Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709697 times)

Stoop Kid 2.0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4080 on: August 10, 2016, 10:56:11 PM »
I posted in here a bit ago about me and my friends little sister. Yeah we banged tonight. It's awesome.!going to pursue.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #4081 on: August 11, 2016, 12:25:28 PM »
the price of old skate vhs and  hookups asian goddess, but i can't find it.
even the steven

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #4082 on: August 11, 2016, 12:32:46 PM »
Finally have had enough time to skate the past coupel weeks regularly again

I am sore as a motherfucker all the time pretty much, even tho I do a bunch of stretching before and after. My left side is weaker already from health issues and my left thigh was actually in serious pain from being so sore after a few seshes this weekend.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #4083 on: August 12, 2016, 07:48:02 PM »
Just set up a christmas complete and tried skating, board and shoes felt great but i hate new trucks , bearings ,and wheels.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #4084 on: August 13, 2016, 08:05:39 PM »
Moving into a new place.. a house!  the first house I've lived in since leaving my parents many, many years ago.  Me and the lady were dying to get a bigger place, and we got it.  It also has a nice backyard for the dogs, and big 2 car garage which is definitely gonna have a little 1/4 pipe to keep me in skating shape.

However, it's located in the suburbia hellhole of Pleasant Hill, California.  I'm heartbroken to leave my longtime place of residence (Oakland for almost 15 years)... it really fucking sucks that the rents have shot up so high that people have to move to the suburbs for cheaper options, which is strange. 

Silicon Valley ruined SF and now they're ruining Oakland .

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #4085 on: August 13, 2016, 09:21:26 PM »
Had a nice night of skating, all proper and such... then I couldn't find my keys when I got home. Yikes! Before I went around town looking for them, I decided to hit the parking lot I skated on, since I emptied my pockets there in the dark by a little corner I sat on. Said and done, the keys were there, hidden from sight. I kissed them, best feeling ever.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4086 on: August 13, 2016, 09:33:32 PM »
Found a joint on the sidewalk but it was rolled with 2 different kinds of papers and it smells funny idk

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4087 on: August 14, 2016, 09:01:07 AM »
Found a joint on the sidewalk but it was rolled with 2 different kinds of papers and it smells funny idk

Do it.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4088 on: August 14, 2016, 09:27:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do it.

swag nollies

« Reply #4089 on: August 15, 2016, 03:36:42 PM »
Got skate2 but no weed. Id take a sidewalk joint right about now.

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #4090 on: August 15, 2016, 10:08:47 PM »
I'm buying my first post-2000 vehicle. Might be kinda nice to have air conditioning and power steering. Not feeling like I'm wrangling a beast every time I go to the grocery store will be pretty cool.

I'm super bummed I'm selling my current truck. Even though it sucks to drive and just isn't practical and will absolutely not make it back to Texas. I didn't realize I had any emotional attachment to it until I actually got a bunch of offers from an instagram post. It's nothing super special, but it's not something anyone can go out and buy tomorrow. My dad had to sell his '57 Chevy because of me and my siblings' existence, so I guess it could be worse.  :-\

Moving into a new place.. a house!  the first house I've lived in since leaving my parents many, many years ago.  Me and the lady were dying to get a bigger place, and we got it.  It also has a nice backyard for the dogs, and big 2 car garage which is definitely gonna have a little 1/4 pipe to keep me in skating shape.

However, it's located in the suburbia hellhole of Pleasant Hill, California.  I'm heartbroken to leave my longtime place of residence (Oakland for almost 15 years)... it really fucking sucks that the rents have shot up so high that people have to move to the suburbs for cheaper options, which is strange. 

Silicon Valley ruined SF and now they're ruining Oakland .

A substantial earthquake will cleanse a good 75% of the techies from the Bay Area and send them back to wherever they came from. It's just a matter of time.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #4091 on: August 15, 2016, 11:10:44 PM »
Have the whole week free to skate before going back to school...but I hit a pebble and got some fucked up knee scrape that doesn't seem to close and sweat, random shit, and my cousins seem to keep scratching or hitting it
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4092 on: August 21, 2016, 04:08:31 PM »
Finished filming my latest montage thing with friends and while I'm hyped I really dislike my editing and there's stuff I wish I knew how to do but don't. Also, most of my footy is crap haha

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #4093 on: August 23, 2016, 02:26:24 AM »
i drunkenly fell asleep on the bus on my way home on sunday morning. got woken up by the bus driver one hour after my actual stop.
got out of the bus, went to the busstop on the other side of the street and immediately caught a bus in the other direction to get home.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #4094 on: August 23, 2016, 09:28:02 AM »
Finished filming my latest montage thing with friends and while I'm hyped I really dislike my editing and there's stuff I wish I knew how to do but don't. Also, most of my footy is crap haha

Maybe I could help you? What are you trying to do exactly?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4095 on: August 27, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
I posted in here a bit ago about me and my friends little sister. Yeah we banged tonight. It's awesome.!going to pursue.
As you should.  Good job.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

glutton.

« Reply #4096 on: August 27, 2016, 04:10:16 PM »
being a lazy piece of shit in bed all day...only got up to: piss, eat leftover pizza, smokeand, watch season 5 of The Simpsons and play Arkham Knight

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #4097 on: August 28, 2016, 12:27:20 PM »
Getting new tricks dialed in but my ankle hurts for some reason. i have a shooting pain going from my ankle to my knee. do any seasoned veterans know how to tell when you have built up scar tissue?
even the steven

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4098 on: August 28, 2016, 12:45:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe I could help you? What are you trying to do exactly?

Credits and people's name thing like in regular parts. Running on Windows Movie Maker which is better than my phone.
Also, posted the video on the Post You Skating thread.

shark tits

« Reply #4099 on: August 28, 2016, 05:22:18 PM »
Got stung durine hive inspection today, I like that. In my junk science world bee stings & hot peppers make one resilient. Not stoked my thumb is swelling, thought I'd developed a tolerance. Overall it was a decent inspection & though summers well nigh over, my girls have begun to draw comb on the 3rd floor. Anything up top is fair game

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4100 on: August 30, 2016, 12:55:29 PM »
Got my first issue of Thrasher in the mail this week...11 months after subscribing.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

shark tits

« Reply #4101 on: August 31, 2016, 11:48:19 PM »
Rusty's mom bought me some pyramid socks & a hopps board w/ gene Wilder quote graphic. Love it, reminds me I miss him & I want to send them something in return bit can't think of anything. Wicked good people.
Sent $50 to my buddy from baton rouge. Every month I've been trying to hook up rad people who've done me a soli

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4102 on: August 31, 2016, 11:51:00 PM »
That's fucking beautiful and awesome. Send them a box of live bees.

shark tits

« Reply #4103 on: August 31, 2016, 11:55:32 PM »
Ha, I shouldn't worry the bees and borrow any honey this yr but maybe a block of wax? I've got a big chunk of that, few dead larvae mixed in

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4104 on: September 01, 2016, 12:07:21 AM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #4105 on: September 01, 2016, 06:18:35 AM »
What's going on in my neighborhood.  In the past few months we've gotten a gluten free bakery, a high end grocery store,  and an "Artisinal distillery."  We getting fancy.  It's weird, but should be good for property values. 

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #4106 on: September 01, 2016, 06:28:40 AM »
Also- My wife going full on vegan.  Like, no animal food products in the house at all, including cheese and eggs.  She seems to like it.  I know vegan food can be good, but she's not a particularly good/creative cook.  She ends up making the same stuff most nights.  I am losing weight, mostly because I don't like a lot of her food.  I do get my meat on at lunch.  I work in DC, so there are a ton of good spots to eat and food trucks. 

straight

« Reply #4107 on: September 01, 2016, 07:29:56 AM »
What's going on in my neighborhood.  In the past few months we've gotten a gluten free bakery, a high end grocery store,  and an "Artisinal distillery."  We getting fancy.  It's weird, but should be good for property values. 

in due time you'll get a hip new acronym too

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #4108 on: September 01, 2016, 09:19:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

in due time you'll get a hip new acronym too

South Park - The City Part of Town - “The Lofts at SoDoSoPa”

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4109 on: September 01, 2016, 05:16:07 PM »
Also- My wife going full on vegan.  Like, no animal food products in the house at all, including cheese and eggs.  She seems to like it.  I know vegan food can be good, but she's not a particularly good/creative cook.  She ends up making the same stuff most nights.  I am losing weight, mostly because I don't like a lot of her food.  I do get my meat on at lunch.  I work in DC, so there are a ton of good spots to eat and food trucks. 
Good luck with that one. Diets can, in my opinion, make or break a marriage. Luckily my wife and I were both on the same page when we met but do be a bit more patient with your wife during the transition period because it's hard as fuck to change your whole way of eating after 20 something years of being able to eat everything. Maybe get her a few cookbooks so she can change up her recipes? "Eat like you give a damn" is a nice comprehensive book with some great/ easy to make recipes in there.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year