Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379746 times)

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -383
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4860 on: January 17, 2018, 06:43:53 PM »
Do what you gotta do, man, but think about this before you go work full time at the diner.

Your parents are paying for your tuition because they want you to be able to get a job where you can support yourself some day. You have less than a year left and you'll be done. If you were my kid, I'd rather help you finish up school if that means paying for insurance until you can afford it on your own than see you walk away from it to go work full time at a diner. They didn't pay for that. Not to dog on cooks and wait staff, but anyone can get a job at a diner with no school required. I get not wanting to burden your parents any more than you have to, I hated it myself, but I know I'd be bummed if you didn't finish school and I don't even know you in real life and I can guarantee your parents will be bummed too.

Give it some thought. I know a few people who walked away from good opportunities and ended up working dead end jobs for way too long. You don't want that to happen to you.
solid advice

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4861 on: January 17, 2018, 06:59:29 PM »
I'm adding pistachios to this thread. Stoked how good they are. Not stoked because I can't stop eating them!

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #4862 on: January 18, 2018, 12:14:40 AM »
What kind of dipshit drops out of any kind of school to go work at a diner? That's the first job someone gets after they did 25 years for murder. Even if you were going to school to learn to work at a diner it would be a better decision than quitting to work at one.
Itís a bit harsh, but on point.

Tobey:
Stay in school and get assistance.
https://www.compass.state.pa.us
Thereís even a fucking mobile-app for it.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #4863 on: January 18, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »
Update on my situation: Went for the job interview today and he said he had nothing for me but was going give my number to some pizza place in the city. Wasn't too stoked on that but we kept talking and eventually asked me what I was going to school for. Told him carpentry and then he said "oh well I have a bunch of carpenters that come in and eat, give me your number and whenever they come in I'll ask them if they need help, if they do I'll give them your number".

So I'm pretty stoked on that. Don't have to give up school and can work in my field when I have days off from school.

Thanks again everyone, especially JB

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #4864 on: January 21, 2018, 08:32:16 AM »
hearing 'andrew reynolds rvca collection- made in USA!'
then seeing said collection..

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #4865 on: January 21, 2018, 09:06:57 AM »
There was a sexy mom at the park session today, every time i would go to my car to grab a beer or roll a cig i could tell she was staring at me, so when I leaved with a homie back in the car,I waved my hand to her to say goodbye from a distance(beer confidence) and turn my head back to the car, and my homie told me she waved back, she was still with her arm on her head when I looked....should have gone talk to her but I leaved, wish I will see her next session, I'll introduce myself ;)

edit: stupid me
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:22:07 AM by the snake »

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #4866 on: January 21, 2018, 09:39:30 AM »
the snake, are you French?

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4867 on: January 21, 2018, 09:42:48 AM »
yes I am

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4868 on: January 21, 2018, 09:44:16 AM »
Some woman stuck her foot out, and went out of her way, to try and trip me on the sidewalk, but I ollied over her foot. She then yelled, ďI hope you eat shit!Ē

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #4869 on: January 21, 2018, 10:02:04 AM »
Some woman stuck her foot out, and went out of her way, to try and trip me on the sidewalk, but I ollied over her foot. She then yelled, ďI hope you eat shit!Ē

Man imagine if you loudly farted mid ollie

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4870 on: January 21, 2018, 10:08:12 AM »

Man imagine if you loudly farted mid ollie
I would be more stoked if I shit my pants and a gust wafted the stench directly to her nostrils.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #4871 on: January 21, 2018, 10:40:33 AM »
yes I am

Right on. I hope you get to finesse the lady next time man!

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4872 on: January 21, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »
yes I am

Right on. I hope you get to finesse the lady next time man!
thanks dude, I'll do my best

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4873 on: January 22, 2018, 08:09:32 AM »
At least I'm not a Packers fan

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4874 on: January 22, 2018, 09:56:07 AM »

Ohhhh I wish I wouldn't have looked it up...ouch

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -322
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #4875 on: January 23, 2018, 02:40:32 AM »
Broke my phone, it quit charging so i bought another one. 3rd smart phone ive had. Wish i could go back to a flip phone.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -668
« Reply #4876 on: January 23, 2018, 03:02:00 AM »
Things seem to be alright now. Except for my anxiety, which nullifies my first statement.

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -67
« Reply #4877 on: January 23, 2018, 06:54:18 AM »

Ohhhh I wish I wouldn't have looked it up...ouch

Pretty basic looking clothing? Nothing to offensive to me..

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4878 on: January 23, 2018, 07:39:48 AM »
Broke my phone, it quit charging so i bought another one. 3rd smart phone ive had. Wish i could go back to a flip phone.
I always bought shitty phones until I got the iPhone 7. I havenít had any problems other than occasionally freezing or crashing, but thatís usually an app issue. It seemed as if I was saving money by buying $150-250 phones, because they had great specifications and were still from reputable companies. None of them were good for more than a couple months. Spending $300-500 yearly is fucking stupid, when you can have an iPhone in an Otterbox, for a while. One of my friends had an iPhone 4 since 2012 or 2013, and it just shit on him.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #4879 on: January 23, 2018, 03:15:22 PM »
A kid I kinda know from the skatepark who I always figured was a little bit touched found me on facebook and I've spent the last few days reading his insane manic ramblings. I think he might rape Anne Hathaway and some chick fro SNL

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -668
« Reply #4880 on: January 24, 2018, 03:42:39 AM »
A kid I kinda know from the skatepark who I always figured was a little bit touched found me on facebook and I've spent the last few days reading his insane manic ramblings. I think he might rape Anne Hathaway and some chick fro SNL

If you can handle all the gay stuff, you can enjoy Anne Hathaways tits in Brokeback Mountain.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4881 on: January 24, 2018, 08:41:21 AM »
If you can handle all the gay stuff, you can enjoy Anne Hathaways tits in Brokeback Mountain.
Just see tits in real life. Theyíre better and you can play with them.

Iíve been matching with a shitload of attractive women, on Tinder, but theyíre all 18-22.

I bailed on a 20-year old college student that I matched with last night. She wanted me to smoke and watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2. It mainly came down to not wanting to travel two hours (round-trip), when I have to get to work by 8 AM. I feel grimy anytime I hook up with someone significantly younger than me, so Iím just going to tell myself that I made the right decision. I ended up smoking a blunt after jerking off, and now Iím at work.

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #4882 on: January 25, 2018, 10:59:02 AM »
+ i got into the graduate program that i'd been wanting to get into, so i'll be going for that shit next fall, and out of this rather dead end and boring job i'm in now.

- no official offer letter yet, but presumably i'll be in for pay cut, albeit not too bad of one. also may have more flexible schedule to do other little jobs here and there, but that is TBD.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #4883 on: January 25, 2018, 11:09:37 AM »

Iíve been matching with a shitload of attractive women, on Tinder, but theyíre all 18-22.

I bailed on a 20-year old college student that I matched with last night. She wanted me to smoke and watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2. It mainly came down to not wanting to travel two hours (round-trip), when I have to get to work by 8 AM. I feel grimy anytime I hook up with someone significantly younger than me, so Iím just going to tell myself that I made the right decision. I ended up smoking a blunt after jerking off, and now Iím at work.

Do this every time and you'll have unlocked one of the universe's truths.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

calvinsdream

• Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4884 on: January 25, 2018, 04:55:17 PM »

My current chick is 21 (Iím 31) and I figured that she would be fairy immature, but sheís actually the most mature woman Iíve been with as far as general outlook and stability. Like so much so Iíve actually been learning spanish.

Like Iíve dated women from 25-45 years old and other than the ones on the upper range of that scale all of them were less mature than my current. Depends on the person.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4885 on: January 25, 2018, 05:26:19 PM »

My current chick is 21 (Iím 31) and I figured that she would be fairy immature, but sheís actually the most mature woman Iíve been with as far as general outlook and stability. Like so much so Iíve actually been learning spanish.

Like Iíve dated women from 25-45 years old and other than the ones on the upper range of that scale all of them were less mature than my current. Depends on the person.
It has nothing to do with maturity. I just feel creepy/grimy when I have sex with women that are 10 years younger than me. Itís just not for me.

calvinsdream

• Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #4886 on: January 25, 2018, 07:15:18 PM »

It has nothing to do with maturity. I just feel creepy/grimy when I have sex with women that are 10 years younger than me. Itís just not for me.

Fair enough! Everybody has their preferences. Whatís your preferred age range?

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4887 on: January 25, 2018, 07:33:39 PM »
^
24+

OldieButFrenchie

• Rep: 36
« Reply #4888 on: January 26, 2018, 03:38:32 AM »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4889 on: January 26, 2018, 08:01:54 AM »
Stoked to have my apartment to myself after my roommate left for an out of state job. No offense to him, though. He was as good as I could have hoped a roommate to be. Not stoked on fielding potential new roommates from craigslist and other stupid sites and apps. You don't gotta send me thirty texts, I don't give a shit about your lifestyle, you already know the reputation of this neighborhood, and goddamn it, I said only one tenant very specifically in the ad! Just look at the room and show me the fucking money!

edit: Hey if any slap heads are looking for a place in San Diego, pm my dumb ass.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:45:25 AM by L33Tg33k »