Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379249 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4650 on: September 03, 2017, 12:10:14 PM »
-/+Finally broke it off with this girl after she drunkenly let me know we were going nowhere (both good/bad)
+Had my 1st one night stand
-She didn't want to let me leave
-Tried to have morning sex but, I thought about the girl and got too upset to pull through
+Gave great head
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #4651 on: September 03, 2017, 12:21:08 PM »
Had to take my first outdoor shit in probably 10 years behind a dumpster, I was all out of options. It went well enough.
Cement or not, you buried it right? Surface shitters are the worst!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #4652 on: September 03, 2017, 03:14:17 PM »
I haven't smoked weed in three weeks, but I've been drinking/eating more.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #4653 on: September 03, 2017, 05:55:08 PM »
Had to take my first outdoor shit in probably 10 years behind a dumpster, I was all out of options. It went well enough.
well now i feel terrible

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 860
« Reply #4654 on: September 05, 2017, 11:16:50 AM »
well now i feel terrible

If you don't bury or consume it you're just letting predators know you're in the area. Be responsible.

I am not stoked on the largest Atlantic hurricane in recorded history heading towards me, but I am prepared because I already have a ton of prayers.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4655 on: September 05, 2017, 11:51:38 AM »
well now i feel terrible

If you don't bury or consume it you're just letting predators know you're in the area. Be responsible.

I am not stoked on the largest Atlantic hurricane in recorded history heading towards me, but I am prepared because I already have a ton of prayers.

we pray for little schmatty. little schmatty prays for SFB.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 86
  • AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #4656 on: September 05, 2017, 01:34:08 PM »
I've hung out with this lady twice but still no ass. so far all i've gotten was a really awkward kiss. i stood up all night with her drinking md 20/20 and bullshitting. she seems cool but i don't think it's going anywhere.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4657 on: September 05, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »
I've hung out with this lady twice but still no ass. so far all i've gotten was a really awkward kiss. i stood up all night with her drinking md 20/20 and bullshitting. she seems cool but i don't think it's going anywhere.

What flavor of maddog was it

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #4658 on: September 07, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »
I've been working on this awesome project with Google at the State Department in DC.  It pays well and the cloud stuff is really interesting to learn.  What pisses me off is this place is full of "Diplomats" but I haven't seen Killa Cam or Julez once.  Maybe they took the week off for Labor Day or something. 

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4659 on: September 07, 2017, 10:48:21 PM »
Some old army buddies were in town, went to some food trucks and karaoke, broke my sobriety. It wasn't firm, I planned on drinking again. Held it tonmederation, rappednsome cypress hill and sang Danzig.

Not stoked on waking up several hours later feeling guilty as fuck, holy shit.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:52:21 AM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »
you never know about pre-cum 

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4660 on: September 08, 2017, 07:57:42 AM »
I've been working on this awesome project with Google at the State Department in DC.  It pays well and the cloud stuff is really interesting to learn.  What pisses me off is this place is full of "Diplomats" but I haven't seen Killa Cam or Julez once.  Maybe they took the week off for Labor Day or something. 

not even JR the writer or Duke tha god?

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4661 on: September 08, 2017, 10:23:32 AM »

not even JR the writer or Duke tha god?

you check the kitchen? Juelz probably up there with that pyrex vision.

delaware county

• Rep: 4
    • www.kineticskateboarding.com
« Reply #4662 on: September 08, 2017, 01:22:35 PM »
Just started dating somebody officially for the first time in years

not stoked on the fact white nationalist/nazi/kkk people just got approved to get a permit to "protest" a block away from the tattoo shop I work at in 8 days. Charlottesville was such a tragedy, now it seems my city is at stake

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4663 on: September 08, 2017, 02:26:24 PM »
Some old army buddies were in town, went to some food trucks and karaoke, broke my sobriety. It wasn't firm, I planned on drinking again. Held it tonmederation, rappednsome cypress hill and sang Danzig.

Not stoked on waking up several hours later feeling guilty as fuck, holy shit.

Don't worry man, it happens, just don't let it continue.  That's the difference between a lapse and a relapse.  It was fun to party with your old friends, but remember how good you felt sober.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4664 on: September 08, 2017, 02:38:10 PM »

not stoked on the fact white nationalist/nazi/kkk people just got approved to get a permit to "protest" a block away from the tattoo shop I work at in 8 days. Charlottesville was such a tragedy, now it seems my city is at stake

Man, I got just the opposite.  I was walking to the metro in DC on Wednesday on 23rd Street and saw a ton of cop cars blocking off the road, like 8-10 cop cars.  My first thought was, "Someone got shot."  Next thing I hear is about 500 people marching down a main DC street doing a call and repeat, "Black lives matter" then "Here."  It was really loud with drums and mics.  It was a cool thing to see on the way home from work. 

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #4665 on: September 08, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »
Going to see Stephen King's "IT" tonight for the opening night. Stoked cause I've read nothing but awesome reviews.

Not stoked on the fact that I took the time to re read the entire "Dark Tower" series in anticipation of that adaptation and it sucked balls. Guess I should've just re read "IT"...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #4666 on: September 09, 2017, 07:06:56 AM »
Going to see Stephen King's "IT" tonight for the opening night. Stoked cause I've read nothing but awesome reviews.

Not stoked on the fact that I took the time to re read the entire "Dark Tower" series in anticipation of that adaptation and it sucked balls. Guess I should've just re read "IT"...
I did that, and it completely took me out of what should have been a fun movie going experience.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

delaware county

• Rep: 4
    • www.kineticskateboarding.com
« Reply #4667 on: September 09, 2017, 07:22:51 AM »

Man, I got just the opposite.  I was walking to the metro in DC on Wednesday on 23rd Street and saw a ton of cop cars blocking off the road, like 8-10 cop cars.  My first thought was, "Someone got shot."  Next thing I hear is about 500 people marching down a main DC street doing a call and repeat, "Black lives matter" then "Here."  It was really loud with drums and mics.  It was a cool thing to see on the way home from work. 

The unite the right dudes just lost the permit, apparently it's still happening here though. It'll just be disguised as a "save the monuments" thing which is a bummer. So many protests have been so violent lately. DC always seems to be tense whenever I'm up there skating. I'm glad the good guys are out there standing up to these idiots without masks and shields. Stay safe!

shark tits

« Reply #4668 on: September 09, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »
so i grew beets for some unknown reason. must've looked neat at the nursery or my quest for novelty. for anyways, they grew well so i got my mom to look up a borscht stew like my hero raskolnikov usedta eat.
so, stoked on growing beets but not stoked on eating beets.

coupedepill

• Rep: 22
« Reply #4669 on: September 09, 2017, 08:37:37 PM »

Blue barber comb gel?

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #4670 on: September 09, 2017, 11:32:11 PM »

Blue barber comb gel?

md 20/20 is most likely watered down barbicide, it was orange, that's all i recall. still amazed i didn't get any with the md invovled. the last time i drank md with lady she gave up the anal

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4671 on: September 10, 2017, 05:21:05 PM »
so i grew beets for some unknown reason. must've looked neat at the nursery or my quest for novelty. for anyways, they grew well so i got my mom to look up a borscht stew like my hero raskolnikov usedta eat.
beetroot hummus though son ;)
I honestly wish I lived near you just so I could come and collect all this food you grow that you don't want

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

shark tits

« Reply #4672 on: September 10, 2017, 05:30:15 PM »
beetroot hummus though son ;)
I honestly wish I lived near you just so I could come and collect all this food you grow that you don't want
oh, i eat it i just complain. if i ever do beets agian i'm gonna harvest the greens. maybe as a trade crop but i've got that 'kids are starving in china' attitude from being homeless so i eat everything.
that said, i do get a surplus and i would totally break bread. 

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4673 on: September 10, 2017, 06:43:14 PM »
wait you didn't harvest the greens either? >:( fry them shits up with some garlic and it's amazing
also, juice your beets son. Even just beetroot and watermelon is amazing.

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #4674 on: September 11, 2017, 05:06:03 PM »
So I work in a kitchen, I have been stepping in as lead cook ( since they fired the guy who was lead cook) . Anyway our deli girl just walked out and a catering that calls for 20 sandwiches got moved from Thursday to tomorrow morning. We have a manager who is fairly new. It's kinda fun watching her crack under the pressure. She is on the slicer sweating her ass off because everyone else is busy doing their own work.
We have been pretty short staffed for a while now so I'm pretty used to it. I was the guy catching everything and making sure it all runs smoothly but now that I'm nailed down into a position I can't. I feel bad that she is stressing out but I am enjoying the show.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #4675 on: September 12, 2017, 01:48:57 AM »
^ i also work in a kitchen and just found out one of the managers thinks i'm ready to train for the line cook, broil side. I've only been and expo/dish washer for about 6 months. i'm stoked but also nervous. usually you work your way up from fry side then to mid and finally to broil.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #4676 on: September 12, 2017, 04:19:25 PM »
^ i also work in a kitchen and just found out one of the managers thinks i'm ready to train for the line cook, broil side. I've only been and expo/dish washer for about 6 months. i'm stoked but also nervous. usually you work your way up from fry side then to mid and finally to broil.
Dope I hope the transition goes well for you. I started out on the grill 3 years ago now I run the night shift. All you have to do to kill it is give a shit.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #4677 on: September 12, 2017, 05:07:23 PM »
I'm moving back to San Fransisco, without much money saved up...going to have to be frugal, start walking more dogs through Wag in my spare time, pick up a second job, and keep working towards becoming a web developer. It's going to suck for the next year or so, and I know I'm going to have to cut back on time I spend skating/fucking around. At the same time, it's one of the few places where I feel happy, without wanting to get fucked up. Plus, I really hate Texas.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #4678 on: September 13, 2017, 12:39:46 AM »
Dope I hope the transition goes well for you. I started out on the grill 3 years ago now I run the night shift. All you have to do to kill it is give a shit.

thank you man, i'm excited because it feels more like i have a real job. thank you for the advice, i shall give more of a fuck than the average joe

Parker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -9
  • chongo
    • tumblr
« Reply #4679 on: September 13, 2017, 12:46:42 AM »
have a pretty sick construction/framing job right now. Never done much framing or anything. Done lots of construction. But my boss expects me to know so much shit. Stoked on the job for sure.