Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380874 times)

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3660 on: October 29, 2014, 07:39:21 PM »
walked in on a free Hannibal Burress show last night at a local bar.  Me and my lady friend stopped off to grab a sandwich, and he was giving an unannounced performance in the back.  We had to walk in between the crowd and him to get back to the kitchen, and (naturally) got heckled on the way in and out.  the whole thing was pretty uncomfortable, but he was kinda funny

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3661 on: October 30, 2014, 06:30:18 AM »
walked in on a free Hannibal Burress show last night at a local bar.  Me and my lady friend stopped off to grab a sandwich, and he was giving an unannounced performance in the back.  We had to walk in between the crowd and him to get back to the kitchen, and (naturally) got heckled on the way in and out.  the whole thing was pretty uncomfortable, but he was kinda funny

damn, i wouldve been stoked to see him. he was in town last month but i didn't have the money to go. some of his shit is pretty hilarious.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #3662 on: October 30, 2014, 08:44:15 AM »
people say hannibal you can't eat a sandwich at the show i say yes i can hannibal
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -19
« Reply #3663 on: October 30, 2014, 10:06:11 AM »
I won some free Bones STF V5's (sick shape) online. A few days after I got that email I hit a rock and fractured my hip. I was told not to skate for two or more months. They came the day of my slam.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #3664 on: October 30, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »

damn, i wouldve been stoked to see him. he was in town last month but i didn't have the money to go. some of his shit is pretty hilarious.

he was pretty funny, but it was just a weird scene and my lady has some social anxiety issues.  we still caught about 10 minutes before we left.  Louis CK has also been doing a lot of unannounced shows in town.  They must be filming something here together

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #3665 on: October 31, 2014, 08:44:09 AM »

he was pretty funny, but it was just a weird scene and my lady has some social anxiety issues.  we still caught about 10 minutes before we left.  Louis CK has also been doing a lot of unannounced shows in town.  They must be filming something here together

I saw hannibal open up for Aziz at the garden a couple weeks ago. Both of them put on a good show although hannibal seemed a little nervous

STOKED: Badass suburban bear fight

NOT STOKED: shaking camera

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3666 on: November 01, 2014, 01:42:38 AM »
not stoked i need to start paying my student loans soon
kinda stoked it's only 9k compared to +15k like many others
not stoked that i still don't have a job
but kinda stoked there's something called student loan forgiveness and that i'm taking the CBEST tomorrow to hopefully work as a substitute teacher

any slap pals here with experience as a sub?

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #3667 on: December 04, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
I'm trying to finish this 2nd cup of coffee without shitting my pants but if I go now my coffee will be cold by the time I get back also I hate my job and life.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3668 on: December 21, 2014, 09:27:12 PM »
Got a girl's number off OK Cupid but she seems not my type and she called me 6 times while I was passed out today. Seems kinda cute but she goes to church, is maybe slightly overweight (not that I'm not), and has some mental issues/previous boyfriend issues. IDK. Seems like she'll be calling my phone a whole lot though. :\

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3669 on: December 22, 2014, 06:42:48 AM »
Got a girl's number off OK Cupid but she seems not my type and she called me 6 times while I was passed out today. Seems kinda cute but she goes to church, is maybe slightly overweight (not that I'm not), and has some mental issues/previous boyfriend issues. IDK. Seems like she'll be calling my phone a whole lot though. :\

smash and dash rusty.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3670 on: December 22, 2014, 06:55:37 AM »

smash and dash rusty.
nah i'd feel bad about it. i gotta be a friend to this chick now cuz she's got too many fucked up problems.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #3671 on: December 22, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »
family coming into town

i love em but not really being able to go skate or grab some air or go see friends for a week straight gets pretty rough. and my mom's crazy and we're all gonna have to chase around a 2 year old who always seems to want to run into traffic.

but then there's the food and booze and the cathartic shit-talking on my mom to help things along

Prince Nelson

« Reply #3672 on: December 25, 2014, 10:19:34 AM »
Off work until January 5th, but I have 5 unpaid days. Which roughly equates to $350 that I lose. Good thing I've saved a little.

straight

« Reply #3673 on: December 25, 2014, 04:00:04 PM »
Watching ice dancing on tv with the in laws. Those chick figure skaters are perfect to hit doggy style.

Edit: how fun would it be to lace up some skates and fuck doggy style around the rink
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:02:23 PM by straight »

abudabi

« Reply #3674 on: December 25, 2014, 07:38:48 PM »
wheres the link to the snappening??? figured slap would have been all over that
what is this? im scared to search for it.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3675 on: December 25, 2014, 08:13:51 PM »
wheres the link to the snappening??? figured slap would have been all over that
what is this? im scared to search for it.

Snapchat got hacked in October and a huge amount of nudes got leaked. After being curious and searching for it I found it on reddit, but never checked it out cause its all underagers. People on Reddit were saying they wouldn't touch that thread with a 10.5 foot ethernet cable
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

abudabi

« Reply #3676 on: December 25, 2014, 08:16:58 PM »
ah ok, im glad that didnt get posted on here. dont wanna end up on some government list.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #3677 on: December 28, 2014, 04:52:44 PM »
My grandmother died the day after Christmas. She was rich, I'm in the will.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3678 on: December 29, 2014, 12:10:25 PM »
Filled out paperwork for an apartment today. It's pretty nice and in a nice area. Yellow curb and painted parking blocks right out the front door.

I'm about to be broke as fuck though.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #3679 on: January 03, 2015, 11:39:01 PM »
Planned on only taking a quick nap, thought I'd only be asleep for a couple hours at most. Woke up to see that I slept for six hours. Stoked on the extra sleep because i need it, not stoked that i missed out on my whole day.

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 19
  • Beef jerky time
« Reply #3680 on: January 04, 2015, 05:59:04 PM »
not stoked i need to start paying my student loans soon

This! Been stoked on making tips but my first payment is due in 4 days. I'm in the hole 28k total

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #3681 on: January 08, 2015, 05:45:30 PM »
my girl comes home from volunteering in guatemala tomorrow, and shes bringing some fucked up stomach flu with her

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3682 on: January 08, 2015, 05:47:57 PM »
I watched Chasing Amy last night, great movie but Joey Lauren Adams' character reminds me a lot of this chick I dated in college and I couldn't help but notice I kind of treated her in a similar naiveness/manner to how Ben Affleck's character treated the chick in the movie. I feel like such a prick even though it was a long time ago and I sometimes am still friendly with the chick. I just feel like I could've been nicer to her.

shark tits

« Reply #3683 on: January 08, 2015, 06:08:06 PM »
i dig joey lauren adams but noticed that she really resembles rene zellwigger. JLA is a lot more alternative though. she didn't age very well. i wish i was nicer to a lot of my exes too, the other ones i wish bled more the last time we met.
wow, that sounds gnarly. i don't mean it. i don't wish that, i wish them invisible pain like fybromalgia.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3684 on: January 08, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »
yeah she aged bad! sucks she was a little hottie back then. she's got the same voice/petite size as the chick i dated back in college and she went gay after she left me too for a while. but i hear she has a boyfriend now but i'm shit outta luck either way so it don't matter really. (the girl i dated in college, i have this fantasy that Joey Lauren Adams is going to stay at the inn in the town across the river from me and will offer me 200 dollars to sleep with her)

straight

« Reply #3685 on: January 09, 2015, 12:52:59 PM »
I'm writing this as I sit here on the toilet. I'm in a public restroom taking a shit. No less than 30 seconds after I sit down some guy comes in the stall next to me. I'm just getting relaxed still waiting for nature to take place meanwhile apparently next door this dude made it in the kick of time. He literally shits and flushes and I know/never heard him pull down the tp to wipe his ass. Who the fuck skips that part of the routine? I'm gonna go wipe now.

abudabi

« Reply #3686 on: January 14, 2015, 11:12:06 AM »
stoked on this caribbean lady who works at the sandwich place.shes super nice and friendly to me, im sure shes the same way with everyone. makes me wanna be a cool person.
really bummed on my social weaknesses. im in class right now and the prof just did that thing where everyone introduces themselves. my heart was beating super quickly like it always does. nothing freaks me out more than other people apparently. i try really hard to stay calm but the same shit always happens. the longer i have to wait before speaking, the worse it gets. makes it hard to be a cool person.

straight

« Reply #3687 on: January 14, 2015, 11:17:45 AM »
stoked on this caribbean lady who works at the sandwich place.shes super nice and friendly to me, im sure shes the same way with everyone. makes me wanna be a cool person.
really bummed on my social weaknesses. im in class right now and the prof just did that thing where everyone introduces themselves. my heart was beating super quickly like it always does. nothing freaks me out more than other people apparently. i try really hard to stay calm but the same shit always happens. the longer i have to wait before speaking, the worse it gets. makes it hard to be a cool person.

I suffer from this too. Wouldn't go as far and say it takes away from your coolness. It's social anxiety and most everyone can relate to a form of it.

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3688 on: January 19, 2015, 09:59:52 AM »
Decided this sunday to quit smoking weed for a while felt rather confident about it, then a classmate, who quit some months ago, gave me some of his that was still in his backpack.

abudabi

« Reply #3689 on: January 19, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »
just smoke that and quit after. not smoking weed is easy except for sleeping. and being sober.