Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709625 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3900 on: September 16, 2015, 07:09:59 AM »

stoked i got a new car last night. 2016 forte. nothing too fancy, but its enough of an upgrade from my last car to be pretty excited about, plus its brand new.

not really too stoked that the only reason i got a new car is because my last car was totaled. it was a 2013 rio and i was half way done paying it off. it wasnt the nicest car, but it drove great and was great on gas and never had a single problem in the 75k miles i drove it. my new one is nicer, but its about $40 more per month, which isnt much considering that i got a nicer car, but i was perfectly content with my old car and now i have to start over paying this one off. even if i went with another rio, payments wouldve only been about $10 less than the forte because the price of those cars has went up since the time i bought the last one, and id be stuck with the shitty beige interior my last car had which i ruined in a matter of weeks. i really envy people who dont need cars, but where i live its practically impossible to not own one.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3901 on: September 16, 2015, 11:25:32 PM »
Oh hell yeah. I've never had a black car I bet it's got a good feel to it.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3902 on: September 17, 2015, 06:15:12 AM »
Oh hell yeah. I've never had a black car I bet it's got a good feel to it.

it does. black with black interior. my last one was red with a light tan interior and im not the type of person who really babys their car or takes extra special care of it, so i had the interior ruined on that one in probably less than 3 months. this one is definitely a real sharp looking car compared to anything else ive never owned.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3903 on: September 21, 2015, 10:16:08 PM »
OH yeah fucking light tan I'd end up prob puking inside it and yep there goes that "nice look" of my car.

So I was learning this weird manual tonight it's like what freestyle bros call a "swedish manual" maybe/i think but instead of using my foot underneath the board to hold it up and instead of being on just flat it's called "a motherfucking New England manual" and I boneless into it and use my hand to balance half the board so it's like a crazy thing but as soon as I figured out how exactly I do it I hear a gay train whistle in the distance and the street lights directly above the manny pad go out. Gaaaaaaaay!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Lordata

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3904 on: September 21, 2015, 10:37:18 PM »
finally told my mom that I think I have PTSD as a result of being a skateboarder in an area near a ski resort that attracts a ton of rich assholes who shit on anything south of their precious ski resort....... Like full on one percent of the one percent come up here to party..... The Governator has a second home, Tom Hanks and his Cunt of a Wife have a second home, Bruce Willis used to Live here, Demi Moore still visits sometimes, and a bunch of republican ranchers and Hollywood democrats constantly bicker publicly and ruin life for kids like me who were fortunate enough to grow up near a great skate-park and a decent ski resort...... (I grew up in Bellevue, ID, about 5 miles south of the Hailey, ID park).

The biggest reason I feel like I have PTSD is because I got some concussions when I was snowboarding my senior year of high school.... I kept trying to do ollies or skate style tricks and catching my edges.... eventually I had two official concussions within 6 weeks of each other.... I remember because they were both on Sundays in Sun Valley.... Nobody believed me when I told them about the second one though because I was working way too hard trying to help design the new skate-Plaza section of the Hailey skatepark, pass my classes, apply for scholarships, and ask a girl to prom.... anyway, prom didn't work out, I spent my prom weekend questioning if I even got into college (went to Cal Poly, SLO, for a year before failing out due to my "skate punk anarchist issues.")....

Anyway, thank you SLAP for helping me stay positive and sharing your own horror stories with mainstream society..... I'm finally about to go get an official diagnoses, and hopefully some real help for once.... Smoking weed with your friends is nice, but I live in a Red State, and it's still illegal here unfortunately....fuck Butch Otter, or little bitch otter as I like to call our Governor... Steer Clear of the Ranching Queer (obvious homophobic old white Republicant)...

Anyway, thanks PALs, keep skating, calling out Bullshit, and please wish me luck when I finally speak to a trained professional doctor about my PTSD-PostConcussive issues later this week..... if any of you have any experience with this shit please PM me, I am going to bed now.....

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #3905 on: September 23, 2015, 08:12:52 AM »
Second weekend in my new home and I'm loving it then the wife tells me her snooty sister and her hubby invited themselves up for the weekend to check it out. I'm like WTF??!! We barely have had a chance to get settled in! Oh well, guess I'll just make the best of it. Gotta choose your battles carefully in a marriage I guess...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3906 on: September 24, 2015, 02:30:56 AM »
I think I'm pretty much 100% over females. Like I don't think I'll ever once in my life be able to identify as "Gay" but yeah at this point I'm pretty much assured I'll never be "on the prowl" or some shit like that ever again.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #3907 on: September 24, 2015, 08:09:36 AM »
I think I'm pretty much 100% over females. Like I don't think I'll ever once in my life be able to identify as "Gay" but yeah at this point I'm pretty much assured I'll never be "on the prowl" or some shit like that ever again.
Well I know I'm not gay...sucked a dick once and that shit 'bout made me sick!... ;D
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #3908 on: September 24, 2015, 08:57:12 AM »
was up till like 530 in the morning fucking this beautiful woman , could this be love

edit- Can't stop thinking about her, its not even just the sex anymore #sadboy
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 01:33:54 PM by Justis »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3909 on: September 24, 2015, 06:54:28 PM »
It seems like whenever you go and lightly try to explain to anyone the way things are in this world they call you a "hater", but it's pretty funny when they go way out of their way to prove you wrong and make themselves look borderline mentally regular in the process.

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #3910 on: September 25, 2015, 02:50:32 AM »
I was like that for a long time. Still single, but no longer extremely scared of women.... One of my skate buddies had an ex-GF who murdered a millionaire in Garden City, Idaho... look it up, man's name was Brian Geddes... the killing cunt's name is Jordan Shaver, she's currently into her second year of 20 to life...
....I was talking to my skateboarding friend who dated this girl for a few weeks before they found the dead body, and I was reminded of a time when I was in fourth grade and witnessed a big-fat woman, who was high on Methamphetamine, crash her car into the fence outside my old apartment.. the police immediately pulled up, guns drawn... They got her out of the car, a white van shows up, they're going to put her in the back of it.... she see's that and body slams the two cops on her into the pavement, fat-fuck-FUPA to tits to broken nose... after that three more men in black suits swarm around her and subdue her by force.... I think this was before our cops had tasers..... anyway, I'm linking to that incident, because I want SLAP to know about how shitty Meth is to Idahoans who don't tweak out, but get labeled as tweakers because they (I) skateboard and because of traumatic life experiences that happen when we're near crazy druggies in our red state; a state that has absolutely horrible mental health care facilities.... The radical-right wingers here blame every freak accident here on GOD to cover their own shitty anonymous assholes.....

Never mind, can't find a record of the car crash after multiple google searches.... cops were probably trying to cover up their own mistake of letting a known female meth fugitive escape from jail.... My mother, best friend and I witnessed it.... he won't even answer my phone calls anymore... my mom thinks I want to "kill everyone".... they've both forgotten that I was just a space case skateboarder and they and their "christian friends," ruined my life in a vain attempt to protect me from drugs, alcohol, and accidental death/suicide.... fucking AA and theocratic Idaho politics....

shark tits

« Reply #3911 on: September 25, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »
men going there own way

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3912 on: September 25, 2015, 04:47:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I was like that for a long time. Still single, but no longer extremely scared of women.... One of my skate buddies had an ex-GF who murdered a millionaire in Garden City, Idaho... look it up, man's name was Brian Geddes... the killing cunt's name is Jordan Shaver, she's currently into her second year of 20 to life...
....I was talking to my skateboarding friend who dated this girl for a few weeks before they found the dead body, and I was reminded of a time when I was in fourth grade and witnessed a big-fat woman, who was high on Methamphetamine, crash her car into the fence outside my old apartment.. the police immediately pulled up, guns drawn... They got her out of the car, a white van shows up, they're going to put her in the back of it.... she see's that and body slams the two cops on her into the pavement, fat-fuck-FUPA to tits to broken nose... after that three more men in black suits swarm around her and subdue her by force.... I think this was before our cops had tasers..... anyway, I'm linking to that incident, because I want SLAP to know about how shitty Meth is to Idahoans who don't tweak out, but get labeled as tweakers because they (I) skateboard and because of traumatic life experiences that happen when we're near crazy druggies in our red state; a state that has absolutely horrible mental health care facilities.... The radical-right wingers here blame every freak accident here on GOD to cover their own shitty anonymous assholes.....

Never mind, can't find a record of the car crash after multiple google searches.... cops were probably trying to cover up their own mistake of letting a known female meth fugitive escape from jail.... My mother, best friend and I witnessed it.... he won't even answer my phone calls anymore... my mom thinks I want to "kill everyone".... they've both forgotten that I was just a space case skateboarder and they and their "christian friends," ruined my life in a vain attempt to protect me from drugs, alcohol, and accidental death/suicide.... fucking AA and theocratic Idaho politics....
Ok I'd have to be on meth to only like dudes yeah that does sound about right I just have gone through a pretty decent spell of not meeting "cool girls" that are into cool shit. Ok. Moving on.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #3913 on: September 25, 2015, 04:47:31 PM »
was up till like 530 in the morning fucking this beautiful woman , could this be love

edit- Can't stop thinking about her, its not even just the sex anymore #sadboy
Beware the succubus. She will steal your skate powers until you no longer want to skate.

On the serious tip, congrats.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3914 on: September 27, 2015, 04:42:38 PM »
360 flips are pretty easy on my nephews penny board. Still impossible for me on my board. Felt cool to land one though.

Ticallion Stallion

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3915 on: September 30, 2015, 08:12:35 PM »
I just got an interview for a full time job and I took a piss test. I'm 65 days clean but I'm psyching myself out about passing or not, been reading horror stories online.
some day that little girl will enter the anals of skateboarding too.

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #3916 on: October 02, 2015, 02:58:40 AM »
Finished my fancy master's degree, got a job in Duesseldorf, germany. Never heard about a skate scene there, don't really know anybody there and I'll be 4 hours away from my gf  :-/
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3917 on: October 02, 2015, 11:04:10 AM »
I just got an interview for a full time job and I took a piss test. I'm 65 days clean but I'm psyching myself out about passing or not, been reading horror stories online.

Good luck. I've read that for a heavy smoker, weed can stay in your system up to 11 weeks. But it also depends on how much body fat you have. The skinnier you are, the better.
All the bad drugs leave your system within a week or so.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #3918 on: October 02, 2015, 06:41:08 PM »
Finished my fancy master's degree, got a job in Duesseldorf, germany. Never heard about a skate scene there, don't really know anybody there and I'll be 4 hours away from my gf  :-/

What's your fancy degree in?

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #3919 on: October 03, 2015, 01:28:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Finished my fancy master's degree, got a job in Duesseldorf, germany. Never heard about a skate scene there, don't really know anybody there and I'll be 4 hours away from my gf�  :-/
[close]
What's your fancy degree in?
'Urban design' would be the translation.
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3920 on: October 04, 2015, 07:58:26 PM »
Was supposed to go skate with my buddy Pete, but he bailed out, and plus it got windy out, so I just stayed home and made lasagna and garlic toast instead. I'm watching skate vids on YouTube while I'm eating and I'm getting all hyped up, so I might just go skate anyways by myself at the local curb/manny pad spot down the street from my apartment.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3921 on: October 06, 2015, 07:21:57 PM »
I've had the first generation Iphone plan for many moons, and it all came crashing down a mountain of steaming shit in the last twenty-four hours.

My sister needed help, so I added a line to my plan two years ago for her. Hooked it up with a phone, and paid her bill for her until she could get back on her feet. She scored a great job last year and had been paying her own bill finally. Last week she said she was going to verizon and cancelled her line on my plan, "No sweat," I thought. I got my new bill and it was $115, no bueno. Long story short, she fucked up my plan, and there was no way in hell AT&T was going to give it back.
Today I went and sorted through the ashes, ended up at Sprint for $72.50 a month, unlimited everything. Upside, got the 6s, and a free life lifeproof. Kinda tight, but bummed I forked out more cheese than I'd like today.

6s feels bogus too, all plastic and windows-esk in quality.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3922 on: October 07, 2015, 07:03:41 AM »
I've had the first generation Iphone plan for many moons, and it all came crashing down a mountain of steaming shit in the last twenty-four hours.

My sister needed help, so I added a line to my plan two years ago for her. Hooked it up with a phone, and paid her bill for her until she could get back on her feet. She scored a great job last year and had been paying her own bill finally. Last week she said she was going to verizon and cancelled her line on my plan, "No sweat," I thought. I got my new bill and it was $115, no bueno. Long story short, she fucked up my plan, and there was no way in hell AT&T was going to give it back.
Today I went and sorted through the ashes, ended up at Sprint for $72.50 a month, unlimited everything. Upside, got the 6s, and a free life lifeproof. Kinda tight, but bummed I forked out more cheese than I'd like today.

6s feels bogus too, all plastic and windows-esk in quality.

i was grandfathered into the all unlimited iphone plan on att back when they had the 3gs, but my parents paid my bill. once i got a real job and moved out of their house, my dad called me up one day and said he took me off their plan and my phone was going to be disconnected the following day. didnt even give me the option to pay my way on their plan, which was only like $50 a month or something stupid like that. att wanted almost $100 bucks a month for 3 gigs of data and unlimited talk and text so i went with sprint and my bill is like $65 for the same plan. paying my own bill was not a problem and i definitely needed to be paying it myself, but i was pissed at my dad for just kicking me off the plan unannounced. and since i had to switch providers and my line was disconnected, i had to get a new number and a new phone because my att iphone was compatible with sprint.

im honestly thinking about switching over to cricket wireless. they use att's towers and the service is way better than sprint. my girls phone is through them and her bill is like $35/month with 3 gigs. i still owe sprint like $150 for my phone though.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #3923 on: October 08, 2015, 09:56:38 AM »
Project FI from google looks good for cell phone.  The only downside is you have to buy a phone.

straight

« Reply #3924 on: October 08, 2015, 10:46:51 AM »
Dentists

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #3925 on: October 14, 2015, 02:51:15 PM »
been skating pretty consistently for a few weeks, being active in general, eating habits are better, being more social, buying new clothes, trying to better myself, which all makes me feel good, but happiness is still fleeting, i still get stressed/unhappy/depressed over the same things, and i know it is all enhanced cause i can't shake feelings for a girl who, while we're really close, seemingly doesn't like me like that, and ending up in the same place mentally everyday with no end in sight takes its toll
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3926 on: October 17, 2015, 11:38:42 PM »
I'm pretty much finding that if you're not a "person of interest" per se and you have a very high iron diet that you can eat an amount of pure copper (newer pennies won't work, they are simply plated, found that out last night), and touch a battery to your tongue you can use your flesh as an electromagnet.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #3927 on: November 02, 2015, 05:40:32 PM »
Luan Olivera posted pictures of himself on instagram, twice on two different occasions last week and I was exactly there the 2 times, at the same time as him and didn't see him. I would of love to see that guy skate in person...

shark tits

« Reply #3928 on: November 04, 2015, 08:44:44 AM »
bummed that rusty disappeared but this is kinda funny. he made that middle fingers, jihad masked, dancing w/ the green screen heath kirchart flag behind him, right? lowkey racism or whatever but a few months back there was a discarded shirt at WormSide w/ the rebel flag on it and i told the good man, 'hey, you either drop in on all the ramps here or you gotta wear this shirt' w/in reason [a few are pretty tall and especially sketchy building-wise. he ignored me and continued waxing a line down the round bowled corner and trying boneless noseblunts to flat. to no avail.
for anyways his response was 'i don't even want that shirt touching my car.
well then ya might wanna really go for it, eh? cause otherwise we're going to ethnic restaurants and you're gonna dress like dale earnheardt.
he never did put on the ground score shirt but he seems to have overcome that irrational fear. next time it's gonna be spiders.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3929 on: November 04, 2015, 04:43:09 PM »
Spent ten minutes looking for that Daewon donuts thread thinking it was a new mini part, nope.  Saw the new Gravette part, which was fantastic and several times more interesting than the OMFnyjah part.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?