Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709387 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3630 on: December 29, 2014, 12:10:25 PM »
Filled out paperwork for an apartment today. It's pretty nice and in a nice area. Yellow curb and painted parking blocks right out the front door.

I'm about to be broke as fuck though.

Noble Experiment

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3631 on: January 03, 2015, 11:39:01 PM »
Planned on only taking a quick nap, thought I'd only be asleep for a couple hours at most. Woke up to see that I slept for six hours. Stoked on the extra sleep because i need it, not stoked that i missed out on my whole day.

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #3632 on: January 04, 2015, 05:59:04 PM »
not stoked i need to start paying my student loans soon

This! Been stoked on making tips but my first payment is due in 4 days. I'm in the hole 28k total

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #3633 on: January 08, 2015, 05:45:30 PM »
my girl comes home from volunteering in guatemala tomorrow, and shes bringing some fucked up stomach flu with her

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3634 on: January 08, 2015, 05:47:57 PM »
I watched Chasing Amy last night, great movie but Joey Lauren Adams' character reminds me a lot of this chick I dated in college and I couldn't help but notice I kind of treated her in a similar naiveness/manner to how Ben Affleck's character treated the chick in the movie. I feel like such a prick even though it was a long time ago and I sometimes am still friendly with the chick. I just feel like I could've been nicer to her.

shark tits

« Reply #3635 on: January 08, 2015, 06:08:06 PM »
i dig joey lauren adams but noticed that she really resembles rene zellwigger. JLA is a lot more alternative though. she didn't age very well. i wish i was nicer to a lot of my exes too, the other ones i wish bled more the last time we met.
wow, that sounds gnarly. i don't mean it. i don't wish that, i wish them invisible pain like fybromalgia.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3636 on: January 08, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »
yeah she aged bad! sucks she was a little hottie back then. she's got the same voice/petite size as the chick i dated back in college and she went gay after she left me too for a while. but i hear she has a boyfriend now but i'm shit outta luck either way so it don't matter really. (the girl i dated in college, i have this fantasy that Joey Lauren Adams is going to stay at the inn in the town across the river from me and will offer me 200 dollars to sleep with her)

straight

« Reply #3637 on: January 09, 2015, 12:52:59 PM »
I'm writing this as I sit here on the toilet. I'm in a public restroom taking a shit. No less than 30 seconds after I sit down some guy comes in the stall next to me. I'm just getting relaxed still waiting for nature to take place meanwhile apparently next door this dude made it in the kick of time. He literally shits and flushes and I know/never heard him pull down the tp to wipe his ass. Who the fuck skips that part of the routine? I'm gonna go wipe now.

abudabi

« Reply #3638 on: January 14, 2015, 11:12:06 AM »
stoked on this caribbean lady who works at the sandwich place.shes super nice and friendly to me, im sure shes the same way with everyone. makes me wanna be a cool person.
really bummed on my social weaknesses. im in class right now and the prof just did that thing where everyone introduces themselves. my heart was beating super quickly like it always does. nothing freaks me out more than other people apparently. i try really hard to stay calm but the same shit always happens. the longer i have to wait before speaking, the worse it gets. makes it hard to be a cool person.

straight

« Reply #3639 on: January 14, 2015, 11:17:45 AM »
stoked on this caribbean lady who works at the sandwich place.shes super nice and friendly to me, im sure shes the same way with everyone. makes me wanna be a cool person.
really bummed on my social weaknesses. im in class right now and the prof just did that thing where everyone introduces themselves. my heart was beating super quickly like it always does. nothing freaks me out more than other people apparently. i try really hard to stay calm but the same shit always happens. the longer i have to wait before speaking, the worse it gets. makes it hard to be a cool person.

I suffer from this too. Wouldn't go as far and say it takes away from your coolness. It's social anxiety and most everyone can relate to a form of it.

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 35
« Reply #3640 on: January 19, 2015, 09:59:52 AM »
Decided this sunday to quit smoking weed for a while felt rather confident about it, then a classmate, who quit some months ago, gave me some of his that was still in his backpack.

abudabi

« Reply #3641 on: January 19, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »
just smoke that and quit after. not smoking weed is easy except for sleeping. and being sober.

Kolostrum

« Reply #3642 on: January 20, 2015, 09:16:39 PM »

Just watched this for free online. Decent storyline, pretty shitty acting, but the Alyssa Milano post mortem full frontal (and I mean FULL frontal) nude scene at the end made it semi-worthwhile.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3643 on: January 20, 2015, 10:15:33 PM »

Just watched this for free online. Decent storyline, pretty shitty acting, but the Alyssa Milano post mortem full frontal (and I mean FULL frontal) nude scene at the end made it semi-worthwhile.
she have a bush?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3644 on: January 20, 2015, 11:41:39 PM »
^would that increase or decrease ur boner?

I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #3645 on: January 21, 2015, 10:09:53 AM »
dammmmn do you get to see her pericardial sac?

Kolostrum

« Reply #3646 on: January 21, 2015, 01:30:09 PM »
dammmmn do you get to see her pericardial sac?

Complete view of abdominal and thoracic viscera. Nothing is left to the imagination.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3647 on: January 23, 2015, 09:23:17 PM »
I just came home from a long day after having an interview at UCSF for the school of physical therapy.
I'm super glad I'm done with it, but not so stoked on my interview.  Wasn't bad, but definitely wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. I looked super nervous but my interviewers were super nice, at least.  Gonna go in tomorrow morning again for some small meeting then gonna spend the rest of the day/night possibly drinking hahah...

abudabi

« Reply #3648 on: January 25, 2015, 09:51:33 AM »
stoked that i gave myself a decent haircut. i've got really thick hair so i've got an advantage over the common man. i dont really care too much how it looks as long as it's not overly fuckin terrible, so that helps too.

not stoked on trying to come up with a way of cutting the hair on the back of my head. i took a huge clump out last time so im sketched that im going to fuck it again. ive definitely got some kind of a mild mullet going on right now.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3649 on: January 25, 2015, 08:47:41 PM »
Not stoked: I have a date Tuesday night, i live on the northeast and we are about to get butt fucked by this huge snow storm. So i probably won't be able to hang out with her

Stoked: probably won't have classes tomorrow and tuesday

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3650 on: January 29, 2015, 04:30:48 PM »
Had a pair of defective vans a while back. I took some pictures and sent them in an email, along with their warranty questionnaire that I filled out. After a week or so I wake up today to see a package from vans outside my door.
Stoked that they actually sent replacement shoes. Honestly I thought they would've just brushed the email away, or have taken way longer to mail out anything. They must get hundreds of emails all the time regarding defects.
Not stoked that they mailed me shoes that I didn't want, hah. In the questionnaire they ask you to list three choices of shoes you want as a replacement, you only get one pair but they have you list three in case they're out of the other ones, and I didn't get a single one of my choices. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose.
Luckily, I called one of the vans stores out here who said they can exchange them without the need of a receipt. Gonna swing by either today or tomorrow and exchange them for something else.

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #3651 on: January 30, 2015, 11:12:09 AM »
love 'em both so much but...damn

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #3652 on: January 30, 2015, 12:40:05 PM »
not stoked on:  waking up and finding out my car wouldn't start... looks to be an alternator issue, which fucking blows because I had it replaced about 5 years ago.  also means I can't get to the skatepark (unless I wanna take a long cab ride), and friday is my only weekday where I can go early and it be somewhat empty.  FUCK

stoked on:  my new 'WWF best of Saturday Night's Main Event' dvd, which me, my dog and my cat will be enjoying throughout the day.  Currently watching Macho Man vs. Ted Diabese for the Million Dollar Belt. 

also stoked on: apparently i'm NEVER growing up.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3653 on: February 01, 2015, 03:48:13 PM »
I haven't had a cigarette in like 16 hours I'm guessing. I feel like complete shit and I'm even chewing the gum nonstop so it's not like I'm going through a nicotine withdrawal. It will be good when two weeks have gone by though and I'm super stoked to skate at the indoor park with shark tits on his birthday kick some ass and cough up a big ball of tar.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #3654 on: February 01, 2015, 04:05:29 PM »
Stoked on not buying or smoking weed in about 6 months now (bar 2 puffs of a friends joint while having a beer last weekend)
As well as being off cigarettes for 33 days. Really can't see myself going back on them, although I have help form one of those vaporizer deals.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3655 on: February 01, 2015, 05:52:26 PM »
not stoked on:  waking up and finding out my car wouldn't start... looks to be an alternator issue, which fucking blows because I had it replaced about 5 years ago.  also means I can't get to the skatepark (unless I wanna take a long cab ride), and friday is my only weekday where I can go early and it be somewhat empty.  FUCK

stoked on:  my new 'WWF best of Saturday Night's Main Event' dvd, which me, my dog and my cat will be enjoying throughout the day.  Currently watching Macho Man vs. Ted Diabese for the Million Dollar Belt. 

also stoked on: apparently i'm NEVER growing up.

When's the last time you changed your battery? If its old, its going to wear out your alternator faster than normal.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3656 on: February 01, 2015, 06:48:24 PM »
Just fixed the toilet with a shoe lace.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3657 on: February 08, 2015, 08:55:47 AM »
My girlfriend asked if we could watch a skate video tonight.

She picked pretty sweet.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #3658 on: February 09, 2015, 10:18:41 AM »
I just hit a stain faneato finesse

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3659 on: February 09, 2015, 10:41:11 AM »
People hated on my pins on a Facebook pin group. They were ignorant though and I got to have a laugh at their expense and a lot of people backed me up. Still doesn't feel good when something you've put some time into gets hated on but they're probably some insecure morons that don't know what's up. I've noticed people aren't really hesitating to talk shit online but NEVER talk negatively to me in person. Might be because I'm a big dude, might be because I know my shit and am not an ignorant fuckhead. Whatever though, I'm still stooping to their level when I say things to myself like "Oh god that kid doesn't look like he could fight for shit" and stuff like that, but in a totally different manner. Like they're probably looking at me and thinking the opposite like "I bet he's pissed off that he doesn't get laid often because he's bigger kid" or "Wow he looks disgruntled, let's see if I can stir the shit with him". In my opinion I clearly didn't get the short end of that stick. Also, the pins are more presents for kids at skateparks who impress me with their skills and personalities, and it looks like I've just about made 4/5 my money back so I ain't sweating em. Just fun to watch someone completely melt online when you know for damn sure they couldn't say it to your face. Fuck em. I respect people and expect them to respect me back.