Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 378826 times)

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4680 on: September 13, 2017, 09:09:52 AM »
Power's been out since Irma hit and is expected to come back on overnight. I bet it sucks but I wouldn't know because first thing after the storm passed I hopped on over to the universal resorts and may never go home.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -322
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #4681 on: September 13, 2017, 09:14:09 AM »
have a pretty sick construction/framing job right now. Never done much framing or anything. Done lots of construction. But my boss expects me to know so much shit. Stoked on the job for sure.

Get some books and start reading, stoked for you man.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4682 on: September 14, 2017, 12:57:49 PM »
I've hung out with this lady twice but still no ass. so far all i've gotten was a really awkward kiss. i stood up all night with her drinking md 20/20 and bullshitting. she seems cool but i don't think it's going anywhere.

What flavor of maddog was it

Blue barber comb gel?

md 20/20 is most likely watered down barbicide, it was orange, that's all i recall. still amazed i didn't get any with the md invovled. the last time i drank md with lady she gave up the anal

The last time I drank md 20/20 with a woman she drank most of it on the way to the bar then vomited all over the floor of the bar and me before passing out

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #4683 on: September 14, 2017, 02:52:51 PM »
have a pretty sick construction/framing job right now. Never done much framing or anything. Done lots of construction. But my boss expects me to know so much shit. Stoked on the job for sure.

Framing is basically a fun math class where you actually use this math in real life instead of learning the quadratic formula for no fucking reason. So just look at it like math. If you are good math you should have no problem with it, if you aren't, fuck it you can use you a calculator. My teachers encouraged that because they always said "no one is going to tell you you're not allowed to use a calculator on the job"

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #4684 on: September 14, 2017, 07:07:50 PM »
^ i also work in a kitchen and just found out one of the managers thinks i'm ready to train for the line cook, broil side. I've only been and expo/dish washer for about 6 months. i'm stoked but also nervous. usually you work your way up from fry side then to mid and finally to broil.

Awesome, good luck! If you had any love for cooking outside of work you'll be fine! To be honest I skipped even the dishwash and went straight onto saute/grill sections, although admittedly at first in shitty restaurants. If you already know the basic differences between good and bad cooking you just need to learn efficiency & timing to be an absolute machine.

Not stoked: I'm seeing out the last weeks of a job while waiting for a new opening. Day to day I'm often super bored and finding it difficult to properly care about everything in the kitchen in the way I did before I had plans to go. Current place has also hired a bad bunch of youngbloods that seem to forget everything anyone shows them in a day or two and can be dangerously dumb.

Stoked: I have the freedom to order pretty much anything I want to play around with as the chef is tied up with babysitting morons and mountains of paperwork. Its nice to have this freedom to get a bit creative/ experiment with ingredients I'm not that familiar with. Also all the staff seem to enjoy the tastings that I put up every so often & I get a broad spectrum of feedback on anything I make which is often very instructive.

All in all I can't complain, I just feel like I'm on pause, waiting for the next thing to start.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
« Reply #4685 on: September 14, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »
I've hung out with this lady twice but still no ass. so far all i've gotten was a really awkward kiss. i stood up all night with her drinking md 20/20 and bullshitting. she seems cool but i don't think it's going anywhere.

What flavor of maddog was it

Blue barber comb gel?

md 20/20 is most likely watered down barbicide, it was orange, that's all i recall. still amazed i didn't get any with the md invovled. the last time i drank md with lady she gave up the anal

The last time I drank md 20/20 with a woman she drank most of it on the way to the bar then vomited all over the floor of the bar and me before passing out
This sounds about right.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #4686 on: September 16, 2017, 02:30:31 PM »
just got an hj

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #4687 on: September 16, 2017, 04:03:11 PM »
just got an hj
I hope you didn't pay for it.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 388
« Reply #4688 on: September 16, 2017, 04:16:58 PM »

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #4689 on: September 17, 2017, 03:27:22 AM »
Yesterday I was flying to vietnam in a work trip with my colleagues but then I was blocked on the airport because of some issues with the visa. I had the shittiest day ever because of it, really stressful since I had to deal with last minute problems all by my own (which I was clueless how to resolve) Now I finally got in and am flying in less than 2 hours. Its not a direct flight anymore but hopefully everything goes fine.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4690 on: September 17, 2017, 05:48:01 PM »
I'm in the beginning phases of buying my first house. It's really exciting to think that I might own my own fucking house in a few months, but it's super overwhelming. The market in my area is super high too and there are not really a lot of decent, liveable homes in the price range I can afford. Almost anything affordable gets picked up and flipped and I don't have the experience or the money to do that kind of work to a house.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #4691 on: September 20, 2017, 02:50:17 AM »
I got one of those Tikka Masala dinners from Trader Joe's...enjoyed eating it, but not shitting it...constipation+diarrhea.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

Spaghetti Croc69

• Rep: -7
« Reply #4692 on: September 21, 2017, 06:06:38 AM »
Not at all happy that im back in school but stoked its my last year

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4693 on: September 21, 2017, 08:12:00 PM »
- went to my local (non-skate) park after my boy went to day care yesterday for a roll and got kicked out by some workers who were cleaning up after the recent typhoon

+ went back to work/ did some errands and then returned to said park and had a session once the workers had gone home

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

wheelies

« Reply #4694 on: September 22, 2017, 11:56:36 AM »
Order 100mg of shit, my mans seends me 623mg. instead  :o

So make my little 50ml bottle, check n c the next day and the rest of the bag is gone. I could have swoered back of ps2 was mom proof. sheeeyit.

shark tits

« Reply #4695 on: September 22, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
ok, so i'm a 40 yr old unemployable jerk and i harvested some weed today [3 plants] and i'm an artist so i stenciled some weed all over one of rusty's hoodies i inherited. it's looking good and i'm feeling about that do-gooder life, that altruistic full on rapist shit. i'm gonna skate to the aids place/needle exchange [they're 2 places but their backyards go ass to ass].
i'm gonna volunteer and make my town a slightly better place, right?
nah, i get self conscious about my weed hoodie but no way am i turning it inside out. it's like a challenge to myself to wear some childish all over print FA hoodie except it's diy weed.
so i end up skating the diy next to the aids/needle center.
on the way home i seen a girl that was on my dick but i blew her off cause when my skate habit's on me i don't care about pussy. i give her the nod.
so i'm at home thinking 'i'm gonna fuck that girl. or another one. i don't care if i have to pay for it!'
but then i jerked off to lily allen and now i don't know if i'm gonna feel the need.
this isn't the first time lily allen has goddamn cockblocked me either.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4696 on: September 22, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
Doing great guys.

Guy Ferrari

• Rep: 3
  • Welcome to Flavortown
« Reply #4697 on: September 23, 2017, 04:19:54 AM »
ok, so i'm a 40 yr old unemployable jerk and i harvested some weed today [3 plants] and i'm an artist so i stenciled some weed all over one of rusty's hoodies i inherited. it's looking good and i'm feeling about that do-gooder life, that altruistic full on rapist shit. i'm gonna skate to the aids place/needle exchange [they're 2 places but their backyards go ass to ass].
i'm gonna volunteer and make my town a slightly better place, right?
nah, i get self conscious about my weed hoodie but no way am i turning it inside out. it's like a challenge to myself to wear some childish all over print FA hoodie except it's diy weed.
so i end up skating the diy next to the aids/needle center.
on the way home i seen a girl that was on my dick but i blew her off cause when my skate habit's on me i don't care about pussy. i give her the nod.
so i'm at home thinking 'i'm gonna fuck that girl. or another one. i don't care if i have to pay for it!'
but then i jerked off to lily allen and now i don't know if i'm gonna feel the need.
this isn't the first time lily allen has goddamn cockblocked me either.

you sure you don't mean feed the need?  ;)

shark tits

« Reply #4698 on: September 23, 2017, 06:33:40 AM »
heh, you're prolly right guy.
stoked on skating and talking to ladies last night. not stoked, i didn't kickflip into any pussy.
my neighbor kid who can't ollie [not the salvadorean kid, he's good] skates by and tells me he may have cancer in his leg. he's kinda got that white boy thug front that comes w/ my neighborhood but he just seemed really fragile when he told me that. i tried to make some jokes about quitting smoking but shit is fucked. he grew up around the corner so it's not environmental like powerlines.
stoked on people calling my yard 'a farm' but not stoked on i can't get any help working the land.
stoked to chip in at the diy but not stoked i haven't built my own spot in a dog's age.
stoked on soul asylum
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:14:07 AM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

wheelies

« Reply #4699 on: September 23, 2017, 12:20:24 PM »
Going to a 7 month program Monday. I got fucked up again and this is shit be happening to much. I might abscond from the program dough.

Got in a fight with my brother over weed, n shit, nigga took my drugs, nigga tryd to you some ufc fag shit. Like ARM BAR bro, I coulda clocked em but im not like that, got my shit back anyway.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #4700 on: September 23, 2017, 05:25:36 PM »
Tomorrow, I'll work for some kind of army event on the university where I work at. Working at a sunday fucking blows, but I'm either buying a deck or travelling with that money. None of that shop marfim deck shit, I'm buying maple. Or just renting a bunk bed at a hostel somewhere cool.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4701 on: September 23, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »
Up at my Mom's for the weekend. Been eating a ton. Her husband likes to watch Fox News during dinner. There was a few times I couldn't contain my laughter. Not stoked I had to tell my mom I didn't care what she thought about Kaepernick because she's a 60 year old white lady.

Weed is legal here. Going to hit the shop tomorrow for some gummy bears and topical creams.
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4702 on: September 24, 2017, 04:10:48 AM »
Up at my Mom's for the weekend. Been eating a ton. Her husband likes to watch Fox News during dinner. There was a few times I couldn't contain my laughter. Not stoked I had to tell my mom I didn't care what she thought about Kaepernick because she's a 60 year old white lady.

Weed is legal here. Going to hit the shop tomorrow for some gummy bears and topical creams.

Any time I'm at my mom's house I get to totally shatter her Fox news world and I love it. I also drop the "well you're in your 70s so is what you think important?"

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4703 on: September 25, 2017, 05:39:34 PM »
+ finally found some good organic decaf coffee
- I'm drinking decaf

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 19
  • Beef jerky time
« Reply #4704 on: September 26, 2017, 06:12:48 AM »
Just got to my parents house in MA yesterday after waiting out a storm for 4 days. Got to skate the remodeled park and hang with old friends.

downside: I go back to the bay this afternoon

shark tits

« Reply #4705 on: September 27, 2017, 10:02:29 AM »
picking okra outta my yard. harvested a dozen small and 2 large jars of the drug marijuana. not stoked i don't have customers.
also, volunteered at the needle exchange but i'm scared they're gonna turn me down after the CORI check. sucks cause they've got a garden and i could prolly put some bees down there, maybe get em funded by outside sources.

Dwyck

• Rep: -24
  • I left my Phillie at home - do you have another?
« Reply #4706 on: September 27, 2017, 12:04:45 PM »
just hit 60 days of sobriety/just started smoking again. i think with my age and how manageable binge drinking is in college i'd be fine the other way around

caught a makeout last weekend/with a friend i'd rather not sleep with because it's too weird

really into my classes this semester and am starting the major declaration process dumb early/my ADHD medication is fucking me up big time, feel like a total robot and can't get it up, and my psych's office won't call me back
When discussions spiral into shit like this it's time to drop 250ug lsd and stare at a lake for a minute.

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -38
« Reply #4707 on: October 04, 2017, 04:07:31 AM »
im on vacation to another city here in china Kunming. had a sick ass day yesterday chilling with some local skaters and skating this make shift park.. but today i fuckin woke up feeling like shit..
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4708 on: October 04, 2017, 02:42:05 PM »
I've knocked down drinking from 3-4 drinks a day, with a lot more on the weekends to 3-4 a week total. Trying to make some better decisions. Now I'm just more aware of my own thoughts now that I'm not hungover 70% of the week and I'm not really enjoying that aspect

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #4709 on: October 05, 2017, 03:59:50 AM »
I've knocked down drinking from 3-4 drinks a day, with a lot more on the weekends to 3-4 a week total. Trying to make some better decisions. Now I'm just more aware of my own thoughts now that I'm not hungover 70% of the week and I'm not really enjoying that aspect

Right on man. It can only get better from here. Now, if you're not happy with something, change it.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.