Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380902 times)

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65216
  • Smilin' Mercenary
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3750 on: April 13, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »
^Personally, I kind of enjoy some good slamming, but I don't tell that to normies.

Found two cool spots in my hood yesterday that I'd never noticed before, but which I could have been sessioning this whole time.

shark tits

« Reply #3751 on: April 13, 2015, 09:43:05 AM »
For some reason I get stoked when I get fucked up skating and get a bunch of bruises and scrapes and shit but I'm also not stoked on it because it almost seems like a form of self-harm :/
I don't know. It can be pretty cathartic to jump down a bunch of stairs sometimes.
if you're thinking about harming yourself give me a call hash slasher. there's people out here who care. even ted bundy answered phones at the suicide hotline.
depression and self harm are anger pointed in. what you need to do is point that anger outwards. push someone else down a bunch of stairs. friends don't let friends jump down big stuff.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3752 on: April 13, 2015, 09:48:30 AM »
Stoked on Hash Slinger living in Worcester but not stoked he never comes out to chill with the posse and get vegetarian vietnamese food where the waiter will identify you by your sneakers.

dillanharp

« Reply #3753 on: April 13, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »
Stoked on Hash Slinger living in Worcester but not stoked he never comes out to chill with the posse and get vegetarian vietnamese food where the waiter will identify you by your sneakers.
Is it one of those supreme master cult places?! Fuck they're kooks but they make amazing food.

shark tits

« Reply #3754 on: April 13, 2015, 02:32:53 PM »
Is it one of those supreme master cult places?! Fuck they're kooks but they make amazing food.
heh, it's changed owners of the past decade and a half but yeah it definitely retained a bit of the 'cult-y' vibe. chinese tv playing and all that. is there anything behind that? i want it to just seem weird to westerners and everyone's super nice and food is great but there is something strange....

abudabi

« Reply #3755 on: April 13, 2015, 03:04:40 PM »
intentional? lol

dillanharp

« Reply #3756 on: April 13, 2015, 03:44:20 PM »
heh, it's changed owners of the past decade and a half but yeah it definitely retained a bit of the 'cult-y' vibe. chinese tv playing and all that. is there anything behind that? i want it to just seem weird to westerners and everyone's super nice and food is great but there is something strange....
They have a few restaurants in town, but check it out.
www.suprememastertv.com

shark tits

« Reply #3757 on: April 13, 2015, 04:01:06 PM »
yeah, that's what they watch. at first it was called 'Quan Yin' then that place moved across town and became 'the loving hut' and a new family took over the former Quan Yin and called it..... 'the loving hut'. i googled it and it's making more sense. that nutty lady has connived a bunch of immigrants and taiwanese into calling her master. prolly she gets a proceeds of every Loving Hut restuarant, there's over 100.
like ya said, kooky/culty shit asides they know their way around the kitchen. i'm in support of both locations and like rusty said, the waiter recognized my Pumas like 'you skate Subliminal' so that's a plus.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #3758 on: April 13, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »
For some reason I get stoked when I get fucked up skating and get a bunch of bruises and scrapes and shit but I'm also not stoked on it because it almost seems like a form of self-harm :/
I don't know. It can be pretty cathartic to jump down a bunch of stairs sometimes.
if you're thinking about harming yourself give me a call hash slasher. there's people out here who care. even ted bundy answered phones at the suicide hotline.
depression and self harm are anger pointed in. what you need to do is point that anger outwards. push someone else down a bunch of stairs. friends don't let friends jump down big stuff.
Hahahaha yeah I don't know. It's not like it's all the time but there's definitely some anger, frustration, etc. here and there. I think I just woke up in sort of a bad mood today and was thinking about it too much. Also on the topic of Loving Hut, I looked at their menu once and got weirded out because they have stuff called ocean nuggets and ocean tenders.

shark tits

« Reply #3759 on: April 13, 2015, 07:08:49 PM »
Hahahaha yeah I don't know. It's not like it's all the time but there's definitely some anger, frustration, etc. here and there. I think I just woke up in sort of a bad mood today and was thinking about it too much. Also on the topic of Loving Hut, I looked at their menu once and got weirded out because they have stuff called ocean nuggets and ocean tenders.
you do realize it's all vegan, right? anything that's 'meat' is soy. it's not 100% faithful to meat but damned if it ain't tasty either way. you need an older brother to tell you 'stop being a pussy, put some ocean nuggets in your mouth'.

dillanharp

« Reply #3760 on: April 13, 2015, 07:28:22 PM »
That fake tuna melt they have there is incredible. It's the sauce.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #3761 on: April 13, 2015, 08:47:44 PM »
you do realize it's all vegan, right? anything that's 'meat' is soy. it's not 100% faithful to meat but damned if it ain't tasty either way. you need an older brother to tell you 'stop being a pussy, put some ocean nuggets in your mouth'.
No no no I know it's all vegan. Just doesn't sound very appetizing is all

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -59
« Reply #3762 on: April 13, 2015, 11:24:23 PM »
Farting when I had to shit then nothing

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards
« Reply #3763 on: April 18, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »
Farting when I had to shit then nothing

beats shitting when you had to fart. thats everything.
@idealhandmades

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3764 on: April 19, 2015, 05:27:40 PM »
No no no I know it's all vegan. Just doesn't sound very appetizing is all
Whelp. I eat meat all day and I think it's pretty damn good and I'll probably be coming down in a couple weeks or something to eat more of it. Hail Worcester! Let's film my fat ass jumping off something big!

shark tits

« Reply #3765 on: April 19, 2015, 06:40:24 PM »
i'm into it my brother. maybe you can treat me to a joy division [aka whore] and i can ask for a 'handjob blandjob i don't understand job'.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3766 on: April 19, 2015, 08:18:57 PM »
i'm into it my brother. maybe you can treat me to a joy division [aka whore] and i can ask for a 'handjob blandjob i don't understand job'.

i'm far from having one but i could probably get you some food or clothing. if you were to have yourself one would you be very discriminate on her personality? i basically think all hot girls are kinda cool so I probably wouldn't be personally. as long as she was legit hot I'd probably find that I like her enough to have sex. what if she was an ugly chick with a cool personality? i'd probably be into that as well over here. i was thinking about it and i bet that there's a place that all types of girls that aren't what people consider "hot" by main stream standards but aren't fat or "ugly" fuck you like jack rabbits. maybe they're good at art, maybe they play the violin. i hope i can go to that place some day.

shark tits

« Reply #3767 on: April 19, 2015, 08:42:59 PM »
nah, just pay em, bust a nut and go our separate merry ways. you can't control whores, maaan!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3768 on: April 20, 2015, 01:03:38 AM »
nah, just pay em, bust a nut and go our separate merry ways. you can't control whores, maaan!

i guess that's why most dudes get into cocaine if they're not gay or just kinda retarded like myself. how bout the food and clothes though? also got that hobo book for ya if ya want it. not like you know any hookers anyway.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3769 on: April 20, 2015, 04:42:48 PM »
Finding out on 4/20 that I'm going to jail for a year...for pot.

Stoked- My charge gets reduced to a misdemeanor, and I won't have any post release supervision. Their initial offer was 5 years felony probation, and my counter offer was 1 year jail with no probation for a misdemeanor. Probation can kiss my ass, and so can having to live the rest of my life as a felon. Another stoking bonus is I can stop going to rehab immediately- been going since July so that's pretty nice.

Not stoked- It's fucking jail! And even though it's only county jail there's still a lot of hard motherfuckers in there waiting to be sentenced to prison time upstate. Super unstoked about going in in 61 days...I'll be in there for my birthday, all of summer, christmas, miss the pretty much the whole music festival season and football season. Not to mention, skateboarding. Just hoping I don't come out of there totally depressed and borderline suicidal.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

shark tits

« Reply #3770 on: April 20, 2015, 04:45:29 PM »
Finding out on 4/20 that I'm going to jail for a year...for pot.

Stoked- My charge gets reduced to a misdemeanor, and I won't have any post release supervision. Their initial offer was 5 years felony probation, and my counter offer was 1 year jail with no probation for a misdemeanor. Probation can kiss my ass, and so can having to live the rest of my life as a felon. Another stoking bonus is I can stop going to rehab immediately- been going since July so that's pretty nice.

Not stoked- It's fucking jail! And even though it's only county jail there's still a lot of hard motherfuckers in there waiting to be sentenced to prison time upstate. Super unstoked about going in in 61 days...I'll be in there for my birthday, all of summer, christmas, miss the pretty much the whole music festival season and football season. Not to mention, skateboarding. Just hoping I don't come out of there totally depressed and borderline suicidal.
that's tough, pal. what county you in? hopefully it's a busy one and you'll get 21 day months or better. some places you have to do every day. keester some tobacco and barter it for long johns and ramen noodles if nobody will put money on your books once you're in. hope ya get out in 9 months or something short of a yr.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3771 on: April 20, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »
yo can you read while you're in there? i wouldn't mind having some books sent to you while you're in there to help pass the time or a drawing pad if they let you have that.

abudabi

« Reply #3772 on: April 20, 2015, 05:38:41 PM »
that is some fucking bullshit spool of cord, good luck man.

shark tits

« Reply #3773 on: April 20, 2015, 05:40:21 PM »
i don't 'know' hookers on a first name basis but i know em when i see em.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3774 on: April 20, 2015, 06:35:15 PM »
i don't 'know' hookers on a first name basis but i know em when i see em.
i guess you just have to have grown up there to find the concept of "Massachusetts hookers" appealing.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3775 on: April 20, 2015, 06:39:58 PM »
sullivan, in new york. will be eligible for early release after 2/3rds (8 months) of the time if I keep myself out of trouble. and yeah, of course you can read, write, draw, watch tv.....you have to pay for writing utensils, paper, envelopes, stamps etc all at exuberant costs. maybe i'll ask slap to put together a list of books for me because allegedly you can bring in as many books as you can carry.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3776 on: April 20, 2015, 06:57:07 PM »
sullivan, in new york. will be eligible for early release after 2/3rds (8 months) of the time if I keep myself out of trouble. and yeah, of course you can read, write, draw, watch tv.....you have to pay for writing utensils, paper, envelopes, stamps etc all at exuberant costs. maybe i'll ask slap to put together a list of books for me because allegedly you can bring in as many books as you can carry.

let the brainstorming on books you'd like to read begin! instructional books are my favorite usually even if i can't complete the task at said time. maybe there's a good book about woodworking or lock smithing or some other skill that you'd like to learn about out there with good color pictures I can have sent to you. when I was in a psych ward for 4 months my homie brought me a stack of books and one was spiral bound and they wouldn't let me keep it because they thought the wire would be used as a weapon so I'm guessing all spiral bound books are out of the question. comic books? i think i have the whole set of "preacher" graphic novels somewhere that I read while I was at a halfway house. pretty good read.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3777 on: April 20, 2015, 07:30:25 PM »
thanks abudabi, you have a good heart kiddo

and Rusty- I'm honored you'd be willing to send anything to help a stranger on the internet. I think even plastic spiral bound books aren't allowed...here is the short list of what you can send people in there:

1 newspaper, daily
1 magazine, daily
1 puzzle book, daily
1 paperback book, daily
1 bible per incarceration

Banned Items-

Hard cover books, Magazines: Ozone, Feds, Source, High Times, Don Diva, As Is, XXL

...has anyone heard of any of those magazines other than high times??

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3778 on: April 20, 2015, 08:01:27 PM »
Whelp to be completely honest I've been pretty stoked on your Oysterhead avatar right along. I was at their first show ever in New Orleans back when I was 13. It was my first time seeing Trey Anastasio live. I'd go on to see him over 40 times more and my father has promoted both him and Les in the past 10 years tho I have not met either of them. I think XXL is a hip hop mag about car stereos. I'll definitely send you some good paperbacks man.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3779 on: April 21, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »
Oh that is so fucking insane you were at that show, probably the most legendary musical moment of our generation, I don't know exactly what to compare it to other than hendrix lighting his guitar on fire. Your dad is from MA? I wonder if I know him, surely know of him, it's a pretty small world...

apparently all of those are hip hop mags....F.E.D.S. actually looks intriguing ....too bad they want $25 for each back issue. Gonna PM you the addy the night before, super nice of you dude, I will most definitely owe you!