Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379557 times)

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4530 on: June 12, 2017, 01:29:06 AM »
not stoked that I hit an oil spill skidded out into a field and wrecked my car, the fallout has left my head in a mess.
stoked that the doctor signed my off work for a week to deal with shit  & my inlaws just called and gave me there old car

kook nukem

« Reply #4531 on: June 13, 2017, 10:24:42 PM »
Stoked that I'm don't have to pay rent for the next 8-9 months. Not stoked that I'll be living at my mom's until I move to Portland.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #4532 on: June 14, 2017, 09:20:15 PM »
Came back home from college for a week because that's all they gave me at work and my family has been giving me shit and making me feel bad. But at least I can hit up my favorite food joints and skate the street that I used to.

Left my Lance Mountain board 9.0 and I am more consistent on kickflips and weirdly have more pop. I also brought my 8.1 board and I am closer to impossibles and hardflips on it. But today I skated so much I almost threw up and passed out.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

thomas kook

• Rep: 3
  • no
« Reply #4533 on: June 18, 2017, 02:03:21 AM »
cat sitting for a buddy who's out of town, stoked. i finished all of his food yesterday so i headed out to the local grocery store to find out it doesn't open for another hour because it's sunday. it's 30 minutes to skate back & forth so i'm just going to hang out here, maybe find me a little spot. life's okay. listening to strfkr because i watched transworld perpetual motion the other day. life's actually pretty good i hope you all are good also
I want to express my attraction to Morgan Smith. He is such a cutie! I'd love to kiss him, hold hands with him, and snuggle in bed with him. I'm being completely sincere about this.

Zimmer

• Rep: -9
« Reply #4534 on: June 18, 2017, 08:38:36 AM »
Out in the boondocks watching my aunt do her thing at a rodeo, luckily last night I went pushing around and found a nice buttery smooth basketball court to skate around on. Life is fine 8)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #4535 on: June 18, 2017, 01:12:29 PM »
Tried skating today, ankle felt great. Was able to do a kickflip and not hurt at all. Found this like 3 foot cone so i wanted to do some tricks over it. Last time i skated was like a month ago and didn't really do anything because my ankle just sucks but i been doing physical rehab and the doctor said all i have to do now is just some stretches at home. Well about 20 minutes just trying a nollie front 180 over the cone, I landed kind of awkward on my ankle. The thing is though it wasn't super awkward or not even like a full roll on ankle fall. Well that little fall made me go back to 0% on my ankle and now i can barely move it. Kind of hating life at the moment and kind of realizing that i may never skate again to my full potential.

Stoke though because i been seeing this girl (last girl i posted about in the tinder thread if anyone cares) and we are hanging out again next week but we already have been hanging out and talking a lot. The thing is though im trying to get her to wear her old cheerleading uniform and absolutely using my ankle as the excuse saying thats the only thing will make me feel better is me seeing her wear that  

update: she sent me a picture of her boobs and now everything is better
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:12:06 PM by tobey »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #4536 on: June 19, 2017, 01:18:03 PM »
My dog hurt his leg and they prescribed him tramadol but I don't trust him with the bottle so I'm holding onto it

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #4537 on: June 19, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »
My dog hurt his leg and they prescribed him tramadol but I don't trust him with the bottle so I'm holding onto it

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4538 on: June 21, 2017, 04:21:26 PM »
Today I took the day off, booked weeks in advance, with dreams of skateboarding, of getting my backlog of movies to watch, both for fun and for skool, and just not working. Also, I had a coupon for a fancy burger in town, no McDonalds shit. Turns out I have a rolled ankle, the flu, there was a power shortage the whole afternoon, and the burger place was closed with no explanation. Sure beats working, though.

Dwyck

• Rep: -24
  • I left my Phillie at home - do you have another?
« Reply #4539 on: June 22, 2017, 05:45:40 PM »
Got invited to my friend's house in long island for the weekend. Got no other plans but I've already done a lakehouse weekend with these kids and it was a toll. Not even July and I wish school was back on sometimes
When discussions spiral into shit like this it's time to drop 250ug lsd and stare at a lake for a minute.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4540 on: June 22, 2017, 08:01:43 PM »
Got invited to my friend's house in long island for the weekend. Got no other plans but I've already done a lakehouse weekend with these kids and it was a toll. Not even July and I wish school was back on sometimes

unless your friends are completely insufferable retards who you cant have fun around, you should go. before you know it everyone will have jobs and kids and no time for fun anymore and youll wish you were back in the days of summer vacation and no responsibilities.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -382
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4541 on: June 22, 2017, 11:05:01 PM »
don't have celiac disease which means beer and bread are still okay
having no diagnosis means I still don't know what's wrong with me
(might just have to chalk this one up to stress and move on with my life)

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4542 on: June 23, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »
Talking to this girl. She's 25 and has a 2 year old kid. She's funny and I'm an idiot. So far it feels like I'm gum stuck to her shoe and she's trying to rub me off but, I'm sure it's her self-destructive attitude. We tried to talking about things last night because she refuses anything serious and when I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious and willing to see where things go she began acting childish.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4543 on: June 23, 2017, 09:00:54 AM »
That sounds like a bunch of nightmares in a girl's skin I would NOT pursue that.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4544 on: June 23, 2017, 09:19:55 AM »
Talking to this girl. She's 25 and has a 2 year old kid. She's funny and I'm an idiot. So far it feels like I'm gum stuck to her shoe and she's trying to rub me off but, I'm sure it's her self-destructive attitude. We tried to talking about things last night because she refuses anything serious and when I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious and willing to see where things go she began acting childish.

Yeah, all of that sounds horrible

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4545 on: June 23, 2017, 09:20:42 AM »
more than anything it just sounds like shes not into you, dude. find someone that you dont have to convince to give you a chance. plenty of them out there.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
« Reply #4546 on: June 23, 2017, 09:28:43 AM »
RT4 is the only logical solution

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4547 on: June 23, 2017, 09:33:32 AM »
more than anything it just sounds like shes not into you, dude. find someone that you dont have to convince to give you a chance. plenty of them out there.

Yeah, doing that today. Thought this was the not stoke on thread sorry fellow slappers!

But yeah, it's weird. She'll just say I'm her best friend and show up and push me down to straddle me. Recently she started being open to kissing but not fully making out... at least when we tried she backed off because the taste of the blunt I had smoked. That and she'll send a frisky photo but never nudes and only talks to me through snapchat and when I complain about forgetting the topic and recommending texting she says she won't send nudes. Then I tease and say that I have yet to receive one as threatened to and send semi nude photos.

Also, her group of friends and mine where out last night and after we talked at a bar last night I was talking to a girl with a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt and she got jealous and told me we weren't done talking.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4548 on: June 23, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »
Also, her group of friends and mine where out last night and after we talked at a bar last night I was talking to a girl with a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt and she got jealous and told me we weren't done talking.

its not just her choice.

do what you want, but you might not get anywhere with this girl and when it finally is over you're going to wish you tried your luck with the chili peppers girl or any number of other girls instead of waiting on one who currently wont let you make out with her.

Zimmer

• Rep: -9
« Reply #4549 on: June 23, 2017, 10:06:34 AM »

Yeah, doing that today. Thought this was the not stoke on thread sorry fellow slappers!

But yeah, it's weird. She'll just say I'm her best friend and show up and push me down to straddle me. Recently she started being open to kissing but not fully making out... at least when we tried she backed off because the taste of the blunt I had smoked. That and she'll send a frisky photo but never nudes and only talks to me through snapchat and when I complain about forgetting the topic and recommending texting she says she won't send nudes. Then I tease and say that I have yet to receive one as threatened to and send semi nude photos.

Get out of there dude, its not worth it! eject EJECT!

Seriously though, you don't need that aggravation, there's plenty of people you can meet that aren't walking nightmares wrapped in headaches.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4550 on: June 23, 2017, 01:18:56 PM »

Seriously though, you don't need that aggravation, there's plenty of people you can meet that aren't walking nightmares wrapped in headaches.

Yeah, she came over this morning and I told her I was over wasting my time and she angrily walked away. She asked if she could come over and talk. Will keep you guys updated

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4551 on: June 23, 2017, 01:49:20 PM »

Yeah, she came over this morning and I told her I was over wasting my time and she angrily walked away. She asked if she could come over and talk. Will keep you guys updated

Say NO and go out with your friends. By Monday you'll have a new girl with all new problems.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4552 on: June 23, 2017, 05:26:22 PM »
Full blown midlife crisis.
you never know about pre-cum 

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4553 on: June 23, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »

Not sure if it helps or not but you and the Father Figure crew are super rad to a geek like me. Also, I feel like giving you guys back after the care package and stickers

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4554 on: June 23, 2017, 07:58:44 PM »

Not sure if it helps or not but you and the Father Figure crew are super rad to a geek like me. Also, I feel like giving you guys back after the care package and stickers

Thanks man! We're going to make some more stickers soon, I'll get some to you.
you never know about pre-cum 

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -382
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4555 on: June 25, 2017, 06:34:32 PM »
RT4 is the only logical solution
haha, if you only knew the half to it! #dramagains
In other news all my blood work came back a-ok which is good to know after 20+ years on this lifestyle

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Mark Renton

• Rep: 26
« Reply #4556 on: June 26, 2017, 10:37:18 AM »
Solely Stoked on:

- learned nollie varial flips.. I saw them in a video from the early 00 (there are plenty, I don't remember the skater name) and gave them a try.. they're easier than I thought and at least I can say I finally landed a new trick.
- my dog turned 3 yesterday and it's crazy the difference she made in my/my family's life, to the point where you can't understand why you haven't had it since day one.

Stoked but not stoked on:

- I have my last exam ever tomorrow but I'm as nervous as the first one.. learning new stuff rules but exams suck.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #4557 on: June 26, 2017, 01:18:49 PM »
stoked I got 8 days left at old job before I start new job....not stoked that I am pretty much sitting on my ass for 8 hours staring at a computer trying to figure out how to kill 8 hours at work

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4558 on: June 30, 2017, 12:07:44 PM »
work is sending me las vegas for a conference in october. im stoked, but my excitement level is maybe a 6/10 when it should be much higher.

maybe its because im going with a guy who i think is pretty boring. besides work, we have nothing in common and i cant really picture us hanging out and having fun. or maybe its because i really dont enjoy the work i do anymore. i get no pleasure from it what so ever, so its going to be hard to pretend to be stoked on this conference. who knows, maybe it will be really cool, and im sure ill be able to find enough to keep me busy in my free time, but its almost at the point of that i dont want to go if i have to spend the whole time with my co worker. its not much to bitch about, but i wish i was more excited about going.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4559 on: June 30, 2017, 12:37:06 PM »
work is sending me las vegas for a conference in october. im stoked, but my excitement level is maybe a 6/10 when it should be much higher.

maybe its because im going with a guy who i think is pretty boring. besides work, we have nothing in common and i cant really picture us hanging out and having fun. or maybe its because i really dont enjoy the work i do anymore. i get no pleasure from it what so ever, so its going to be hard to pretend to be stoked on this conference. who knows, maybe it will be really cool, and im sure ill be able to find enough to keep me busy in my free time, but its almost at the point of that i dont want to go if i have to spend the whole time with my co worker. its not much to bitch about, but i wish i was more excited about going.

My coworkers are lame as fuck. Whenever we have to travel I only do 8 hours worth of shit for the company (sometimes I think they're afraid I'll organize the proletariat and destroy the company) and that includes looking at their stupid faces. Vegas has a lot to do and you aren't friends with that guy so he can go fuck himself and you can go do whatever you want.