Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709559 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4320 on: January 19, 2017, 04:42:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They finally updated the SPOT website, but that shit is harder to use than the old one.
[close]
Page was down when I went on, ha!
[close]
Yea the new one is spottampa.com
[close]

holy shit it sucks worse than the old one. The old one just had layout and organization issues, but this redesign is total dog shit. They took all the focus away from the fact that they're selling shit. They should've just used a good store layout template, not done all this shit that's going to look horribly dated and be barely functional in two years.

those two hero images are possibly the worst they couldve chosen. the second one is of venice beach park. venice beach, california...

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4321 on: January 19, 2017, 04:47:09 PM »
asked wife for bunny...she said she'll think about it...said maybe we should get a rabbit so we don't have to train it...thoughts?

edit: should we spay/neuter?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:48:45 PM by straight »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shark tits

« Reply #4322 on: January 19, 2017, 05:44:26 PM »
put the bunny in the box!
you always seem like a nice guy, 20matar. i hope you meet a nice rebound soon or at least get to crawl back onto your ex and her old lady.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4323 on: January 19, 2017, 09:24:18 PM »
Got a new favorite pair of sweatpants but they leave black lint all over my ballbag

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4324 on: January 19, 2017, 09:29:20 PM »
And in my asshole as well

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4325 on: January 19, 2017, 09:55:22 PM »
And in my asshole as well

at first I thought you were talking about golf or tennis but when you mentioned your asshole I realized you must be into football or baseball.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4326 on: January 19, 2017, 11:25:25 PM »
Jesus, the filters on the Tampa site are absolute shit! I won't be buying shit from them if it's this unnecessarily difficult to look for the sale section...did I mention the board size filters? because those are bad too!

As for 20Matar your bunny is looking awesome. All this bunny talk has me bummed out I can't get a pet because of my rent contract. Also, my aunt had one a while ago and the only problem was she tried growing plants and it kept eating them all. So watch out for that.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #4327 on: January 20, 2017, 03:01:33 AM »
I still haven't neutered my rabbit. The main reason to do it is that they live longer (up to 12 years if neutered), as the hormones can be harsh on them. He's still not an adult, so I still have time, but he's starting to develop one issue that is typical of males... spraying piss to mark territory. I'm putting off neutering him because I was hoping that I could get him a male buddy, but now I see it will have to be done either way. Finding out vets that work on male rabbits is easy, but neutering females can be tricky, so it's expensive and not all veterinarians do it.

Other than that, the costs of raising the rabbit are minimal. The rabbit costed me 20 reais, which is like 5 dollars... I bought the little furball at a drug store, for some (rather insane) reason. Rabbit food is cheap, he eats all types of grass and pasture, and the ideal treats are fruit in low quantities. I bought him a cage at first, but he only goes there to eat from his tray and to piss in the corner. He only does his "business" inside the cage. I cover it with newspaper and thick sawdust, both of which I can get for free. Some people don't like sawdust, and some people like to use cat litter in the proper boxes. Neither is ideal, but both work. The gold standard is apparently paper litter, like Yesterday's News. I've never seen it, so... There are no required shots for rabbits in Brazil, but I know there are in Portugal and in the UK, and I've heard that it's suggested to vaccinate your rabbit in the US. So check with local owners for tips, too.

yeah, get him a little male buddy.
they can then fuck around a little.
and i mean that literally. the two
males  i  had back then would try
to  fuck each other  from  time to
time.  but yeah why not? they do
not really have hands for jerking.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #4328 on: January 20, 2017, 07:14:04 AM »
i've noticed that people get defensive as fuck if you make a joke about a girl skater, i made a joke about a mop top and they acted like i wrote "you wack as fuck go kys im better blah blah" and vaped on their mothers grave, im not stoked on the ignorance but on the other hand its kinda amazing how far peoples reading comprehension is thrown out the window and with the post stalking just to argue a imaginary agenda. it's just mainly with skate shit that people get really bent out of shape about a joke comment, its not the first time this exact same thing happened.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #4329 on: January 20, 2017, 09:32:11 AM »
Got a new favorite pair of sweatpants but they leave black lint all over my ballbag
You freeball it in sweats? you don't leave little pee drop stains? lint will go away after a few washes, but pee stains are forever.
you never know about pre-cum 

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4330 on: January 20, 2017, 10:23:13 AM »
Dick print

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4331 on: January 20, 2017, 10:32:04 AM »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4332 on: January 20, 2017, 10:39:42 AM »
Jesus, the filters on the Tampa site are absolute shit! I won't be buying shit from them if it's this unnecessarily difficult to look for the sale section...did I mention the board size filters? because those are bad too!

My friend and I were just texting about this. They just needed to update their search functionality, not burn it down and put some outdated piece of shit up. It was just annoying to find what you wanted before, then they updated and it was straight difficult. Why are you making it difficult to give you money? It shouldn't take me a minute to find what I want. I should be able to tick four checkboxes and have what I want in front of me. I should be able to hit product - brand - size - price range and have what I want. Every other online retailer has this and the code is probably free. SPoTs simplicity was why I liked it, and they shit on it.

It looks like they put the old site back up though. Hopefully they just improve the search functionality. Just copy tactics' or something.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4333 on: January 20, 2017, 03:24:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My friend and I were just texting about this. They just needed to update their search functionality, not burn it down and put some outdated piece of shit up. It was just annoying to find what you wanted before, then they updated and it was straight difficult. Why are you making it difficult to give you money? It shouldn't take me a minute to find what I want. I should be able to tick four checkboxes and have what I want in front of me. I should be able to hit product - brand - size - price range and have what I want. Every other online retailer has this and the code is probably free. SPoTs simplicity was why I liked it, and they shit on it.

It looks like they put the old site back up though. Hopefully they just improve the search functionality. Just copy tactics' or something.
I ordered something off the "new" site 2 days ago, went to check the status, old site pops up, no new order on there.

7 year old

« Reply #4334 on: January 20, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »
getting drunk alone and listening to songs from a room.

just kidding, this should be in the stoked thread.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4335 on: January 27, 2017, 03:53:53 PM »
Not Stoked On
Tried a trick for an hour and slammed
My lack of "game"
Settled for a shitty version of a trick
Stoked On
Landed something new
Roommate's are throwing a party
Invited a girl
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

MacYoCoffee

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #4336 on: January 28, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »
Finally got a new deck and shoes to skate, but if I'm not working I'm stuck babysitting until next Friday. Also, my nieces got me sick.

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #4337 on: January 30, 2017, 07:46:30 PM »
Stoked on being in Florida and having the opportunity to skate outside

Not stoked on not having my shoes or board

Stoked on pulling off shit in my bare feet

Not stoked on being unwilling to push myself or sit back and take the time to learn new tricks because of the lack of shoes

Stoked I met someone cool down here who's got a board and is willing to share it

Not stoked he leaves tomorrow

Stoked on fucking skateboarding. Purest form of physical enjoyment & I hope to being still doing it at some capacity 40 years from now

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #4338 on: January 31, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »
i spent a half hour making this for no reason

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4339 on: January 31, 2017, 08:40:32 PM »
i spent a half hour making this for no reason

Ducky your computer work is hit or miss.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #4340 on: January 31, 2017, 08:48:51 PM »
i'm just hit or miss at life

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4341 on: February 03, 2017, 05:21:35 AM »
Not Stoked: Been having lots of drunk dreams lately (drunk dreams are where you drink in your sleep). Had one last night and this morning made me feel horrible, when you're sober and have these dreams you basically wake up hungover or having withdrawals. Today i threw up but since i just woke up and had nothing to eat it was basically just water and lots of dry heaving. Thank god i didn't have school today because my teacher had a funeral to go to but still its just fucking annoying dealing with this shit when im a little over a year sober

Stoked: New netflix show with Drew Barrymore came out today and it seems a little funny so far

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4342 on: February 08, 2017, 03:02:38 PM »
One of my cats passed away this morning. He was diabetic and guess he had like an attack or some shit and couldn't keep up anymore, Stoked he made it this long i guess, we found him in the woods at my dads summer job like 10 years ago and he was about 3 or 4 then. Honestly he should have died a couple of years ago guess during one summer because he would be at the vets every other week having surgery cause he ate something that he shouldn't of have, like for an example a fucking beach towel. He was cool though and ill miss him trying to steal my late night snack, dude was a warrior. Peace out man

EDIT: Nobody has to comment saying like oh im sorry, its fine. Shit happens, just had to get it off my chest and didn't want to post it on my actual social media accounts
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:05:17 PM by tobey »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4343 on: February 08, 2017, 03:37:52 PM »
I went out with the sole purpose of getting a watch battery replacement, instead picked up a gyro and now I'm looking at my motionless watch. I forget how much ganja makes you forget, now that Chief's been out of jail I haven't been so sharp.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4344 on: February 08, 2017, 04:17:09 PM »
I went out with the sole purpose of getting a watch battery replacement, instead picked up a gyro and now I'm looking at my motionless watch. I forget how much ganja makes you forget, now that Chief's been out of jail I haven't been so sharp.
that's why you need to buy an automatic son!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4345 on: February 09, 2017, 08:20:37 AM »
ill be waking up tomorrow at 4am to drive to Florida for my grandma's funeral. The funeral doesn't bother me because she was super sick before she died and I'm happy she doesn't have to suffer anymore. We're staying for a week too, so a week of warm weather will be nice. I'll be able to comfortably skate outside, so I'm really stoked for that.

The drive doesn't bother me so much. I'm stoked to drive through Tennessee because it's a really pretty state. I'm dreading spending 20+ hours in the car with my fiancee and her mom though. Her mom is a very nice woman, but the last time I drove a long distance (about 14 hours) with the two of them, I drank myself regular as soon as we got to our hotel because I couldn't stand them anymore. If you hear of a group of people from Michigan who drove off a bridge or a cliff or something somewhere off I-75 south, know that it was no accident and that I love you guys.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4346 on: February 09, 2017, 10:12:50 AM »
Where in Florida?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4347 on: February 09, 2017, 12:14:26 PM »
gulf side. staying at my grandmas house on pine island for a few days, then heading up toward clearwater for the rest of the time. i think were staying in redington beach.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4348 on: February 09, 2017, 01:29:17 PM »
gulf side. staying at my grandmas house on pine island for a few days, then heading up toward clearwater for the rest of the time. i think were staying in redington beach.

Dang decidedly not my neck of the woods. Have fun at your grandmother's funeral.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4349 on: February 10, 2017, 07:56:00 PM »
I went to be last night and suddenly developed an aversion to eating meat. I fucking love eating meat. Thinking about it though has given me a queesy feeling. I typically eat it once a day, not every meal. tonight we went out, tried a bite of my kids chicken and nope, wasn't feeling it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:39:05 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »