Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379163 times)

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4080 on: June 28, 2016, 09:59:47 PM »
Again, you should PM Gip for advice.

Already did that. He told how fucking stupid I am, how much wrong I was and how he is always right and is better than anyone. It kinda helped.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 860
« Reply #4081 on: June 29, 2016, 08:23:29 AM »
Sodomy doesn't exclusively mean butt fucking, but yeah butt fuck her who cares

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4082 on: June 29, 2016, 08:59:04 AM »
my girl and i tried anal once. i only got three pumps in before she told me to stop because it was too painful. i was stoked and not stoked.

glutton.

« Reply #4083 on: June 29, 2016, 10:21:44 AM »
After a night of heavy drinking, I feel like shit, so I skipped work. I lost a shitload of hair this morning, so I think my blood sugar must be high. I'm going to do my best to not drink and eat healthier. Craft beer, Taco Bell and desserts have been making me feel like shit. I could barely skate last night at the park and came to realization that my life has gotten as sloppy as my skateboarding.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4084 on: June 29, 2016, 05:29:39 PM »
my girl and i tried anal once. i only got three pumps in before she told me to stop because it was too painful. i was stoked and not stoked.
I dont know if it's something you can dive straight into so to speak. The girl who I ended up doing it with would do 'warm ups' with a dildo or whatever when she was by herself and we worked our way up from there. When we finally did the deed it went pretty damn smoothly (though in hindsight I'm not sure if it really felt "that" good?). Small vibrator in the arse while you're pumping her in the front is a totally different story  though :o
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:26:42 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #4085 on: June 29, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »

Already did that. He told how fucking stupid I am, how much wrong I was and how he is always right and is better than anyone. It kinda helped.

I was referring to the anal question.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #4086 on: June 29, 2016, 08:31:53 PM »
Ive fucked a couple girls in the butt before but I felt kindof bad after this time , could this be love?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #4087 on: June 30, 2016, 12:40:17 AM »

I was referring to the anal question.

Me too! Anal messes up his feelings...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #4088 on: June 30, 2016, 01:54:07 PM »
The only hot chick in my office finished her associate's degree at our local community college and got a scholarship to some school in her home city of Buenos Aries. She did HR and records management.  I work in management consulting and it is 80% dudes with grad degrees in business, law, engineering, math, or science.  So, stoked for her, but bummed there are no hot chicks in my office.   

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #4089 on: July 01, 2016, 12:29:37 PM »
i'm selling my own grown weed to my homies, well served portions, to buy food for my kid and beers to finish the month...wish i could just give it to them

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -403
« Reply #4090 on: July 03, 2016, 08:04:28 PM »
  A girl in the useless wooden section brought the butt vaping thing up and I'm here using my Plenty vape and I'm stoked to try it but I can't fathom how to 'inhale' and I don't want my mouth piece bummy.  Any body use their vaporizer that way?
message of love (bring the mean locals cookies)

swag nollies

« Reply #4091 on: July 03, 2016, 08:26:34 PM »
 A girl in the useless wooden section brought the butt vaping thing up and I'm here using my Plenty vape and I'm stoked to try it but I can't fathom how to 'inhale' and I don't want my mouth piece bummy.  Any body use their vaporizer that way?

I think you just clench to inhale. You should try and report back, butt mischief is fun sometimes, no homo.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4092 on: July 03, 2016, 08:35:56 PM »
  Yah I heard about bumming e pills and I thought the enema weed thing could be good to sit out a boring event of some kind.

glutton.

« Reply #4093 on: July 04, 2016, 06:19:00 PM »
staying in and spending 4th of July alone

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -231
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #4094 on: July 05, 2016, 01:47:42 PM »
So back when I was in high school and was 17 my friends younger sister who was 15 always used to hit on me and send me pics on MySpace and facebook. Me being 17 and loyal to my friend put it to an end. It's now been 10 years. She's absolutely gorgeous. I walk into a party yesterday and the first thing she says is "Dylan take that shirt off now and get in the pool with me" I did. Me and her were basically inseparable yesterday. Well my friend was not very happy I was flirting with his sister. My other friend is apparently in love with her and wasn't happy either. A few girls who are friends with my ex weren't happy either.  In the end they got all bent and we all left the party early. Kind of shitty. I'm stoked that I can in fact get a righteous babe. I'm not stoked that it's my friends sister and no one else wants to happen. Another crappy thing is that I'm 27 and dealing with such dilemmas as this.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4095 on: July 05, 2016, 02:12:20 PM »
^I think you should be less sensitive to that shit.  She's "gorgeous"? - of course someones 'in love' with her.  Your gonna fuck her anyway by the sound of it, 10 years coming, look out.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4096 on: July 05, 2016, 02:16:28 PM »
Oh I'm definitely going to fuck her. I'll feel bad though in the back of my head. I'm already pulling some Littlefinger shit.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #4097 on: July 05, 2016, 03:02:35 PM »
10 years later a second chance coming? go for it. that loyality crap has held me back so many times. but in the end, every friend that is a real friend gets over that too. haha so whatever

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4098 on: July 05, 2016, 03:07:25 PM »
Yeah the whole loyalty thing is lingering in my head.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4099 on: July 05, 2016, 03:36:42 PM »
  ^ Man if the dude who's 'in love' hasn't got in there yet,  he should suck it up like a cool adult and support you (that's life sometimes).   That is a demanding friend and life's short.  It's what SHE wants seemingly...

Jordick

• Rep: 16
« Reply #4100 on: July 08, 2016, 10:15:47 AM »
Got a second job the other day, and today I work both jobs back to back 9am-5pm to 7pm-10pm. Also, people keep thinking my black sabbath shirt is supreme lol
You think he just rolled out of bed and b/s 360 mannied the roselyn banks?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #4101 on: July 14, 2016, 05:46:13 PM »
Stoked: It was too hot today to skate so i stayed inside and started to binge watch Game of Thrones. I seen it before but never really payed attention and just made fun of people who hyped it up so much. Well im paying attention to it now and i get the hype.

Not stoked: This girl wants to hang out tonight but now im too into Game of Thrones to be even think about getting laid 

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4102 on: July 14, 2016, 06:39:52 PM »

DM Sukie? Seriously though, I'm pretty sure you should butt vape if not for the mere fact that it will be a good bar/ drinking/ party story

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4103 on: July 16, 2016, 03:05:01 PM »
Oh I'm definitely going to fuck her.

That's the spirit.  You can feel bad later, or don't.  To people mentioning their dissatisfaction, I'd simply reply, "I don't know what to tell ya".

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #4104 on: July 17, 2016, 11:09:54 PM »
Got into the pussy and it was bussin , didn't get a nut though /:

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4105 on: July 18, 2016, 04:41:11 PM »
I've been posting about this ebay debacle in the not stoked thread, some guy was trying to return a set of trucks I had sold him, but there was nothing wrong with them. Turns out he's super confused and I'm not even the seller he was looking for. Anyway, he fucking insists it's me, even though these are indy 215s and I sold him a new set of tensors... I'm telling him no, wrong person, don't send them, I'm calling ebay saying wtf, why are you letting him return these to the wrong person. They side in his favor, I call back and get that shit reversed and get my money back after he sends me pics of some the indys. So he fucking mails me these 215s anyway, even though I won the case. The original sellers name and address are even on the box he used, just taped a label over it. I call ebay, they tell me to keep them, they decided the case in my favor and he wasn't supposed to mail them. I'm not paying to mail them back. So I basically got a set of stage 10 215s that need bushings for free. I feel kind of bad though because this dude is super confused.
you never know about pre-cum 

glutton.

« Reply #4106 on: July 18, 2016, 05:32:59 PM »
I got some weird rash around my veins, where I donated blood two months ago. The area where they stuck the needle was inflamed, as well. Luckily, it went away within minutes after I stopped scratching it. I'm really hoping I didn't catch anything but am unsure whether to go back to Red Cross or go see a general physician.

ciaran

• Rep: 22
« Reply #4107 on: July 20, 2016, 08:59:19 AM »
Going on holidays at the weekend - stoked
Got an email from one of my favourite clients (self-employed motion graphics guy here) asking me to work on a project with them on the exact weeks I'm away.  Can't do it, this happens every single time I go away somewhere, without fail - not stoked.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #4108 on: July 21, 2016, 05:12:18 PM »
booked barca for the day after tomorrow (this saturday) for a week until next saturday. stoked
my passport is expired. not that much stoked.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #4109 on: July 22, 2016, 05:35:15 AM »
We are 138!......sorry, had to say that(see page #)
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"