Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380391 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3870 on: August 11, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »
Four Wheels was at my local park hockey rink today, but I only know this because of someone I know posting an instagram video of him
Ah the hockey rink down there's a spot too I see. There's some shit to skate over at the hockey rink here but you gets kicksted out.
Yeah, the hockey rink down here is actually right next to the skatepark and just within the past few months we got the town to designate it as part of the park. The plan is to eventually connect it to the existing skatepark and then start constructing stuff in the rink and they would make it a pretty big park - more than double its size now. Ah, so there's something else I'm stoked on, but I'm not stoked on it also because I feel like they'll find a way to fuck it up and make it shitty. It's really fun right now just with all the random stuff to skate in there.
Dogg if they get the Worcide dudes on it they def won't end up fucking it up. You see the new ledge over there? (worcide)

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #3871 on: August 11, 2015, 06:42:37 PM »
Four Wheels was at my local park hockey rink today, but I only know this because of someone I know posting an instagram video of him
Ah the hockey rink down there's a spot too I see. There's some shit to skate over at the hockey rink here but you gets kicksted out.
Yeah, the hockey rink down here is actually right next to the skatepark and just within the past few months we got the town to designate it as part of the park. The plan is to eventually connect it to the existing skatepark and then start constructing stuff in the rink and they would make it a pretty big park - more than double its size now. Ah, so there's something else I'm stoked on, but I'm not stoked on it also because I feel like they'll find a way to fuck it up and make it shitty. It's really fun right now just with all the random stuff to skate in there.
Dogg if they get the Worcide dudes on it they def won't end up fucking it up. You see the new ledge over there? (worcide)
Nah, I haven't been over there in close to a year. I'll have to go check it out soon I guess.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3872 on: August 11, 2015, 06:45:24 PM »
Nah, I haven't been over there in close to a year. I'll have to go check it out soon I guess.
Well, if ya ask me Shark Tits lives in walking distance from the place. Well. I'd walk from Shark Tits' house to Worcide. We should all hang out and have a jolly good time at Worcide one of these days maybe have a beer or two.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #3873 on: August 12, 2015, 01:15:20 AM »
I'm going back to college this weekend and while my GF has promised lots of coitus and booze. I am gonna miss home a lot.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3874 on: August 12, 2015, 01:34:36 AM »
I'm sitting on 8 Tinder matches right now and I think they're all pretty hot but none of them have been active since I've matched with them so I don't know if they've seen my messages but at least 2 of them have had to. I'm definitely sending them quality messages and not just "hey" or whatever. Also my screen is stuck on the "searching" thing when I'm trying to find new matches. Where is Toby?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3875 on: August 12, 2015, 01:38:43 AM »
I'm sitting on 8 Tinder matches right now and I think they're all pretty hot but none of them have been active since I've matched with them so I don't know if they've seen my messages but at least 2 of them have had to. I'm definitely sending them quality messages and not just "hey" or whatever. Also my screen is stuck on the "searching" thing when I'm trying to find new matches. Where is Toby?

He left advice on the Tinder thread. Also, keep in mind Tinder is charging and some people don't want to pay so they just bailed on the app.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3876 on: August 12, 2015, 02:02:05 AM »
I've matched with all these girls within the past 4 days so I don't think they've given up since then also they only charge if you want that Tinder plus shit. I'm gonna check some more of  his advice in the Tinder thread though. My profile is definitely killing it tho. I was looking at other dudes Tinder's through a friend's phone and most dudes shit is hella boring and plain as fuck.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3877 on: August 12, 2015, 08:40:30 AM »
I'm going back to college this weekend and while my GF has promised lots of coitus and booze. I am gonna miss home a lot.

coitus?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3878 on: August 12, 2015, 08:47:54 AM »

coitus?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=coitus+definition#

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3879 on: August 12, 2015, 09:15:42 AM »

coitus?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=coitus+definition#

do you have any kahlua?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:18:15 AM by JB »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3880 on: August 13, 2015, 10:56:06 PM »
Went to Tobey's skatepark in PA but he wasn't there and then I had to drive back b4 he said he'd be able to skate. I did come up with a new trick there. Will new for me anyways. I'm calling it the "Havertown Flip" after his park. Maybe it can only be performed at that park. Anyways, also didn't exactly land it.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3881 on: August 13, 2015, 11:03:19 PM »
Also stoked and not stoked. We can't get a 25oz 8 percent beer for 1.50 in most (all?) places other than New Hampshire.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #3882 on: August 13, 2015, 11:11:37 PM »
Went to Tobey's skatepark in PA but he wasn't there and then I had to drive back b4 he said he'd be able to skate. I did come up with a new trick there. Will new for me anyways. I'm calling it the "Havertown Flip" after his park. Maybe it can only be performed at that park. Anyways, also didn't exactly land it.

I got there at 8 tonight!!! but yea how awesome is that park?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3883 on: August 13, 2015, 11:14:28 PM »

I liked it. My cousin that's my Dad's age finally got to see me skate and was hella stoked. That was my shit. I couldn't manual though. Tried the low pad forever and just didn't have it. I ended up skating the mellow bank by the stairs for a second and thought it was fun.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #3884 on: August 13, 2015, 11:34:19 PM »

I liked it. My cousin that's my Dad's age finally got to see me skate and was hella stoked. That was my shit. I couldn't manual though. Tried the low pad forever and just didn't have it. I ended up skating the mellow bank by the stairs for a second and thought it was fun.

Yeah that pad is super bubbley and so is basically everything else, you seriously can only skate the box there. Next time your in town which i think you said is in a couple of weeks we will shred

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #3885 on: August 14, 2015, 05:36:14 AM »
Parenting is hard sometimes...

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3886 on: August 14, 2015, 10:23:34 AM »
This video is insane. Stoked on the girl's butt at 1:18. Not stoked on/amazed by everything else.

Confidently marching in the wrong direction.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3887 on: August 14, 2015, 11:11:27 AM »
This video is insane. Stoked on the girl's butt at 1:18. Not stoked on/amazed by everything else.

#EXCLUSIVE

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3888 on: August 14, 2015, 11:11:49 AM »

Is it white girls only or are all the other chicks too hot to go there?

Yu Dum

« Reply #3890 on: August 17, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »
We're no longer filming.
I know it's such a silly thing to be bummed about, but it's hard to get out of the mindset when all you've done is film for two consecutive years.

mex.ceferino

• Rep: 28
  • POWDERED TOAST MAAN!
« Reply #3891 on: August 17, 2015, 01:45:07 PM »
For months I started cleaning and building a nice diy , gathered a couple friends and made a spine together, stoked for the progress and whats to come!
Not so stoked, actually pissed, that a close friend that came out just one day asked for some of the iphone photos i was taking. I politely asked him to please not upload any photos because the place is not even halfway finished and i wouldnt like the spot to be blown out before we build something decent or durable. Sure enough this attention whore idiot posted a photo on facebook to his hundreds of "friends", exposing the spot to strangers and whatnot.
The place is for anyone that finds it SKATING the city, thats my intention, not lurking social media.
Mindless asshole

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3892 on: August 18, 2015, 03:44:17 AM »
Dogg I'm sorry. You did post pics to SLAP though so you've sorta put that black cloud over your own head.

I'd be insanely stoked if the 1980's fish shaped wide board would make a comeback when I turn 35 in seven years from now and that's all people are skating and some kid I haven't skated with since elementary school calls me to skate some random ramp somewhere every weekend that I end up falling and hurting myself and getting bummed out about every time but I don't think that's going to happen.

EPetrov

• Rep: -23
« Reply #3893 on: August 18, 2015, 09:48:35 AM »
Can't kick flip anymore

So ive been doing the flips instead..

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3894 on: August 19, 2015, 07:26:12 AM »
Went to the park with the intention of filming a ride up the quarter pipe and leaning the flatbar up against it for a grind back down but midway through itt the belt i bought offf ebay broke and i couldn't complete the task. will go back and film the trick in #sweatpants wish me luck?

cookieboy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3895 on: August 19, 2015, 02:05:13 PM »
I begin my credential program at Long Beach next week, I'm very excited as I'll get to explore a new city. The thing is, the cost for school is beginning to pile on.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3896 on: August 19, 2015, 07:38:39 PM »
I begin my credential program at Long Beach next week, I'm very excited as I'll get to explore a new city. The thing is, the cost for school is beginning to pile on.
hell yeah dogg hit up Cherry/Bixby Skatepark

dillanharp

« Reply #3897 on: August 20, 2015, 08:06:46 AM »
First day of the semester and I forgot my butt-staring sunglasses.

Stu Pickles

« Reply #3898 on: August 20, 2015, 08:24:51 AM »
Finally have the time to go skating, but its nonstop 40C+ weather with thunderstorms  :-[

cookieboy

« Reply #3899 on: August 20, 2015, 08:46:34 AM »
hell yeah dogg hit up Cherry/Bixby Skatepark

Yeah I plan too! I have my schedule worked out so every time I'm there I have time dedicated to exploring the city and skating.