Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709249 times)

shark tits

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3690 on: March 17, 2015, 06:23:10 AM »
Met this really cute girl a few days ago who's seemingly reeeeeaally into me who's also quite the freak in the sheets... in a good and maybe bad way. Like she told me she was into BDSM shit and that's cool to an extent. Like choking, hair pulling, and stuff isn't anything too crazy and I'm down if that's what she's in to. She was telling me about some other stuff she's done and it didn't really bother me or seem weird either. But she also has fucking scars, like two legit scars from someone cutting her that was part of some weird BDSM shit, and I'm almost scared by it; a little freaked out at the very least. I already told her straight up I wasn't going to take a knife to her, but that's still pretty fucked up, right?
i had a girl who was into that and initially i was taken aback cause i'm a cherry vanilla at sex but then you get used to it and you're turning her face purple so's ya can both bust a nut. this is gonna sound totally fucked up but shout out to all the horrible stepdads who sexualize their daughters at  a young age and make for an interesting fuck when they're early 20s. after that, i don't know. girl was in the process of drinking herself to an early grave.
it's entirely possible that you're girl is well adjusted and just sublimating some strange urges into the healthy realm of non-vaniller sex but i'd bet dollaz 2 donuts she got fingerbanged at an early age.
i always found it a little sketch leaving ligature around a girl's neck and DNA in her swee-swoo. thankfully i never talked to the brave men and women of the SVU but i had a persistent fear she could get mad at me and push me in front of that bus.

shark tits

« Reply #3691 on: March 17, 2015, 10:55:09 AM »
nah slasher, i haven't. truth be told i was placating her w/ the choking nonsense but i got handy at it. like i'd be proud of a job well done but it never became 'my fetish' or whatever and thankfully it wasn't too bizarre.
i would give it the old college try maybe if i was into a girl, again i'd be sketched a bit that it could be spun to look rapey later on but that's me being paranoid most likely. i know there's people into vampiric stuff so maybe knives could be fun? i say go for it, any odd or interesting stuff will make for a good story down the road at the very least.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3692 on: March 25, 2015, 12:42:03 PM »
Had this dream this morning that I was in a warehouse and someone hired me to draw anime and all a sudden there was this anime cat in the middle of the room by all the animators and he was brainwashing everyone and then someone moved a bucket and there were rats all over the floor and then some guy came through with a gun that shot bunnies at everyone. Really fucking weird.

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3693 on: March 27, 2015, 07:32:10 PM »
stoked: got laid tonight, made her cum

not stoked: i didn't cum

dillanharp

« Reply #3694 on: March 29, 2015, 12:57:01 AM »
Moved out of our ridiculously over priced "luxury" apartment with the super glued microwave door and a Bollywood rave going on upstairs, in to a small townhouse in a quiet neighborhood last weekend. It's nice, a lot less expensive, but our land lord is fucking cheeeeeap. Didn't clean or paint before we moved in to the place, other than getting the carpets done. The last tenants were here for 5 years so we've been cleaning 5 years worth of sticky grime out of the cabinets and closets all week. Every unit in this place has updated windows, except ours, with 30 year old single pane shits that barely slide. He did come over and fix a bunch of stuff today though and we told him what was wrong with the place and asked for a new screen door since the current one can't contain my toddler... and I think he felt kind of bad since we were his first real tenants (the other people were friends of his).

Radbloke

• Rep: 75
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #3695 on: March 30, 2015, 03:03:43 AM »
Stoked: Just finished my final shift in a remote mining town. Been working here 3 years, luckily it has not claimed my soul. Back to the real world tomorrow!

Not stoked: No more superintendent money.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3696 on: April 02, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »
Stoked that my third year of University is basically over, not stoked that these past three years have gone by so fast.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3697 on: April 13, 2015, 06:34:29 AM »
For some reason I get stoked when I get fucked up skating and get a bunch of bruises and scrapes and shit but I'm also not stoked on it because it almost seems like a form of self-harm :/
I don't know. It can be pretty cathartic to jump down a bunch of stairs sometimes.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3698 on: April 13, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »
^Personally, I kind of enjoy some good slamming, but I don't tell that to normies.

Found two cool spots in my hood yesterday that I'd never noticed before, but which I could have been sessioning this whole time.

shark tits

« Reply #3699 on: April 13, 2015, 09:43:05 AM »
For some reason I get stoked when I get fucked up skating and get a bunch of bruises and scrapes and shit but I'm also not stoked on it because it almost seems like a form of self-harm :/
I don't know. It can be pretty cathartic to jump down a bunch of stairs sometimes.
if you're thinking about harming yourself give me a call hash slasher. there's people out here who care. even ted bundy answered phones at the suicide hotline.
depression and self harm are anger pointed in. what you need to do is point that anger outwards. push someone else down a bunch of stairs. friends don't let friends jump down big stuff.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3700 on: April 13, 2015, 09:48:30 AM »
Stoked on Hash Slinger living in Worcester but not stoked he never comes out to chill with the posse and get vegetarian vietnamese food where the waiter will identify you by your sneakers.

dillanharp

« Reply #3701 on: April 13, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »
Stoked on Hash Slinger living in Worcester but not stoked he never comes out to chill with the posse and get vegetarian vietnamese food where the waiter will identify you by your sneakers.
Is it one of those supreme master cult places?! Fuck they're kooks but they make amazing food.

shark tits

« Reply #3702 on: April 13, 2015, 02:32:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Is it one of those supreme master cult places?! Fuck they're kooks but they make amazing food.
heh, it's changed owners of the past decade and a half but yeah it definitely retained a bit of the 'cult-y' vibe. chinese tv playing and all that. is there anything behind that? i want it to just seem weird to westerners and everyone's super nice and food is great but there is something strange....

abudabi

« Reply #3703 on: April 13, 2015, 03:04:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
intentional? lol

dillanharp

« Reply #3704 on: April 13, 2015, 03:44:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
heh, it's changed owners of the past decade and a half but yeah it definitely retained a bit of the 'cult-y' vibe. chinese tv playing and all that. is there anything behind that? i want it to just seem weird to westerners and everyone's super nice and food is great but there is something strange....
They have a few restaurants in town, but check it out.
www.suprememastertv.com

shark tits

« Reply #3705 on: April 13, 2015, 04:01:06 PM »
yeah, that's what they watch. at first it was called 'Quan Yin' then that place moved across town and became 'the loving hut' and a new family took over the former Quan Yin and called it..... 'the loving hut'. i googled it and it's making more sense. that nutty lady has connived a bunch of immigrants and taiwanese into calling her master. prolly she gets a proceeds of every Loving Hut restuarant, there's over 100.
like ya said, kooky/culty shit asides they know their way around the kitchen. i'm in support of both locations and like rusty said, the waiter recognized my Pumas like 'you skate Subliminal' so that's a plus.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3706 on: April 13, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
if you're thinking about harming yourself give me a call hash slasher. there's people out here who care. even ted bundy answered phones at the suicide hotline.
depression and self harm are anger pointed in. what you need to do is point that anger outwards. push someone else down a bunch of stairs. friends don't let friends jump down big stuff.
Hahahaha yeah I don't know. It's not like it's all the time but there's definitely some anger, frustration, etc. here and there. I think I just woke up in sort of a bad mood today and was thinking about it too much. Also on the topic of Loving Hut, I looked at their menu once and got weirded out because they have stuff called ocean nuggets and ocean tenders.

shark tits

« Reply #3707 on: April 13, 2015, 07:08:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Hahahaha yeah I don't know. It's not like it's all the time but there's definitely some anger, frustration, etc. here and there. I think I just woke up in sort of a bad mood today and was thinking about it too much. Also on the topic of Loving Hut, I looked at their menu once and got weirded out because they have stuff called ocean nuggets and ocean tenders.
you do realize it's all vegan, right? anything that's 'meat' is soy. it's not 100% faithful to meat but damned if it ain't tasty either way. you need an older brother to tell you 'stop being a pussy, put some ocean nuggets in your mouth'.

dillanharp

« Reply #3708 on: April 13, 2015, 07:28:22 PM »
That fake tuna melt they have there is incredible. It's the sauce.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3709 on: April 13, 2015, 08:47:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
you do realize it's all vegan, right? anything that's 'meat' is soy. it's not 100% faithful to meat but damned if it ain't tasty either way. you need an older brother to tell you 'stop being a pussy, put some ocean nuggets in your mouth'.
No no no I know it's all vegan. Just doesn't sound very appetizing is all

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #3710 on: April 13, 2015, 11:24:23 PM »
Farting when I had to shit then nothing

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #3711 on: April 18, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »
Farting when I had to shit then nothing

beats shitting when you had to fart. thats everything.
@idealhandmades

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3712 on: April 19, 2015, 05:27:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
No no no I know it's all vegan. Just doesn't sound very appetizing is all
Whelp. I eat meat all day and I think it's pretty damn good and I'll probably be coming down in a couple weeks or something to eat more of it. Hail Worcester! Let's film my fat ass jumping off something big!

shark tits

« Reply #3713 on: April 19, 2015, 06:40:24 PM »
i'm into it my brother. maybe you can treat me to a joy division [aka whore] and i can ask for a 'handjob blandjob i don't understand job'.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3714 on: April 19, 2015, 08:18:57 PM »
i'm into it my brother. maybe you can treat me to a joy division [aka whore] and i can ask for a 'handjob blandjob i don't understand job'.

i'm far from having one but i could probably get you some food or clothing. if you were to have yourself one would you be very discriminate on her personality? i basically think all hot girls are kinda cool so I probably wouldn't be personally. as long as she was legit hot I'd probably find that I like her enough to have sex. what if she was an ugly chick with a cool personality? i'd probably be into that as well over here. i was thinking about it and i bet that there's a place that all types of girls that aren't what people consider "hot" by main stream standards but aren't fat or "ugly" fuck you like jack rabbits. maybe they're good at art, maybe they play the violin. i hope i can go to that place some day.

shark tits

« Reply #3715 on: April 19, 2015, 08:42:59 PM »
nah, just pay em, bust a nut and go our separate merry ways. you can't control whores, maaan!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3716 on: April 20, 2015, 01:03:38 AM »
nah, just pay em, bust a nut and go our separate merry ways. you can't control whores, maaan!

i guess that's why most dudes get into cocaine if they're not gay or just kinda regular like myself. how bout the food and clothes though? also got that hobo book for ya if ya want it. not like you know any hookers anyway.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3717 on: April 20, 2015, 04:42:48 PM »
Finding out on 4/20 that I'm going to jail for a year...for pot.

Stoked- My charge gets reduced to a misdemeanor, and I won't have any post release supervision. Their initial offer was 5 years felony probation, and my counter offer was 1 year jail with no probation for a misdemeanor. Probation can kiss my ass, and so can having to live the rest of my life as a felon. Another stoking bonus is I can stop going to rehab immediately- been going since July so that's pretty nice.

Not stoked- It's fucking jail! And even though it's only county jail there's still a lot of hard motherfuckers in there waiting to be sentenced to prison time upstate. Super unstoked about going in in 61 days...I'll be in there for my birthday, all of summer, christmas, miss the pretty much the whole music festival season and football season. Not to mention, skateboarding. Just hoping I don't come out of there totally depressed and borderline suicidal.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

shark tits

« Reply #3718 on: April 20, 2015, 04:45:29 PM »
Finding out on 4/20 that I'm going to jail for a year...for pot.

Stoked- My charge gets reduced to a misdemeanor, and I won't have any post release supervision. Their initial offer was 5 years felony probation, and my counter offer was 1 year jail with no probation for a misdemeanor. Probation can kiss my ass, and so can having to live the rest of my life as a felon. Another stoking bonus is I can stop going to rehab immediately- been going since July so that's pretty nice.

Not stoked- It's fucking jail! And even though it's only county jail there's still a lot of hard motherfuckers in there waiting to be sentenced to prison time upstate. Super unstoked about going in in 61 days...I'll be in there for my birthday, all of summer, christmas, miss the pretty much the whole music festival season and football season. Not to mention, skateboarding. Just hoping I don't come out of there totally depressed and borderline suicidal.
that's tough, pal. what county you in? hopefully it's a busy one and you'll get 21 day months or better. some places you have to do every day. keester some tobacco and barter it for long johns and ramen noodles if nobody will put money on your books once you're in. hope ya get out in 9 months or something short of a yr.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3719 on: April 20, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »
yo can you read while you're in there? i wouldn't mind having some books sent to you while you're in there to help pass the time or a drawing pad if they let you have that.