Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709689 times)

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #4800 on: January 22, 2018, 08:09:32 AM »
At least I'm not a Packers fan

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

calvinsdream

« Reply #4801 on: January 22, 2018, 09:56:07 AM »
hearing 'andrew reynolds rvca collection- made in USA!'
then seeing said collection..

Ohhhh I wish I wouldn't have looked it up...ouch

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #4802 on: January 23, 2018, 02:40:32 AM »
Broke my phone, it quit charging so i bought another one. 3rd smart phone ive had. Wish i could go back to a flip phone.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4803 on: January 23, 2018, 03:02:00 AM »
Things seem to be alright now. Except for my anxiety, which nullifies my first statement.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #4804 on: January 23, 2018, 06:54:18 AM »
Expand Quote
hearing 'andrew reynolds rvca collection- made in USA!'
then seeing said collection..
[close]

Ohhhh I wish I wouldn't have looked it up...ouch

Pretty basic looking clothing? Nothing to offensive to me..

Pigeon

« Reply #4805 on: January 23, 2018, 07:39:48 AM »
Broke my phone, it quit charging so i bought another one. 3rd smart phone ive had. Wish i could go back to a flip phone.
I always bought shitty phones until I got the iPhone 7. I haven’t had any problems other than occasionally freezing or crashing, but that’s usually an app issue. It seemed as if I was saving money by buying $150-250 phones, because they had great specifications and were still from reputable companies. None of them were good for more than a couple months. Spending $300-500 yearly is fucking stupid, when you can have an iPhone in an Otterbox, for a while. One of my friends had an iPhone 4 since 2012 or 2013, and it just shit on him.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #4806 on: January 23, 2018, 03:15:22 PM »
A kid I kinda know from the skatepark who I always figured was a little bit touched found me on facebook and I've spent the last few days reading his insane manic ramblings. I think he might rape Anne Hathaway and some chick fro SNL

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4807 on: January 24, 2018, 03:42:39 AM »
A kid I kinda know from the skatepark who I always figured was a little bit touched found me on facebook and I've spent the last few days reading his insane manic ramblings. I think he might rape Anne Hathaway and some chick fro SNL

If you can handle all the gay stuff, you can enjoy Anne Hathaways tits in Brokeback Mountain.

Pigeon

« Reply #4808 on: January 24, 2018, 08:41:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you can handle all the gay stuff, you can enjoy Anne Hathaways tits in Brokeback Mountain.
Just see tits in real life. They’re better and you can play with them.

I’ve been matching with a shitload of attractive women, on Tinder, but they’re all 18-22.

I bailed on a 20-year old college student that I matched with last night. She wanted me to smoke and watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2. It mainly came down to not wanting to travel two hours (round-trip), when I have to get to work by 8 AM. I feel grimy anytime I hook up with someone significantly younger than me, so I’m just going to tell myself that I made the right decision. I ended up smoking a blunt after jerking off, and now I’m at work.

ungzilla

« Reply #4809 on: January 25, 2018, 10:59:02 AM »
+ i got into the graduate program that i'd been wanting to get into, so i'll be going for that shit next fall, and out of this rather dead end and boring job i'm in now.

- no official offer letter yet, but presumably i'll be in for pay cut, albeit not too bad of one. also may have more flexible schedule to do other little jobs here and there, but that is TBD.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4810 on: January 25, 2018, 11:09:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’ve been matching with a shitload of attractive women, on Tinder, but they’re all 18-22.

I bailed on a 20-year old college student that I matched with last night. She wanted me to smoke and watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2. It mainly came down to not wanting to travel two hours (round-trip), when I have to get to work by 8 AM. I feel grimy anytime I hook up with someone significantly younger than me, so I’m just going to tell myself that I made the right decision. I ended up smoking a blunt after jerking off, and now I’m at work.

Do this every time and you'll have unlocked one of the universe's truths.

calvinsdream

« Reply #4811 on: January 25, 2018, 04:55:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

My current chick is 21 (I’m 31) and I figured that she would be fairy immature, but she’s actually the most mature woman I’ve been with as far as general outlook and stability. Like so much so I’ve actually been learning spanish.

Like I’ve dated women from 25-45 years old and other than the ones on the upper range of that scale all of them were less mature than my current. Depends on the person.

Pigeon

« Reply #4812 on: January 25, 2018, 05:26:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

My current chick is 21 (I’m 31) and I figured that she would be fairy immature, but she’s actually the most mature woman I’ve been with as far as general outlook and stability. Like so much so I’ve actually been learning spanish.

Like I’ve dated women from 25-45 years old and other than the ones on the upper range of that scale all of them were less mature than my current. Depends on the person.
It has nothing to do with maturity. I just feel creepy/grimy when I have sex with women that are 10 years younger than me. It’s just not for me.

calvinsdream

« Reply #4813 on: January 25, 2018, 07:15:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
It has nothing to do with maturity. I just feel creepy/grimy when I have sex with women that are 10 years younger than me. It’s just not for me.

Fair enough! Everybody has their preferences. What’s your preferred age range?

Pigeon

« Reply #4814 on: January 25, 2018, 07:33:39 PM »
^
24+

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #4815 on: January 26, 2018, 03:38:32 AM »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4816 on: January 26, 2018, 08:01:54 AM »
Stoked to have my apartment to myself after my roommate left for an out of state job. No offense to him, though. He was as good as I could have hoped a roommate to be. Not stoked on fielding potential new roommates from craigslist and other stupid sites and apps. You don't gotta send me thirty texts, I don't give a shit about your lifestyle, you already know the reputation of this neighborhood, and goddamn it, I said only one tenant very specifically in the ad! Just look at the room and show me the fucking money!

edit: Hey if any slap heads are looking for a place in San Diego, pm my dumb ass.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:45:25 AM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #4817 on: January 28, 2018, 10:15:45 PM »
a coworker gave me her number unsolicited and said we should chill and smoke but she's married. she gave me a ride home after work and we sat in her car and we smoked blunts while talking for a couple hours. it was 3am when she said she needed to go. the whole thing trips me out, i could swear this chick is into me but i'm not assuming anything and i can't mess with someone who is married.

it was still cool to have a chick give me her number but also odd because she's hitched with a kid in tow
even the steven

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4818 on: January 28, 2018, 11:11:19 PM »
a coworker gave me her number unsolicited and said we should chill and smoke but she's married. she gave me a ride home after work and we sat in her car and we smoked blunts while talking for a couple hours. it was 3am when she said she needed to go. the whole thing trips me out, i could swear this chick is into me but i'm not assuming anything and i can't mess with someone who is married.

it was still cool to have a chick give me her number but also odd because she's hitched with a kid in tow

How does one have patience to sit in a car for hours?

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #4819 on: January 29, 2018, 01:48:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

George Spiggott: In the words of Marcel Proust - and this applies to any woman in the world: If you can stay up and listen with a fair degree of attention to whatever garbage, no matter how stupid it is, that they're coming out with, 'til ten minutes past four in the morning... you're in.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #4820 on: January 29, 2018, 05:28:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They smoked a few blunts. If it's a heavy indica I could sit in my truck all fuckin day. In fact I'd rather since it's damn near impossible for me to move
Gentleman ninja warlock

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #4821 on: January 29, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

They smoked a few blunts. If it's a heavy indica I could sit in my truck all fuckin day. In fact I'd rather since it's damn near impossible for me to move

the weed and the conversation was cool since i don't chill with anyone on the regular. it just feels sketch, the next day she followed me on ig, i don't know how she found my account.

also not stoked i ordered work shoes and i've taken a hit in my hours, only working two days this week, then i see emerica had a buy one get one free sale and i could have gotten two pairs of romero's instead of work shoes that i will not be working in. on the other hand, i have a lot of time to skate this week
even the steven

Pigeon

« Reply #4822 on: January 31, 2018, 08:52:54 AM »
I’m sick again, but it’s my fault for weakening my immune system. I relapsed on alcohol and pastries.

One of my roommates works at Starbucks, and he brings loads of food back...skated around and handed out danishes/croissants/sandwiches/etc. to panhandlers yesterday.

I ordered some nice tea and honey to go along with a single-serve tea set. Also, I got a Nintendo Switch and that Zelda game...too sick to play it without coughing on the screen.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #4823 on: January 31, 2018, 02:43:41 PM »
Not stoked I hit some wax and was freaking out why my knee was hurting. Stoked when I rememberd I fell climbing up a slide this morning.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4824 on: January 31, 2018, 02:52:09 PM »
Not stoked I hit some wax and was freaking out why my knee was hurting. Stoked when I rememberd I fell climbing up a slide this morning.
I do cold water extractions on codiene pills 1000mg every day. My process is sound the water is crystal clear but lately I’ve been having kidney pain. Should I stop and go through withdrawals to give my body time off is this serious? You ever get kidney pains from opiates?

bawtawd5

« Reply #4825 on: January 31, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I do cold water extractions on codiene pills 1000mg every day. My process is sound the water is crystal clear but lately I’ve been having kidney pain. Should I stop and go through withdrawals to give my body time off is this serious? You ever get kidney pains from opiates?
Good question, I'm a doctor, sounds like kidney failure and your going to die.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4826 on: January 31, 2018, 03:17:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Good question, I'm a doctor, sounds like kidney failure and your going to die.
I dunno don’t you do crazy shit I’m not pissin blood or anything. Sorry for askin

bawtawd5

« Reply #4827 on: January 31, 2018, 03:45:31 PM »
I don't know nothin about kidney pains, I don't even know where my own kidney is.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #4828 on: January 31, 2018, 03:47:09 PM »
I don't know nothin about kidney pains, I don't even know where my own kidney is.
Under your ribs

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #4829 on: January 31, 2018, 04:38:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Under your ribs

You'de feel it in your mid back.

Go pee in a cup and get tested at the Dr. Might be an infection
Gentleman ninja warlock