Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709585 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4290 on: January 16, 2017, 07:01:23 PM »
My dog found a joint from atleast two weeks ago. He chewed off the filter though
Somewhere your dog is posting on a forum and hashtagging #humandrugs

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #4291 on: January 16, 2017, 07:15:03 PM »
Pretty sure I broke my foot but I can still kinda walk so I'm just gonna try to ride this one out and not spend all my money.

doublepeenis

« Reply #4292 on: January 16, 2017, 09:29:37 PM »
Pretty sure I broke my foot but I can still kinda walk so I'm just gonna try to ride this one out and not spend all my money.
Worked wonders for my left thumb, I have a wider and stronger grip now cause it sticks out. Now when I need to open a jar or grab a cooter or buttcheek I always go left hand.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4293 on: January 16, 2017, 11:26:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My dog found a joint from atleast two weeks ago. He chewed off the filter though
[close]

A filter on a joint????

The fuck are you smokin?
[close]
Kush, it could be some kind of message he's by far the smartest dog I've owned.
Filters let you smoke all your weed instead of leaving roaches that still have some stuff left. Wu-Tanging it ain't for everybody
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #4294 on: January 17, 2017, 08:28:27 PM »
Got a date with an amazing girl tomorrow. Stoked on that. Usually I never really think too much about it when I go on dates with girls I like, but I REALLY like this girl a lot, like more than I've liked any other girl in a while, she's just so rad, and I'm seriously getting nervous as fuck and getting a serious case of the butterflies thinking about tomorrow. What if i say something stupid or can't keep a good convo going? What if she can tell I'm nervous and I get awkward and then the whole date gets awkward? Just the usual nervous pre-date thoughts that I'm sure everyone else gets, but I'm really overthinking it and it's making me super nervous. Like I said I haven't felt this anxious about a date with a girl probably ever, even girls ive really liked in the past, so it's really tripping me out, hah.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4295 on: January 17, 2017, 08:38:07 PM »
Get very drunk before

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4296 on: January 17, 2017, 09:10:36 PM »
blink-182 - First Date

But in all honesty try to be cool. Breathe deeply and good luck!

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #4297 on: January 17, 2017, 10:45:02 PM »
I think all I needed to do was vent a bit and jot down my thoughts, I already feel a lot less nervous about it after I wrote all that down. I'm sure once tomorrow hits and I'm like half an hour away from the date my nerves will turn to chicken shit again, but for now I feel pretty good. Thanks for the advice (or lack thereof) y'all.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4298 on: January 18, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »
My ex-gf is now in a new relationship. She was dying to tell me all about it, but said it would be shocking news and she wasn't sure if I was ready for it. Turns out she's dating a woman... this is really petty to say, but it feels nice to my ego, as I really can't make comparisons. Apples to oranges or whatever.

you turned her gay. thats gotta be some kind of lifestyle hammer. be stoked.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4299 on: January 18, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »
Be sure to stay in touch with her in case she becomes a full-timer and then you can maybe have sex with her again. I had sex with one of those Bieber looking lesbians on a really nice and uncomfortable modern sofa. She had a bunch of Zoo York gear.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4300 on: January 18, 2017, 11:46:24 AM »
I think all I needed to do was vent a bit and jot down my thoughts, I already feel a lot less nervous about it after I wrote all that down. I'm sure once tomorrow hits and I'm like half an hour away from the date my nerves will turn to chicken shit again, but for now I feel pretty good. Thanks for the advice (or lack thereof) y'all.

Drink a beer or 2 and try to keep cool. If you do something and mess up, casually drop that you are nervous in a way that it's obvious you're joking. That way she'll think you are purposely joking.

20matar, I'm trying to think of something nice to say but damn hahaha. That blows and probably explains why you broke up. It'll be funny down the line but, just tell her that out of respect you would appreciate it if she doesn't share.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #4301 on: January 18, 2017, 12:17:22 PM »
20matar, I'm trying to think of something nice to say but damn hahaha. That blows and probably explains why you broke up. It'll be funny down the line but, just tell her that out of respect you would appreciate it if she doesn't share.

Yeah. I'm happy for her, and honestly, this makes the breakup feel less personal. Not having to compare myself to a new dude is always a good thing. The only undoubtedly bad part about this is that she moved on with her life and I still haven't. Of course I'm over the breakup, but I didn't even get to hook up with anybody else afterwards. Woe is me, I guess. Who knows, maybe the same thing that clicked inside her head will click inside mine. Not likely, though.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4302 on: January 18, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah. I'm happy for her, and honestly, this makes the breakup feel less personal. Not having to compare myself to a new dude is always a good thing. The only undoubtedly bad part about this is that she moved on with her life and I still haven't. Of course I'm over the breakup, but I didn't even get to hook up with anybody else afterwards. Woe is me, I guess. Who knows, maybe the same thing that clicked inside her head will click inside mine. Not likely, though.

Just give it time. It'll happen when it happens. In the meantime take care of the rabbit and hang out with friends and stuff

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #4303 on: January 18, 2017, 02:35:01 PM »
Yep, breakups suck.

Just be busy and surround yourself with good friends.

An easy hookup helps too.

If your bummed, embrace it. It shows your an actual human that gives a shit.

Its completely normal to feel shitty sometimes and recognizing that makes you better long term.

I wish ya the best dood, but youll be fine
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #4304 on: January 18, 2017, 03:06:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Just give it time. It'll happen when it happens. In the meantime take care of the rabbit and hang out with friends and stuff

post the rabbit again. what has he been up to recently?

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #4305 on: January 18, 2017, 03:22:35 PM »
Someone broke into my house today, but I was home so they got spooked after breaking the lock and entering. I figured it was just my wife struggling to get in, but nope, it was a would-be burglar. They didn't get anything, so that's good I guess.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4306 on: January 18, 2017, 03:42:11 PM »
Someone broke into my house today, but I was home so they got spooked after breaking the lock and entering. I figured it was just my wife struggling to get in, but nope, it was a would-be burglar. They didn't get anything, so that's good I guess.

Get some beware of dog signs.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4307 on: January 18, 2017, 05:59:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shiiit, I live in a condo in the city. The scariest dog I've see around here is a Boston Terrier, maybe a Puggle.

not_ericricks

« Reply #4308 on: January 18, 2017, 07:09:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Shiiit, I live in a condo in the city. The scariest dog I've see around here is a Boston Terrier, maybe a Puggle.

Put up a "proud gun owner" type of sign. That sucks man. Its happened to me twice. First time the guy was drunk and had what I thought was a gun, after I hit him in the legs with a baseball bat turns out it was a beer bottle. Fuck that dood though.

Second time was some super drunk girl insisting it was someone elses house. She was pretty easy to throw out.

Gets the adrenaline pumpin though when someone breaks in

shark tits

« Reply #4309 on: January 18, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »
put up a fuckin 'registered sex offender lives here' sign.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4310 on: January 18, 2017, 07:44:53 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys, this one is kind of a hybrid of all your suggestions.

The worst part about this is every noise is going to freak me out, so I foresee no sleep for like 2-3 days.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4311 on: January 18, 2017, 08:54:31 PM »
stoked - went for a roll this morning with my boy and it wasn't freezing
not stoked - I'm now suited up/ booted up and in the office
Still though, gotta love that I can live this kinda lifestyle I guess?
Also, free dinner at a fancy restaurant tonight!!!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

not_ericricks

« Reply #4312 on: January 18, 2017, 10:02:23 PM »
put up a fuckin 'registered sex offender lives here' sign.

Holy fuck thatyll get a guy killed

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #4313 on: January 19, 2017, 12:08:32 AM »
They finally updated the SPOT website, but that shit is harder to use than the old one.
you never know about pre-cum 

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4314 on: January 19, 2017, 12:46:20 AM »
They finally updated the SPOT website, but that shit is harder to use than the old one.
Page was down when I went on, ha!

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #4315 on: January 19, 2017, 05:34:01 AM »
have a gnar. he looking good
i used to have rabbits myself.
i always liked their i dont give
a single fuck about anything-
approach to life. just chilling.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #4316 on: January 19, 2017, 07:24:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yea the new one is spottampa.com
you never know about pre-cum 

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #4317 on: January 19, 2017, 07:37:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

post the rabbit again. what has he been up to recently?
[close]

Thanks, guys. Playing with the rabbit is maybe my favorite part of the day.
He's been really friendly lately, dancing around me, licking me, but rabbits most do their own thing and like to hide from everything, not to mention their temper. Rabbits will let you know if they're upset about something. Mine likes to throw things around. I'm still not sure whether he's getting big or not, since he still looks like a tiny cotton ball to me, but the pictures make it look huge.

that's a rad little guy.

I love my pet rabbit, he's gotta be the most entertaining animal in the house.  he doesn't really like being picked up, but pretty social otherwise. once he's out of his cage, though, he basically just follows me or the lady around the house, running circles around us making this weird growling noise (means they're excited for a treat). 

he's completely fearless (of people or any of the other pets in the house), gets these weird burst of energy where he starts hopping all over the place, uses a litterbox, sheds so much there's basically a new rabbit left behind, and yeah.. throws major fits when he's upset.  he picks up his toys and throws them all over, or stomps his feet really hard.

he's also huge. 

highly recommended pet!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4318 on: January 19, 2017, 09:12:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yea the new one is spottampa.com

holy shit it sucks worse than the old one. The old one just had layout and organization issues, but this redesign is total dog shit. They took all the focus away from the fact that they're selling shit. They should've just used a good store layout template, not done all this shit that's going to look horribly dated and be barely functional in two years.

assholo

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4319 on: January 19, 2017, 04:07:35 PM »
Had a pretty ok job interview for a pretty good job, in hindsight realized it's a great job and should've done a better interview. Now in angst.