Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709615 times)

badfomyhealth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4440 on: May 17, 2017, 02:03:44 PM »
stoked: learned a new trick while waiting for the bus
not stoked: someone yelled "poser" from a passing car

Badformyhealth is a severe alcoholic, confirmed.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #4441 on: May 17, 2017, 02:13:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
stoked- quit my job and sending it to Az for the summer

not stoked- Ive got minimal cash saved so im going to need to find a job asap
[close]

where? PHX? you know it's hot as fuck here in summer
[close]

lol
Good luck skating... I'll see you at the pool dude!

Edit:

AZ summers are like Midwest Winters, you don't skate

Need to escape for my own personal reasons

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #4442 on: May 17, 2017, 04:00:43 PM »
"damn. old fart is doing that wallride switch. guess i'd better learn it regular."
Not stoked on being called old fart today at the skatepark by a 20 something year old whippersnapper.
Stoked on switch wallrides.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4443 on: May 17, 2017, 10:40:31 PM »
Stoked: Picked up the Lance Mountain Spitfire tee, some new Supras and a Bacon deck
Not Stoked on: My friend picked up the Gabriel Rodrigues reissue deck and I'm tempted to pick up new trucks and the deck
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #4444 on: May 18, 2017, 10:43:51 AM »
Stoke: class ends today
Stoops: girl i'm seeing is upstate all summer
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4445 on: May 18, 2017, 03:13:56 PM »
stoked: learned a new trick while waiting for the bus
not stoked: someone yelled "poser" from a passing car
Buzzfeed is really taking this quiz seriously aren't they?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #4446 on: May 21, 2017, 12:59:03 PM »
Just found out that the girl that rejected me some months ago is actually lesbian, so I mean, that is AT LEAST a tie right?
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4447 on: May 21, 2017, 02:33:01 PM »
Just found out that the girl that rejected me some months ago is actually lesbian, so I mean, that is AT LEAST a tie right?

I had sex with one of those lesbians that is so deep in it she wears zoo york gear. It was on a very very modern couch that I didn't think we were allowed to even sit on. What I'm saying here is that it doesn't matter, I still had sex and you still got rejected.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #4448 on: May 21, 2017, 02:48:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I had sex with one of those lesbians that is so deep in it she wears zoo york gear. It was on a very very modern couch that I didn't think we were allowed to even sit on. What I'm saying here is that it doesn't matter, I still had sex and you still got rejected.

Haha

video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4449 on: May 21, 2017, 03:08:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Haha

How'd you get to that? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, just saying. I had sex with a lesbian and you got rejected by one. I've been rejected too, just not by a lesbian so it wasn't a relevant story. That's life man keep your head up.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #4450 on: May 21, 2017, 05:20:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Haha

[close]

How'd you get to that? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, just saying. I had sex with a lesbian and you got rejected by one. I've been rejected too, just not by a lesbian so it wasn't a relevant story. That's life man keep your head up.

Not to toot my own horn, but I totally had sex (and a loving, caring, if only a little off, personal relationship) too. Sexuality isn't a binary. If you appealed to her somehow, she could have made an "exception", in the same way that you could have made an "exception" for a guy who somehow caught your fancy. I know I have...

About crushing on lesbian girls: Hear the dulcet tones of Rivers Cuomo and rejoice in the fact that he, like, knows how that feels, man.

Pink Triangle - Weezer [Lyrics]

My current crush is super gay, too. I know she'll never see me as I see her, but I'm secretly happy for her making my saturday classes magical. The coolest thing about lesbians is that they look and act like they don't give a fuck about what people think, and that's one great quality for somebody to have.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4451 on: May 21, 2017, 06:27:06 PM »
The coolest thing about lesbians is having casual platonic conversations while imagining them doing lesbian things

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4452 on: May 22, 2017, 07:56:56 PM »
I got picked as a juror for a murder trial

master p

« Reply #4453 on: May 22, 2017, 08:07:20 PM »
Let em free

Pigeon

« Reply #4454 on: May 23, 2017, 01:26:51 PM »
Homer Simpson on beating jury duty
My dad got drafted for jury duty, or whatever you call it, right after the 2008 elections. He pretended to be asleep, so they didn't pick him, and told him to leave.

edit:
I have a job as an auditor at a small inn/motel. It doesn't pay much but I only have to do 30 minutes of actual work, out of 8 hours. The only problem is that I still fuck around, instead of doing side gigs for extra income. I would pile out when I didn't have a job and I would not do anything to better myself when I was working overtime. I'm in a perfect medium right now, but have poor time management skills. For a couple minutes, I considered checking out a book on time management, but I'm leaning towards a phone app or planner.

edit:
I just spent the past two hours on here.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:47:50 PM by Pigeon »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4455 on: May 23, 2017, 01:28:49 PM »
I stayed back in town instead of going home to pay a credit card and keep my friend company for a while.
The pros: I can skate so much more, hang out with friends, I'm talking to this girl and I'm home alone with her when she comes over, and I don't have people's messes to clean up over and over again
Cons: It gets lonely (this is the first time I've been alone so long), it's in the high 90s low 100s, and I'm not sure if the girl really wants to do something or not but I appreciate the company.

shark tits

« Reply #4456 on: June 02, 2017, 07:00:48 AM »
seen my childhood best friend, stoked. the army/afghanistan done fucked his head up some, not stoked. maybe it's temporary? trying to maintain some stoke. 
"don't do war, won't be no war" -- martin lawrence

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4457 on: June 05, 2017, 01:58:12 AM »
As I was leaving the train together with my girlfriend, there apparently was a hot chick whos face lit up as she saw me, according to my girlfriend. I was pretty stoked because I did see the girl look really happy at me i just didnt know whatfor. Just bummed we didnt lock eyes in the moment itself.
But then again stoked that my girl was stoked and did see it, so overall stoked i guess

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #4458 on: June 12, 2017, 01:29:06 AM »
not stoked that I hit an oil spill skidded out into a field and wrecked my car, the fallout has left my head in a mess.
stoked that the doctor signed my off work for a week to deal with shit  & my inlaws just called and gave me there old car

kook nukem

« Reply #4459 on: June 13, 2017, 10:24:42 PM »
Stoked that I'm don't have to pay rent for the next 8-9 months. Not stoked that I'll be living at my mom's until I move to Portland.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4460 on: June 14, 2017, 09:20:15 PM »
Came back home from college for a week because that's all they gave me at work and my family has been giving me shit and making me feel bad. But at least I can hit up my favorite food joints and skate the street that I used to.

Left my Lance Mountain board 9.0 and I am more consistent on kickflips and weirdly have more pop. I also brought my 8.1 board and I am closer to impossibles and hardflips on it. But today I skated so much I almost threw up and passed out.

thomas kook

« Reply #4461 on: June 18, 2017, 02:03:21 AM »
cat sitting for a buddy who's out of town, stoked. i finished all of his food yesterday so i headed out to the local grocery store to find out it doesn't open for another hour because it's sunday. it's 30 minutes to skate back & forth so i'm just going to hang out here, maybe find me a little spot. life's okay. listening to strfkr because i watched transworld perpetual motion the other day. life's actually pretty good i hope you all are good also

Zimmer

• Rep: -9
« Reply #4462 on: June 18, 2017, 08:38:36 AM »
Out in the boondocks watching my aunt do her thing at a rodeo, luckily last night I went pushing around and found a nice buttery smooth basketball court to skate around on. Life is fine 8)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4463 on: June 18, 2017, 01:12:29 PM »
Tried skating today, ankle felt great. Was able to do a kickflip and not hurt at all. Found this like 3 foot cone so i wanted to do some tricks over it. Last time i skated was like a month ago and didn't really do anything because my ankle just sucks but i been doing physical rehab and the doctor said all i have to do now is just some stretches at home. Well about 20 minutes just trying a nollie front 180 over the cone, I landed kind of awkward on my ankle. The thing is though it wasn't super awkward or not even like a full roll on ankle fall. Well that little fall made me go back to 0% on my ankle and now i can barely move it. Kind of hating life at the moment and kind of realizing that i may never skate again to my full potential.

Stoke though because i been seeing this girl (last girl i posted about in the tinder thread if anyone cares) and we are hanging out again next week but we already have been hanging out and talking a lot. The thing is though im trying to get her to wear her old cheerleading uniform and absolutely using my ankle as the excuse saying thats the only thing will make me feel better is me seeing her wear that  

update: she sent me a picture of her boobs and now everything is better
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:12:06 PM by tobey »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4464 on: June 19, 2017, 01:18:03 PM »
My dog hurt his leg and they prescribed him tramadol but I don't trust him with the bottle so I'm holding onto it

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4465 on: June 19, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »
My dog hurt his leg and they prescribed him tramadol but I don't trust him with the bottle so I'm holding onto it

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #4466 on: June 21, 2017, 04:21:26 PM »
Today I took the day off, booked weeks in advance, with dreams of skateboarding, of getting my backlog of movies to watch, both for fun and for skool, and just not working. Also, I had a coupon for a fancy burger in town, no McDonalds shit. Turns out I have a rolled ankle, the flu, there was a power shortage the whole afternoon, and the burger place was closed with no explanation. Sure beats working, though.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #4467 on: June 22, 2017, 05:45:40 PM »
Got invited to my friend's house in long island for the weekend. Got no other plans but I've already done a lakehouse weekend with these kids and it was a toll. Not even July and I wish school was back on sometimes
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4468 on: June 22, 2017, 08:01:43 PM »
Got invited to my friend's house in long island for the weekend. Got no other plans but I've already done a lakehouse weekend with these kids and it was a toll. Not even July and I wish school was back on sometimes

unless your friends are completely insufferable retards who you cant have fun around, you should go. before you know it everyone will have jobs and kids and no time for fun anymore and youll wish you were back in the days of summer vacation and no responsibilities.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4469 on: June 22, 2017, 11:05:01 PM »
don't have celiac disease which means beer and bread are still okay
having no diagnosis means I still don't know what's wrong with me
(might just have to chalk this one up to stress and move on with my life)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year