Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 710020 times)

abudabi

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3720 on: April 20, 2015, 05:38:41 PM »
that is some fucking bullshit spool of cord, good luck man.

shark tits

« Reply #3721 on: April 20, 2015, 05:40:21 PM »
i don't 'know' hookers on a first name basis but i know em when i see em.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3722 on: April 20, 2015, 06:35:15 PM »
i don't 'know' hookers on a first name basis but i know em when i see em.
i guess you just have to have grown up there to find the concept of "Massachusetts hookers" appealing.

spool of cord

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3723 on: April 20, 2015, 06:39:58 PM »
sullivan, in new york. will be eligible for early release after 2/3rds (8 months) of the time if I keep myself out of trouble. and yeah, of course you can read, write, draw, watch tv.....you have to pay for writing utensils, paper, envelopes, stamps etc all at exuberant costs. maybe i'll ask slap to put together a list of books for me because allegedly you can bring in as many books as you can carry.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3724 on: April 20, 2015, 06:57:07 PM »
sullivan, in new york. will be eligible for early release after 2/3rds (8 months) of the time if I keep myself out of trouble. and yeah, of course you can read, write, draw, watch tv.....you have to pay for writing utensils, paper, envelopes, stamps etc all at exuberant costs. maybe i'll ask slap to put together a list of books for me because allegedly you can bring in as many books as you can carry.

let the brainstorming on books you'd like to read begin! instructional books are my favorite usually even if i can't complete the task at said time. maybe there's a good book about woodworking or lock smithing or some other skill that you'd like to learn about out there with good color pictures I can have sent to you. when I was in a psych ward for 4 months my homie brought me a stack of books and one was spiral bound and they wouldn't let me keep it because they thought the wire would be used as a weapon so I'm guessing all spiral bound books are out of the question. comic books? i think i have the whole set of "preacher" graphic novels somewhere that I read while I was at a halfway house. pretty good read.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3725 on: April 20, 2015, 07:30:25 PM »
thanks abudabi, you have a good heart kiddo

and Rusty- I'm honored you'd be willing to send anything to help a stranger on the internet. I think even plastic spiral bound books aren't allowed...here is the short list of what you can send people in there:

1 newspaper, daily
1 magazine, daily
1 puzzle book, daily
1 paperback book, daily
1 bible per incarceration

Banned Items-

Hard cover books, Magazines: Ozone, Feds, Source, High Times, Don Diva, As Is, XXL

...has anyone heard of any of those magazines other than high times??

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3726 on: April 20, 2015, 08:01:27 PM »
Whelp to be completely honest I've been pretty stoked on your Oysterhead avatar right along. I was at their first show ever in New Orleans back when I was 13. It was my first time seeing Trey Anastasio live. I'd go on to see him over 40 times more and my father has promoted both him and Les in the past 10 years tho I have not met either of them. I think XXL is a hip hop mag about car stereos. I'll definitely send you some good paperbacks man.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3727 on: April 21, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »
Oh that is so fucking insane you were at that show, probably the most legendary musical moment of our generation, I don't know exactly what to compare it to other than hendrix lighting his guitar on fire. Your dad is from MA? I wonder if I know him, surely know of him, it's a pretty small world...

apparently all of those are hip hop mags....F.E.D.S. actually looks intriguing ....too bad they want $25 for each back issue. Gonna PM you the addy the night before, super nice of you dude, I will most definitely owe you!

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #3728 on: April 21, 2015, 06:19:11 PM »
you can get away with having 2 bibles if you squirrel one in

straight

« Reply #3729 on: April 22, 2015, 10:14:23 AM »
Guy in front of me in at Starbucks drive thru bought my coffee. Cashier asks if I want to pay for person behind me. Sure here's my card. Thanks for not telling me the person behind me ordered four drinks. What the fuck. $15 for a coffee. Why can't everyone just pay for their own shit like every other establishment in the world.

shark tits

« Reply #3730 on: April 22, 2015, 11:03:11 AM »
hey spoolio, send me the address when you're going in and i'll at least penpal w/ ya. i usedta volunteer my time at Books to Prisoners in olympia. mostly we sent texas inmates whatever they requested or facsimile thereof. some were from different places and got moved to private for profit prisons, lotta huntsville. caught a robber charge and upon release my community service was complete cause my B2P people vouched for my having done 200 hours or whatever it was. never know when your good deeds will come in handy.
for anyways, i'm broke as hell but letters make the time go by. it's awkward for your friends to write you [they won't] and i even suck at it but i'll holler at ya.
[sorry for calling you spoolio, i recognize that you are a real person w/ an identity, deserving of respect. <3 shark tits]
to rusty, it ain't about growing up a specific place, it's about going w/out snatch for a period of time. have you ever been locked in a facility so long that the elderly or obese take on attractive characteristics? that feminine boys turn your head?
me neither but i've heard it happens. spool of cord is going to become so depraved that he finds his own reflection attractive and jerks off into his battered cell mirror. or the nude woman on his cellies back.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3731 on: April 22, 2015, 11:18:11 PM »
you can get away with having 2 bibles if you squirrel one in

well like Shark Tits said...I've been researching how I can boof the maximum of tobacco into that place

Shark Tits- - I will gladly take you up on that! I think you're spot on that not many people will write me, it's just not something people are ever trying to do in general, and once you're away and out of the picture, well....it's just a fast-paced society we live in and most people are caught up in their own heads. I had a friend who would write chicks through meet an inmate . com .....kinda weird but the people that sign up for that shit on the inside are just super lonely and horny and want to fantasize with someone. B2P programs are super admirable and really probably saves a lot of people.
And ya, jerking off would be optimal, but I'll be in a dorm with 44 other guys. Top floor, all summer, jumpsuits, no A/C and minimal air circulation. And no real privacy. Just hoping these guys sleep toe to toe, head to head so I'm not breathing in stank foot all night every night...

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #3732 on: May 09, 2015, 12:14:43 AM »
stoked i finally hit axle on my back truck, not stoked some asshole over waxed my local curbs to the point of it feeling like skating on ice

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3733 on: May 09, 2015, 12:30:23 AM »
Pretty stoked on Emmet Otter but I can't make out the words after the rock n roll bit and before "saturday night wine"(????)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFJ2jxIe4CQ

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #3734 on: May 09, 2015, 03:30:27 PM »
Guy in front of me in at Starbucks drive thru bought my coffee. Cashier asks if I want to pay for person behind me. Sure here's my card. Thanks for not telling me the person behind me ordered four drinks. What the fuck. $15 for a coffee. Why can't everyone just pay for their own shit like every other establishment in the world.
lol u didnt have to pay for it like a sucka

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3735 on: May 09, 2015, 03:32:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
shudda gone 2 cumby's.

Not stoked I still haven't landed a caveman boardslide but I feel it's time to move in on caveman 5050's.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 03:35:23 PM by Rusty_Berrings »

Dengles

« Reply #3736 on: May 10, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »

Read Boob by Dave Carnie.  It's a great collection of old Big Brother stuff. 

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3737 on: May 10, 2015, 04:17:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's a video.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #3738 on: May 11, 2015, 07:18:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Im sayin.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #3739 on: May 11, 2015, 08:26:39 PM »
I want to prank call the suicide hotline but the only way to make it really funny is to actually kill myself ???

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3740 on: May 11, 2015, 08:41:02 PM »
I want to prank call the suicide hotline but the only way to make it really funny is to actually kill myself ???

"Ya know what I mean??? ;)"

straight

« Reply #3741 on: May 11, 2015, 08:55:53 PM »

ABD

Dengles

« Reply #3742 on: May 11, 2015, 11:03:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
That's a video.

No it's a book now too, it's got the same cover as the video did though. 

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3743 on: May 11, 2015, 11:21:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
That's a video.
[close]

oh wow is it also a documentary? television show?

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #3744 on: May 12, 2015, 12:29:46 AM »
Finally got to skate a little bit today after recovering from my surgery. It's kinda bittersweet cause it's great to finally be able to ride again but I'm still not sure how much I'll be able to do which really bums me out, doing a trick on flat hurt when landing. Still unsure if that'll be permanent from all the missing cartilage but I'll just have to wait and see.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3745 on: May 12, 2015, 05:41:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
That's a video.
[close]

It is also a funny book.  I was at an "all inclusive" resort in Mexico 2-3 years ago, with my wife, reading it poolside.  One of the Entertainment Coordinators (i.e.- super hot Latina there paid to talk to guests), came up, sat on my lap and says, "Oh, you like boob?"  I replied, "Yes."  She proceeded to drop her bikini top and put her boobs in my face.  My wife just laughed.  Thanks, Dave Carnie. 

abudabi

« Reply #3746 on: May 21, 2015, 03:01:55 PM »
broke my sunglasses, but i fixed them. it's been an exciting day.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3747 on: May 21, 2015, 11:40:48 PM »
stoked: my cat has been laying on me all night, he usually just chills with me for like 30 minutes and leave but hes been here all night

not stoked: i want to jerk off

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3748 on: May 22, 2015, 04:59:59 AM »
Skateboarding is often regarded as "social" and hip or whatever but to be honest with you I don't think I really want a lotta friends. So I'm stoked I ended up having something to do with my time in addition to everything else I be doing but I ended up just not liking a lotta people. Win lose situation.

shark tits

« Reply #3749 on: May 22, 2015, 11:32:29 AM »
Skateboarding is often regarded as "social" and hip or whatever but to be honest with you I don't think I really want a lotta friends. So I'm stoked I ended up having something to do with my time in addition to everything else I be doing but I ended up just not liking a lotta people. Win lose situation.
i'm w/ ya there. you, jim and dan and the dirtnek are good peoples but i don't care too much for other skaters. i'm exaggerating a bit and do enjoy a few other people's company but i'm pretty introverted.
stoked that my pal 'tinkles' came to visit last night. he and i were roommies in SF back in 07 i believe. we usedta run amok, drunken vandalism sprees that ended before 47th Ave cause don't focus windshields where ya live. he saved my life on one of my ODs, rode to UCSF w/ me. reminded me that i do have real friends [asides the few mentioned above] but not stoked that i talked him into going halves w/ me and double not stoked that he's going back to portland, Or and we didn't get a chance to dump my friends bones in the Atlantic. yeah, my friend passed away in Thailand and tinkles purloined some of our friend's bones from the SF funeral. he dropped some in Argentina amongst other exotic places and our deceased friend brought us together in SF so it'd be fitting for us to share a moment and spread his remains.
dude who passed away was very inspirational, helped us be more worldly and stoked for having known him. not stoked i can't trade someone else to be dead for him.