Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709293 times)

StabMasterArson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3600 on: September 19, 2014, 09:44:31 PM »
McPlaya

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3601 on: September 22, 2014, 12:49:31 PM »
^ha, thanks. as an update, i ran out of money and haven't been back to that McDonalds. The Jail Bird tail I've been chasing will be getting out at the end of the month so i'm not too concerned, and no the jail bird's name ain't "Timothy".

Not stoked to rub shoulders with people online and in real life and elsewhere, but hey it happens. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and laugh.

shark tits

« Reply #3602 on: September 22, 2014, 01:26:38 PM »
stoked to meet jim and dan and rip around town. he's got an almost brent atchley style [even though i hate the person brent atchley] real lightfooted and quick feet. was rad showing someone all the spots i think are good ie not going where ever my friend w/ a car wants to go. shit was dope then i slept for 2 days and woke up w/ a bump on my face like i fell asleep standing up [and didn't stay standing up]. not stoked on that but could be worse.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3603 on: September 22, 2014, 03:46:56 PM »
^ha, thanks. as an update, i ran out of money and haven't been back to that McDonalds. The Jail Bird tail I've been chasing will be getting out at the end of the month so i'm not too concerned, and no the jail bird's name ain't "Timothy".

Not stoked to rub shoulders with people online and in real life and elsewhere, but hey it happens. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and laugh.
you arent stoked on shoulder rubs? can u rephrase that last part?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3604 on: September 22, 2014, 07:47:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
you arent stoked on shoulder rubs? can u rephrase that last part?
i just feel like if you've had differences with people that it's not worth sitting around feeling bad about. gotta keep smiling, even if it is sometimes way more of a rotten grin than a smile.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #3605 on: October 09, 2014, 10:17:43 AM »
Not stoked on breaking up with my girl of 4 years. Stoked on the space I have now on my flat!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=29jij4ldkNs

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3606 on: October 14, 2014, 10:40:00 PM »
wheres the link to the snappening??? figured slap would have been all over that
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3607 on: October 15, 2014, 05:45:46 AM »
Stoked on having an alright session tonight. Not stoked that I snapped my board after only having it for a couple weeks. Unless I can find someone to give me a hand me down I'm not gonna be skating for a week. Don't get paid until then.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #3608 on: October 22, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »
Stoked that I got off work early today. Not stoked that it was due to a murder-suicide in another dept.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #3609 on: October 22, 2014, 04:47:17 PM »
double stoke

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3610 on: October 27, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »
so i had three interviews for a potential co-op and internships. Not stoked that two i liked rejected me. However i am stoked i get to smoke some weed tonight after three months of not smoking.  I am assuming that the third company i dont like wont call me back lol, but with my luck they will call me back with an offer tomorrow and a drug test.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #3611 on: October 29, 2014, 07:13:12 PM »
Getting hosed by this whole dish network/turner broadcasting contract dispute. Called them today and was able to convince them to knock $20 off my monthly bill. Kinda bummed I didn't ask them for some free HBO or some shit.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #3612 on: October 29, 2014, 07:39:21 PM »
walked in on a free Hannibal Burress show last night at a local bar.  Me and my lady friend stopped off to grab a sandwich, and he was giving an unannounced performance in the back.  We had to walk in between the crowd and him to get back to the kitchen, and (naturally) got heckled on the way in and out.  the whole thing was pretty uncomfortable, but he was kinda funny
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3613 on: October 30, 2014, 06:30:18 AM »
walked in on a free Hannibal Burress show last night at a local bar.  Me and my lady friend stopped off to grab a sandwich, and he was giving an unannounced performance in the back.  We had to walk in between the crowd and him to get back to the kitchen, and (naturally) got heckled on the way in and out.  the whole thing was pretty uncomfortable, but he was kinda funny

damn, i wouldve been stoked to see him. he was in town last month but i didn't have the money to go. some of his shit is pretty hilarious.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #3614 on: October 30, 2014, 08:44:15 AM »
people say hannibal you can't eat a sandwich at the show i say yes i can hannibal
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3615 on: October 30, 2014, 10:06:11 AM »
I won some free Bones STF V5's (sick shape) online. A few days after I got that email I hit a rock and fractured my hip. I was told not to skate for two or more months. They came the day of my slam.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #3616 on: October 30, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

damn, i wouldve been stoked to see him. he was in town last month but i didn't have the money to go. some of his shit is pretty hilarious.

he was pretty funny, but it was just a weird scene and my lady has some social anxiety issues.  we still caught about 10 minutes before we left.  Louis CK has also been doing a lot of unannounced shows in town.  They must be filming something here together
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #3617 on: October 31, 2014, 08:44:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

he was pretty funny, but it was just a weird scene and my lady has some social anxiety issues.  we still caught about 10 minutes before we left.  Louis CK has also been doing a lot of unannounced shows in town.  They must be filming something here together

I saw hannibal open up for Aziz at the garden a couple weeks ago. Both of them put on a good show although hannibal seemed a little nervous

STOKED: Badass suburban bear fight

NOT STOKED: shaking camera
Bear Fight Rockaway NJ Aug 14 2014 Jukin Media Verified (Original)

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #3618 on: November 01, 2014, 01:42:38 AM »
not stoked i need to start paying my student loans soon
kinda stoked it's only 9k compared to +15k like many others
not stoked that i still don't have a job
but kinda stoked there's something called student loan forgiveness and that i'm taking the CBEST tomorrow to hopefully work as a substitute teacher

any slap pals here with experience as a sub?

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #3619 on: December 04, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
I'm trying to finish this 2nd cup of coffee without shitting my pants but if I go now my coffee will be cold by the time I get back also I hate my job and life.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3620 on: December 21, 2014, 09:27:12 PM »
Got a girl's number off OK Cupid but she seems not my type and she called me 6 times while I was passed out today. Seems kinda cute but she goes to church, is maybe slightly overweight (not that I'm not), and has some mental issues/previous boyfriend issues. IDK. Seems like she'll be calling my phone a whole lot though. :\

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3621 on: December 22, 2014, 06:42:48 AM »
Got a girl's number off OK Cupid but she seems not my type and she called me 6 times while I was passed out today. Seems kinda cute but she goes to church, is maybe slightly overweight (not that I'm not), and has some mental issues/previous boyfriend issues. IDK. Seems like she'll be calling my phone a whole lot though. :\

smash and dash rusty.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3622 on: December 22, 2014, 06:55:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

smash and dash rusty.
nah i'd feel bad about it. i gotta be a friend to this chick now cuz she's got too many fucked up problems.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #3623 on: December 22, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »
family coming into town

i love em but not really being able to go skate or grab some air or go see friends for a week straight gets pretty rough. and my mom's crazy and we're all gonna have to chase around a 2 year old who always seems to want to run into traffic.

but then there's the food and booze and the cathartic shit-talking on my mom to help things along

Prince Nelson

« Reply #3624 on: December 25, 2014, 10:19:34 AM »
Off work until January 5th, but I have 5 unpaid days. Which roughly equates to $350 that I lose. Good thing I've saved a little.

straight

« Reply #3625 on: December 25, 2014, 04:00:04 PM »
Watching ice dancing on tv with the in laws. Those chick figure skaters are perfect to hit doggy style.

Edit: how fun would it be to lace up some skates and fuck doggy style around the rink
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:02:23 PM by straight »

abudabi

« Reply #3626 on: December 25, 2014, 07:38:48 PM »
what is this? im scared to search for it.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3627 on: December 25, 2014, 08:13:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
what is this? im scared to search for it.

Snapchat got hacked in October and a huge amount of nudes got leaked. After being curious and searching for it I found it on reddit, but never checked it out cause its all underagers. People on Reddit were saying they wouldn't touch that thread with a 10.5 foot ethernet cable
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

abudabi

« Reply #3628 on: December 25, 2014, 08:16:58 PM »
ah ok, im glad that didnt get posted on here. dont wanna end up on some government list.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #3629 on: December 28, 2014, 04:52:44 PM »
My grandmother died the day after Christmas. She was rich, I'm in the will.