Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709775 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3870 on: August 27, 2015, 09:25:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
For some reason I get stoked when I get fucked up skating and get a bunch of bruises and scrapes and shit but I'm also not stoked on it because it almost seems like a form of self-harm :/
I don't know. It can be pretty cathartic to jump down a bunch of stairs sometimes.
[close]
if you're thinking about harming yourself give me a call hash slasher. there's people out here who care. even ted bundy answered phones at the suicide hotline.
depression and self harm are anger pointed in. what you need to do is point that anger outwards. push someone else down a bunch of stairs. friends don't let friends jump down big stuff.
[close]
Hahahaha yeah I don't know. It's not like it's all the time but there's definitely some anger, frustration, etc. here and there. I think I just woke up in sort of a bad mood today and was thinking about it too much. Also on the topic of Loving Hut, I looked at their menu once and got weirded out because they have stuff called ocean nuggets and ocean tenders.
[close]
you do realize it's all vegan, right? anything that's 'meat' is soy. it's not 100% faithful to meat but damned if it ain't tasty either way. you need an older brother to tell you 'stop being a pussy, put some ocean nuggets in your mouth'.
[close]
No no no I know it's all vegan. Just doesn't sound very appetizing is all
[close]

All hail Master Ching Hai ... well not really, but I'm not gunna hate on his restaurants
I think the "grand puba" of loving hot spirituality is a woman actually.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3871 on: August 27, 2015, 09:31:06 PM »
I had sex with two aliens in disguise when I was a teenager, first one was awesome second one not so much, but anyways I'm pretty sure that's why I got schizophrenia and they won't leave me alone.

Oh and let me tell ya- Alien pussy gets the little "a-okay" emoticon from Facebook. At least when you're not using a condom.

wait, can we just revisit this for a few seconds ???

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3872 on: August 27, 2015, 09:32:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I had sex with two aliens in disguise when I was a teenager, first one was awesome second one not so much, but anyways I'm pretty sure that's why I got schizophrenia and they won't leave me alone.

Oh and let me tell ya- Alien pussy gets the little "a-okay" emoticon from Facebook. At least when you're not using a condom.
[close]

wait, can we just revisit this for a few seconds ???
oh yeah. that was during my crack phase that i wrote that. i'm pretty sure neither of those chicks is frriends with me n e way.

edit: to be fair i was on a bunch of psychedelics with both of em. Terrence McKenna believed that aliens brought psychedelics to earth maybe? I don't know.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 09:34:13 PM by Rusty_Berrings »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3873 on: August 30, 2015, 10:20:05 PM »
Stoked I tried to get away, not stoked that i couldn't get far cause man with a tow-truck repossessed my car

shark tits

« Reply #3874 on: August 30, 2015, 10:24:27 PM »
Stoked I tried to get away, not stoked that i couldn't get far cause man with a tow-truck repossessed my car
why they put the subaru in lockdown?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3875 on: August 30, 2015, 10:39:57 PM »
Cause it's all about money ain't a damn thing funny, you gotta have a car in this land of milk and honey.

shark tits

« Reply #3876 on: August 30, 2015, 11:04:48 PM »
Cause it's all about money ain't a damn thing funny, you gotta have a car in this land of milk and honey.
well you had to have style
got a gold tooth smile
put a girl on the corner
so you can make a pile

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3877 on: August 30, 2015, 11:13:40 PM »
"Hey gigolo, what's new? Gigolooooo"
https://youtu.be/Ia-t_qUt8eI?t=2m29s

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3878 on: August 31, 2015, 02:30:54 AM »
Marc McKee did an amazing graphic for Ishod and it's on a slick even but I have absolutely no use for it because it's just not the right size/something for how I am. Not that I've ever skated a REAL before I hear they're good. Anyways, appreciate:

Green Bastard

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3879 on: September 01, 2015, 05:28:42 PM »
Going back to college. I hate all the anxiety I'm getting going back but pretty hyped to awkwardly stare at girls during class

Tay

« Reply #3880 on: September 08, 2015, 08:59:31 AM »
I'm probably moving to an outskirt of Seattle; Bremerton in two months. On one hand I could quit working shitty factory jobs and get a job a skateshop or something, but I'm going to miss all my friends here in the Baltimore/DC area. The skate scene around here is amazing and I have love for almost everybody. Part of me is hoping I don't relocate but I feel it's for the best.   :-\

Plus, west coast demeanor fucks with my head. Almost like they're being sarcastic in a positive way constantly, although they're speaking genuinely?  ???

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #3881 on: September 08, 2015, 11:48:06 PM »
Jenkem mag offered me $100 (on instagram) to eat a piece of my old dirty Es Scheme shoe. I thought about it but said no and I threw away the shoe.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3882 on: September 10, 2015, 11:31:30 AM »
^Should've put a piece of cake/cookie/etc with the right colored frosting on your shoe and filmed eating that instead. Once you got your 100 dollars you could've been like "surprise bitches here's how it ACTUALLY was".

I did what I'd call a pretty nice front boneless off the side of a quarterpipe to flat yesterday and felt like one of them dudes from Barrier Kult but I don't really think I ever have em to back into the ramp so much and when I do it's always below the coping.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3883 on: September 10, 2015, 09:30:54 PM »
I'm probably moving to an outskirt of Seattle; Bremerton in two months. On one hand I could quit working shitty factory jobs and get a job a skateshop or something, but I'm going to miss all my friends here in the Baltimore/DC area. The skate scene around here is amazing and I have love for almost everybody. Part of me is hoping I don't relocate but I feel it's for the best.   :-\

Plus, west coast demeanor fucks with my head. Almost like they're being sarcastic in a positive way constantly, although they're speaking genuinely?  ???
I was stationed in Bremerton for more than three years at the close of my navy career. Pick somewhere else in Washington like Port Orchard (where there is a new skatepark) or Tacoma. I beg you. I offer these two videos to help convince you:
MxPx - Move To Bremerton
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Bremelo

Parry

• Rep: 1
« Reply #3884 on: September 11, 2015, 12:04:43 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm probably moving to an outskirt of Seattle; Bremerton in two months. On one hand I could quit working shitty factory jobs and get a job a skateshop or something, but I'm going to miss all my friends here in the Baltimore/DC area. The skate scene around here is amazing and I have love for almost everybody. Part of me is hoping I don't relocate but I feel it's for the best.   :-\

Plus, west coast demeanor fucks with my head. Almost like they're being sarcastic in a positive way constantly, although they're speaking genuinely?  ???
[close]
I was stationed in Bremerton for more than three years at the close of my navy career. Pick somewhere else in Washington like Port Orchard (where there is a new skatepark) or Tacoma. I beg you. I offer these two videos to help convince you:
MxPx - Move To Bremerton
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Bremelo

Tacoma fucking blows, seriously, skip Washington altogether, garbage state

Tay

« Reply #3885 on: September 11, 2015, 07:25:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
MxPx - Move To Bremerton
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Bremelo

Those videos were frightening. My SO will be working at the same nazy base. Port Orchard looks really pretty, and will only be a couple minute commute! Definitely on the top of my list. Thanks for the insight Lazyeyes.  :)

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3886 on: September 11, 2015, 02:25:48 PM »
Learned boneless front wallride on jersey barriers but the only jersey in my town is like next to a sidewalk but not in the good kinda way and there's a buncha pebbles and stuff near it so I gotta be like coming at it pretty much perpendicular and then sorta veer off to the left cuz i'm regulars and all idk. didn't get a chance to fuck with it much probably never will.

Ticallion Stallion

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3887 on: September 11, 2015, 03:21:55 PM »
some day that little girl will enter the anals of skateboarding too.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #3888 on: September 11, 2015, 05:09:14 PM »
girlfriend is moving to Toronto to get some mental treatment.  we broke up the other day.  its for the best, i've been feeling like i was just there to help her through her troubles and wasn't really feeling it on a relationship level.  i think she has some kind of schizophrenia (she finally admitted to me that she has hallucinations daily), in addition to anorexia, bulimia, depression, BPD, and is a recovering heroin addict and cutter.  our mutual social anxiety made us pretty co-dependent and enabling, so it's good that she's going to get the help she needs and we can move on with our lives, but i really don't want to have to go out and find someone else.  at this point in my life, i have absolutely no tolerance for the stuff most girls are into. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Ticallion Stallion

« Reply #3889 on: September 11, 2015, 05:20:13 PM »
My girlfriend and I are in the same boat we were neighbors. I had to leave the apartments we lived in my schizophrenia was getting the best of me and now that I'm gone I don't miss her really. It sucks cause she's helping my mom alot and she really loves me. But she says she can't be happy without me which is bad. Very dependent on each other as you said. But I can't call it off because of everything she's done for my mom. I feel like a piece of shit. She has 2 kids different daddy's I have none both of them are bad as shit... but she loves me...

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #3890 on: September 11, 2015, 05:27:27 PM »
you have to do what's best for yourself and get well.  that's the same thing i told her.  it's nothing to feel guilty about; it's a health issue like any other, and it needs treatment.  my problem with her was that she was constantly lying about her mental state, not taking her medication, throwing up, cutting herself etc.  it was getting to the point where i was suspecting her of using again, and i had told her if that happens then it would be over.  anyway, i thought we could continue to be friends and make the most of our last week together, but she felt the need to burn the bridge.  feeling pretty ok about it though. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Ticallion Stallion

« Reply #3891 on: September 11, 2015, 05:34:56 PM »
My girl cuts too and she just tried again last week. I was like what the fuck that shit ain't right putting it on me like that I'm trying to get my head righ.t she's all like oh I  just cut today telling me. When I got stress already piling on. It worries me she going to cut herself bad if I end it leave her kids orphans.. makes me feel selfish.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3892 on: September 11, 2015, 06:17:35 PM »
That's the wack I know this chick that cuts herself that has hepatitis though and she was like all charging into the bathroom to fucking clean her bloody hepatitis arm off while someone else was washing their hands like WTF what if they had a cut on their hand? that's the wack too.

Ticallion Stallion

« Reply #3893 on: September 11, 2015, 06:34:32 PM »
Blood oath

colin

« Reply #3894 on: September 12, 2015, 07:08:55 AM »
Learned boneless front wallride on jersey barriers
Would like to see some footy.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3895 on: September 12, 2015, 08:13:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Learned boneless front wallride on jersey barriers
[close]
Would like to see some footy.
ahhahaa i tripod filmed it like 8 times and then deleted them all. but it was on a diy ramp and not a jersey. w/e i don't think i like it much. haha. also tripod filmed like 8 other weird things and deleted em or didn't land em can't remember but some of em were like "nose stall switch tailblock spin to switch tailstall switch shuvit" that one was alright but I don't like how I just caveman into the nose stall etc. it's been fun but i donno still "on the come up" and sorta over filming myself but i wanna get someone filming me skating some slopes and lines more "that style" yeah. word. have a great saturday everybody!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3896 on: September 13, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »
Made a pizza burger. It's fucking dope I've never done anything like it before in my life, tomatoe sauce IN the burger with mozarella shredded IN THE BURGER. then broiled for some minutes in a pan with oil. life changer.

Not stoked that it's fucking raining all day and I think I finally found someone to film me bombin a hill sorta. (I'm calling it a hill because it's a street that's a slope that I can get speed wobbles on but it's not as much of a hill as some of them in my town(

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3897 on: September 14, 2015, 05:25:32 AM »
rimjobs
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3898 on: September 15, 2015, 11:58:21 AM »
I can't never ever skate the fucking park most days cuz there'll be a fucking gang of little kids there getting in my fucking way with their parents sitting on the pyramid hubba watching them with this "it's so great that i bought a scooter for each one of my children" look on their face. Maybe school just started though and I counted my chickens before they hatched today? Well either way that shit seriously deterred me from going back to the park during the day a few times last month.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #3899 on: September 15, 2015, 03:01:50 PM »
I'm stoked to be sober

I'm not stoked I'm in a 3/4 house

I'm stoked there's another guy who skates in the apts