Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709584 times)

zeepers

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3810 on: August 05, 2015, 06:34:29 PM »
Skateboarding is a thing for me again. Pretty stoked. Gonna try to avoid the pitfalls this time.

this dude skating again has me stoked.
not stoked on my legs being so sore from running miles upon miles the last few days I can hardly walk.

but fuck yeah wonkabar. i've been there before too. i'm glad to hear you found the golden ticket back to skateboarding. welcome back!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:36:00 PM by zeepers »

straight

« Reply #3811 on: August 09, 2015, 01:48:38 PM »
Just found out d'yer mak'er is not pronounced dire maker.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3812 on: August 10, 2015, 02:19:26 AM »
well wadja think that the fucking maker was a dire wolf?

I've been up all night drinking natty ice but I'm going to the fucking park and putting the flatbar up on the quarterpipe and going up the quarterpipe and sliding down it. i have to boneless though cuz i suck at skating.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3813 on: August 10, 2015, 11:19:15 AM »
Just found out d'yer mak'er is not pronounced dire maker.

thats news to me. how is it pronounced then?

i'm going to have to listen to it when i get home. thats my favorite one off HotH.

straight

« Reply #3814 on: August 10, 2015, 01:01:54 PM »
Did you make her and Jamaica

Hash Slinging Slasher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3815 on: August 10, 2015, 09:03:05 PM »
Four Wheels was at my local park hockey rink today, but I only know this because of someone I know posting an instagram video of him

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3816 on: August 10, 2015, 09:08:36 PM »
Four Wheels was at my local park hockey rink today, but I only know this because of someone I know posting an instagram video of him
Ah the hockey rink down there's a spot too I see. There's some shit to skate over at the hockey rink here but you gets kicksted out.

Stoked: I'm completely functional, down to a size L t-shirt, I have a good haircut, not entirely a mess
Not Stoked: I believe I've gone completely mad and am completely unrepairable via medication/therapy.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3817 on: August 11, 2015, 08:22:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Ah the hockey rink down there's a spot too I see. There's some shit to skate over at the hockey rink here but you gets kicksted out.
Yeah, the hockey rink down here is actually right next to the skatepark and just within the past few months we got the town to designate it as part of the park. The plan is to eventually connect it to the existing skatepark and then start constructing stuff in the rink and they would make it a pretty big park - more than double its size now. Ah, so there's something else I'm stoked on, but I'm not stoked on it also because I feel like they'll find a way to fuck it up and make it shitty. It's really fun right now just with all the random stuff to skate in there.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3818 on: August 11, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yeah, the hockey rink down here is actually right next to the skatepark and just within the past few months we got the town to designate it as part of the park. The plan is to eventually connect it to the existing skatepark and then start constructing stuff in the rink and they would make it a pretty big park - more than double its size now. Ah, so there's something else I'm stoked on, but I'm not stoked on it also because I feel like they'll find a way to fuck it up and make it shitty. It's really fun right now just with all the random stuff to skate in there.
Dogg if they get the Worcide dudes on it they def won't end up fucking it up. You see the new ledge over there? (worcide)

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3819 on: August 11, 2015, 06:42:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Dogg if they get the Worcide dudes on it they def won't end up fucking it up. You see the new ledge over there? (worcide)
Nah, I haven't been over there in close to a year. I'll have to go check it out soon I guess.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3820 on: August 11, 2015, 06:45:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Nah, I haven't been over there in close to a year. I'll have to go check it out soon I guess.
Well, if ya ask me Shark Tits lives in walking distance from the place. Well. I'd walk from Shark Tits' house to Worcide. We should all hang out and have a jolly good time at Worcide one of these days maybe have a beer or two.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #3821 on: August 12, 2015, 01:15:20 AM »
I'm going back to college this weekend and while my GF has promised lots of coitus and booze. I am gonna miss home a lot.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3822 on: August 12, 2015, 01:34:36 AM »
I'm sitting on 8 Tinder matches right now and I think they're all pretty hot but none of them have been active since I've matched with them so I don't know if they've seen my messages but at least 2 of them have had to. I'm definitely sending them quality messages and not just "hey" or whatever. Also my screen is stuck on the "searching" thing when I'm trying to find new matches. Where is Toby?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3823 on: August 12, 2015, 01:38:43 AM »
I'm sitting on 8 Tinder matches right now and I think they're all pretty hot but none of them have been active since I've matched with them so I don't know if they've seen my messages but at least 2 of them have had to. I'm definitely sending them quality messages and not just "hey" or whatever. Also my screen is stuck on the "searching" thing when I'm trying to find new matches. Where is Toby?

He left advice on the Tinder thread. Also, keep in mind Tinder is charging and some people don't want to pay so they just bailed on the app.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3824 on: August 12, 2015, 02:02:05 AM »
I've matched with all these girls within the past 4 days so I don't think they've given up since then also they only charge if you want that Tinder plus shit. I'm gonna check some more of  his advice in the Tinder thread though. My profile is definitely killing it tho. I was looking at other dudes Tinder's through a friend's phone and most dudes shit is hella boring and plain as fuck.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3825 on: August 12, 2015, 08:40:30 AM »
I'm going back to college this weekend and while my GF has promised lots of coitus and booze. I am gonna miss home a lot.

coitus?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3826 on: August 12, 2015, 08:47:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

coitus?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=coitus+definition#

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3827 on: August 12, 2015, 09:15:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

coitus?

[close]

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=coitus+definition#

do you have any kahlua?

He fixes the cable
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:18:15 AM by JB »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3828 on: August 13, 2015, 10:56:06 PM »
Went to Tobey's skatepark in PA but he wasn't there and then I had to drive back b4 he said he'd be able to skate. I did come up with a new trick there. Will new for me anyways. I'm calling it the "Havertown Flip" after his park. Maybe it can only be performed at that park. Anyways, also didn't exactly land it.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3829 on: August 13, 2015, 11:03:19 PM »
Also stoked and not stoked. We can't get a 25oz 8 percent beer for 1.50 in most (all?) places other than New Hampshire.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3830 on: August 13, 2015, 11:11:37 PM »
Went to Tobey's skatepark in PA but he wasn't there and then I had to drive back b4 he said he'd be able to skate. I did come up with a new trick there. Will new for me anyways. I'm calling it the "Havertown Flip" after his park. Maybe it can only be performed at that park. Anyways, also didn't exactly land it.

I got there at 8 tonight!!! but yea how awesome is that park?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3831 on: August 13, 2015, 11:14:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I liked it. My cousin that's my Dad's age finally got to see me skate and was hella stoked. That was my shit. I couldn't manual though. Tried the low pad forever and just didn't have it. I ended up skating the mellow bank by the stairs for a second and thought it was fun.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3832 on: August 13, 2015, 11:34:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I liked it. My cousin that's my Dad's age finally got to see me skate and was hella stoked. That was my shit. I couldn't manual though. Tried the low pad forever and just didn't have it. I ended up skating the mellow bank by the stairs for a second and thought it was fun.

Yeah that pad is super bubbley and so is basically everything else, you seriously can only skate the box there. Next time your in town which i think you said is in a couple of weeks we will shred

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3833 on: August 14, 2015, 05:36:14 AM »
Parenting is hard sometimes...

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #3834 on: August 14, 2015, 10:23:34 AM »
This video is insane. Stoked on the girl's butt at 1:18. Not stoked on/amazed by everything else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaYnSvvt7I

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3835 on: August 14, 2015, 11:11:27 AM »
This video is insane. Stoked on the girl's butt at 1:18. Not stoked on/amazed by everything else.

#EXCLUSIVE

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3836 on: August 14, 2015, 11:11:49 AM »

Is it white girls only or are all the other chicks too hot to go there?

Yu Dum

« Reply #3838 on: August 17, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »
We're no longer filming.
I know it's such a silly thing to be bummed about, but it's hard to get out of the mindset when all you've done is film for two consecutive years.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #3839 on: August 17, 2015, 01:45:07 PM »
For months I started cleaning and building a nice diy , gathered a couple friends and made a spine together, stoked for the progress and whats to come!
Not so stoked, actually pissed, that a close friend that came out just one day asked for some of the iphone photos i was taking. I politely asked him to please not upload any photos because the place is not even halfway finished and i wouldnt like the spot to be blown out before we build something decent or durable. Sure enough this attention whore idiot posted a photo on facebook to his hundreds of "friends", exposing the spot to strangers and whatnot.
The place is for anyone that finds it SKATING the city, thats my intention, not lurking social media.
Mindless asshole

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.