Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709595 times)

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4560 on: August 22, 2017, 12:10:27 PM »
Found an amazing band the other day except all their lyrics are in Chinese. I took four years of it but I never studied very hard and now the regret's hitting me because i can't understand most of it by ear

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4561 on: August 22, 2017, 12:23:56 PM »
Took 6 shits so far today. Where is it all coming from?

Pigeon

« Reply #4562 on: August 22, 2017, 03:21:16 PM »
Took 6 shits so far today. Where is it all coming from?
Damn, I'm on my third right now. I probably shit 4-6 times a day, but it's mainly so I can get privacy...to end up watching skate clips and post here.

I've been eating healthy, for the most part today, but it's not enjoyable. I went running, but ended up jogging/walking instead, because I'm sore from yesterday.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #4563 on: August 23, 2017, 08:23:45 PM »
southernshorti is going to flip my car over into a ditch someday very soon.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4564 on: August 24, 2017, 03:04:19 AM »
We been rehabbing this puppy for a couple of weeks. It's a pit bull mix and my dad found him up at his summer job and the dog was basically on its death bed. Guess assholes who train their dogs to fight get a defenseless puppy and throw them in the ring with their dog and use the puppy as bait. Anyway, the puppy is the sweetest dog ever but we have to keep him in this one room so he doesn't get excited and play with my other dogs because he needs to heal. So I just been chilling in the room with him since he got here so he isn't all alone, I mean he's already had a really shitty life, might as well help the dog out. Thing is though he's been waking me up at like 5-6 am to go out and shit and even though I'm glad to do it, I'm one of those weird people that I can't go back to sleep once I'm up. Whatever fuck it, might as well finish Netflix's defenders right now

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #4565 on: August 24, 2017, 04:08:03 AM »
You could hire Pigeon to walk the dog! In all seriousness, nice one for helping wounded animals. That rewarding feeling when the pet is back on all 4 legs/paws...
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Pigeon

« Reply #4566 on: August 24, 2017, 07:21:38 AM »
^^
Good luck, tobey. Those kind of dogs end up being the sweetest and most caring, from my experience. You or your family will probably end up keeping him.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4567 on: August 24, 2017, 07:27:26 AM »
^^
Good luck, tobey. Those kind of dogs end up being the sweetest and most caring, from my experience. You or your family will probably end up keeping him.

Yeah we will probably keep him. It's either we keep him or my dads boss wants him but my dad fell for the dog as soon as he saw him and so did I.

Pigeon

« Reply #4568 on: August 24, 2017, 11:50:50 AM »
Dogs are better than people, so look at it as a win.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #4569 on: August 25, 2017, 05:34:13 PM »
Stoked: Meet a waitress at a bar get her number. Meet up with her the next night, she's showing me her tubal ligation scar. Man I haven't had sex in 6 mos. and I'm gonna get to cum in this chick!?? (NBD for me).

Not Stoked: Three days later, "did my pee always burn like this?" Thanks for the gonnorhea.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #4570 on: August 26, 2017, 11:39:07 AM »
Stoked: Meet a waitress at a bar get her number. Meet up with her the next night, she's showing me her tubal ligation scar. Man I haven't had sex in 6 mos. and I'm gonna get to cum in this chick!?? (NBD for me).

Not Stoked: Three days later, "did my pee always burn like this?" Thanks for the gonnorhea.

haha holy fuck sorry man

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4571 on: August 27, 2017, 06:54:21 PM »
+ went for a roll with my boy yesterday
- some old guy got angry at us
+/- currently having my first coffee in a month
+ went to the organic market son Saturday and bought so much
- got a crick in my neck this morning (from yoga of all fucking things)
+ have been doing yoga pretty much every morning for the last 3 months
- not sure if I'm even getting results from it, I'm still stiff AF

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Pigeon

« Reply #4572 on: August 28, 2017, 11:19:38 AM »
con: realized I gained weight after shaving my pubes
pro: going to eat healthier & cut out alcohol,
       exercise more,
       skate more,
       jerking off feels better now

Hopefully, I don't have diarrhea as frequently. I'm pretty sure it's from eating junk food and drinking beer.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #4573 on: August 30, 2017, 12:28:43 PM »
Got a call about a job and they asked me to go for a urine test, so I was fully confident that'd I'd pass with my wife's pee, so I had her pee in a bag and I tapped it to my leg and went for the test. I was assuming the heat from my leg and driving in a car without working ac would keep it warm enough, but when I gave them the cup they put the strip on there and immediately knew it wasn't hot enough and asked for another sample. I walked out of there with piss stain on my pants from what dropped from the bag after I was done. I find the whole situation pretty lolz more than anything else. Def a learning experience haha
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

shark tits

« Reply #4574 on: September 02, 2017, 07:23:32 PM »
none of my exes are talking to me and this traveling bird i know was in the area but didn't stop by. alas.
stoked that i been taking it out on the coping like that character in a gonz short story. his gf left so he was doing smith to tailslides and trying to do em bs. think it was the story w/ the quote 'lavar sw flip 5-0'd up hubba and popped out clean. the little fucker got big and he's bad!'
for me it's basic ledge tricks but it feels good to slam a bunch and finally ride away an 18 inch back 5-0 like that hemingway story where dude's fish is all ate up when he gets it to shore. also, stoked i can sw 50-50 a ledge, not stoked i can't come out switch. turd world problems.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #4575 on: September 03, 2017, 09:36:38 AM »
none of my exes are talking to me and this traveling bird i know was in the area but didn't stop by. alas.
stoked that i been taking it out on the coping like that character in a gonz short story. his gf left so he was doing smith to tailslides and trying to do em bs. think it was the story w/ the quote 'lavar sw flip 5-0'd up hubba and popped out clean. the little fucker got big and he's bad!'
for me it's basic ledge tricks but it feels good to slam a bunch and finally ride away an 18 inch back 5-0 like that hemingway story where dude's fish is all ate up when he gets it to shore. also, stoked i can sw 50-50 a ledge, not stoked i can't come out switch. turd world problems.

Show me this story Sharcc Tits. I'm dying to read a Gonz short story. I didn't even know he wrote!

shark tits

« Reply #4576 on: September 03, 2017, 09:50:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Show me this story Sharcc Tits. I'm dying to read a Gonz short story. I didn't even know he wrote!
yeah, when i was in juvie i had a thrasher script and he'd write stories about turd burglars, dude detoxing off his gf and getting a blowjob in a movie theater and just flipped out. theres' another w/ a comic that says 'i don't get it, some work so hard and others don't seem to work at all' and the other blob says 'don't worry, in the end nature will crippal us all'.
gonz spells like a 4th grade person on weed but some of his stories are genius [others not so much].
it was just a thing in thrasher, not a monthly column but whenever he felt like it.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4577 on: September 03, 2017, 11:32:12 AM »
Had to take my first outdoor shit in probably 10 years behind a dumpster, I was all out of options. It went well enough.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4578 on: September 03, 2017, 12:10:14 PM »
-/+Finally broke it off with this girl after she drunkenly let me know we were going nowhere (both good/bad)
+Had my 1st one night stand
-She didn't want to let me leave
-Tried to have morning sex but, I thought about the girl and got too upset to pull through
+Gave great head
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4579 on: September 03, 2017, 12:21:08 PM »
Had to take my first outdoor shit in probably 10 years behind a dumpster, I was all out of options. It went well enough.
Cement or not, you buried it right? Surface shitters are the worst!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Pigeon

« Reply #4580 on: September 03, 2017, 03:14:17 PM »
I haven't smoked weed in three weeks, but I've been drinking/eating more.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4581 on: September 03, 2017, 05:55:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
well now i feel terrible

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4582 on: September 05, 2017, 11:16:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
well now i feel terrible

If you don't bury or consume it you're just letting predators know you're in the area. Be responsible.

I am not stoked on the largest Atlantic hurricane in recorded history heading towards me, but I am prepared because I already have a ton of prayers.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4583 on: September 05, 2017, 11:51:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
well now i feel terrible
[close]

If you don't bury or consume it you're just letting predators know you're in the area. Be responsible.

I am not stoked on the largest Atlantic hurricane in recorded history heading towards me, but I am prepared because I already have a ton of prayers.

we pray for little schmatty. little schmatty prays for SFB.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #4584 on: September 05, 2017, 01:34:08 PM »
I've hung out with this lady twice but still no ass. so far all i've gotten was a really awkward kiss. i stood up all night with her drinking md 20/20 and bullshitting. she seems cool but i don't think it's going anywhere.

even the steven

calvinsdream

« Reply #4585 on: September 05, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »
I've hung out with this lady twice but still no ass. so far all i've gotten was a really awkward kiss. i stood up all night with her drinking md 20/20 and bullshitting. she seems cool but i don't think it's going anywhere.

What flavor of maddog was it

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4586 on: September 07, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »
I've been working on this awesome project with Google at the State Department in DC.  It pays well and the cloud stuff is really interesting to learn.  What pisses me off is this place is full of "Diplomats" but I haven't seen Killa Cam or Julez once.  Maybe they took the week off for Labor Day or something. 

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #4587 on: September 07, 2017, 10:48:21 PM »
Some old army buddies were in town, went to some food trucks and karaoke, broke my sobriety. It wasn't firm, I planned on drinking again. Held it tonmederation, rappednsome cypress hill and sang Danzig.

Not stoked on waking up several hours later feeling guilty as fuck, holy shit.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:52:21 AM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »
you never know about pre-cum 

calvinsdream

« Reply #4588 on: September 08, 2017, 07:57:42 AM »
I've been working on this awesome project with Google at the State Department in DC.  It pays well and the cloud stuff is really interesting to learn.  What pisses me off is this place is full of "Diplomats" but I haven't seen Killa Cam or Julez once.  Maybe they took the week off for Labor Day or something. 

not even JR the writer or Duke tha god?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4589 on: September 08, 2017, 10:23:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

not even JR the writer or Duke tha god?

you check the kitchen? Juelz probably up there with that pyrex vision.