Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709501 times)

Spaghetti Croc69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4620 on: September 21, 2017, 06:06:38 AM »
Not at all happy that im back in school but stoked its my last year

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4621 on: September 21, 2017, 08:12:00 PM »
- went to my local (non-skate) park after my boy went to day care yesterday for a roll and got kicked out by some workers who were cleaning up after the recent typhoon

+ went back to work/ did some errands and then returned to said park and had a session once the workers had gone home

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

wheelies

« Reply #4622 on: September 22, 2017, 11:56:36 AM »
Order 100mg of shit, my mans seends me 623mg. instead  :o

So make my little 50ml bottle, check n c the next day and the rest of the bag is gone. I could have swoered back of ps2 was mom proof. sheeeyit.

shark tits

« Reply #4623 on: September 22, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
ok, so i'm a 40 yr old unemployable jerk and i harvested some weed today [3 plants] and i'm an artist so i stenciled some weed all over one of rusty's hoodies i inherited. it's looking good and i'm feeling about that do-gooder life, that altruistic full on rapist shit. i'm gonna skate to the aids place/needle exchange [they're 2 places but their backyards go ass to ass].
i'm gonna volunteer and make my town a slightly better place, right?
nah, i get self conscious about my weed hoodie but no way am i turning it inside out. it's like a challenge to myself to wear some childish all over print FA hoodie except it's diy weed.
so i end up skating the diy next to the aids/needle center.
on the way home i seen a girl that was on my dick but i blew her off cause when my skate habit's on me i don't care about pussy. i give her the nod.
so i'm at home thinking 'i'm gonna fuck that girl. or another one. i don't care if i have to pay for it!'
but then i jerked off to lily allen and now i don't know if i'm gonna feel the need.
this isn't the first time lily allen has goddamn cockblocked me either.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4624 on: September 22, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
Doing great guys.

Guy Ferrari

• Rep: 6
  • Welcome to Flavortown
« Reply #4625 on: September 23, 2017, 04:19:54 AM »
ok, so i'm a 40 yr old unemployable jerk and i harvested some weed today [3 plants] and i'm an artist so i stenciled some weed all over one of rusty's hoodies i inherited. it's looking good and i'm feeling about that do-gooder life, that altruistic full on rapist shit. i'm gonna skate to the aids place/needle exchange [they're 2 places but their backyards go ass to ass].
i'm gonna volunteer and make my town a slightly better place, right?
nah, i get self conscious about my weed hoodie but no way am i turning it inside out. it's like a challenge to myself to wear some childish all over print FA hoodie except it's diy weed.
so i end up skating the diy next to the aids/needle center.
on the way home i seen a girl that was on my dick but i blew her off cause when my skate habit's on me i don't care about pussy. i give her the nod.
so i'm at home thinking 'i'm gonna fuck that girl. or another one. i don't care if i have to pay for it!'
but then i jerked off to lily allen and now i don't know if i'm gonna feel the need.
this isn't the first time lily allen has goddamn cockblocked me either.

you sure you don't mean feed the need?  ;)

shark tits

« Reply #4626 on: September 23, 2017, 06:33:40 AM »
heh, you're prolly right guy.
stoked on skating and talking to ladies last night. not stoked, i didn't kickflip into any pussy.
my neighbor kid who can't ollie [not the salvadorean kid, he's good] skates by and tells me he may have cancer in his leg. he's kinda got that white boy thug front that comes w/ my neighborhood but he just seemed really fragile when he told me that. i tried to make some jokes about quitting smoking but shit is fucked. he grew up around the corner so it's not environmental like powerlines.
stoked on people calling my yard 'a farm' but not stoked on i can't get any help working the land.
stoked to chip in at the diy but not stoked i haven't built my own spot in a dog's age.
stoked on soul asylum
Soul Asylum - Somebody to Shove
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:14:07 AM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

wheelies

« Reply #4627 on: September 23, 2017, 12:20:24 PM »
Going to a 7 month program Monday. I got fucked up again and this is shit be happening to much. I might abscond from the program dough.

Got in a fight with my brother over weed, n shit, nigga took my drugs, nigga tryd to you some ufc fag shit. Like ARM BAR bro, I coulda clocked em but im not like that, got my shit back anyway.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #4628 on: September 23, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »
Up at my Mom's for the weekend. Been eating a ton. Her husband likes to watch Fox News during dinner. There was a few times I couldn't contain my laughter. Not stoked I had to tell my mom I didn't care what she thought about Kaepernick because she's a 60 year old white lady.

Weed is legal here. Going to hit the shop tomorrow for some gummy bears and topical creams.
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4629 on: September 24, 2017, 04:10:48 AM »
Up at my Mom's for the weekend. Been eating a ton. Her husband likes to watch Fox News during dinner. There was a few times I couldn't contain my laughter. Not stoked I had to tell my mom I didn't care what she thought about Kaepernick because she's a 60 year old white lady.

Weed is legal here. Going to hit the shop tomorrow for some gummy bears and topical creams.

Any time I'm at my mom's house I get to totally shatter her Fox news world and I love it. I also drop the "well you're in your 70s so is what you think important?"

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4630 on: September 25, 2017, 05:39:34 PM »
+ finally found some good organic decaf coffee
- I'm drinking decaf

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #4631 on: September 26, 2017, 06:12:48 AM »
Just got to my parents house in MA yesterday after waiting out a storm for 4 days. Got to skate the remodeled park and hang with old friends.

downside: I go back to the bay this afternoon

shark tits

« Reply #4632 on: September 27, 2017, 10:02:29 AM »
picking okra outta my yard. harvested a dozen small and 2 large jars of the drug marijuana. not stoked i don't have customers.
also, volunteered at the needle exchange but i'm scared they're gonna turn me down after the CORI check. sucks cause they've got a garden and i could prolly put some bees down there, maybe get em funded by outside sources.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #4633 on: September 27, 2017, 12:04:45 PM »
just hit 60 days of sobriety/just started smoking again. i think with my age and how manageable binge drinking is in college i'd be fine the other way around

caught a makeout last weekend/with a friend i'd rather not sleep with because it's too weird

really into my classes this semester and am starting the major declaration process dumb early/my ADHD medication is fucking me up big time, feel like a total robot and can't get it up, and my psych's office won't call me back
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #4634 on: October 04, 2017, 04:07:31 AM »
im on vacation to another city here in china Kunming. had a sick ass day yesterday chilling with some local skaters and skating this make shift park.. but today i fuckin woke up feeling like shit..
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

calvinsdream

« Reply #4635 on: October 04, 2017, 02:42:05 PM »
I've knocked down drinking from 3-4 drinks a day, with a lot more on the weekends to 3-4 a week total. Trying to make some better decisions. Now I'm just more aware of my own thoughts now that I'm not hungover 70% of the week and I'm not really enjoying that aspect

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4636 on: October 05, 2017, 03:59:50 AM »
I've knocked down drinking from 3-4 drinks a day, with a lot more on the weekends to 3-4 a week total. Trying to make some better decisions. Now I'm just more aware of my own thoughts now that I'm not hungover 70% of the week and I'm not really enjoying that aspect

Right on man. It can only get better from here. Now, if you're not happy with something, change it.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #4637 on: October 05, 2017, 09:14:13 PM »
i took a gamble on a fart and lost, but at least i was at home when it happened.

yungapplejuice

« Reply #4638 on: October 06, 2017, 09:38:52 AM »
Here we go  . . I used to help run a fairly popular forum for this nerdy otaku based community some friends and I created & definitely grew up on various pc gaming clan bb's before that . . had esl teammates come through to a live show when I was still gigging , and made lifelong friends that I still keep in touch with . There's two other forums I'm on rn , but never imagined I'd post something personal like this on any of them (pre-drug addled mind) -.-'

Today is the second step into my life of sobriety (stopped hard drugs [everything] last year and now ditching the alcohol/marijuana) . Started really dipping into psychedelics mid HS (turning 28 next month) , so it's been over a decade of blowing it .

Had a drink @ my mentor's jazz gig last Saturday and haven't thought about having a sip since . Not too worried about the drinking - I know I can put the bottle down without a struggle .

For me , the vice is herb . I'm just tired of smoking a dime blunt at least 1nce a day everyday (could never smoke at the end of the day after my work was complete or smoke bowls to conserve bud - I would just roll the whole dime/dub up and burn it all in one session) . Realized I slowed down on skating and making serious progression on music . It's hard to quit anything you've done regularly for years because it leaves that uncomfortable void . . .

Almost made it a whole week but cracked this past Monday after getting into it with some family members . Hit up the homie on my way back from work in Gardena and ended up in east Compton smoking the night away . The thing that sucks most is that I know I can't be around certain friends . Friends who are all around me in a bunch of different cities that I've spent years in . Luckily my lady doesn't smoke or drink and had my back through fam fights , street fights , jail , getting the boot from uni , couch surfing etc. She's helped me cope with a lot of bullshit I got myself into over the past 8 years and I plan on leaning on her heavy . She's dope . I clawed my way back into my uni and finished up my degree last year , made up with (most) of my fam and moved back into my childhood home which beats the dinky ass overpriced studio we were cooped up in downtown .

I've been itching to share these musical ideas I've had stuck in my head . . looking back at old photos of my fam and I fucks me up bigtime .

Gonna go MIA from social media/internet for a bit . Hopefully next time I drop by I will be in a better head space & have some proper musical material/experiences to share .

Stay up yall

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4639 on: October 10, 2017, 08:49:51 AM »
Right on man. Stay on top of your shit.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #4640 on: October 11, 2017, 03:05:07 AM »
Coming to terms with the fact I need a gf.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

shark tits

« Reply #4641 on: October 12, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
my nurse crush at the suboxin place told me 'you're looking a lot better' and i must've been beaming cause then she tempered it w/ 'that's one of the rewarding things about this job, seeing people come back'.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4642 on: October 12, 2017, 10:54:53 PM »
^she tried to stay professionnal by saying that, she's secretly attracted by you, go for it, sharktits !

NeppuNeppu

« Reply #4643 on: October 13, 2017, 11:12:41 AM »
I had an interview this morning that I think went well enough such that it's highly likely I'll get the job, but there's also a strong possibility I was just sperging out for 40-50 minutes. So I'm stuck in between feeling hopeful and defeated which is an annoying feeling.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4644 on: October 13, 2017, 11:20:45 AM »
I had an interview this morning that I think went well enough such that it's highly likely I'll get the job, but there's also a strong possibility I was just sperging out for 40-50 minutes. So I'm stuck in between feeling hopeful and defeated which is an annoying feeling.

jerk off again and maybe you'll feel better.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4645 on: October 13, 2017, 11:25:27 AM »
^^and don't forget the part when you drink it

NeppuNeppu

« Reply #4646 on: October 13, 2017, 12:45:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I haven't jerked off in like a month so you're probably right. Good call.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4647 on: October 13, 2017, 12:49:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I haven't jerked off in like a month so you're probably right. Good call.

What?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4648 on: October 13, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »
somebody's not getting a job

NeppuNeppu

« Reply #4649 on: October 13, 2017, 01:22:48 PM »
somebody's not getting a job

Well, at least I'll be free to make up for the time spent not jerking off.