Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380625 times)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4350 on: January 13, 2017, 01:08:11 PM »
Thing about back smiths is its all about the front foot. Make your back foot kind of weightless and just dip your front foot, the front foot powers through the grind. If you can 5-0 you can do smiths, its basically as simple as that once you figure it out

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #4351 on: January 16, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »
My dog found a joint from atleast two weeks ago. He chewed off the filter though

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #4352 on: January 16, 2017, 04:47:59 PM »
My dog found a joint from atleast two weeks ago. He chewed off the filter though

A filter on a joint????

The fuck are you smokin?
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #4353 on: January 16, 2017, 04:50:52 PM »

A filter on a joint????

The fuck are you smokin?
Kush, it could be some kind of message he's by far the smartest dog I've owned.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #4354 on: January 16, 2017, 05:25:20 PM »
just overheard someone ask where the spray cheese was at

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -383
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4355 on: January 16, 2017, 07:01:23 PM »
Somewhere your dog is posting on a forum and hashtagging #humandrugs

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Grampa

• Rep: 120
« Reply #4356 on: January 16, 2017, 07:15:03 PM »
Pretty sure I broke my foot but I can still kinda walk so I'm just gonna try to ride this one out and not spend all my money.

doublepeenis

« Reply #4357 on: January 16, 2017, 09:29:37 PM »
Pretty sure I broke my foot but I can still kinda walk so I'm just gonna try to ride this one out and not spend all my money.
Worked wonders for my left thumb, I have a wider and stronger grip now cause it sticks out. Now when I need to open a jar or grab a cooter or buttcheek I always go left hand.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #4358 on: January 16, 2017, 11:26:05 PM »

A filter on a joint????

The fuck are you smokin?
Kush, it could be some kind of message he's by far the smartest dog I've owned.
Filters let you smoke all your weed instead of leaving roaches that still have some stuff left. Wu-Tanging it ain't for everybody
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #4359 on: January 17, 2017, 08:28:27 PM »
Got a date with an amazing girl tomorrow. Stoked on that. Usually I never really think too much about it when I go on dates with girls I like, but I REALLY like this girl a lot, like more than I've liked any other girl in a while, she's just so rad, and I'm seriously getting nervous as fuck and getting a serious case of the butterflies thinking about tomorrow. What if i say something stupid or can't keep a good convo going? What if she can tell I'm nervous and I get awkward and then the whole date gets awkward? Just the usual nervous pre-date thoughts that I'm sure everyone else gets, but I'm really overthinking it and it's making me super nervous. Like I said I haven't felt this anxious about a date with a girl probably ever, even girls ive really liked in the past, so it's really tripping me out, hah.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #4360 on: January 17, 2017, 08:38:07 PM »
Get very drunk before

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4361 on: January 17, 2017, 09:10:36 PM »

But in all honesty try to be cool. Breathe deeply and good luck!

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #4362 on: January 17, 2017, 10:45:02 PM »
I think all I needed to do was vent a bit and jot down my thoughts, I already feel a lot less nervous about it after I wrote all that down. I'm sure once tomorrow hits and I'm like half an hour away from the date my nerves will turn to chicken shit again, but for now I feel pretty good. Thanks for the advice (or lack thereof) y'all.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4363 on: January 18, 2017, 08:43:25 AM »
My ex-gf is now in a new relationship. She was dying to tell me all about it, but said it would be shocking news and she wasn't sure if I was ready for it. Turns out she's dating a woman... this is really petty to say, but it feels nice to my ego, as I really can't make comparisons. Apples to oranges or whatever.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4364 on: January 18, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »
My ex-gf is now in a new relationship. She was dying to tell me all about it, but said it would be shocking news and she wasn't sure if I was ready for it. Turns out she's dating a woman... this is really petty to say, but it feels nice to my ego, as I really can't make comparisons. Apples to oranges or whatever.

you turned her gay. thats gotta be some kind of lifestyle hammer. be stoked.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #4365 on: January 18, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »
Be sure to stay in touch with her in case she becomes a full-timer and then you can maybe have sex with her again. I had sex with one of those Bieber looking lesbians on a really nice and uncomfortable modern sofa. She had a bunch of Zoo York gear.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4366 on: January 18, 2017, 11:46:24 AM »
I think all I needed to do was vent a bit and jot down my thoughts, I already feel a lot less nervous about it after I wrote all that down. I'm sure once tomorrow hits and I'm like half an hour away from the date my nerves will turn to chicken shit again, but for now I feel pretty good. Thanks for the advice (or lack thereof) y'all.

Drink a beer or 2 and try to keep cool. If you do something and mess up, casually drop that you are nervous in a way that it's obvious you're joking. That way she'll think you are purposely joking.

20matar, I'm trying to think of something nice to say but damn hahaha. That blows and probably explains why you broke up. It'll be funny down the line but, just tell her that out of respect you would appreciate it if she doesn't share.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4367 on: January 18, 2017, 12:17:22 PM »
20matar, I'm trying to think of something nice to say but damn hahaha. That blows and probably explains why you broke up. It'll be funny down the line but, just tell her that out of respect you would appreciate it if she doesn't share.

Yeah. I'm happy for her, and honestly, this makes the breakup feel less personal. Not having to compare myself to a new dude is always a good thing. The only undoubtedly bad part about this is that she moved on with her life and I still haven't. Of course I'm over the breakup, but I didn't even get to hook up with anybody else afterwards. Woe is me, I guess. Who knows, maybe the same thing that clicked inside her head will click inside mine. Not likely, though.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4368 on: January 18, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »

Yeah. I'm happy for her, and honestly, this makes the breakup feel less personal. Not having to compare myself to a new dude is always a good thing. The only undoubtedly bad part about this is that she moved on with her life and I still haven't. Of course I'm over the breakup, but I didn't even get to hook up with anybody else afterwards. Woe is me, I guess. Who knows, maybe the same thing that clicked inside her head will click inside mine. Not likely, though.

Just give it time. It'll happen when it happens. In the meantime take care of the rabbit and hang out with friends and stuff

not_ericricks

« Reply #4369 on: January 18, 2017, 02:35:01 PM »
Yep, breakups suck.

Just be busy and surround yourself with good friends.

An easy hookup helps too.

If your bummed, embrace it. It shows your an actual human that gives a shit.

Its completely normal to feel shitty sometimes and recognizing that makes you better long term.

I wish ya the best dood, but youll be fine

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #4370 on: January 18, 2017, 03:06:38 PM »
Just give it time. It'll happen when it happens. In the meantime take care of the rabbit and hang out with friends and stuff

post the rabbit again. what has he been up to recently?

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • I got the internet goin' nuts.
« Reply #4371 on: January 18, 2017, 03:22:35 PM »
Someone broke into my house today, but I was home so they got spooked after breaking the lock and entering. I figured it was just my wife struggling to get in, but nope, it was a would-be burglar. They didn't get anything, so that's good I guess.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #4372 on: January 18, 2017, 03:42:11 PM »
Someone broke into my house today, but I was home so they got spooked after breaking the lock and entering. I figured it was just my wife struggling to get in, but nope, it was a would-be burglar. They didn't get anything, so that's good I guess.

Get some beware of dog signs.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4373 on: January 18, 2017, 05:59:12 PM »

Shiiit, I live in a condo in the city. The scariest dog I've see around here is a Boston Terrier, maybe a Puggle.

not_ericricks

« Reply #4374 on: January 18, 2017, 07:09:22 PM »

Shiiit, I live in a condo in the city. The scariest dog I've see around here is a Boston Terrier, maybe a Puggle.

Put up a "proud gun owner" type of sign. That sucks man. Its happened to me twice. First time the guy was drunk and had what I thought was a gun, after I hit him in the legs with a baseball bat turns out it was a beer bottle. Fuck that dood though.

Second time was some super drunk girl insisting it was someone elses house. She was pretty easy to throw out.

Gets the adrenaline pumpin though when someone breaks in

shark tits

« Reply #4375 on: January 18, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »
put up a fuckin 'registered sex offender lives here' sign.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4376 on: January 18, 2017, 07:44:53 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys, this one is kind of a hybrid of all your suggestions.

The worst part about this is every noise is going to freak me out, so I foresee no sleep for like 2-3 days.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -383
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4377 on: January 18, 2017, 08:54:31 PM »
stoked - went for a roll this morning with my boy and it wasn't freezing
not stoked - I'm now suited up/ booted up and in the office
Still though, gotta love that I can live this kinda lifestyle I guess?
Also, free dinner at a fancy restaurant tonight!!!

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

not_ericricks

« Reply #4378 on: January 18, 2017, 10:02:23 PM »
put up a fuckin 'registered sex offender lives here' sign.

Holy fuck thatyll get a guy killed

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4379 on: January 19, 2017, 12:08:32 AM »
They finally updated the SPOT website, but that shit is harder to use than the old one.
you never know about pre-cum