Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709392 times)

shark tits

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #3930 on: November 04, 2015, 08:06:48 PM »
Spent ten minutes looking for that Daewon donuts thread thinking it was a new mini part, nope.  Saw the new Gravette part, which was fantastic and several times more interesting than the OMFnyjah part.
ha, if only you and i could get daewon as inspired as we are. 'daewon was hungry, he got him a donut. donut's the size of the whole wide world! my whole life is like a picture of a sunny day! my whole life, it's like a picture of a sunny day'
Sleater-Kinney Modern Girl

colin

« Reply #3931 on: November 05, 2015, 07:23:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Spent ten minutes looking for that Daewon donuts thread thinking it was a new mini part, nope.  Saw the new Gravette part, which was fantastic and several times more interesting than the OMFnyjah part.
[close]
ha, if only you and i could get daewon as inspired as we are. 'daewon was hungry, he got him a donut. donut's the size of the whole wide world! my whole life is like a picture of a sunny day! my whole life, it's like a picture of a sunny day'
Sleater-Kinney Modern Girl

Great song.

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3932 on: November 11, 2015, 02:34:31 PM »
A guy at the skatepark yesterday told me I "looked like I could do b/s 360s."

I can't. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

abudabi

« Reply #3933 on: November 14, 2015, 01:01:24 PM »
i had one of those road rash slams going hella fast, fucked up my jacket but it felt good somehow.
i think i was wearing enough clothing (it's cold here) that i felt like the michelin man instead of it just being a bummer.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3934 on: November 15, 2015, 11:11:19 AM »
Not Stoked: I dropped my phone in the toilet while pooping

Stoked: It still works

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3935 on: November 17, 2015, 03:57:21 AM »
Was a case here in sweden , this summer a 17 year old girl left her job , day time , and just vanished   . There was much
media coverage and a big search party . They didnt find her for afew days , and when they did she was tied up in a cupboard dead.

They found the dude who did it pretty quick , and they convicted him today , life in prison . Im not sure why it hit me abit , theres so much war  , murder and death out there . but this kinda stuck with me

So Stoked they got the guy , not stoked she died , and died so young

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3936 on: November 17, 2015, 01:30:48 PM »
That sucks. Apparently, my city of almost 300,000 has zero homicides so far this year. I hope we can make it to the end of the year.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3937 on: November 30, 2015, 10:08:37 AM »
Here's one. Currently getting massively cold shouldered by the only girl ive ever really had legit feelings for. She has some old(almost 40) lame idiot as a boyfriend for financial reasons I'm sure(borderline sugar daddy scenerio it seems as she thinks he's an idiot and dreads going to see him), we recently re-united chilled a couple times and there was definitely some vibes goin, now just nothing, with no explanation. I never said it but it was obvious I was steal her for myself but I guess that's not working out. fuckin lame and definetly not stoked gotta just let it go, but sad because we were having a really good time together now things just seem a bit empty and bleak

edit: just to make it a bit lamer, she was wearing of my fav chillin shirts I gave to her to crash in and she doused it with her perfume, washed it like 3 times now without wearing it tryna get rid of the smell(which now mocks me) now its just on my bed with the rest of my clean yet to be put away laundry mocking me again...
So, she's single now and told me yesterday she basically has no feelings me(in "that" sense anyway), maybe I sound like a bitch, but Ive just always loved her, but at least its cool I can move to South Korea in a couple months and know im not leaving anything behind I might regret, maybe for the best anyway because if I ended up getting her pregazord or stuck in a "serious relationship", I'd be stuck here with few opportunities unless I go to teachers college or grad school which I have no money for anyway

straight

« Reply #3938 on: November 30, 2015, 12:01:38 PM »
Was a case here in sweden , this summer a 17 year old girl left her job , day time , and just vanished   . There was much
media coverage and a big search party . They didnt find her for afew days , and when they did she was tied up in a cupboard dead.

They found the dude who did it pretty quick , and they convicted him today , life in prison . Im not sure why it hit me abit , theres so much war  , murder and death out there . but this kinda stuck with me

So Stoked they got the guy , not stoked she died , and died so young

I think the moral of the story is: stay in school kids

deadhead

• Rep: -2
« Reply #3939 on: November 30, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Here's one. Currently getting massively cold shouldered by the only girl ive ever really had legit feelings for. She has some old(almost 40) lame idiot as a boyfriend for financial reasons I'm sure(borderline sugar daddy scenerio it seems as she thinks he's an idiot and dreads going to see him), we recently re-united chilled a couple times and there was definitely some vibes goin, now just nothing, with no explanation. I never said it but it was obvious I was steal her for myself but I guess that's not working out. fuckin lame and definetly not stoked gotta just let it go, but sad because we were having a really good time together now things just seem a bit empty and bleak

edit: just to make it a bit lamer, she was wearing of my fav chillin shirts I gave to her to crash in and she doused it with her perfume, washed it like 3 times now without wearing it tryna get rid of the smell(which now mocks me) now its just on my bed with the rest of my clean yet to be put away laundry mocking me again...
[close]
So, she's single now and told me yesterday she basically has no feelings me(in "that" sense anyway), maybe I sound like a bitch, but Ive just always loved her, but at least its cool I can move to South Korea in a couple months and know im not leaving anything behind I might regret, maybe for the best anyway because if I ended up getting her pregazord or stuck in a "serious relationship", I'd be stuck here with few opportunities unless I go to teachers college or grad school which I have no money for anyway

I feel you there, going through similar lady problems. They are way to hard to figure out. I wish I could just not become emotionally involved into  girls, would save a lot of time and energy

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3940 on: December 06, 2015, 08:10:57 PM »
5 years later, single.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3941 on: December 06, 2015, 10:11:11 PM »
stoked that I finished my post grad diploma.

not stoked that my internship ends soon and I have no idea if I can get a job within my field of work (or a work permit for that matter).

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3942 on: December 07, 2015, 03:35:44 AM »
5 years later, single.

The "for sale: baby shoes, never worn" of our time.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #3943 on: December 30, 2015, 12:30:20 PM »
Stupidly got into a car with a drunk driver and crashed, not dead though

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #3944 on: December 30, 2015, 06:48:01 PM »
Fixed the brakes on my motorcycle today, but now the engine is having problems turning over. Hopefully it's just the cold weather and not something more intensive.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3945 on: December 31, 2015, 06:09:30 AM »
Too many slow, self-absorbed pedestrians in NY. This morning there were two dudes walking leisurely down the sidewalk, side by side. I tried to pass the guy on the right and he suddenly started veering right to throw away his coffee cup and I stepped on his foot. I feel kinda bad/not bad it happened. Neither of us said excuse me or apologized.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #3946 on: December 31, 2015, 07:27:46 AM »
Tired of people who appear to be your friend and yet shit on you.

Over that in 2015. I want people around me that want the best for me, as I do for them.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #3947 on: January 06, 2016, 04:16:06 AM »
I turn the big 5-0 today...I'm determined to get a grind on my first day being 50 but it's like 20 degrees out. Gonna go for it but still...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3948 on: January 10, 2016, 05:09:00 PM »
watching the Ali Boulala epicly later'd within 24 hours of reading the Josh Swindell Muckmouth interview. Both created complex emotional states I'm too simple to understand. Also I was coming up on acid when I watched the Ali series (took a quarter tab as a pick me up, turns out the tabs were like 250ug) then had to go to work on a surprise trip with all this tearjerking skate drama shit floating around my head. Got busted slamming beers before work to mellow out the trip too so everyone looked at me funny all night - only been working there about a week.

Bittersweet, painful, perversely satisfying sequence of events that I am stoked on but not stoked on that have either damaged or strengthened my constitution but I'm not sure yet

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3949 on: January 14, 2016, 05:04:20 PM »
Found two free passes to Evolution Skatepark in Canton, Ohio.

They closed three years ago.  If anyone was a local, and wants a souvenir, hit me up.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3950 on: January 15, 2016, 03:19:38 PM »
It won't stop raining. It makes the heat way more bearable, not to mention that it's good not to be in a drought anymore, yes, but it's been a week already, fuck that shit. So I'm torn. Oh yes, I love sleeping to the sound of the rain.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3951 on: January 15, 2016, 05:18:07 PM »
It will be -9 degrees F here on Sunday.  So put your galoshes on and shut the fuck up.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Green Bastard

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3952 on: January 15, 2016, 08:17:47 PM »
Stoked: My classes at college are fun. Taking 2 literature classes and history class next to my 2 main design classes. I'm stoked on it since I had a pretty depressing semester laster year even though I got all b's (for me that's not bad) So I'm happy change things up and read on some shakespeare. Also since its the beginning of the semester I'm able to skate a lot. Been skating a lot of tranny, since I noticed I adapted a lot faster than street, my goal is to learn how to get air and 5-0 grind in a bowl.

Not stoked: Since its winter everybody is at the indoor parks. So now I have to deal with sharing the parks with scooter kids, skater who snake me and one-up me, and just in general a ton of people in a small area. I already had two scooter kids try to fight me, because I kept yelling at them when they were standing in the way of my line (park is mostly transition so I skate fast) both back down when I talked back to them. Also been trying to land a tre flip but my front foot doesn't land on the board. I'm almost at that point of getting both feet on but fucking hell its frustrating.

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #3953 on: January 16, 2016, 01:28:19 PM »
Stoked: Last day of a 12 day work week, finally I can do laundry and sleep.

Not stoked: One day off before another 6 day week, supposed to rain on my day off and I prolly cant skate.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #3954 on: January 21, 2016, 01:26:13 AM »
My gf is very stoked on my bum!  ;D ...
But it reminds her of a " very cute girl's ass"  :-\ :(

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #3955 on: February 08, 2016, 11:12:35 AM »
It's 80 degrees in February.

I bit in to what I'm guessing was an artery in my breakfast sausage this morning.
you never know about pre-cum 

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #3956 on: February 15, 2016, 05:43:26 PM »
my gal got to hawaii safely  :)

two weeks without her..and i'm taking care of her four horses every night

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #3957 on: February 18, 2016, 07:04:45 AM »
stoked that I finished my post grad diploma.

not stoked that my internship ends soon and I have no idea if I can get a job within my field of work (or a work permit for that matter).

Welcome to the club.

Stoked that Ill graduate as a Accounting Master Major in a couple of months.

Not crazy about the labour market.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #3958 on: February 18, 2016, 07:57:36 AM »
Being forced to move in this insane rental market when we were happy where we were. Landlord is selling, we didn't do anything wrong. More money and no laundry, but nicer place, close to skate spots.
you never know about pre-cum 

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #3959 on: February 26, 2016, 11:54:07 AM »
Took my car to get looked at for $95 since I've been experiencing battery drain and had to jump my car. The mechanic didn't find any error codes and said there was nothing wrong at all.

Now I've got to either find the problem myself or take it to a different mechanic.