Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709433 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4470 on: June 23, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »
Talking to this girl. She's 25 and has a 2 year old kid. She's funny and I'm an idiot. So far it feels like I'm gum stuck to her shoe and she's trying to rub me off but, I'm sure it's her self-destructive attitude. We tried to talking about things last night because she refuses anything serious and when I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious and willing to see where things go she began acting childish.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4471 on: June 23, 2017, 09:00:54 AM »
That sounds like a bunch of nightmares in a girl's skin I would NOT pursue that.

calvinsdream

« Reply #4472 on: June 23, 2017, 09:19:55 AM »
Talking to this girl. She's 25 and has a 2 year old kid. She's funny and I'm an idiot. So far it feels like I'm gum stuck to her shoe and she's trying to rub me off but, I'm sure it's her self-destructive attitude. We tried to talking about things last night because she refuses anything serious and when I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious and willing to see where things go she began acting childish.

Yeah, all of that sounds horrible

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4473 on: June 23, 2017, 09:20:42 AM »
more than anything it just sounds like shes not into you, dude. find someone that you dont have to convince to give you a chance. plenty of them out there.

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4474 on: June 23, 2017, 09:28:43 AM »
don't have celiac disease which means beer and bread are still okay
having no diagnosis means I still don't know what's wrong with me
(might just have to chalk this one up to stress and move on with my life)
RT4 is the only logical solution

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4475 on: June 23, 2017, 09:33:32 AM »
more than anything it just sounds like shes not into you, dude. find someone that you dont have to convince to give you a chance. plenty of them out there.

Yeah, doing that today. Thought this was the not stoke on thread sorry fellow slappers!

But yeah, it's weird. She'll just say I'm her best friend and show up and push me down to straddle me. Recently she started being open to kissing but not fully making out... at least when we tried she backed off because the taste of the blunt I had smoked. That and she'll send a frisky photo but never nudes and only talks to me through snapchat and when I complain about forgetting the topic and recommending texting she says she won't send nudes. Then I tease and say that I have yet to receive one as threatened to and send semi nude photos.

Also, her group of friends and mine where out last night and after we talked at a bar last night I was talking to a girl with a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt and she got jealous and told me we weren't done talking.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4476 on: June 23, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »
Also, her group of friends and mine where out last night and after we talked at a bar last night I was talking to a girl with a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt and she got jealous and told me we weren't done talking.

its not just her choice.

do what you want, but you might not get anywhere with this girl and when it finally is over you're going to wish you tried your luck with the chili peppers girl or any number of other girls instead of waiting on one who currently wont let you make out with her.

Zimmer

• Rep: -9
« Reply #4477 on: June 23, 2017, 10:06:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, doing that today. Thought this was the not stoke on thread sorry fellow slappers!

But yeah, it's weird. She'll just say I'm her best friend and show up and push me down to straddle me. Recently she started being open to kissing but not fully making out... at least when we tried she backed off because the taste of the blunt I had smoked. That and she'll send a frisky photo but never nudes and only talks to me through snapchat and when I complain about forgetting the topic and recommending texting she says she won't send nudes. Then I tease and say that I have yet to receive one as threatened to and send semi nude photos.

Get out of there dude, its not worth it! eject EJECT!

Seriously though, you don't need that aggravation, there's plenty of people you can meet that aren't walking nightmares wrapped in headaches.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4478 on: June 23, 2017, 01:18:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Seriously though, you don't need that aggravation, there's plenty of people you can meet that aren't walking nightmares wrapped in headaches.

Yeah, she came over this morning and I told her I was over wasting my time and she angrily walked away. She asked if she could come over and talk. Will keep you guys updated

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4479 on: June 23, 2017, 01:49:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, she came over this morning and I told her I was over wasting my time and she angrily walked away. She asked if she could come over and talk. Will keep you guys updated

Say NO and go out with your friends. By Monday you'll have a new girl with all new problems.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #4480 on: June 23, 2017, 05:26:22 PM »
Full blown midlife crisis.
you never know about pre-cum 

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4481 on: June 23, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »

Not sure if it helps or not but you and the Father Figure crew are super rad to a geek like me. Also, I feel like giving you guys back after the care package and stickers

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #4482 on: June 23, 2017, 07:58:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not sure if it helps or not but you and the Father Figure crew are super rad to a geek like me. Also, I feel like giving you guys back after the care package and stickers

Thanks man! We're going to make some more stickers soon, I'll get some to you.
you never know about pre-cum 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4483 on: June 25, 2017, 06:34:32 PM »
Expand Quote
don't have celiac disease which means beer and bread are still okay
having no diagnosis means I still don't know what's wrong with me
(might just have to chalk this one up to stress and move on with my life)
[close]
RT4 is the only logical solution
haha, if you only knew the half to it! #dramagains
In other news all my blood work came back a-ok which is good to know after 20+ years on this lifestyle

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #4484 on: June 26, 2017, 10:37:18 AM »
Solely Stoked on:

- learned nollie varial flips.. I saw them in a video from the early 00 (there are plenty, I don't remember the skater name) and gave them a try.. they're easier than I thought and at least I can say I finally landed a new trick.
- my dog turned 3 yesterday and it's crazy the difference she made in my/my family's life, to the point where you can't understand why you haven't had it since day one.

Stoked but not stoked on:

- I have my last exam ever tomorrow but I'm as nervous as the first one.. learning new stuff rules but exams suck.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #4485 on: June 26, 2017, 01:18:49 PM »
stoked I got 8 days left at old job before I start new job....not stoked that I am pretty much sitting on my ass for 8 hours staring at a computer trying to figure out how to kill 8 hours at work

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4486 on: June 30, 2017, 12:07:44 PM »
work is sending me las vegas for a conference in october. im stoked, but my excitement level is maybe a 6/10 when it should be much higher.

maybe its because im going with a guy who i think is pretty boring. besides work, we have nothing in common and i cant really picture us hanging out and having fun. or maybe its because i really dont enjoy the work i do anymore. i get no pleasure from it what so ever, so its going to be hard to pretend to be stoked on this conference. who knows, maybe it will be really cool, and im sure ill be able to find enough to keep me busy in my free time, but its almost at the point of that i dont want to go if i have to spend the whole time with my co worker. its not much to bitch about, but i wish i was more excited about going.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4487 on: June 30, 2017, 12:37:06 PM »
work is sending me las vegas for a conference in october. im stoked, but my excitement level is maybe a 6/10 when it should be much higher.

maybe its because im going with a guy who i think is pretty boring. besides work, we have nothing in common and i cant really picture us hanging out and having fun. or maybe its because i really dont enjoy the work i do anymore. i get no pleasure from it what so ever, so its going to be hard to pretend to be stoked on this conference. who knows, maybe it will be really cool, and im sure ill be able to find enough to keep me busy in my free time, but its almost at the point of that i dont want to go if i have to spend the whole time with my co worker. its not much to bitch about, but i wish i was more excited about going.

My coworkers are lame as fuck. Whenever we have to travel I only do 8 hours worth of shit for the company (sometimes I think they're afraid I'll organize the proletariat and destroy the company) and that includes looking at their stupid faces. Vegas has a lot to do and you aren't friends with that guy so he can go fuck himself and you can go do whatever you want.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #4488 on: June 30, 2017, 01:47:19 PM »
^ Foreal.. I heard that Craig Ranch park is amazing

Stoked: Don't have much work today at my job, so it's been an easy day.

Not Stoked: The day is going so slow because of this

Stoked:
It's friday, and that means beers and skating with the homies

Not Stoked: I have to work Monday and Tuesday even though it's a USA holiday

doublesteveburger

« Reply #4489 on: June 30, 2017, 02:39:39 PM »
Moving back home in three days to a town where all my friends have left. Stoked to work on myself, not stoked on the fact that I'll be going at it alone for a while. At least I have you guys.  :-*

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #4490 on: June 30, 2017, 03:11:29 PM »

Holiday triple overtime Pay at least?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4491 on: June 30, 2017, 04:26:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Just realized I have to close those days. Gonna be ballin on the sale/recently bought page on that following pay check!!!

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #4492 on: June 30, 2017, 04:33:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I fucking hope so. It's the law right?

pancake man

• Rep: 34
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4493 on: June 30, 2017, 06:53:18 PM »
Stoked: We having a new head swimming coach
Not Stoked: The person hired was hired over someone much more qualified

I know most of you won't care, but I'm sure y'all can relate to when someone gets hired when they shouldn't have been.
(I'm a diving coach for reference)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4494 on: July 02, 2017, 02:05:53 PM »
Stoked: Me and that are girl are official now, about to be even facebook legit

Not stoked: As soon as we both agreed I started to immediately regret my decision and I was the one that brought it up first 

Zimmer

« Reply #4495 on: July 02, 2017, 02:44:11 PM »

Not stoked: As soon as we both agreed I started to immediately regret my decision and I was the one that brought it up first 

Haha! Smooth move ex-lax :D

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4496 on: July 02, 2017, 02:56:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hahhaha its not like I want to fuck anyone, its just kind of strange for me that someone wants to be in a relationship with me because I kind of suck. Maybe its because I benched 220 yesterday that im cool now. Also she eats so fucking much and barely has a stomach, it legit all goes to her ass and boobs.

Now you know why Mia Khalfia wanted fake boobs ;)

white nigga

« Reply #4497 on: July 02, 2017, 03:02:09 PM »
BBDUBZ is the way to go tobey. They take care of you.

Zimmer

« Reply #4498 on: July 02, 2017, 03:16:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

hahhaha its not like I want to fuck anyone, its just kind of strange for me that someone wants to be in a relationship with me because I kind of suck. Maybe its because I benched 220 yesterday that im cool now. Also she eats so fucking much and barely has a stomach, it legit all goes to her ass and boobs.

Now you know why Mia Khalfia wanted fake boobs ;)

I totally get that! You're suspicious that she might be crazy because you feel like trash ;D

Just go with the flow bro, if you've got a good thing going, just let it happen!

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #4499 on: July 02, 2017, 03:31:44 PM »
I haven't ran a race all year. So I signed up to run a six hour option at one of those 1 mile loop timed races. I had a manageable race plan in my head and wanted to run at least 36 miles (which would have been about 10:00 per mile). Instead I went against my better judgment and threw caution to the wind and went out wayyy to hot. My half marathon split was 1:33 (about 7:05 per mile).

The loop was also on asphalt and it was hot and humid. I never run on roads. Ever. To me concrete/asphalt is for one thing only and that is skateboarding (or driving on obvs.). Trails and dirt are for running.

So between starting out too hot and the asphalt hammering away at my feet, I bonked pretty hard.

Even though I was a few miles ahead of schedule, my will was super weak. I called it quits at 3 hours.

Stoked on still having fun, learning how bad looped races suck, and stoked on my renewed vow to run roads as little as possible. Not stoked on catching a wicked sunburn and not meeting my goal but fuck it... It's my party and I bonk if I want too.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th.

Here Come The Lame Jets