Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 381064 times)

abudabi

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3720 on: February 15, 2015, 06:01:36 PM »
ask her out man!!!! you got this. do it for us brokenhearted fucks.

edit: seriously, dont wait. whatever you do, just let her know how u feel.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 06:04:51 PM by abudabi »

shark tits

« Reply #3721 on: February 15, 2015, 06:43:34 PM »
ha, tell em abudabi! we're fucking vicariously through you ulysses, don't bring me down. bruce.
stoked i got a suboxin from my brother but not stoked he's alive/i had to get it from him.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3722 on: February 16, 2015, 09:38:25 PM »
Not stoked I shattered my phone screen but Im stoked that after it got stolen at a party I was able to identity it was mine based off the shatter pattern. Saw a kid selling it on the blackmarket which is a page on FB where kids sell anything they have stolen to get 10$ for smokes, and I asked him to meet up and basically said this is mine you stole it from so and so's party and pretty much just took it and walked away. Kid was like 16 and we met in the food court at a mall so I didn't really wanna hit him.

dillanharp

« Reply #3723 on: February 17, 2015, 02:15:45 PM »
I'm meeting up with this guy in an hour to see about renting his place. Stoked on possibly renting it, it's in a great neighborhood and has way more space than our apartment now for less money. not stoked on feeling like I'm going in for a do or die job interview.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #3724 on: February 17, 2015, 10:00:46 PM »
At least you won't feel like you live in a dance club anymore.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3725 on: February 23, 2015, 11:54:29 PM »
Growing up we never had a video camera in my house, so no elementary school skate/snowboard memories, no birthday memories, no middle school concert memories, etc. It did force me to take a lot of photographs though. all with disposable cameras. I have a stack of pictures of me smoking weed with a lot of kids in high school and pictures of me and my girl kissing and I have long ass dreads, shit like that. Still kinda bummed I don't have old video footage.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3726 on: February 24, 2015, 06:31:52 AM »
Growing up we never had a video camera in my house, so no elementary school skate/snowboard memories, no birthday memories, no middle school concert memories, etc. It did force me to take a lot of photographs though. all with disposable cameras. I have a stack of pictures of me smoking weed with a lot of kids in high school and pictures of me and my girl kissing and I have long ass dreads, shit like that. Still kinda bummed I don't have old video footage.

shit like that can look really cool in a collection. you should scan them and make a book.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #3727 on: February 25, 2015, 02:54:14 PM »
Today i went to the outlet shopping center with my lady. Havent gone there for about 3 years because its far as fuck... I was all hyped because the other times i always found crazy shoe deals and lots of gems! This time i enter the nike store and go straight to shoes section and the first shoe i see is some nike sb lunar gato brazil for 20 (but it was a fucking 13) and i thought it was my lucky day, searched all that shit like a retard and havend found a single deal, not even some old ass SB's they had before (Prod's 1/2/3, Zoom FC's, Tre ad's, dunks, Blazers), just janoski's lunar and Koston's max for prices i find in any skate shop! Damn, i was bummed so i bought some nice sweater for dirty cheap to compensate...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #3728 on: February 28, 2015, 07:55:40 AM »
Set up a deck from a local company and was not digging it at all. It was too flat. I like flat boards, but this one was just too flat. I was about to switch it out, but decided to give it one more sesh before doing so. I'm glad I gave it one more sesh, because I ended up having a pretty good one and got used to the shape, and now I dig the board a lot.
Not stoked that I was just popping a little ollie skating on the sidewalk earlier and when I popped my tail down I happened to hit a jagged pebble that was on the ground, and now I have this chunked out dent on the bottom of my tail. More cosmetic than anything, but I know it's gonna bother me a lot for the remainder of the time I have this board.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #3729 on: February 28, 2015, 12:33:15 PM »
cracked my board landing a tre half flip autoreverse over a laying cone out of the ditch today without trying it(was just trying a 360 flip), and the money for a new board is tight righ now...

shark tits

« Reply #3730 on: March 04, 2015, 07:07:55 PM »
jerry fowler was at the park today and my buddy kept going 'hi to my gf' like jerry in 411 [not this one, can't find the other one] in a high pitched voice and using him as a landmark 'you know, 20 feet past fowler'. shit made me laugh but i was not laughing about my inability to 50-50 to wallride again. i lost that magic and i had a bunch of sausage tits mother frickers parked in front of the bank to ledge. after i left jerry prolly held his nose [to make his voice nasally] and goes 'that jesus lookin guy can't 50-50 to wallride, i don't know what he's thinking'.

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA
« Reply #3731 on: March 04, 2015, 08:36:14 PM »
Word. Definitely gonna come thru with the V day hookup. Probably gonna tell her I like her a lot too next week or something. I feel like it would be hella corny to tell her how I feel on Valentine's Day even if it's just by coincidence.

Get down on some bbq chicken pasta over a bottle of pinot gris and call it a stoke bro. Slang that dick and smile eternally.

As for Rusty, don't sweat it man, for the memories you miss share them over some laughs and everyone will get the picture.

My cat is liking her vagina super loud next to me, but I'm happy she is not full of urine.
I just dropped my physics class, but i'm hyped i'll be skating mondays and tuesdays non fucking stop now. yeeeaau!!!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3732 on: March 05, 2015, 09:34:55 PM »
Went to an indoor park but man do I suck at skateboarding. If you thought I sucked bad watching my videos a year or so ago then this is some otherworldly suck. I didn't even do any board slides because I've put on so much weight that I thought I'd break my board. That being said I can't fucking wait to go back to the park next week! Fuck yes!

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #3733 on: March 06, 2015, 11:10:53 AM »
My cat is liking her vagina super loud next to me, but I'm happy she is not full of urine.
Is this a metaphor? It's beautiful.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #3734 on: March 06, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »
jerry fowler was at the park today and my buddy kept going 'hi to my gf' like jerry in 411 [not this one, can't find the other one] in a high pitched voice and using him as a landmark 'you know, 20 feet past fowler'. shit made me laugh but i was not laughing about my inability to 50-50 to wallride again. i lost that magic and i had a bunch of sausage tits mother frickers parked in front of the bank to ledge. after i left jerry prolly held his nose [to make his voice nasally] and goes 'that jesus lookin guy can't 50-50 to wallride, i don't know what he's thinking'.

seems like a good story to fit in the good old ' things you are stocked on' to me, son !

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3735 on: March 12, 2015, 07:41:30 AM »
Been listening to police radio quite a bit and the first day listening someone had poured gasoline all over themselves with the intention of lighting themselves on fire to commit suicide but made the right choice of pushing through it and calling for help. Goes to show that the cops aren't always out to just fuck your day over. Something that I rarely find and definitely wasn't planning to find by listening to police radio (I was pretty much hoping it would just piss me off, there was one instance later that day when a cop did say he was checking on a place where he found "the overwhelming smell of burning marijuana" but I don't believe they caught whoever was smoking)

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #3736 on: March 12, 2015, 11:07:40 AM »
Robbed on boardslide nollie bigspin this rail, gonna bring a sign next time and get it

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #3737 on: March 16, 2015, 05:27:23 PM »
Met this really cute girl a few days ago who's seemingly reeeeeaally into me who's also quite the freak in the sheets... in a good and maybe bad way. Like she told me she was into BDSM shit and that's cool to an extent. Like choking, hair pulling, and stuff isn't anything too crazy and I'm down if that's what she's in to. She was telling me about some other stuff she's done and it didn't really bother me or seem weird either. But she also has fucking scars, like two legit scars from someone cutting her that was part of some weird BDSM shit, and I'm almost scared by it; a little freaked out at the very least. I already told her straight up I wasn't going to take a knife to her, but that's still pretty fucked up, right?

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #3738 on: March 17, 2015, 05:47:01 AM »
This dude who's friends with one of my friends that I met a few times who is actually a pretty cool dude and I were arguing over who was gonna sit shotgun, so we decided to body box over it. It was going to last one minute and we had our friend judge. I got more hits in but towards the end he accidentally hit my throat and I couldn't breathe for a split second, so we stopped it with six seconds to spare. We called it a draw and decided just to play rock paper scissors for it, hah. Later on in the night he tells me he's actually trains in MMA. So I'm pretty stoked I got some good hits in on a trained fighter. Not stoked on getting hit in the throat. It was pretty fun though.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:52:57 AM by Noble Experiment »

shark tits

« Reply #3739 on: March 17, 2015, 06:23:10 AM »
Met this really cute girl a few days ago who's seemingly reeeeeaally into me who's also quite the freak in the sheets... in a good and maybe bad way. Like she told me she was into BDSM shit and that's cool to an extent. Like choking, hair pulling, and stuff isn't anything too crazy and I'm down if that's what she's in to. She was telling me about some other stuff she's done and it didn't really bother me or seem weird either. But she also has fucking scars, like two legit scars from someone cutting her that was part of some weird BDSM shit, and I'm almost scared by it; a little freaked out at the very least. I already told her straight up I wasn't going to take a knife to her, but that's still pretty fucked up, right?
i had a girl who was into that and initially i was taken aback cause i'm a cherry vanilla at sex but then you get used to it and you're turning her face purple so's ya can both bust a nut. this is gonna sound totally fucked up but shout out to all the horrible stepdads who sexualize their daughters at  a young age and make for an interesting fuck when they're early 20s. after that, i don't know. girl was in the process of drinking herself to an early grave.
it's entirely possible that you're girl is well adjusted and just sublimating some strange urges into the healthy realm of non-vaniller sex but i'd bet dollaz 2 donuts she got fingerbanged at an early age.
i always found it a little sketch leaving ligature around a girl's neck and DNA in her swee-swoo. thankfully i never talked to the brave men and women of the SVU but i had a persistent fear she could get mad at me and push me in front of that bus.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3740 on: March 17, 2015, 09:28:44 AM »
i had a girl who was into that and initially i was taken aback cause i'm a cherry vanilla at sex but then you get used to it and you're turning her face purple so's ya can both bust a nut. this is gonna sound totally fucked up but shout out to all the horrible stepdads who sexualize their daughters at  a young age and make for an interesting fuck when they're early 20s. after that, i don't know. girl was in the process of drinking herself to an early grave.
it's entirely possible that you're girl is well adjusted and just sublimating some strange urges into the healthy realm of non-vaniller sex but i'd bet dollaz 2 donuts she got fingerbanged at an early age.
i always found it a little sketch leaving ligature around a girl's neck and DNA in her swee-swoo. thankfully i never talked to the brave men and women of the SVU but i had a persistent fear she could get mad at me and push me in front of that bus.
Yeah, I mean she talked about her dad and didn't have any contempt for him or anything. I'd even say she spoke fondly of him. Maybe that just means he did do weird shit and she liked it and she's even more fucked up, but who knows. That's probably not the case. Shark tits, you ever get into weird knife play shit? That's really the only thing I'm flat-out freaked out about so far.

shark tits

« Reply #3741 on: March 17, 2015, 10:55:09 AM »
nah slasher, i haven't. truth be told i was placating her w/ the choking nonsense but i got handy at it. like i'd be proud of a job well done but it never became 'my fetish' or whatever and thankfully it wasn't too bizarre.
i would give it the old college try maybe if i was into a girl, again i'd be sketched a bit that it could be spun to look rapey later on but that's me being paranoid most likely. i know there's people into vampiric stuff so maybe knives could be fun? i say go for it, any odd or interesting stuff will make for a good story down the road at the very least.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3742 on: March 17, 2015, 11:37:56 AM »
I think I'll stay away from the knives, but I'll definitely come back with any good stories that arise

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3743 on: March 25, 2015, 12:42:03 PM »
Had this dream this morning that I was in a warehouse and someone hired me to draw anime and all a sudden there was this anime cat in the middle of the room by all the animators and he was brainwashing everyone and then someone moved a bucket and there were rats all over the floor and then some guy came through with a gun that shot bunnies at everyone. Really fucking weird.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #3744 on: March 27, 2015, 07:32:10 PM »
stoked: got laid tonight, made her cum

not stoked: i didn't cum

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3745 on: March 27, 2015, 08:47:21 PM »
Haven't gone out to a party since I broke my hand and I wake up feeling great on the weekends and actually do stuff. It's all healed now, but I still haven't gone out because of waking up not feeling like shit. So I guess I'm not stoked on feeling like kind of a loser for not going out but stoked on feeling good on the weekends otherwise. Then again I don't really wanna go to shitty/crowded parties where I don't know most of the people anyway.

dillanharp

« Reply #3746 on: March 29, 2015, 12:57:01 AM »
Moved out of our ridiculously over priced "luxury" apartment with the super glued microwave door and a Bollywood rave going on upstairs, in to a small townhouse in a quiet neighborhood last weekend. It's nice, a lot less expensive, but our land lord is fucking cheeeeeap. Didn't clean or paint before we moved in to the place, other than getting the carpets done. The last tenants were here for 5 years so we've been cleaning 5 years worth of sticky grime out of the cabinets and closets all week. Every unit in this place has updated windows, except ours, with 30 year old single pane shits that barely slide. He did come over and fix a bunch of stuff today though and we told him what was wrong with the place and asked for a new screen door since the current one can't contain my toddler... and I think he felt kind of bad since we were his first real tenants (the other people were friends of his).

Radbloke

• Rep: 74
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #3747 on: March 30, 2015, 03:03:43 AM »
Stoked: Just finished my final shift in a remote mining town. Been working here 3 years, luckily it has not claimed my soul. Back to the real world tomorrow!

Not stoked: No more superintendent money.

Nick..

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3748 on: April 02, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »
Stoked that my third year of University is basically over, not stoked that these past three years have gone by so fast.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3749 on: April 13, 2015, 06:34:29 AM »
For some reason I get stoked when I get fucked up skating and get a bunch of bruises and scrapes and shit but I'm also not stoked on it because it almost seems like a form of self-harm :/
I don't know. It can be pretty cathartic to jump down a bunch of stairs sometimes.