Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709399 times)

straight

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3660 on: February 11, 2015, 06:43:56 PM »
People that push flat footed 

abudabi

« Reply #3661 on: February 11, 2015, 06:57:35 PM »
My girlfriend asked if we could watch a skate video tonight.

She picked pretty sweet.
your girlfriend has a longer attention span for skate footage than i do

DMH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #3662 on: February 12, 2015, 08:42:43 AM »

She picked pretty sweet.

Ha. My ex-girlfriend would watch skate videos with me sometimes, and that was the one she enjoyed most.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3663 on: February 12, 2015, 11:40:26 AM »
Expand Quote

She picked pretty sweet.
[close]

Ha. My ex-girlfriend would watch skate videos with me sometimes, and that was the one she enjoyed most.

she really likes the soundtrack on PS.  ::) and its not that pretty sweet is that bad, but i have SOOOO MANY better options to choose from.

it doesnt matter though, we ended up getting drunk and listening to records that night. she still gets points for saying that she wanted to watch a skate video instead of something awful like girls.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #3664 on: February 12, 2015, 06:07:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

She picked pretty sweet.
[close]

[close]

she really likes the soundtrack on PS.  ::) and its not that pretty sweet is that bad, but i have SOOOO MANY better options to choose from.

it doesnt matter though, we ended up getting drunk and listening to records that night. she still gets points for saying that she wanted to watch a skate video instead of something awful like girls.

That's one of my goals with my girl, making her like to watch skateboarding and skate movies. She's already learning lots of things about skating... She knows what's the nose, the tail and all the parts of a skateboard and even my board size! Oh and some name tricks. x) 

But the thing i'm stoked on but not stoked on is that i have an all brand new set up (first time in forever) to try but its raining till the end of the week and i dont have a place to skate! It's killing meeeee...  :'(

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

shark tits

« Reply #3665 on: February 12, 2015, 07:16:10 PM »
my exes picked up a bit of vernacular along the way or knew about ricky o and could use his name in a sentence. my exwife, insufferable cunt that she be, for a minute she had potential. i sw 180'd a 5 at U of Wyoming [i can't call it UW cause UW is in seattle] and she told me to swollie it cause 'sw 180 is a copout, you're landing regs'.
it might've been verbatim from me but when she wasn't cut and pasting IRL she let me have the day of work for fs sliding the little 5 stair kinker there [which lead to me being fired and subsisting entirely offa her]. for a spell she tried to skate, could push but could not slappy boardslide a curb no matter how many times she rolled at it in cheyenne.
not stoked that at my age i will prolly never have a girl learn to skate/about skating on my account again. then again, my last couple gfs have sure been awful young, officer. i keep turning into an older looser, the girls stay early 20s.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3666 on: February 12, 2015, 09:44:43 PM »
My really hot friend who I've mentioned on here recently straight out told me she likes me and how I make her happy and how I'm her favorite person in her life but I'm still timid to act upon these feelings. After she told me she liked me I kinda just laughed it off and kept talking about whatever but it didn't seem to phase her. I keep telling myself not to read too much into her telling me these things and that she doesn't really mean it in the way I think but I always have low self confidence when it comes to situations like this.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:52:36 PM by BraveUlysses »

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3667 on: February 13, 2015, 06:46:11 AM »
My really hot friend who I've mentioned on here recently straight out told me she likes me and how I make her happy and how I'm her favorite person in her life but I'm still timid to act upon these feelings. After she told me she liked me I kinda just laughed it off and kept talking about whatever but it didn't seem to phase her. I keep telling myself not to read too much into her telling me these things and that she doesn't really mean it in the way I think but I always have low self confidence when it comes to situations like this.

at least give this chick a valentines day card or something. make your move dude and make it before its too late.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #3668 on: February 13, 2015, 06:48:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

at least give this chick a valentines day card or something. make your move dude and make it before its too late.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #3669 on: February 13, 2015, 07:01:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

This!! Its you chance bro! She just gave you all tips you need to make a move.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3670 on: February 13, 2015, 06:20:28 PM »
Word. Definitely gonna come thru with the V day hookup. Probably gonna tell her I like her a lot too next week or something. I feel like it would be hella corny to tell her how I feel on Valentine's Day even if it's just by coincidence.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3671 on: February 15, 2015, 04:23:48 PM »
Do not wait any longer.  This happened to me.  I waited.  She felt my non-response was rejection and she went out with the first person who paid any attention to her. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

abudabi

« Reply #3672 on: February 15, 2015, 06:01:36 PM »
ask her out man!!!! you got this. do it for us brokenhearted fucks.

edit: seriously, dont wait. whatever you do, just let her know how u feel.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 06:04:51 PM by abudabi »

shark tits

« Reply #3673 on: February 15, 2015, 06:43:34 PM »
ha, tell em abudabi! we're fucking vicariously through you ulysses, don't bring me down. bruce.
stoked i got a suboxin from my brother but not stoked he's alive/i had to get it from him.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3674 on: February 16, 2015, 09:38:25 PM »
Not stoked I shattered my phone screen but Im stoked that after it got stolen at a party I was able to identity it was mine based off the shatter pattern. Saw a kid selling it on the blackmarket which is a page on FB where kids sell anything they have stolen to get 10$ for smokes, and I asked him to meet up and basically said this is mine you stole it from so and so's party and pretty much just took it and walked away. Kid was like 16 and we met in the food court at a mall so I didn't really wanna hit him.

dillanharp

« Reply #3675 on: February 17, 2015, 02:15:45 PM »
I'm meeting up with this guy in an hour to see about renting his place. Stoked on possibly renting it, it's in a great neighborhood and has way more space than our apartment now for less money. not stoked on feeling like I'm going in for a do or die job interview.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3676 on: February 17, 2015, 10:00:46 PM »
At least you won't feel like you live in a dance club anymore.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3677 on: February 23, 2015, 11:54:29 PM »
Growing up we never had a video camera in my house, so no elementary school skate/snowboard memories, no birthday memories, no middle school concert memories, etc. It did force me to take a lot of photographs though. all with disposable cameras. I have a stack of pictures of me smoking weed with a lot of kids in high school and pictures of me and my girl kissing and I have long ass dreads, shit like that. Still kinda bummed I don't have old video footage.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3678 on: February 24, 2015, 06:31:52 AM »
Growing up we never had a video camera in my house, so no elementary school skate/snowboard memories, no birthday memories, no middle school concert memories, etc. It did force me to take a lot of photographs though. all with disposable cameras. I have a stack of pictures of me smoking weed with a lot of kids in high school and pictures of me and my girl kissing and I have long ass dreads, shit like that. Still kinda bummed I don't have old video footage.

shit like that can look really cool in a collection. you should scan them and make a book.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #3679 on: February 25, 2015, 02:54:14 PM »
Today i went to the outlet shopping center with my lady. Havent gone there for about 3 years because its far as fuck... I was all hyped because the other times i always found crazy shoe deals and lots of gems! This time i enter the nike store and go straight to shoes section and the first shoe i see is some nike sb lunar gato brazil for 20€ (but it was a fucking 13) and i thought it was my lucky day, searched all that shit like a person and havend found a single deal, not even some old ass SB's they had before (Prod's 1/2/3, Zoom FC's, Tre ad's, dunks, Blazers), just janoski's lunar and Koston's max for prices i find in any skate shop! Damn, i was bummed so i bought some nice sweater for dirty cheap to compensate...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3680 on: February 28, 2015, 07:55:40 AM »
Set up a deck from a local company and was not digging it at all. It was too flat. I like flat boards, but this one was just too flat. I was about to switch it out, but decided to give it one more sesh before doing so. I'm glad I gave it one more sesh, because I ended up having a pretty good one and got used to the shape, and now I dig the board a lot.
Not stoked that I was just popping a little ollie skating on the sidewalk earlier and when I popped my tail down I happened to hit a jagged pebble that was on the ground, and now I have this chunked out dent on the bottom of my tail. More cosmetic than anything, but I know it's gonna bother me a lot for the remainder of the time I have this board.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3681 on: February 28, 2015, 12:33:15 PM »
cracked my board landing a tre half flip autoreverse over a laying cone out of the ditch today without trying it(was just trying a 360 flip), and the money for a new board is tight righ now...

shark tits

« Reply #3682 on: March 04, 2015, 07:07:55 PM »
jerry fowler was at the park today and my buddy kept going 'hi to my gf' like jerry in 411 [not this one, can't find the other one] in a high pitched voice and using him as a landmark 'you know, 20 feet past fowler'. shit made me laugh but i was not laughing about my inability to 50-50 to wallride again. i lost that magic and i had a bunch of sausage tits mother frickers parked in front of the bank to ledge. after i left jerry prolly held his nose [to make his voice nasally] and goes 'that jesus lookin guy can't 50-50 to wallride, i don't know what he's thinking'.
Jerry Fowler - 411 Profile

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3683 on: March 04, 2015, 08:36:14 PM »
Word. Definitely gonna come thru with the V day hookup. Probably gonna tell her I like her a lot too next week or something. I feel like it would be hella corny to tell her how I feel on Valentine's Day even if it's just by coincidence.

Get down on some bbq chicken pasta over a bottle of pinot gris and call it a stoke bro. Slang that dick and smile eternally.

As for Rusty, don't sweat it man, for the memories you miss share them over some laughs and everyone will get the picture.

My cat is liking her vagina super loud next to me, but I'm happy she is not full of urine.
I just dropped my physics class, but i'm hyped i'll be skating mondays and tuesdays non fucking stop now. yeeeaau!!!
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3684 on: March 05, 2015, 09:34:55 PM »
Went to an indoor park but man do I suck at skateboarding. If you thought I sucked bad watching my videos a year or so ago then this is some otherworldly suck. I didn't even do any board slides because I've put on so much weight that I thought I'd break my board. That being said I can't fucking wait to go back to the park next week! Fuck yes!

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #3685 on: March 06, 2015, 11:10:53 AM »
My cat is liking her vagina super loud next to me, but I'm happy she is not full of urine.
Is this a metaphor? It's beautiful.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3686 on: March 06, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »
jerry fowler was at the park today and my buddy kept going 'hi to my gf' like jerry in 411 [not this one, can't find the other one] in a high pitched voice and using him as a landmark 'you know, 20 feet past fowler'. shit made me laugh but i was not laughing about my inability to 50-50 to wallride again. i lost that magic and i had a bunch of sausage tits mother frickers parked in front of the bank to ledge. after i left jerry prolly held his nose [to make his voice nasally] and goes 'that jesus lookin guy can't 50-50 to wallride, i don't know what he's thinking'.
Jerry Fowler - 411 Profile
seems like a good story to fit in the good old ' things you are stocked on' to me, son !

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3687 on: March 12, 2015, 07:41:30 AM »
Been listening to police radio quite a bit and the first day listening someone had poured gasoline all over themselves with the intention of lighting themselves on fire to commit suicide but made the right choice of pushing through it and calling for help. Goes to show that the cops aren't always out to just fuck your day over. Something that I rarely find and definitely wasn't planning to find by listening to police radio (I was pretty much hoping it would just piss me off, there was one instance later that day when a cop did say he was checking on a place where he found "the overwhelming smell of burning marijuana" but I don't believe they caught whoever was smoking)

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #3688 on: March 12, 2015, 11:07:40 AM »
Robbed on boardslide nollie bigspin this rail, gonna bring a sign next time and get it

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3689 on: March 17, 2015, 05:47:01 AM »
This dude who's friends with one of my friends that I met a few times who is actually a pretty cool dude and I were arguing over who was gonna sit shotgun, so we decided to body box over it. It was going to last one minute and we had our friend judge. I got more hits in but towards the end he accidentally hit my throat and I couldn't breathe for a split second, so we stopped it with six seconds to spare. We called it a draw and decided just to play rock paper scissors for it, hah. Later on in the night he tells me he's actually trains in MMA. So I'm pretty stoked I got some good hits in on a trained fighter. Not stoked on getting hit in the throat. It was pretty fun though.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:52:57 AM by Noble Experiment »