Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 378825 times)

TEMP-GNAR

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4260 on: November 11, 2016, 09:25:43 AM »
Driving...this chick to my right wanted to talk to me, probably compliment my '58 bug...motioning me to roll down my window. But I got manual windows and too lazy to do the old reach over mrthod, so I just stared back at her and shrugged my shoulders. She looked puzzled.

shark tits

« Reply #4261 on: November 14, 2016, 04:24:22 PM »
my brother got a home invasion charge. lata for you, pal.
i've got magic mushrooms coming to me in a wk or so. hopefully i get em while the fall foliage is still partially in the trees and enjoy the scenery and focus on skating. not stoked i don't have anyone to trip w/.

glutton.

« Reply #4262 on: November 14, 2016, 05:10:04 PM »
I bought a Dwindle board.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #4263 on: November 14, 2016, 06:56:57 PM »
Stoked that I got invited to a friendsgiving event and my friend is helping me make some sort of chicken. Also, my friends-friend that supposedly has a crush on me asked that i be invited and she's cute/cool.
Not stoked on that today I found out the 3rd girl I've been crushing on already has a boyfriend. Also, the girl I mentioned is into coke and I she invited me to some.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Jordick

• Rep: 16
« Reply #4264 on: November 15, 2016, 10:28:01 AM »
dwindle boards are nice, just run small, I feel.
You think he just rolled out of bed and b/s 360 mannied the roselyn banks?

lilpeen

« Reply #4265 on: November 15, 2016, 07:17:38 PM »
Ima hit up the nut house and detox, get that shit over with. Then get the fuck outta this state. Fuck. Needs to be done.

glutton.

« Reply #4266 on: November 15, 2016, 07:31:20 PM »
I like the slightly shorter wheelbase/length, because flip tricks take less effort. Crailtap and Dwindle have good shapes but they lose their pop quickly. It takes 2-3 times as long for Deluxe/Theories boards to feel like that. [I haven't had a Chocolate board in a while, so I don't know how Crailtap's wood is these days.]

edit: I deleted my Facebook because of all the stupid, ignorant, or straight-up bigoted shit. It really got to me when I saw someone with a kid bragging about not getting vaccines...they used the debunked study from that British doctor, to back up their claims. Also, all the political shit got annoying.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 07:37:45 PM by glutton. »

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4267 on: November 16, 2016, 02:42:38 AM »
I like the slightly shorter wheelbase/length, because flip tricks take less effort. Crailtap and Dwindle have good shapes but they lose their pop quickly. It takes 2-3 times as long for Deluxe/Theories boards to feel like that. [I haven't had a Chocolate board in a while, so I don't know how Crailtap's wood is these days.]

edit: I deleted my Facebook because of all the stupid, ignorant, or straight-up bigoted shit. It really got to me when I saw someone with a kid bragging about not getting vaccines...they used the debunked study from that British doctor, to back up their claims. Also, all the political shit got annoying.

Getting rid of Facebook was the best thing I've ever done. My only regret about doing it is that I just can't convincingly get a Tinder profile. Of course I could have a burner profile for that, but... it's just not the same thing. And not everyone fucks with tinderers (is that a real word?) they can't find on FB... literally or otherwise.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4268 on: November 16, 2016, 05:34:28 AM »
you dont have to delete your fb. just stop going on it. i quit doing it like 5 or 6 years ago and just left it up because i didnt want to start over on spotify.

does anyone know if social media rehab is a thing yet? if it isnt, i feel like its going to be in the near future. some people are way too over the top with that shit and it cant be healthy.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4269 on: November 19, 2016, 09:16:24 PM »
Back home for Thanksgiving break, never thought I would be happy to eat veggies.
Bad thing is my friend took my regular board and I had to bring my cruiser/curb killer hybrid. Which is a 9" and makes regular street skating a pain in the ass

lilpeen

« Reply #4270 on: November 20, 2016, 12:17:37 PM »
Panic, vertigo, hallucinations. But that means Im on the right track to getting off. I woulda fucked with the wu-tang before I fucked with this clonazolam shit.

Nate

• Rep: 37
« Reply #4271 on: November 20, 2016, 12:26:47 PM »
i've got magic mushrooms coming to me in a wk or so. hopefully i get em while the fall foliage is still partially in the trees and enjoy the scenery and focus on skating. not stoked i don't have anyone to trip w/.

There is always someone to shroom with

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #4272 on: November 21, 2016, 02:47:30 PM »
they just opened an in n out by my house and it's now my guilty pleasure

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4273 on: November 21, 2016, 03:16:54 PM »
they just opened an in n out by my house and it's now my guilty pleasure
Surprised your not also complaining about all the new traffic

Also, I'm pretty sure they must do some for of witchcraft. I had pigged out at home and after smelling In N Out I ended with an animal style 3 by 3

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #4274 on: November 25, 2016, 08:32:52 PM »
My ankle has been fucking with me for about a month now. It felt good enough to get out and skate for a bit today, I did a sw be 180 5-0 first try ans a few other tricks. Now my ankle feels like shit again

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4275 on: November 26, 2016, 12:04:15 AM »
Lost my voice, it sucks but honestly it probably stopped me from oversharing with my family

Jordick

• Rep: 16
« Reply #4276 on: November 26, 2016, 12:24:11 PM »
skating on mushrooms is the best tbh. Too bad I can't do em anymore.
You think he just rolled out of bed and b/s 360 mannied the roselyn banks?

himlor

• Rep: 17
« Reply #4277 on: November 27, 2016, 06:12:55 AM »
you dont have to delete your fb. just stop going on it. i quit doing it like 5 or 6 years ago and just left it up because i didnt want to start over on spotify.

does anyone know if social media rehab is a thing yet? if it isnt, i feel like its going to be in the near future. some people are way too over the top with that shit and it cant be healthy.

ive been using slap as my social media rehab.   been workin pretty good.

glutton.

« Reply #4278 on: November 27, 2016, 06:24:48 AM »
I got the iPhone 7, after years of having shitty phones, because I never paid more than $100-200 for one. I haven't really kept in touch with my family, so they wanted me to FaceTime them occasionally.

Then, I started looking into Macbooks, but they took out the USB port. The dongle for the iPhone makes sense, if they want peole to switch to Bluetooth. As far as the USB shit goes, it seems as if they want people to store their files on the iCloud. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a laptop under $1500? If not, I'll just get whatever Consumer Reports claim is the best.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4279 on: November 27, 2016, 07:17:00 AM »
I got the iPhone 7, after years of having shitty phones, because I never paid more than $100-200 for one. I haven't really kept in touch with my family, so they wanted me to FaceTime them occasionally.

Then, I started looking into Macbooks, but they took out the USB port. The dongle for the iPhone makes sense, if they want peole to switch to Bluetooth. As far as the USB shit goes, it seems as if they want people to store their files on the iCloud. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a laptop under $1500? If not, I'll just get whatever Consumer Reports claim is the best.

Someday I'll leave the shit phone life. Right now I'm using a Motorola Moto E I bought a couple of years ago, and it's starting to get on my nerves. Too many crashes, the apps are getting too big, and the camera could be better. Planned obsolescence, pretty much. I'm guilty of liking Android and I don't like to jump through Apple's hoops to do simple things, like transferring media to the computer.

I'll only get a new phone if I can get someone to fetch me one from abroad, since I'm not going anytime soon. This phone costed me a hundred dollars in Las Vegas, a fraction of what it would cost in Brazil, even in the better days. I treated myself with a big memory card, too. Then the seller pointed me to a gun range where I fired AK47s with my brother. That was one of the best days in my life.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4280 on: November 28, 2016, 07:03:25 AM »

try to get a previous model if you're not down with the lack of usb. you should be able to get one for around or under $1000. ive owned two macbooks since 07 and ive been happy with both. my current one is a 2012 model i think and works as good as the day i got it.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4281 on: December 02, 2016, 12:08:04 PM »

this new stones cover album is really good. that album art is pathetic though. who lets something like this happen?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #4282 on: December 02, 2016, 12:31:24 PM »

this new stones cover album is really good. that album art is pathetic though. who lets something like this happen?

Step 1: open paint
Step 2: click paint bucket
Step 3: click blue
Step 4: dump paint

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
  • personal text
« Reply #4283 on: December 02, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »
looks like some half assed stones x pepsi collab

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4284 on: December 03, 2016, 09:54:44 PM »
Not Stoked on being kicked out of the place i've lived in for 14 years, Stoked it gives a chance to clear out most of the shit i've collected over the years. most of it ended up on eBay hopefully just sell it off cheap so i can put down a bond somewhere

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4285 on: December 04, 2016, 04:17:47 PM »
ouch! that sucks Eric. Hopefully you workplace has good insurance.

+ went for a roll with the boy on Saturday
- it's getting cold here so I'm not sure how many more I'll get in before the year ends
+/ - heading to Nepal on Sunday

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4286 on: December 05, 2016, 02:28:41 PM »
Hoping for a speedy recovery Eric
GISM that's pretty cool, it definitely helps with bonding and stuff

Tl;DR:
Met a girl, talked almost all night and didn't get her number. Was too nice to make a move and she wasn't as clear if she wanted to engage in coitus. Also, pushed her away when a possible suitor arrived.

As for my personal story,
       When I drink i tend to go through this stage where I apologize for just about everything. I was at a friend's place and we were hanging out and most of the group disappeared with other people to bump uglies and I was left with a dude and this girl. She was not feeling him and I told him to back off and that girl asked me to stay (even if I offered to walk her home). We ended up talking and she's pretty cool but, it wasn't clear if she was into me and I offered to go to my place and she said she wanted to stay. A bit later a friend come out with a big and a small blanket and we start watching the Perks of Being a Wallflower. She ended up in my arms and we ended up cuddling (she used up all the small blanket) then my apologetic self was bugging her with are you comfortable, should I move my arm, is this ok or should i move. The following morning we were both up and started going over last night and talking more. As everyone else got up, my friend who I've been told has a crush on me and i have feelings for showed up and I kinda pushed the other chick across the couch and said I slept on the floor. Didn't get her number but, I want to keep talking to her and stuff.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:38:59 PM by mynameisnotjeff »

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #4287 on: December 05, 2016, 03:50:19 PM »
Just separated from my partner of 7 years.

On one hand I feel a great sense of freedom and excitement.

On the other I'm bummed out.

I can't tell which one is the real feeling!

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #4288 on: December 08, 2016, 01:54:15 AM »
fuck.  sorry to hear. all the best for your recovery.
what happenend? didn't catch your story on here.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
  • personal text
« Reply #4289 on: December 08, 2016, 05:14:08 PM »
fuck, that sounded like the mike mo story only without the golfcart, best of luck to the recovery man.