Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380151 times)

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -483
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4440 on: February 28, 2017, 10:29:07 AM »
I got surgery on my ankle yesterday. 60 days until I can return to walking as normal, and eventually biking and skating again. Currently my leg is regaining feeling from the nerve blocker they used and it's trippy as fuck. They got me on hydrocodone tho so I'm rolling

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4441 on: March 02, 2017, 06:26:40 PM »
Goin back 2 skool... Starting next saturday morning. I don't know how to feel, only that I can't come up with a reasonable excuse not to fuck with higher-er education, at least not on such short notice. So guess I'm just doing it.

MC3

• Rep: 51
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #4442 on: March 02, 2017, 08:39:22 PM »
Just had my wisdom teeth out. They were bothering me for a while so I'm glad they are out, but I can't skate and I'm coming off my vicoden and I'm really cranky.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
  • personal text
« Reply #4443 on: March 03, 2017, 05:42:16 AM »
i got 1298 songs on my phone, i like everyone of them but holy shit making playlists is a bitch

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4444 on: March 03, 2017, 10:16:24 AM »
i got 1298 songs on my phone, i like everyone of them but holy shit making playlists is a bitch

I can only listen to albums. For some reason. The art of playlist making is lost on me.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #4445 on: March 03, 2017, 10:50:59 AM »

I can only listen to albums. For some reason. The art of playlist making is lost on me.

I know I'm in the 1% up here in my floating mansion but spotify premium is worth it just for that. Hit a button to save all the songs you like to a playlist and randomize that shit.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4446 on: March 03, 2017, 11:16:47 AM »

I know I'm in the 1% up here in my floating mansion but spotify premium is worth it just for that. Hit a button to save all the songs you like to a playlist and randomize that shit.
Paying for Spotify was the best thing I've ever done. Got it for half off with a .edu email address too.
you never know about pre-cum 

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4447 on: March 03, 2017, 11:24:50 AM »

Paying for Spotify was the best thing I've ever done. Got it for half off with a .edu email address too.

agree 1000%. ive had it for a while and missed the .edu promo, but even at full price its the best $10 i spend all month.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #4448 on: March 03, 2017, 11:42:20 AM »
I listen to ambient noise on YouTube

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #4449 on: March 03, 2017, 01:35:37 PM »

agree 1000%. ive had it for a while and missed the .edu promo, but even at full price its the best $10 i spend all month.
Jesus fuck you guys are late to the party. I've had spotify since day 1, stolen post codes and everything.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4450 on: March 03, 2017, 04:05:04 PM »

Jesus fuck you guys are late to the party. I've had spotify since day 1, stolen post codes and everything.

Is this a scheme from a Trailer Park Boys episode? I haven't watched the latest seasons.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #4451 on: March 04, 2017, 11:37:25 AM »

Is this a scheme from a Trailer Park Boys episode? I haven't watched the latest seasons.
An aunt, some cousins and i got the family account and it's like $5 or less a month. I have a radio show on a college radio station so it comes super handy, no ads and crossfading. Plus, finding new music is easy
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Rocko

• Rep: 12
« Reply #4452 on: March 04, 2017, 06:24:37 PM »

An aunt, some cousins and i got the family account and it's like $5 or less a month. I have a radio show on a college radio station so it comes super handy, no ads and crossfading. Plus, finding new music is easy

And Prince! Didn't know about the crossfading tho, good looks

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 451
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt
« Reply #4453 on: March 08, 2017, 06:21:16 AM »
I was supposed to go snowboarding today, but it got canceled because of too much new snow.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4454 on: March 09, 2017, 05:01:00 PM »
have to make my decision as to whether I work full time/ permanent at university or take a job that will let me work remotely (with awesome benefits) by 17:00 today. I outlined it all a few pages back and am still going back and forth on it...

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #4455 on: March 09, 2017, 06:31:18 PM »
Marc and Jody Emery got arrested again last night. I love their persistence though, they truly don't give a shit and do right no matter what the laws state.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #4456 on: March 11, 2017, 11:34:58 PM »
Got a new little pup this weekend, haven't been able to skate all weekend because I have been on puppy watch since my wife is at work. Was going to go out tomorrow and try and get a photo at this spot i been thinking about, when i took the dog out before bed the ground was covered in snow... not psyked I hate snow

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4457 on: March 12, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »
Spring break and I decided to stay up in college.
Pros: I get to skate all the time, I have fast WiFi, and can drink/hang out with friends
Cons: My right hip has been bugging me so I have to take it mellow, and my friends have jobs (and I can't seem to get one)

*edit: Got a job
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:40:16 AM by mynameisnotjeff »

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4458 on: March 12, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
I'm officially back to school. Grad school, I'm gunning for a lato sensu degree in literature. I'm no Donny, but I'm completely out of my element, being the only one in class without some sort of degree related to languages. I haven't read most of the required novels, I know none of the required authors, literary theory-wise, and my only boon there is that I'm a historian with too much unsupervised internet access at work.

I have read the date 2019 for the first time in a way that pertains to my life. Most of the class are women, except for a guy who got visibly discomforted when the professor dissed Jair Bolsonaro (military IRL tough dude who's riding on the alt-right's coat-tails), and a super gay hipstery dude with a t-shirt full of writer caricatures. The idea of waking up early after arriving home late from work, while not foreign to me, is still enough to tire me mentally, more so than any of the problems or activities in my life. I'm really fucking stoked about this, and I loved my first class, but I feel completely lost and too edgy right now. Graduating college was something I never thought I'd achieve. And even that is past me now. I feel like a fool. Suits me well, I guess.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4459 on: March 12, 2017, 09:06:14 PM »
I'm officially back to school. Grad school, I'm gunning for a lato sensu degree in literature. I'm no Donny, but I'm completely out of my element, being the only one in class without some sort of degree related to languages. I haven't read most of the required novels, I know none of the required authors, literary theory-wise, and my only boon there is that I'm a historian with too much unsupervised internet access at work.

I have read the date 2019 for the first time in a way that pertains to my life. Most of the class are women, except for a guy who got visibly discomforted when the professor dissed Jair Bolsonaro (military IRL tough dude who's riding on the alt-right's coat-tails), and a super gay hipstery dude with a t-shirt full of writer caricatures. The idea of waking up early after arriving home late from work, while not foreign to me, is still enough to tire me mentally, more so than any of the problems or activities in my life. I'm really fucking stoked about this, and I loved my first class, but I feel completely lost and too edgy right now. Graduating college was something I never thought I'd achieve. And even that is past me now. I feel like a fool. Suits me well, I guess.

Keep pushing and focus on the finish line. Also, this is sick to hear!

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #4460 on: March 13, 2017, 10:46:55 AM »
hooked up with a chick last Tuesday, finally ended my dry spell. stoked on that.

not stoked that I didn't use condoms, fucking idiot that I am. sure enough I was running a fever yesterday, making me all sorts of paranoid that I caught something (HIV specifically). Now I have to wait another week or two until I can get tested, I feel like such a moron.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #4461 on: March 15, 2017, 12:32:34 AM »
finally got my appendix removed which already caused some problems/pain in the past. stoked.
the operation was chill and everything went well. hope that ends the occasional stomach pains.
not so stoked: gotta write my master's thesis but i have to stay in the hospital. but a couple of
days relaxing can't hurt either. gotta be fresh for saturday since there'll be one sick houseparty.

Mark Renton

• Rep: 26
« Reply #4462 on: March 15, 2017, 03:56:53 AM »
I got this girl's # off of instagram stories which is pretty random and awesome and we're supposed to go to an art exhibit in a couple of days but today I woke up with this gnarly face dermatitis so I look like the fresh prince of pripyat now  :(
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:59:29 AM by Mark Renton »

pussyclench

« Reply #4463 on: March 15, 2017, 04:37:55 PM »
These meds have me poppin hard ass middle school boners at inappropriate times, cool my dick still works like that, but I dont even feel like jerkin one out.

MC3

• Rep: 51
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #4464 on: March 15, 2017, 10:41:27 PM »
These meds have me poppin hard ass middle school boners at inappropriate times, cool my dick still works like that, but I dont even feel like jerkin one out.

Respect

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #4465 on: March 31, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »
i'm not stoked that my postcount is 1488, but
now i'm stoked that it's not nazi code anymore

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #4466 on: March 31, 2017, 05:59:07 PM »
Stoked I got my fa trade center board today

Not stoked the graphic is applied like a 3rd grader doing modge podge

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #4467 on: April 21, 2017, 03:56:13 PM »
Just strated to watch the mick which has Dee from its always sunny. I like it, pretty funny. Anyway this is the part im not stoked on, (spoiler for its always sunny)

Dennis leaves in the last episode of the newest season, hes filming a new sitcom pilot and if it picks up hes going to leave its always sunny for good. Now its always sunny i think is doing 2 more seasons till its done for good. Now if Dennis isnt in them im going to be fucking pissed and the last two seasons are gonna suck so much. How can Kaitlin (Dee) work two shows and not Glenn (Dennis)?

I guess im stoked they are finding new roles because its always sunny has been on a great run and its going to end but i kind of want Glenn's new show to tank just so he can be in the last two seasons of its always sunny. So im not stoked that im kind of an asshole 

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4468 on: April 21, 2017, 04:37:53 PM »
I've been pretty out of it lately. Not thinking right and all, completely absent-minded and just following my own routines. It sure beats being anxious, but I can't help but feel that my life is out of my control.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #4469 on: April 22, 2017, 04:26:21 AM »
Just strated to watch the mick which has Dee from its always sunny. I like it, pretty funny. Anyway this is the part im not stoked on, (spoiler for its always sunny)

Dennis leaves in the last episode of the newest season, hes filming a new sitcom pilot and if it picks up hes going to leave its always sunny for good. Now its always sunny i think is doing 2 more seasons till its done for good. Now if Dennis isnt in them im going to be fucking pissed and the last two seasons are gonna suck so much. How can Kaitlin (Dee) work two shows and not Glenn (Dennis)?

I guess im stoked they are finding new roles because its always sunny has been on a great run and its going to end but i kind of want Glenn's new show to tank just so he can be in the last two seasons of its always sunny. So im not stoked that im kind of an asshole 

That they announced two more seasons means they worked it out with Glenn Howerton and his scheduling. He was a puss hair away from being cast as Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy and they had his IASIP schedule worked out for it, I'm sure they'll do it so he's able to do his NBC deal after over a decade with FX.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.