Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709649 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3840 on: August 18, 2015, 03:44:17 AM »
Dogg I'm sorry. You did post pics to SLAP though so you've sorta put that black cloud over your own head.

I'd be insanely stoked if the 1980's fish shaped wide board would make a comeback when I turn 35 in seven years from now and that's all people are skating and some kid I haven't skated with since elementary school calls me to skate some random ramp somewhere every weekend that I end up falling and hurting myself and getting bummed out about every time but I don't think that's going to happen.

EPetrov

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #3841 on: August 18, 2015, 09:48:35 AM »
Can't kick flip anymore

So ive been doing the flips instead..

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3842 on: August 19, 2015, 07:26:12 AM »
Went to the park with the intention of filming a ride up the quarter pipe and leaning the flatbar up against it for a grind back down but midway through itt the belt i bought offf ebay broke and i couldn't complete the task. will go back and film the trick in #sweatpants wish me luck?

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3843 on: August 19, 2015, 02:05:13 PM »
I begin my credential program at Long Beach next week, I'm very excited as I'll get to explore a new city. The thing is, the cost for school is beginning to pile on.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3844 on: August 19, 2015, 07:38:39 PM »
I begin my credential program at Long Beach next week, I'm very excited as I'll get to explore a new city. The thing is, the cost for school is beginning to pile on.
hell yeah dogg hit up Cherry/Bixby Skatepark

dillanharp

« Reply #3845 on: August 20, 2015, 08:06:46 AM »
First day of the semester and I forgot my butt-staring sunglasses.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 96
« Reply #3846 on: August 20, 2015, 08:24:51 AM »
Finally have the time to go skating, but its nonstop 40C+ weather with thunderstorms  :-[

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3847 on: August 20, 2015, 08:46:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
hell yeah dogg hit up Cherry/Bixby Skatepark

Yeah I plan too! I have my schedule worked out so every time I'm there I have time dedicated to exploring the city and skating.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #3848 on: August 20, 2015, 03:57:56 PM »
did some acid with a couple friends saturday, was a good time but i really started thinking about this friend of mine who's a girl, thinking about wanting to be with her. her boyfriend just moved into town and i'm moving in with them in a couple months so it's fucking with me.

anyway, later that night i'm skating around the city, start cruising switch because regular wasn't doing it for me and turn a corner and start going down this hill, i get going to a decent speed where if i jumped off i could have mis-stepped and fucked up good. could barely see if something was in my way (like sticks or potholes) because of the visual distortions then before i knew it i had gone a half a mile and stopped to turn around and skate the whole way back uphill without stopping. the trip was a mixed bag but they always are.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3849 on: August 20, 2015, 07:38:44 PM »
did some acid with a couple friends saturday, was a good time but i really started thinking about this friend of mine who's a girl, thinking about wanting to be with her. her boyfriend just moved into town and i'm moving in with them in a couple months so it's fucking with me.

anyway, later that night i'm skating around the city, start cruising switch because regular wasn't doing it for me and turn a corner and start going down this hill, i get going to a decent speed where if i jumped off i could have mis-stepped and fucked up good. could barely see if something was in my way (like sticks or potholes) because of the visual distortions then before i knew it i had gone a half a mile and stopped to turn around and skate the whole way back uphill without stopping. the trip was a mixed bag but they always are.
oh yeah i used to hate taking acid and thinking about girls. i think the trick is to take it with the chick when you know she likes you. sw hillbomb sounds cool.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3850 on: August 20, 2015, 11:36:10 PM »
So my girl came over tonight and we watched one of her movies, insidious 2 and it fucking freaked me out. She rarely distracted me which i was pissed about, she didnt start to fool around till like an hour later but i was super anxious. Then we went to my bed to make me less stressed and im naked on the bed and she comes on top of me, im inside her and my fucking cat jumps on the bed. Now i love my cat hes my homie but i couldn't preform and he was like rubbing my head and shit. So i kind of pushed him off the bed i mean i couldn't really get up and pick him up and drop him down but then my boner went away but she got back in to it and i came. Total times we fucked was 6 and she made me cum 4 of those times even when im on my meds. I think shes a keeper. But now im freaked out cause of the movie but i just took my meds to help me sleep so hopefully ill be good in a little

shark tits

« Reply #3851 on: August 21, 2015, 01:17:08 AM »
^that movie is real and it's gonna kill you!
i was bombing down to skate  HF tonight like every other fucking night of my life and hit a pothole on hamilton and before i could be terrified of my wobbles i was sliding on my hip and shoulder while my neck whiplashed.
my shitbird brother tried to bomb the same hill a decade or so ago and woke up in an ambulance. i always clown him cause i'd never slammed on it before and what kinda asshole hits their head?
so i'm stoked on the life affirming thrill of getting hurt through danger play but i'm not stoked how hurt i am. my Honey Farms session was cut short due to injury but some kid had a Ryder truck and let me do wheelies on the elevator. i was actually skating ok but pizza hut gave me 2 slices and i ended up jabberjawing w/ this junk bomb i know [tracy] and headed back up the hill to recycle cans. only got about $13 worth. anyone got $7 ya wanna borrow me?
shtooops.......

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3852 on: August 21, 2015, 07:30:18 AM »
So my girl came over tonight and we watched one of her movies, insidious 2 and it fucking freaked me out. She rarely distracted me which i was pissed about, she didnt start to fool around till like an hour later but i was super anxious. Then we went to my bed to make me less stressed and im naked on the bed and she comes on top of me, im inside her and my fucking cat jumps on the bed. Now i love my cat hes my homie but i couldn't preform and he was like rubbing my head and shit. So i kind of pushed him off the bed i mean i couldn't really get up and pick him up and drop him down but then my boner went away but she got back in to it and i came. Total times we fucked was 6 and she made me cum 4 of those times even when im on my meds. I think shes a keeper. But now im freaked out cause of the movie but i just took my meds to help me sleep so hopefully ill be good in a little

thats funny. i remember times when my girl had a dog and we would be having sex and he would just be sitting next to the bed watching and panting. it was kind of funny, but i always had to kick his ass out of the room, then listen to him claw at the door until we were finished. animals are fucking pervs sometimes.

shark tits

« Reply #3853 on: August 21, 2015, 07:57:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thats funny. i remember times when my girl had a dog and we would be having sex and he would just be sitting next to the bed watching and panting. it was kind of funny, but i always had to kick his ass out of the room, then listen to him claw at the door until we were finished. animals are fucking pervs sometimes.
my buddy's dog jedi [RIP] came in and licked my ass mid coitus. i called it a 3some.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3854 on: August 22, 2015, 04:24:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you have the availability to do it, try being primally loud during consensual engagements. As soon as I passed have flaccidity I just start letting out chimpanzee howls; accordingly, my cats run in fear, and will not return until I'm exhausted.

We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3855 on: August 23, 2015, 05:50:28 PM »
Not stoked on starting school again. Stoked on no Wednesday or Friday classes and it being senior year.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3856 on: August 24, 2015, 05:08:45 PM »
Started dissection on a human cadaver for the first time today.  It was pretty cool.
Wish there was less fat to clean up, but grateful for their contribution to science  :)

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3857 on: August 24, 2015, 11:50:43 PM »
Started dissection on a human cadaver for the first time today.  It was pretty cool.
Wish there was less fat to clean up, but grateful for their contribution to science  :)
oh wow. studying to be a mortician?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3858 on: August 25, 2015, 12:15:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
idk if ur joking but jim is actually a pretty  famous murderer
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3859 on: August 25, 2015, 12:48:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Ah, gotcha, take it he's studying forensics in the race to convict himself.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3860 on: August 26, 2015, 09:52:05 PM »
I can't wait to be 50+ with silver hair still street skating and drinking red wine in New England but I'm only 28.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3861 on: August 27, 2015, 03:44:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Physical Therapy program  ;D

straight

« Reply #3862 on: August 27, 2015, 03:48:16 PM »
I can't wait to be 50+ with silver hair still street skating and drinking red wine in New England but I'm only 28.

Dude you look late 30s you're almost there

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #3863 on: August 27, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
That's pretty gnarly you gotta hang out with dead bodies to become a phys therapist.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3864 on: August 27, 2015, 03:57:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
That's pretty gnarly you gotta hang out with dead bodies to become a phys therapist.
Yeap, just remembering what muscles look like in books is not enough to cover the amount of variability you'll see in patients.

It's honestly not too bad.  Bodies have already gone through "fixing" from a 3rd party (funeral home, then cadaver distributors) so they're not very "life-like" once you get em.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3865 on: August 27, 2015, 08:11:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Four Wheels was at my local park hockey rink today, but I only know this because of someone I know posting an instagram video of him
[close]
Ah the hockey rink down there's a spot too I see. There's some shit to skate over at the hockey rink here but you gets kicksted out.

Stoked: I'm completely functional, down to a size L t-shirt, I have a good haircut, not entirely a mess
Not Stoked: I believe I've gone completely mad and am completely unrepairable via medication/therapy.

Pretty much my exact situation; only difference is I got a shitty haircut and I'm bummed on it. Also bummed about just about everything else.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3866 on: August 27, 2015, 08:19:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Four Wheels was at my local park hockey rink today, but I only know this because of someone I know posting an instagram video of him
[close]
Ah the hockey rink down there's a spot too I see. There's some shit to skate over at the hockey rink here but you gets kicksted out.

Stoked: I'm completely functional, down to a size L t-shirt, I have a good haircut, not entirely a mess
Not Stoked: I believe I've gone completely mad and am completely unrepairable via medication/therapy.

[close]
Pretty much my exact situation; only difference is I got a shitty haircut and I'm bummed on it. Also bummed about just about everything else.
oh. honestly I've taken up having ~3 drinks a day since I posted that (well 2 tallboys on average to be fair) and the whole "gone mad" thing is a little more under control. I can't honestly tell you what I was thinking about when I typed that. i'll gladly cut your hair for ya next time if you like. i'm pretty good.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3867 on: August 27, 2015, 08:35:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
oh. honestly I've taken up having ~3 drinks a day since I posted that (well 2 tallboys on average to be fair) and the whole "gone mad" thing is a little more under control. I can't honestly tell you what I was thinking about when I typed that. i'll gladly cut your hair for ya next time if you like. i'm pretty good.
Thanks Rusty. Next time you're in AZ hit me up. We'll get a tempe park sesh in.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

shark tits

« Reply #3868 on: August 27, 2015, 08:48:12 PM »
went to court today. stoked/not stoked that i meet the 3 criteria for 'donkey brain'. stoked i took a shower, cut off my beard and set up a new deck and shoes. not stoked on new deck/shoes.
not stoked i got bed bugs in my chair but stoked that every time i catch and squeeze the life outta one of the fat fucks after it's had a blood meal on old shark tits i tell it 'fuck you my man' and envision undertaker and paul bearer arriving to take it's soul to hell.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3869 on: August 27, 2015, 09:18:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
For some reason I get stoked when I get fucked up skating and get a bunch of bruises and scrapes and shit but I'm also not stoked on it because it almost seems like a form of self-harm :/
I don't know. It can be pretty cathartic to jump down a bunch of stairs sometimes.
[close]
if you're thinking about harming yourself give me a call hash slasher. there's people out here who care. even ted bundy answered phones at the suicide hotline.
depression and self harm are anger pointed in. what you need to do is point that anger outwards. push someone else down a bunch of stairs. friends don't let friends jump down big stuff.
[close]
Hahahaha yeah I don't know. It's not like it's all the time but there's definitely some anger, frustration, etc. here and there. I think I just woke up in sort of a bad mood today and was thinking about it too much. Also on the topic of Loving Hut, I looked at their menu once and got weirded out because they have stuff called ocean nuggets and ocean tenders.
[close]
you do realize it's all vegan, right? anything that's 'meat' is soy. it's not 100% faithful to meat but damned if it ain't tasty either way. you need an older brother to tell you 'stop being a pussy, put some ocean nuggets in your mouth'.
[close]
No no no I know it's all vegan. Just doesn't sound very appetizing is all

All hail Master Ching Hai ... well not really, but I'm not gunna hate on his restaurants

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year