is that what you think that song is about? You might want to reread those lyrics.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

dillanharp

« Reply #3642 on: September 13, 2014, 07:23:13 PM »
Ran my iphone through the wash yesterday, it's toast. It's pretty nice not having a phone. Think I'm going to go back to a flip phone.

lamfordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #3643 on: September 19, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »
My friend is setting me up tonight with this chick that is basically gonna be my fuck buddy but I've been seeing this chick for the past month or so that I really like. The chick I'm seeing we haven't really been able to see each other or meet up because of school and work. I'm just having a moral dilemma of am I cheating on this girl I like with this random girl or because I haven't seen her in about a month I should just hit it and quit it.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #3644 on: September 19, 2014, 05:45:06 PM »
Almost got arrested for "vandalizing" city property today ( skating a bench downtown someone had backed into and knocked over) someone called in and said me and my friends pulled it out of the ground ( which is an impossible human feat). One of my friends smarted off to the cop and he cuffed us and sat us on the ground while he ran our ID's. Stoked that i didn't get arrested  but not stoked i had to feel what being handcuffed felt like.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3645 on: September 19, 2014, 06:36:32 PM »
Almost got arrested for "vandalizing" city property today ( skating a bench downtown someone had backed into and knocked over) someone called in and said me and my friends pulled it out of the ground ( which is an impossible human feat). One of my friends smarted off to the cop and he cuffed us and sat us on the ground while he ran our ID's. Stoked that i didn't get arrested  but not stoked i had to feel what being handcuffed felt like.

Oh man, first time in the cuffs? Did I tell you guys about how I almost got arrested for felony assault during a game of skate once?

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #3646 on: September 19, 2014, 06:38:50 PM »
yep, first time in cuffs. i don't recall, do tell....

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3647 on: September 19, 2014, 07:38:23 PM »
yep, first time in cuffs. i don't recall, do tell....
Well I was skating this manny pad behind bank of America here in New Hampshire and these three dudes showed up and challenged me to do some no comply tricks and then asked if they could play me in SKATE on my board. I'm just chillin, so I say yes. About 3 minutes later 2 cruisers show up and we're all in handcuffs. Apparently the group of kids had just mugged someone down the block and one of the kids still had blood on his clothing. Really fuckin' wack. One of the cops finally realized I had nothing to do with those kids and let me go though. Another cop that was there detaining me pulls me over two days later when I'm coming back from Worcester with a headlight out and says something like "Did you see the news, those three gentlemen you were skateboarding with all got charged for Felony Assault." Kind've a serious bummer. One of the kids was pulling no comply big heels and turns out to be a violent criminal.

Stoked to see that chick at McD's tonight, not stoked she was working the second window so i had no time to chat her up/exchange numbers. I definitely don't think she's in High School now that I got a better look at her though. So, stoked on that as well.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #3648 on: September 19, 2014, 09:44:31 PM »
McPlaya

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3649 on: September 22, 2014, 12:49:31 PM »
^ha, thanks. as an update, i ran out of money and haven't been back to that McDonalds. The Jail Bird tail I've been chasing will be getting out at the end of the month so i'm not too concerned, and no the jail bird's name ain't "Timothy".

Not stoked to rub shoulders with people online and in real life and elsewhere, but hey it happens. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and laugh.

shark tits

« Reply #3650 on: September 22, 2014, 01:26:38 PM »
stoked to meet jim and dan and rip around town. he's got an almost brent atchley style [even though i hate the person brent atchley] real lightfooted and quick feet. was rad showing someone all the spots i think are good ie not going where ever my friend w/ a car wants to go. shit was dope then i slept for 2 days and woke up w/ a bump on my face like i fell asleep standing up [and didn't stay standing up]. not stoked on that but could be worse.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #3651 on: September 22, 2014, 03:46:56 PM »
^ha, thanks. as an update, i ran out of money and haven't been back to that McDonalds. The Jail Bird tail I've been chasing will be getting out at the end of the month so i'm not too concerned, and no the jail bird's name ain't "Timothy".

Not stoked to rub shoulders with people online and in real life and elsewhere, but hey it happens. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and laugh.
you arent stoked on shoulder rubs? can u rephrase that last part?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3652 on: September 22, 2014, 07:47:20 PM »

you arent stoked on shoulder rubs? can u rephrase that last part?
i just feel like if you've had differences with people that it's not worth sitting around feeling bad about. gotta keep smiling, even if it is sometimes way more of a rotten grin than a smile.

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -68
« Reply #3653 on: October 09, 2014, 10:17:43 AM »
Not stoked on breaking up with my girl of 4 years. Stoked on the space I have now on my flat!

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3654 on: October 14, 2014, 10:40:00 PM »
wheres the link to the snappening??? figured slap would have been all over that
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #3655 on: October 15, 2014, 05:45:46 AM »
Stoked on having an alright session tonight. Not stoked that I snapped my board after only having it for a couple weeks. Unless I can find someone to give me a hand me down I'm not gonna be skating for a week. Don't get paid until then.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3656 on: October 22, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »
Stoked that I got off work early today. Not stoked that it was due to a murder-suicide in another dept.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #3657 on: October 22, 2014, 04:47:17 PM »
double stoke

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3658 on: October 27, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »
so i had three interviews for a potential co-op and internships. Not stoked that two i liked rejected me. However i am stoked i get to smoke some weed tonight after three months of not smoking.  I am assuming that the third company i dont like wont call me back lol, but with my luck they will call me back with an offer tomorrow and a drug test.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3659 on: October 29, 2014, 07:13:12 PM »
Getting hosed by this whole dish network/turner broadcasting contract dispute. Called them today and was able to convince them to knock $20 off my monthly bill. Kinda bummed I didn't ask them for some free HBO or some shit.